On 12/16/2021 at 4:13 PM, ck2modfan said:

Understand that mod is Deviously Enchanted "CHESTS"... any thought of adding looting of dead bodies as trigger for trap? I have been using this in replacement for DCL and that is one of the differences I miss. Also a big fan of FMEA - thank you for that as well! - and like the world being dangerous when you interact with stuff.

I'll take a look at adding a toggle next time I'm working on DEC

On 12/16/2021 at 5:13 PM, ck2modfan said:

Understand that mod is Deviously Enchanted "CHESTS"... any thought of adding looting of dead bodies as trigger for trap? I have been using this in replacement for DCL and that is one of the differences I miss. Also a big fan of FMEA - thank you for that as well! - and like the world being dangerous when you interact with stuff.

I made this change in my version, only a minor script change.
It has no MCM toggle tho, you use this script you have it and when you delete it you have not :D

Installation: replace the original pex file with this one (save the original tho or use mod organizer)

dtraps_evaluateTrap.pex dtraps_evaluateTrap.psc

Edited by Nymra
1 hour ago, Bane Master said:

I'll take a look at adding a toggle next time I'm working on DEC

I have a different concern with the mod.

It seems that starting the estrus scenes takes for fucking ever compared to a normal sexlab thread. I tried to trace this problem in the scripts, but did not find the problem.

Dunno how this is for other users, just a thing I noticed on several of my profiles. I feel like the spit attacks from spiders and chaurus start the scene a bit faster, so I was wondering if the problem could lie with the chest mod. 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I made this change in my version, only a minor script change.
It has no MCM toggle tho, you use this script you have it and when you delete it you have not :D

Installation: replace the original pex file with this one (save the original tho or use mod organizer)

dtraps_evaluateTrap.pex 8.93 kB · 0 downloads dtraps_evaluateTrap.psc 7.54 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you very much!

23 hours ago, Nymra said:

I have a different concern with the mod.

It seems that starting the estrus scenes takes for fucking ever compared to a normal sexlab thread. I tried to trace this problem in the scripts, but did not find the problem.

Dunno how this is for other users, just a thing I noticed on several of my profiles. I feel like the spit attacks from spiders and chaurus start the scene a bit faster, so I was wondering if the problem could lie with the chest mod. 

There's nothing particularly special about the EC trigger - it's just done in script as you have seen. I haven't noticed any delay when it triggers in my game so not sure what to suggest - sorry

Edited by Bane Master
21 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

There's nothing particularly special about the EC trigger - it's just done in script as you have seen. I haven't noticed any delay when it triggers in my game so not sure what to suggest - sorry

no worries, primarily wanted to ask if other users experienced something similar.

might just be the usual combination of installed animations and mod setup. 

9 hours ago, Nymra said:

no worries, primarily wanted to ask if other users experienced something similar.

might just be the usual combination of installed animations and mod setup. 

I see the same in my game, often I'm not even close to the chests anymore.

I think follower processing slows down the scene a lot if it comes to adding DDs.

The Estrus effect triggers usually quickly.

If I see my followers behave oddly I know a DD trap was triggered and I just stop running around for a while ^^

Basically if I open a chest I just wait a short moment if dDEC wants something from me.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, WyrmStryk said:

So if I am understanding correctly there is a way for this mod to affect followers only ie my male player character can loot a chest and my female follower will have devious devices equipped on them, without my male player character being affected?

No.  The PC is always affected.  If the follower setting is enabled, the follower will be affected too.

Been using this mod for many different playthroughs... it works great. Estrus and all. Great replacement for DCL.

Really enjoy the variety of DD and EC consequences. A request/suggestion for future...

Please consider adding another option(s). Something else (NPC or creature) is guarding the chest. Kind of like EC except forced anim with creature or NPC. Or like effect from FMEA where you are knocked out and then found yourself in a compromising position.

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, RavnNightly said:

hey i love this mod alot yo. am confused on how to get the esterous and dwemor mcm pannel unlocked. cant seem to activate it even with the right mods installed, any helps appreciated and thanks for an awesome mod.

If you have Estrus Chaurus,   Estrus Spider and Estrus Dwemer installed, it may take a while for all mods to register their MCM's.  You can try saving, logging out then log back in and then wait to see if the MCM's pop up. 

On 4/16/2022 at 9:37 PM, Celedhring said:

If you have Estrus Chaurus,   Estrus Spider and Estrus Dwemer installed, it may take a while for all mods to register their MCM's.  You can try saving, logging out then log back in and then wait to see if the MCM's pop up. 

ah ha, thats why, yeah it took me logging out, in, and then fast traveling before the mcm for those two showed up and let me touch the menu in DEC, thanks so much for the tip.

1 hour ago, ck2modfan said:

There is an option for Follower to be affected by DD.

Please consider adding that to Estrus trigger as well. 

Unless that's changed (my version isn't up to date), followers are affected by Estrus traps if the follower option is enabled.

• 1 month later...
On 6/29/2021 at 3:24 AM, Bane Master said:

And it contains the answer to your problem

Hide contents

[06/28/2021 - 09:45:46AM] Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0]  - Unable to find valid default animations
stack:
    <unknown self>.Debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?
    [SexLabThread00 (06061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.FATAL() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 1269
    [SexLabThread00 (06061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.StartThread() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabQuestFramework (06000D62)].sexlabframework.StartSex() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 3036
    [zzEstrusChaurusMCM (7400EF8A)].zzestruschaurusevents.DoECAnimation() - "zzestruschaurusevents.psc" Line 257
    [zzEstrusChaurusMCM (7400EF8A)].zzestruschaurusevents.OnECStartAnimation() - "zzestruschaurusevents.psc" Line 157

The animation is called by EC+ but Sexlab cannot find the Estrus animation required.  Do the animations show as registered in the EC+ MCM?

If not then click register - if they do then it's possible you over the animation limit for your setup, if so even though they appear to be registered Sexlab won't find animations that were added after the limit was passed.

A year later, and I come across the problem again with the same solution!

I'm just commenting to say thanks for the great mod. it's a must in my load order!

• 2 months later...
On 8/1/2021 at 6:10 AM, Bane Master said:

It's hard coded atm - I'll looks at adding a slider to the MCM next time I'm under the hood...

Hello. Sorry for asking. But you  already  put to more range to follower? Somethimes this traps chest only afect my caracter and my follower just looking for me.

Its a great mod. Congratulations!