[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

Oh I see. Thanks.

DIalogue most likely. She's saying how she'll ream him out when I use the anal choice and if he bites she'll knock his teeth out with the oral. Then it goes straight to the male anal animation and the female oral.

Those are the aggressive dialogues, oral should lead to cunnilingus, anal should lead to a fisting animation. Why it doesn't show you the aggressive vaginal option (fisting again), I don't know (yet). I'll have to check the dialogue...

I've found that I can't dismiss any slaves. "I've decided to let you go" leads to "Thank you" etc., and then they don't leave.

Turn on debugging and post a logfile.

Here's my log file. I had to clean a bunch of stuff.

Sorry, my bad, I'm an idiot.

Fastest debugging ever... Line 1886: You're missing the file handling the release ;)

Install 0.1g, then RC4.18 over it.

Man that solved my problem with the dialogs not showing too.

I was not ware that RC4.18 was meant to be installed over 0.1g and unistalled it prior to installling RC4.18.

Thanks

I have Follower Commentary Overhaul installed in hopes that the slaves would use their default voice when interacting through the menu, but it seems to only be effective for followers. Is it possible to make the slaves use their existing voice for menu interaction rather than having it default to the Even-toned voice? (aka the Lydia voice) 

I have Follower Commentary Overhaul installed in hopes that the slaves would use their default voice when interacting through the menu, but it seems to only be effective for followers. Is it possible to make the slaves use their existing voice for menu interaction rather than having it default to the Even-toned voice? (aka the Lydia voice) 

the voices are still what was set by original ph mod, blabla doesn't know how to change that yet

from

main page

Planned:

• Posing ability
  • More poses (will, at some point, require zaz animations)
  • Replace perk-based enslavement mechanic
  • Dialogue based enslavement *
  • Slaves can work *
  • More voices, not just eventoned *

@ blabla11 (or anyone else who can help)

A quick question, please? 

First, thanks for this.  Only found it when tryting to fix Goubo's Defeat to work with PAH and found a ref to this buried deep in that  LOL  Wish I had realised before that it was here   Great addition to PAH.  

So this is not a gripe/bug whatever.  Just trying to be safe, rather than sorry before I change anything!

I'm using Mod Organizer, which shows any mod conflicts, files overwritten, and also which, if any, mods are thus completely negated and no longer necessary

In MO, the files from Nexus mod 53108, Paradise Halls v0_7_3 Script Patch, are completely overwritten by this one, and the mod shown as being negated/unneeded, just as you implied that they should be in the intro txt

However yyur intro txt here seems to imply that this mod does update the limit to 50.

But I also use Nexus Mod 48748 Paradise Halls Addon - More Slaves by Xorgroth, expanding the PAH limit on slave numbers from the original 15 to 50, and this is NOT overwritten at all, either partially or totally.  So presently I have left its MoreSlaves.esp, in the load order

In game, my slave number is shown OK as n/50, as it was before installing this mod

Should I be able to remove the 48748 'More Slaves' mod safely, and still keep the 50 limit intact in my present save?

Any advice would be welcome  TIA

@ blabla11 (or anyone else who can help)

A quick question, please? 

First, thanks for this.  Only found it when tryting to fix Goubo's Defeat to work with PAH and found a ref to this buried deep in that  LOL  Wish I had realised before that it was here   Great addition to PAH.  

So this is not a gripe/bug whatever.  Just trying to be safe, rather than sorry before I change anything!

I'm using Mod Organizer, which shows any mod conflicts, files overwritten, and also which, if any, mods are thus completely negated and no longer necessary

In MO, the files from Nexus mod 53108, Paradise Halls v0_7_3 Script Patch, are completely overwritten by this one, and the mod shown as being negated/unneeded, just as you implied that they should be in the intro txt

However yyur intro txt here seems to imply that this mod does update the limit to 50.

But I also use Nexus Mod 48748 Paradise Halls Addon - More Slaves by Xorgroth, expanding the PAH limit on slave numbers from the original 15 to 50, and this is NOT overwritten at all, either partially or totally.  So presently I have left its MoreSlaves.esp, in the load order

In game, my slave number is shown OK as n/50, as it was before installing this mod

Should I be able to remove the 48748 'More Slaves' mod safely, and still keep the 50 limit intact in my present save?

