13 hours ago, WyrmStryk said:

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I couldn't find an answer searching the web. Does this mod work with with Skyrim Souls - Unpaused Menus? 

It's not part of my test setup so I cannot say.... If you do decide to give it a try please let us know how it goes

On 11/5/2023 at 3:57 AM, Bane Master said:

It's not part of my test setup so I cannot say.... If you do decide to give it a try please let us know how it goes

It works very well, I might say even better than without unpaused menus because there is no menu lag. I do have a request - how difficult would it be to make the option to strip the player upon activation adhere to stripping settings in SexLab? Does it not use the SexLab undressing function?

6 hours ago, WyrmStryk said:

how difficult would it be to make the option to strip the player upon activation adhere to stripping settings in SexLab?

I'm not sure but next time I'm under the hood I'll see if it can be added as an option 

Does it not use the SexLab undressing function?

No - DEC uses it's own internal function

It works very well, I might say even better than without unpaused menus because there is no menu lag.

That's great to hear - many thanks for the feedback

14 hours ago, Bane Master said:

I'm not sure but next time I'm under the hood I'll see if it can be added as an option 

Thanks for the consideration!

- I should have said, I made a mod for myself a while ago to add devices to player through dialogue though feature creep got the best of me, and I got exhausted and gave up on making the mod. I used the SexLab stripping function to strip the player, then grab an appropriate bleed out idle based on the device that was being equipped, and then having the NPC equipping the device on the player use an idle animation that looked like they were putting it on the player when equipping it them. I think it could be worth implementing (the idle animations are up to you, but DD already has included a bleedout idle for almost all of the devices) for that added "immersion".

23 hours ago, Kayohcey said:

Does that mean ONLY CD items?, or does it mean it will throw them into the mix?

It means "throw them in the mix"  - it's not been an active option for a long time so whether it's compatible with the CD reboot I do not know. If you try it, please let me know how it goes.

On 11/15/2023 at 4:04 PM, Bane Master said:

whether it's compatible with the CD reboot I do not know

I don't see a reason why it wouldn't be, since it's the exact same mod that got pulled about 5 years ago. Would hardly call it a reboot, since whatever changes were made, were in the spirit of preparing it for compatibility with... DD4.

46 minutes ago, Taki17 said:

I don't see a reason why it wouldn't be, since it's the exact same mod that got pulled about 5 years ago. Would hardly call it a reboot, since whatever changes were made, were in the spirit of preparing it for compatibility with... DD4.

Well in that case - yes it should still work ?

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, UCAB2020 said:

Is there a way in SEEedit in order to customize the list of items in the chest pool? Can someone walk me through how to do it?

Open FormId list, then dtraps_zadDeviceTypes. You can remove or add the device types from this. 

Open dtraps_zad_DeviosXXX to add or remove specific devices from XXX device type.

For example, you can easily add Cursed Lood whore or slut collar to the dtraps_Devious_Collar after adding DCL as a master, or completely remove collars from the mod by deleting zad_DeviousCollar from dtraps_zadDeviceTypes.

Spoiler

image.png.8917497a66ca5420c0d05283878dad6c.png

Edited by alexasha
12 minutes ago, alexasha said:

Open FormId list, then dtraps_zadDeviceTypes. You can remove or add the device types from this. 

Open dtraps_zad_DeviosXXX to add or remove specific devices from XXX device type.

For example, you can easily add Cursed Lood whore or slut collar to the dtraps_Devious_Collar after adding DCL as a master, or completely remove collars from the mod by deleting zad_DeviousCollar from dtraps_zadDeviceTypes.

Hide contents

image.png.8917497a66ca5420c0d05283878dad6c.png

Thank you so much this is a perfect tutorial.

I am noticing alot of objects that ive never actually gotten in traps, like the bone gags and ankle shackles, would that be because of their order in the list? especially pet suits have never seen them in the mod.

Also, even with deleting them in SSEEdit it just seems to have screwed up the MCM menu and now everything is equiping, regardless of if the device type form ID is deleted or not

Edited by UCAB2020
6 hours ago, UCAB2020 said:

I am noticing alot of objects that ive never actually gotten in traps, like the bone gags and ankle shackles, would that be because of their order in the list? especially pet suits have never seen them in the mod.

Also, even with deleting them in SSEEdit it just seems to have screwed up the MCM menu and now everything is equiping, regardless of if the device type form ID is deleted or not

That's really weird... I deleted all the red and white DDs and now I'm not getting them. Do you notice the amount of devices cached decreasing when you delete specific devices? Do you use DD 5.2? There is no .pcs scripts sadly, but now I think that deleting the device types from dtraps_zadDeviceTypes might break scripts or something. I only deleted the specific devices inside of dd types.

What are you trying to do anyway? I might help you in a better way if I knew that.

Edited by alexasha
5 hours ago, alexasha said:

That's really weird... I deleted all the red and white DDs and now I'm not getting them. Do you notice the amount of devices cached decreasing when you delete specific devices? Do you use DD 5.2? There is no .pcs scripts sadly, but now I think that deleting the device types from dtraps_zadDeviceTypes might break scripts or something. I only deleted the specific devices inside of dd types.

What are you trying to do anyway? I might help you in a better way if I knew that.

I really was just playing with what I could do, but in your earlier example trying to delete gloves made sense to me. But I found another section under quest that calls up all these categories. I'll try just editing the formlist of objects I don't want later and see if that's the desired result

• 4 weeks later...

So this mod doesn't work for me at all. To test it I turned it up to 100%. Nothing happens when I take an item out of a chest, and then when I try another chest the game crashes. Is it because of the latest Skyrim update or something? I followed all the instructions, have all the requirements, but all it does is cash my game. I would love some assistance please.

On 2/21/2024 at 11:04 PM, artviewer1313 said:

Is it because of the latest Skyrim update or something

No - there's nothing in DEC that's affected by Game version updates

On 2/21/2024 at 11:04 PM, artviewer1313 said:

I followed all the instructions, have all the requirements, but all it does is cash my game.

CTD's in Skyrim can be tricky to diagnose but if you can share a papyrus log and a crash log I'll see if I can spot anything

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Bane Master,

could you please add the Plugs as separate options in the Devices and Misc menu? They still get equipped when they shouldn't. My character is wearing a Quest Chastity Belt from yps Fashion mod and it is a full belt. It should completely prevent equipping plugs, but your mod just equips them anyway. Since it is a Quest belt, it can't just be removed and so it is preventing the removal of the plugs.

Another solution would be to check for CB and skipping the plugs as possible devices. Except if it is an open back one, in that case anal plug can be equipped.

Edited by monsta88
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, monsta88 said:

could you please add the Plugs as separate options in the Devices and Misc menu?

I'll take a look next time I'm under the hood - most likely I'll just exclude plugs if the actor already has a belt

Edited by Bane Master

Sorry for the stupid question but do you need a fresh save to use this mod?

It feels like the kind of mod that'll work just fine, but everytime I interact with a container my game crashes.

(I did add the mod to an ongoing playthrough)

Anybody has similar experiences?

On 3/10/2024 at 12:55 AM, G-man² said:

Sorry for the stupid question but do you need a fresh save to use this mod?

It feels like the kind of mod that'll work just fine, but everytime I interact with a container my game crashes.

(I did add the mod to an ongoing playthrough)

Anybody has similar experiences?

I am not an expert, but did you check if you have all the requierements ? Do you use a crash logger (like NetScriptFramework). It can helps to narrow down the issue.

Modding in a current playthrough must be avoided. The more mods you have, the more your mods list will be sensitive to modification.

Edited by darkangel2041