Jump to content

[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)


blabla11

Recommended Posts

Posted

That needs to be fixed for non wip version.

 

I summoned her with the cheat codes. She's broken npc now with always trying to escape slavery. Looks like she will wonder around Whiterun...

Not unless I find a really good implementation for fleeing slaves.

Right now you yank someone out of their life, hold them hostage, possibly torture and rape them and they see the opportunity to escape your grasp.

They're not gonna stay around for you to grab them again. So either she's hiding somewhere in the wilderness or she left Skyrim for good.

 

What I could actually do is add a bounty on the player if a slave escapes in a town:

Slave flees, meets a guard, tells their story and takes off...

Posted

I also noticed enslaving immediately receive a message about the death of the Earl.

Release servant not just a team freezes, and you have to press the button (Esc).

Let go servant disappears and does not return to his previous job. He just disappeared from the map.

I did not understand how it works posing range.

It could be done, but not done:

1.            To redeem the slave and to release.  

2.            Learn to dance like a in SexLab TDF

3.           Make a slave companion.

4.            To Change a name.

5.            Give servant any task or job assignment.

6.            Create a group of mercenaries who for the money catch runaway slaves and lead to a host.

7.            The ability to sell the slave traders and to redeem.

8.            Make auction. Where can you buy and sell, but not such as in (Simple Slavery), a as in the movie (Dark Confessions).

9.            … … … … … … … … 

 

Work started, a lot of people waiting for more expansion SexLab Extension. Maybe you need to create the story, and asked for help to create a new home, room, design, texture, cave-wing need to say or show what should be done.

Perhaps it is time to find a helper and do a good job.

Posted

 

 

can't remember what blabla had planned for slaves that were released as target locations, but I don't think he ever extended that to cover any escaped slaves, original ph had them deleted

She's gone...

 

 

That needs to be fixed for non wip version.

 

So the console code for her would be this?

 

player.placeatme 00013BAB <#>

 

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Console_Commands_%28Skyrim%29/Characters

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Ysolda

 

I summoned her with the cheat codes. She's broken npc now with always trying to escape slavery. Looks like she will wonder around Whiterun...

 

you left your untrained, unrestrained slave there and she ran away, that was fair game, then you cheat coded her back into the game and ask the modder to fix her again, wtf no way

 

 

That needs to be fixed for non wip version.

 

I summoned her with the cheat codes. She's broken npc now with always trying to escape slavery. Looks like she will wonder around Whiterun...

Not unless I find a really good implementation for fleeing slaves.

Right now you yank someone out of their life, hold them hostage, possibly torture and rape them and they see the opportunity to escape your grasp.

They're not gonna stay around for you to grab them again. So either she's hiding somewhere in the wilderness or she left Skyrim for good.

 

What I could actually do is add a bounty on the player if a slave escapes in a town:

Slave flees, meets a guard, tells their story and takes off...

 

 

That actually sounds fair

I also noticed enslaving immediately receive a message about the death of the Earl.

Release servant not just a team freezes, and you have to press the button (Esc).

Let go servant disappears and does not return to his previous job. He just disappeared from the map.

I did not understand how it works posing range.

It could be done, but not done:

1.            To redeem the slave and to release.  

2.            Learn to dance like a in SexLab TDF

3.           Make a slave companion.

4.            To Change a name.

5.            Give servant any task or job assignment.

6.            Create a group of mercenaries who for the money catch runaway slaves and lead to a host.

7.            The ability to sell the slave traders and to redeem.

8.            Make auction. Where can you buy and sell, but not such as in (Simple Slavery), a as in the movie (Dark Confessions).

9.            … … … … … … … … 

 

Work started, a lot of people waiting for more expansion SexLab Extension. Maybe you need to create the story, and asked for help to create a new home, room, design, texture, cave-wing need to say or show what should be done.

Perhaps it is time to find a helper and do a good job.

the modder has a help needed section on the main page if any would like to help he's doing awesome, but he knows his limitations and a lot of that's not his expertise

Posted
you left your untrained, unrestrained slave there and she ran away, that was fair game, then you cheat coded her back into the game and ask the modder to fix her again, wtf no way

 

Don't get all puffed up.

 

Turning Ysolda into follower using AFT spell "unenslaved" her though I don't know if this is safe practice. Anyway I loaded older save and continued from there, end of story.

Posted

 

you left your untrained, unrestrained slave there and she ran away, that was fair game, then you cheat coded her back into the game and ask the modder to fix her again, wtf no way

 

Don't get all puffed up.

 

Turning Ysolda into follower using AFT spell "unenslaved" her though I don't know if this is safe practice. Anyway I loaded older save and continued from there, end of story.

 

 

If anyone here can "get puffed up", it's Clifton.

 

As user support and my most consistent tester Clifton has played a huge part on where this mod is right now.

So you better check your attitude or feel free to leave.

Posted

I can't wait to get on my game.  The restraints and sexlab stats is going to be really great.  Thanks for all your great work!!!!  It is good to have someone who knows what they are doing.