Any advice would be welcome  TIA

if this were a new game or when your rebuild your modlist for a newgame then you can remove That other mod as this mod handles the slave limit for it, but updating an old save, I don't really know how to answer that -

seen quite a few people added the sl extension to ph ongoing saves and it wouldn't increase the slave cap to 50 without reinstalling both mods

you on the other hand have the slave count at 50 already, but thru another mod's additions - in theory if you were to remove that other mod and replace it with the sl extension it Should work

I'd say it probably drops the slaves past 15.

To be honest, I don't know... What you can do is run the reboot from my MCM and see if the number of processed slaves equals the number of slaves you have. If it does, you should be able to remove More Slaves.

If it does not, you'll have to somehow figure out which slaves are missing, tie those down with Lets Tie You Up (link in op) and reenslave them after removing More Slaves.

@ blabla11 + @CliftonJD

Thanks for the prompt replies, folks.  I'll try it and see what happens!  I can always go back to a prior setup/save.  And I'll let you know what does happen :-)

EDIT:  FWIW, I have tried just removing the 'More Slaves' mod, loaded without it, saved without it.  Script Cleaner shows no #script issues, and no 'orphan' scripts on the save without the 'More Slaves' mod

Reloaded the excluding save, enslaved another poor Forswarn Head Honcho, one i had had Defeat capture earlier :-), and it said the new one was n of 50.  'Tracking Slaves' shows a marker OK.  Only thing that might be an issue is that I had fewer than 15 when I started, so I can't be sure what will happen when I hit the 16 mark, but at the moment it looks as if all should be fine

So it appears that, after installing this mod, a straight deletion of the previous expansion to 50 mod works OK. 

But would you put money on that?  LOL

Thanks again for the help

The first 15 slots are by PAH itself, no mod author in their right mind touches those ;)

But since slots 16-50 are added by different mods and, depending on loadorder, one of those mods wins, I just don't know how Skyrim handles the slots internally.

Hi blabla11,

I been testing your RC4.18 for the past two weeks.

I have a heavy modded Skyrim with about 230 mods.

I had many CTDs trying to slave some NPS and I think I have isolated the source of what is causing instability.

For some reason whenever I try to enslave a NPC from Imersive Patrols, a time bomb starts counting and at a precise time CTD happens.

Now whenever I find a Stormcloak, Imperial or Thalmor NPC from said mod I have to avoid enlavement under the penalty of suffering a future CTD.

It is interesting that dismissing the enslaved NPC seems to disarm the time bomb.

I think its possible a issue with respawnable NPCs from Immersive Patrols.

I am not specting a patch or something, just sharing a finding that  might help someone.

Regardings

Hi blabla11,

I had many CTDs trying to slave some NPS and I think I have isolated the source of what is causing instability.

For some reason whenever I try to enslave a NPC from Imersive Patrols, a time bomb starts counting and at a precise time CTD happens.

Now whenever I find a Stormcloak, Imperial or Thalmor NPC from said mod I have to avoid enlavement under the penalty of suffering a future CTD.

It is interesting that dismissing the enslaved NPC seems to disarm the time bomb.

I am not specting a patch or something, just sharing a finding that  might help someone.

Regardings

question 1, have you used any previous releases of the sl extension without issues or new to the mod (helps us to narrow down if its a new bug or pre-existing)

next, we've encountered other mod npc's that couldn't be enslaved, but atleast those mod's only had the risk of losing the slave

(hydraslavegirls deletes its npc's if it thinks they're not in use)

question 2a: would you be willing to post a log of enslaving the npc that enventually causes this

2b: could you post of the log of the crash

can't guarantee its fixable, but if its bad enough to cause ctd, there's "usually" something left behind in the log we can track down

Hi blabla11,

Regardings

question 1, have you used any previous releases of the sl extension without issues or new to the mod (helps us to narrow down if its a new bug or pre-existing)

next, we've encountered other mod npc's that couldn't be enslaved, but atleast those mod's only had the risk of losing the slave

question 2a: would you be willing to post a log of enslaving the npc that enventually causes this

can't guarantee its fixable, but if its bad enough to cause ctd, there's "usually" something left behind in the log we can track down

Took me some time to reproduce all the cases, but I think I have then all.

Answering your questions:

1- I had version v0.1g installed before and updated to RC4.18 hopping to solve the CTD problem that was occuring on that version too.

