Sorry I'm being a bit hung up on security there...one of my favorite RPs I've ever done was playing a sadistic guard at a women's prison...I did some research on the subject for realism's sake, and it kinda stayed with me since then.  Later I carried that same character over into being a minion for a supervillain, with a superhuman talent for restraints. :D

It's still a great sexy story without being too overly sexual, and I'm looking forward to any further installments...I'll just have to remember to dress appropriately BEFORE I enter the Tower.

EDIT: That works better, greyspammer.  Though Parina's escape is also evidence that the basement is not entirely secure, and she didn't get by Purple Guard (who refused to open the door despite taking warhammers to the head...I tried that), so there had to be a hidden route.

It's matter of preconception. The Mistress' general assumption is that her basement is secure. Otherwise, she'd post a lot more guards and maybe place magical protection as well. But she feels there's no need for that.

Parina managed to slip past the yellow guard, so maybe she also managed to fool the purple one. It's something that scratches on the assumption that the basement is safe, but it's a singular, isolated incidence at that point. It can be written off as a one-time slip-up by two guards (the basic "human error element").

But when the player also escapes, that is just one too many coincidences for her. Then she becomes suspicious, checks her basement and closes the escape route.

Nope, i don't even get so far. I am stuck then i see the Dragon sign, but nothing of the main menu

I don't think my mod could actually do that if it tried. At least I have no idea how to do that (or how not to do it, in your case). My best guess would be that there are some dependencies that are not fulfilled.

i just checked it. Every dependency seems to be fulfilled. The mod worked quite fine for a while. When i sorted my plugins with LOOT and now i have this little problem.

i just checked it. Every dependency seems to be fulfilled. The mod worked quite fine for a while. When i sorted my plugins with LOOT and now i have this little problem.

So, uhm... maybe you ought to unsort them again. Seems to me like that's the problem. If you don't have a backup of your previous load order, you might have to shuffle mods around a bit to get it working. And then, if and when it works, you might want to make a backup of your load order.

I'm usually very careful with such "optimizers" (be it LOOT or BOSS or whatever). They may be able to help when you have a problem and have no other way to fix it than taking a sledgehammer to the mod setup. But in my experience, they don't always help and sometimes make it even worse. I always make a backup before running them.

But when the player also escapes, that is just one too many coincidences for her. Then she becomes suspicious, checks her basement and closes the escape route.

That works and is quite believable.  I can be...a bit obsessive and enthusiastic on restraining captives...another recent addition to this forum can attest to that, trying to get into a mindset of a "normal" level of caution takes a bit of work for me.

A question to the other modders in this thread:

I think I finally figured out why some quests or scenes won't start even if there's no alias fill failure. The problem seems to be a race condition / dead lock.

My naive assumption was that a quest that is executing its script fragments must be running. That is not the case. An easy test can prove that. Create an empty quest with just one stage and give it this papyrus fragment:

while !IsRunning()
  Debug.Notification("not running...")
  Utility.Wait(5)
endwhile

Then start that quest from the console. What will happen (at least what happened for me) is that the "not running" will keep showing up for all eternity. The quest seems to wait for the papyrus fragment to complete before it counts itself as running. And the papyrus fragment waits in turn for the quest.

This will also happen in less obvious occasions, e.g. the papyrus fragment does something which will in turn advance the quest stage and the next stage's fragment wants to play a scene. That might fail because at that point, the quest might still be waiting for the script to finish and the scene will not start because its parent quest isn't (officially) running. It'll probably work most of the time, except when the quest setup takes longer (e.g. a lot of aliases and properties etc.)

Even though you might think that a quest that is already in its second or third stage must be running, it does not have to be.

It appears that the safe thing to do for every quest would be to make one startup stage that does nothing except a RegisterForSingleUpdate(), which, unlike Utility.Wait, will not block the script fragment. In the OnUpdate() event, you then check whether the quest is actually running or not. If it is, you can advance to the stage that actually gets things going. If not, you have to do another RegisterForSingleUpdate() to see if the quest will be up later.

Am I right with this?

When you mentioned that rubber suit should be a leash, forcing slaves to return to the tower eventually, I've got idea:

While wearing suit non-stop, negative effects should accumulate (due to sweat etc). Probably after 3-5 days of wear small debuff added (player being itchy). After some more days of wear more debuffs added because of increasing loss of concentration and discomfort.

About gasmask being not so good as headwear - I agree, I'd prefer classical bondage hoods. However that means there should be mod with them, and there none yet...

Guest smellbo

I like the idea of growing negative effects the longer you stay away from the tower in your rubbersuit.

Like you need to go back to the tower to take it off and wash etc.

My naive assumption was that a quest that is executing its script fragments must be running. That is not the case. An easy test can prove that. Create an empty quest with just one stage and give it this papyrus fragment:

while !IsRunning()
  Utility.Wait(5)
endwhile

Then start that quest from the console. What will happen (at least what happened for me) is that the "not running" will keep showing up for all eternity. The quest seems to wait for the papyrus fragment to complete before it counts itself as running. And the papyrus fragment waits in turn for the quest.