Posted

I can't wait to get on my game.  The restraints and sexlab stats is going to be really great.  Thanks for all your great work!!!!  It is good to have someone who knows what they are doing.

While I appreciate the praise I have no idea what I'm doing ;)

 

Either I bang rocks together until sparks fly or I adapt other peoples code to my needs :D

Posted

 

I can't wait to get on my game.  The restraints and sexlab stats is going to be really great.  Thanks for all your great work!!!!  It is good to have someone who knows what they are doing.

While I appreciate the praise I have no idea what I'm doing ;)

 

Either I bang rocks together until sparks fly or I adapt other peoples code to my needs :D

 

 

Um, you just described what you're doing. Self awareness FTW :)

Posted

 

I can't wait to get on my game.  The restraints and sexlab stats is going to be really great.  Thanks for all your great work!!!!  It is good to have someone who knows what they are doing.

While I appreciate the praise I have no idea what I'm doing ;)

 

Either I bang rocks together until sparks fly or I adapt other peoples code to my needs :D

 

LOL

Posted

Not unless I find a really good implementation for fleeing slaves.

Right now you yank someone out of their life, hold them hostage, possibly torture and rape them and they see the opportunity to escape your grasp.

Not sure how hard would that be but can it be done that they wont be able to run if they are locked in Falkreath House basement?

 

Adding an option to tie them up so they wont be able to run might be a cool feature.

 

 

What I could actually do is add a bounty on the player if a slave escapes in a town:

Slave flees, meets a guard, tells their story and takes off...

Wont have much sense if that slave was a bandit for example.

 

and even less sense if a slave is:

 

Also grabbed some vampire slaves - their dialogues are not voiced.

Which is kinda strange - dark elf vampire girl is voiced as any other dark elf.

Breton and Nord vampire girls were mute.

 

 

 

 

 

can't remember what blabla had planned for slaves that were released as target locations, but I don't think he ever extended that to cover any escaped slaves, original ph had them deleted

She's gone...

 

That needs to be fixed for non wip version.

 

So the console code for her would be this?

 

player.placeatme 00013BAB <#>

 

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Console_Commands_%28Skyrim%29/Characters

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Ysolda

 

I summoned her with the cheat codes. She's broken npc now with always trying to escape slavery. Looks like she will wonder around Whiterun...

Original Isolda is no more.

When you enslave an NPC PAH kills the npc and replaces it with a clone.

So what have run away from you is her clone.

Original one is long time dead and deleted.

Every quest / dialogue / package that requires original Isolda wont recognize her clones. Because clones have a different RefID.

So you dont want things to get broken? I'm afraid that only way for that is to never enslave vanilla unique npc - unless you know that this NPC wont be needed for anything ever again. For example if you are ordered to kill someone then you can enslave them instead.

 

For example when you are send against Severin girls for their treachery in Raven Rock

 

Posted

 

So you dont want things to get broken? I'm afraid that only way for that is to never enslave vanilla unique npc - unless you know that this NPC wont be needed for anything ever again. For example if you are ordered to kill someone then you can enslave them instead.

 

 

 

Should be added to the OP. 

Posted

 

Not unless I find a really good implementation for fleeing slaves.

Right now you yank someone out of their life, hold them hostage, possibly torture and rape them and they see the opportunity to escape your grasp.

Not sure how hard would that be but can it be done that they wont be able to run if they are locked in Falkreath House basement?

 

Adding an option to tie them up so they wont be able to run might be a cool feature.

Easy... I can check what cell an NPC is in. But that's what the Cellar jail is for, which is slightly more complex to do (check cell and check if NPC is inside a trigger).

 

I'm just going to ignore the "tie them up" (or "restrain them", as I would call it :P ) ;)

 

 

 

What I could actually do is add a bounty on the player if a slave escapes in a town:

Slave flees, meets a guard, tells their story and takes off...

Wont have much sense if that slave was a bandit for example.

 

and even less sense if a slave is:

 

Also grabbed some vampire slaves - their dialogues are not voiced.

Which is kinda strange - dark elf vampire girl is voiced as any other dark elf.

Breton and Nord vampire girls were mute.

 

Good point...

Posted

 

 

Not unless I find a really good implementation for fleeing slaves.

Right now you yank someone out of their life, hold them hostage, possibly torture and rape them and they see the opportunity to escape your grasp.

Not sure how hard would that be but can it be done that they wont be able to run if they are locked in Falkreath House basement?

 

Adding an option to tie them up so they wont be able to run might be a cool feature.

Easy... I can check what cell an NPC is in. But that's what the Cellar jail is for, which is slightly more complex to do (check cell and check if NPC is inside a trigger).

 

I'm just going to ignore the "tie them up" (or "restrain them", as I would call it :P ) ;)

maybe something like

make some faction like PAHImprisoned

if NPC has this faction they wont be able to run.

then

Event OnActivate on that door chain

So when you lock those doors every slave that is inside would get this faction applied. You can check this one with GetDistance() i guess. So

if slave.GetDistance(SomeMarkerInTheMiddleOfTheCell) < 500

;slave has to be inside of the cell.