2a- File Stormclock capture show the moment of the offending NPC was captured. A female Nord Stormcloack I later nicknamed Emerald.

2b-

1 - Later I had four slaves named Savanna, Suzanna, Ivory & Emerald. Prior to entering Helgen scape tunnel I dismissed one off then, Suzanna just

to prove my point that dismissing the offending NPC could resolve the problem. But Suzanna is not the offending one, so when I start a battle with

the spiders there... CTD... File: Dismissed_1_slave_CTD_papyrus.log

2 - After reloading to the same point I dismissed the offending NPC (from immersive patrols) Emerald... I will miss her beautifull green eyes... :angel:

This time I was able to reach the same point and fight dozens off spiders with Suzanna, Ivory and Savanna, no problems at all. File: Dismissed_offending_slave_Emerald_NO_CTD

Thanks for your time

Dimissed_offending_slave_Emerald_NO_CTD.log

Dismissed_1_slave_CTD_Papyrus.0.log

Stormcloak_capure_immersive_patrols_Papyrus.0.log

Can't see anything in those logs (except a small mistake I made in the MCM)...

Also I'm using Immersive Patrols 2 as well and never had that issue. So I'd say it's another mod and we'll need your loadorder.

Thank you blabla11,

Its good to know Immersive Patrols is working fine for you, I will try to make another capture of a NPC from Immersive Patrols and see if the problem happens again.

Keep up the good work.

Hi blabla11,

Regardings

Took me some time to reproduce all the cases, but I think I have then all.

Answering your questions:

1- I had version v0.1g installed before and updated to RC4.18 hopping to solve the CTD problem that was occuring on that version too.

2a- File Stormclock capture show the moment of the offending NPC was captured. A female Nord Stormcloack I later nicknamed Emerald.

2b-

1 - Later I had four slaves named Savanna, Suzanna, Ivory & Emerald. Prior to entering Helgen scape tunnel I dismissed one off then, Suzanna just

to prove my point that dismissing the offending NPC could resolve the problem. But Suzanna is not the offending one, so when I start a battle with

the spiders there... CTD... File: Dismissed_1_slave_CTD_papyrus.log

2 - After reloading to the same point I dismissed the offending NPC (from immersive patrols) Emerald... I will miss her beautifull green eyes... :angel:

This time I was able to reach the same point and fight dozens off spiders with Suzanna, Ivory and Savanna, no problems at all. File: Dismissed_offending_slave_Emerald_NO_CTD

Thanks for your time

from your logs there's a few minor issues stopping things up- normally minor is ok, but in your case its stopping up daymoy

1st bug to fix here:

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:46PM] Warning: Property PlayerKeyword on script AAAHERealUndressUndiesMain attached to alias heNPC1 on quest AAAHERealUndressUndiesQuest (71000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:46PM] Warning: Property PlayerKeyword on script AAAHERealUndressUndiesMain attached to alias heNPC2 on quest AAAHERealUndressUndiesQuest (71000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:46PM] Warning: Property PlayerKeyword on script AAAHERealUndressUndiesMain attached to alias heNPC3 on quest AAAHERealUndressUndiesQuest (71000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:46PM] Warning: Property PlayerKeyword on script AAAHERealUndressUndiesMain attached to alias heNPC4 on quest AAAHERealUndressUndiesQuest (71000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:46PM] Warning: Property PlayerKeyword on script AAAHERealUndressUndiesMain attached to alias heNPC5 on quest AAAHERealUndressUndiesQuest (71000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:46PM] Warning: Property PlayerKeyword on script AAAHERealUndressUndiesMain attached to alias heNPC6 on quest AAAHERealUndressUndiesQuest (71000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:46PM] Warning: Property PlayerKeyword on script AAAHERealUndressUndiesMain attached to alias heNPC7 on quest AAAHERealUndressUndiesQuest (71000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:46PM] Warning: Property PlayerKeyword on script AAAHERealUndressUndiesMain attached to alias heNPC8 on quest AAAHERealUndressUndiesQuest (71000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:46PM] Warning: Property PlayerKeyword on script AAAHERealUndressUndiesMain attached to alias heNPC9 on quest AAAHERealUndressUndiesQuest (71000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:46PM] Warning: Property PlayerKeyword on script AAAHERealUndressUndiesMain attached to alias heNPC10 on quest AAAHERealUndressUndiesQuest (71000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:46PM] Warning: Property PlayerKeyword on script AAAHERealUndressUndiesMain attached to alias heNPC11 on quest AAAHERealUndressUndiesQuest (71000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:46PM] Warning: Property PlayerKeyword on script AAAHERealUndressUndiesMain attached to alias heNPC12 on quest AAAHERealUndressUndiesQuest (71000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:46PM] Warning: Property PlayerKeyword on script AAAHERealUndressUndiesMain attached to alias heNPC13 on quest AAAHERealUndressUndiesQuest (71000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:46PM] Warning: Property PlayerKeyword on script AAAHERealUndressUndiesMain attached to alias heNPC14 on quest AAAHERealUndressUndiesQuest (71000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:46PM] Warning: Property PlayerKeyword on script AAAHERealUndressUndiesMain attached to alias heNPC15 on quest AAAHERealUndressUndiesQuest (71000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