You have created a quest that runs only when it is not running. This is interesting. :D  And the output would be the same if the condition was "while isrunning," presumably. The difficulty is that the text "not running" is just that - some text that could say anything. If it said "apples are red" nobody would think the quest was not running.

When you mentioned that rubber suit should be a leash, forcing slaves to return to the tower eventually, I've got idea:

While wearing suit non-stop, negative effects should accumulate (due to sweat etc). Probably after 3-5 days of wear small debuff added (player being itchy). After some more days of wear more debuffs added because of increasing loss of concentration and discomfort.

About gasmask being not so good as headwear - I agree, I'd prefer classical bondage hoods. However that means there should be mod with them, and there none yet...

The problem with traditional bondage hoods is that as far as I know the game doesn't really comform helmets well to faces; for example, if you are wearing one of the DD gags your chin protrudes from most helmets, including the gas masks. For a face-hood to work it'd need to be flush against the skin and the game handles that kind of thing poorly. It's an engine limitation.

That said, while I don't mind the masks, I'd really, really like to reiterate that having light and heavy armor varients of the suits available in the basement would be very, very useful. While running through the mods quests, getting attacked by a dragon is pretty much a death sentence- you can't have companions with you, you cannot wear armor.

Speaking of which; know what'd be interesting? You know how you can make people join the blades? Copy that effect over for rubber slaves- if you want to have a follower assist you, you can make them into a rubber slave too, kind of deal. Resets their home to the basement and their default clothing to a preferably armored version of the suit.

Finally, as a bug report: I am still not seeing any variant of the sealing masks other than black and red- even on a fully clean save.

A question to the other modders in this thread:

I think I finally figured out why some quests or scenes won't start even if there's no alias fill failure. The problem seems to be a race condition / dead lock.

while !IsRunning()
  Utility.Wait(5)
endwhile

This will also happen in less obvious occasions, e.g. the papyrus fragment does something which will in turn advance the quest stage and the next stage's fragment wants to play a scene. That might fail because at that point, the quest might still be waiting for the script to finish and the scene will not start because its parent quest isn't (officially) running. It'll probably work most of the time, except when the quest setup takes longer (e.g. a lot of aliases and properties etc.)

Even though you might think that a quest that is already in its second or third stage must be running, it does not have to be.

It appears that the safe thing to do for every quest would be to make one startup stage that does nothing except a RegisterForSingleUpdate(), which, unlike Utility.Wait, will not block the script fragment. In the OnUpdate() event, you then check whether the quest is actually running or not. If it is, you can advance to the stage that actually gets things going. If not, you have to do another RegisterForSingleUpdate() to see if the quest will be up later.

Am I right with this?

That's because the startup stage (or the stage fragment set by an external thisQuest.SetStage) and all OnInit Events in attached scripts(on the quest itself and on aliases) will run before Papyrus is changing the state of the quest to IsRunning.

It also waits for the attached stage fragment to be completed before returning True if you do something like this:

If(thisQuest.Start()) ; or If(thisQuest.SetStage(30))
    Debug.Notification("Yeah!")
EndIf

Also OnInits events have a special behavior too, since they can be fired up twice. There is a topic on the Creation Kit wiki which explains that behavior and what a modder has to be aware of.

The solution to make sure that OnInit events are running only once would be

Event OnInit()
    If(!IsRunning)
        Return
    EndIf

;Your init code here
EndEvent

For stage fragments there is no need to check for IsRunning because it will only be executed once (when the quest is in the process of being started).

Hello Greyspammer, me again.

This is the mod i was talking about earlier; More Shiny Catsuits (at least that's the mod filename)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44125/?

It has multiple different colors already built in, it has heavy and light armor variants of the Catsuit, which would make certain parts of this mod more practical, especially once you finish. Won't make you so vulnerable in the suit.

It also has an Invisible Gasmask built in, for those that want set-bonuses but don't want to cover up their head. 

I find this in general superior to the basic mod. I'd suggest you look into it. Might work better for this kind of mod.

i wonder what happens if you meet the mistres before you wera the rubber suit

That cannot happen because the Mistress is fetched by the pink rubber slave in the lobby. Which she'll only do if you're wearing rubber. Otherwise, she'll just give you a generic brush-off and ask you to leave.

Ff4EfjZ.jpg?1

how about hood like this one, if you don't mind. :)

i'm working on it

Ff4EfjZ.jpg?1

i'm working on it

Very Cool , I like this 

Any sneak peeks? ;)

I don't want to show/promise stuff that I later have to remove again because it won't work or can't be done (at least not by me).

But I think I can tell you it will include another "major event". Like the party, only something else. Repetition is boring and all that.

Ff4EfjZ.jpg?1

i'm working on it

Where is that hood from?