 

such faction could be useful if there would be more ways to "imprison" your slave in the future.

Posted

 

maybe something like

make some faction like PAHImprisoned

if NPC has this faction they wont be able to run.

then

Event OnActivate on that door chain

So when you lock those doors every slave that is inside would get this faction applied. You can check this one with GetDistance() i guess. So

if slave.GetDistance(SomeMarkerInTheMiddleOfTheCell) < 500

;slave has to be inside of the cell.

 

such faction could be useful if there would be more ways to "imprison" your slave in the future.

 

 

Something like that, yeah... but I'd use a trigger instead of getDistance, since it's less ambiguitous...

 

But then the Falkreath cellar is just a very quick&dirty test and I'll need a proper mapmaker to make it actually good ;)

Posted

You need to install both G and H with H overwriting G

 

blabla any chance you could make a single file that combines G and the changes introduced with H R 50? As each time their are quite a few posts questioning how to install since with other mods you only install the latest version which confuses people when they come to this mod

Posted

You need to install both G and H with H overwriting G

Thank you very much

 

blabla any chance you could make a single file that combines G and the changes introduced with H R 50?

I think that the author has a more important and interesting problems. It is enough to add a line to questions. :D

Posted

blabla any chance you could make a single file that combines G and the changes introduced with H R 50? As each time their are quite a few posts questioning how to install since with other mods you only install the latest version which confuses people when they come to this mod

When H is ready, it'll be one file again.

Until then I expect people to read the changelog or at least the FAQ.

Posted

First let me say thanks for a most interesting and enjoyable Mod ! Second, i use your mod to create followers one at a time, ie. i treat my slave as a person, not property. when you have the time and only if you have the inclination, would it be possible to end the slave training with a rite of passage into servant/companion status for the slaves? In which you have the same access to the person without the possibility of failure/rejection necessitating in more rough treatment ?

Posted

First let me say thanks for a most interesting and enjoyable Mod ! Second, i use your mod to create followers one at a time, ie. i treat my slave as a person, not property. when you have the time and only if you have the inclination, would it be possible to end the slave training with a rite of passage into servant/companion status for the slaves? In which you have the same access to the person without the possibility of failure/rejection necessitating in more rough treatment ?

I have something like that on my wishlist, but at this time it looks like a lot of work. As in a shitton of work.

I'd have to build a system to keep the NPCs persistent, somehow determine what kind of packages they need, create those packages, then make sure the packages work and make sense and so on...

 

The closest you'll probably get is some kind of work mechanic for servants (although I have to cut back on my wishlist there already since a lot of the stuff I had planned just don't work and probably never will) and some extended version of the current RCs combat slaves.

 

If for some reason a way to make random NPCs into proper NPCs falls into my lap, you can bet I'll implement it as fast as I can ;)

Posted

 

 

So you dont want things to get broken? I'm afraid that only way for that is to never enslave vanilla unique npc - unless you know that this NPC wont be needed for anything ever again. For example if you are ordered to kill someone then you can enslave them instead.

 

 

 

Should be added to the OP. 

 

@This, Read original paradise halls posting, this hasn't changed, would take an entire rewrite of the mod for that to change

Posted

 

First let me say thanks for a most interesting and enjoyable Mod ! Second, i use your mod to create followers one at a time, ie. i treat my slave as a person, not property. when you have the time and only if you have the inclination, would it be possible to end the slave training with a rite of passage into servant/companion status for the slaves? In which you have the same access to the person without the possibility of failure/rejection necessitating in more rough treatment ?

I have something like that on my wishlist, but at this time it looks like a lot of work. As in a shitton of work.

I'd have to build a system to keep the NPCs persistent, somehow determine what kind of packages they need, create those packages, then make sure the packages work and make sense and so on...

 

The closest you'll probably get is some kind of work mechanic for servants (although I have to cut back on my wishlist there already since a lot of the stuff I had planned just don't work and probably never will) and some extended version of the current RCs combat slaves.

 

If for some reason a way to make random NPCs into proper NPCs falls into my lap, you can bet I'll implement it as fast as I can ;)

 

 

The rite of passage sounds neat but would be a lot of work, would it be possible/less work to amend the dialogue options as submission/sex training increases instead

 

I.e

 

low submission/sex training dialogue tree is - okay slave - i'm going to fuck you now - npc reacts and you get sex positions dialogue (aggressive animations maybe?)

 

high submission/sex training dialogue tree is okay slave - i want you now - npc reacts with submissive/consentual dialogue and you get sex positions dialogue (non-aggresive animations?)

Posted

The rite of passage sounds neat but would be a lot of work, would it be possible/less work to amend the dialogue options as submission/sex training increases instead

 

I.e

 

low submission/sex training dialogue tree is - okay slave - i'm going to fuck you now - npc reacts and you get sex positions dialogue (aggressive animations maybe?)

 

high submission/sex training dialogue tree is okay slave - i want you now - npc reacts with submissive/consentual dialogue and you get sex positions dialogue (non-aggresive animations?)

 

So basically what you have now, but a different prompt? I don't really see the point, to be honest...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...