never seen it before, no clue what mod that is

next up is either a bad npc  or an npc removed:

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:46PM] Warning: Property rdq03 on script qf_dialoguevinnius_04130796 attached to DialogueVinnius (B9130796) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:46PM] Warning: Property rdq02 on script qf_dialoguevinnius_04130796 attached to DialogueVinnius (B9130796) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:46PM] Warning: Property rdq01 on script qf_dialoguevinnius_04130796 attached to DialogueVinnius (B9130796) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:46PM] Warning: Property olivia3dnpc on script qf_dialoguevinnius_04130796 attached to DialogueVinnius (B9130796) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:46PM] Warning: Property CollegeofWinterholdFaction on script qf_dialoguevinnius_04130796 attached to DialogueVinnius (B9130796) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:46PM] Warning: Property CrimeFactionWinterhold on script qf_dialoguevinnius_04130796 attached to DialogueVinnius (B9130796) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

this next bug set might be ignorable

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:46PM] Error: Property GlenmorilCovenAlias on script USKPRetroactive210Script attached to USKPRetroactive210 (020058C7) cannot be bound because (54) on (0004B2D9) is not the right type

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:46PM] Error: Property DriftshadeSanctuaryAlias on script USKPRetroactive210Script attached to USKPRetroactive210 (020058C7) cannot be bound because (53) on (0004B2D9) is not the right type

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:46PM] Warning: Property USKPDraugrEnableMarker on script QF_FreeformSoljundsSinkholeA_0006136B attached to FreeformSoljundsSinkholeA (0006136B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:46PM] Error: Property DriftshadeSanctuaryAlias on script USKP_QF_ChangeLocation16_0300489C attached to USKPChangeLocation16 (0200489C) cannot be bound because (53) on (0004B2D9) is not the right type

the following is could be daymoyl or  sl defeat looking for daymoyl, if its daymoyl, use the mcm to reset or update quests after fixing other mods, if its defeat, its just looking for daymoyl and ignore-able

[06/17/2015 - 10:42:56PM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_QuestTemplate", missing file?

[06/17/2015 - 10:42:56PM] Error: Unable to link "daymoyl_QuestTemplate" - the parent of "DefeatDALeftForDead".

[06/17/2015 - 10:42:56PM] Error: Unable to bind script DefeatDALeftForDead to DefeatPALeftForDead (510C1173) because their base types do not match

[06/17/2015 - 10:42:56PM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_playervalidatequestalias", missing file?

[06/17/2015 - 10:42:56PM] Error: Unable to bind script defeatdatrigger to DefeatPlayerQST (51000D62) because their base types do not match

[06/17/2015 - 10:42:56PM] Error: Unable to bind script Defeatdadefeated to DefeatPADefeated (510C16D8) because their base types do not match

this next set of bugs seems to be coming from your saved game having uninstalled sl submit, i'd recommend a script cleaner for this:

Loading game...

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:59PM] Cannot open store for class "_slsubmitquest", missing file?

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:59PM] Warning: Unable to get type _slsubmitquest referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:59PM] Cannot open store for class "_slsubmitconfig", missing file?

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:59PM] Warning: Unable to get type _slsubmitconfig referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:59PM] Warning: Variable doOnce on script FXfakeCritterScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:59PM] Warning: Variable readyToReset on script FXfakeCritterScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:59PM] Cannot open store for class "_slsubmitfunctions", missing file?

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:59PM] Warning: Unable to get type _slsubmitfunctions referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:59PM] Warning: Variable SAM on script slcumshotscript has an invalid type SAM_QuestScript loaded from save. This variable will be skipped.

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:59PM] Warning: Variable ::moreSlaves_var on script pahcore loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:59PM] Warning: Variable isMoreSlaves on script pahcore loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:59PM] Warning: Variable isProblematicFaction on script pahcore loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:59PM] Warning: Variable ::rebootToggle_var on script pah_mcm loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:59PM] Cannot open store for class "_slsubmittargetselect", missing file?

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:59PM] Warning: Unable to get type _slsubmittargetselect referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:59PM] Cannot open store for class "QF__SLSubmit_04001826", missing file?

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:59PM] Warning: Unable to get type QF__SLSubmit_04001826 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:59PM] Cannot open store for class "_slsubmitscene", missing file?

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:59PM] Warning: Unable to get type _slsubmitscene referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:59PM] Warning: Could not find type _slsubmittargetselect in the type table in save

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:59PM] Warning: Could not find type _slsubmitquest in the type table in save

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:59PM] Warning: Could not find type _slsubmitconfig in the type table in save

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:59PM] Warning: Could not find type _slsubmitscene in the type table in save

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:59PM] Warning: Could not find type QF__SLSubmit_04001826 in the type table in save

[06/17/2015 - 10:44:59PM] Warning: Could not find type _slsubmitfunctions in the type table in save

blabla might recognize a couple scripts above, the "problematic faction" issue with pah just after an issue with FXfakeCritterScript might be the cause for the ctd with that npc as your slave (most likely the slave was a member of the problematic faction)

unfortunately for you 1 of those bugged pah scripts above is the reboot key in the mcm so you might not have that option either

next bug gets bigger (maybe fix this bug first, if you can identify the mod):

d.

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "Requiem.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "" Line ?

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 711

[_SNQuest (67000D62)]._snquestscript.Maintenance() - "_snquestscript.psc" Line 1654

[alias Player on quest _SNQuest (67000D62)]._snplayeralias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_snplayeralias.psc" Line 236

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "Realistic Wildlife Loot - Realistic.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 730

[_SNQuest (67000D62)]._snquestscript.Maintenance() - "_snquestscript.psc" Line 1654

[alias Player on quest _SNQuest (67000D62)]._snplayeralias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_snplayeralias.psc" Line 236

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "Realistic Wildlife Loot - Reduced.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 731

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "Campfire.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_WetQuest (5B000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_wetquestscript.psc" Line 580

[alias Player on quest _WetQuest (5B000D63)]._wetplayeralias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_wetplayeralias.psc" Line 6

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "ETaC - RESOURCES.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 740

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "HarvestOverhaulCreatures.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 804

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "getSnowy.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_WetQuest (5B000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_wetquestscript.psc" Line 592

[alias Player on quest _WetQuest (5B000D63)]._wetplayeralias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_wetplayeralias.psc" Line 6

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "more plants all extra.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 840

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "skyBirds - Airborne Perching Birds.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 850

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "Osare Food.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 861

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "DeliciousCake.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 889

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "Ambrosia From Valhalla.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 919

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "BonAppetitBase.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 931

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "HighlandFarmMilk.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 982

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "Real Wildlife Skyrim 0.1.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1003

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "SpecialFlora.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1049

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "NordicCooking.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1069

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "Coffee.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1104

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "CRX.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1116

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "Another Recipe Mod.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1164

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "SL00CookingIngredient.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1199

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "Farm Animals.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1241

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "Farm Animals_HF.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1242

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "GM-CookingRebalanceFinal.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1251

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "GM-CookingRebalanceFinalHearthfire.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1252

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "ZFO-TS10.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1261

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "ZFO-TS6.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1262

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "ZFO-TS8.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1263

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "ZFO-TS10-Labeled.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1264

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "ZFO-TS6-Labeled.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1265

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "ZFO-TS8-Labeled.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1266

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "NerniesCityandVillageExpansion.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1283

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "REGS - Resources.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1284

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "Babettes Feast Balanced.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1293

the above mod's bug repeats thru the log

lol, some interesting soft dependencies in the log I didn't know added to pah:

why do we have devious devices assets listed here as a soft dependency with no devious items added to the mod, this should be a zaz dependency, not devious

next is some bugs from pah with the reboot mcm listed again, but can't tell from the bugs, this might have been the save you clicked the restart from the moc:

Error: Cannot cast from None to Int[]

stack:

[PAH (0901FAEF)].pahcore.GetIntArrayLength() - "pahcore.psc" Line 845

[PAHConfig (D5009157)].pah_mcm.UpdateSlavesPage() - "PAH_MCM.psc" Line 176

[PAHConfig (D5009157)].pah_mcm.OnPageReset() - "PAH_MCM.psc" Line 92

[PAHConfig (D5009157)].pah_mcm.SetPage() - "ski_configbase.psc" Line 793

[sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (64000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "ski_configmanager.psc" Line 146

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:53PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to PAHSlave[]

stack:

[PAH (0901FAEF)].pahcore.GetSlaveArrayLength() - "pahcore.psc" Line 1365

[PAH (0901FAEF)].pahcore.updateSlaveArray() - "pahcore.psc" Line 359

[PAH (0901FAEF)].pahcore.slaveArray() - "pahcore.psc" Line 337

[PAHConfig (D5009157)].pah_mcm.UpdateSlavesPage() - "PAH_MCM.psc" Line 178

[sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (64000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "ski_configmanager.psc" Line 146

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:53PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to String[]

stack:

[PAH (0901FAEF)].pahcore.GetStringArrayLength() - "pahcore.psc" Line 1105

[PAH (0901FAEF)].pahcore.updateSlaveArray() - "pahcore.psc" Line 360

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:55PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to Int[]

stack:

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:55PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to PAHSlave[]

stack:

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:55PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to String[]

stack:

[06/17/2015 - 10:46:24PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to PAHSlave[]

stack:

[PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (0900CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.RestartQuests() - "pahbootstrapscript.psc" Line 211

[PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (0900CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.Boot() - "pahbootstrapscript.psc" Line 184

[None].PAHRebootScript.OnEffectStart() - "pahrebootscript.psc" Line 6

[06/17/2015 - 10:46:24PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to String[]

stack:

[PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (0900CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.RestartQuests() - "pahbootstrapscript.psc" Line 211

[PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (0900CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.Boot() - "pahbootstrapscript.psc" Line 184

[06/17/2015 - 10:46:28PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to PAHSlave[]

stack:

[PAH (0901FAEF)].pahcore.UpdateSlaveCount() - "pahcore.psc" Line 429

[PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (0900CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.RestartQuests() - "pahbootstrapscript.psc" Line 239

[06/17/2015 - 10:46:28PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to String[]

stack:

[PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (0900CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.RestartQuests() - "pahbootstrapscript.psc" Line 239

maybe could try the script cleaner first, then if you have daymoyl installed look for reboot in it or a register quests option(if not ignore that error),

then save, quit, reload again,

then look for reboot key in the ph sl extension (click start Or hover mouse over started and click)- if you do Not see that button in ph sl extension you may need to reinstall both ph and the sl extension to fix this save, there's a mod reference here on the forum about how to keep your slaves when unstalling/reinstall Or can just sell them all at fellglow

next bug gets bigger (maybe fix this bug first, if you can identify the mod):

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "Requiem.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 711

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "Realistic Wildlife Loot - Realistic.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 730

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "Realistic Wildlife Loot - Reduced.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 731

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "Campfire.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_WetQuest (5B000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_wetquestscript.psc" Line 580

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "ETaC - RESOURCES.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 740

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "HarvestOverhaulCreatures.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 804

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "getSnowy.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_WetQuest (5B000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_wetquestscript.psc" Line 592

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "more plants all extra.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 840

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "skyBirds - Airborne Perching Birds.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 850

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "Osare Food.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 861

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "DeliciousCake.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 889

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "Ambrosia From Valhalla.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 919

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "BonAppetitBase.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 931

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "HighlandFarmMilk.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 982

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "Real Wildlife Skyrim 0.1.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1003

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "SpecialFlora.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1049

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "NordicCooking.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1069

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "Coffee.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1104

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "CRX.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1116

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "Another Recipe Mod.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1164

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "SL00CookingIngredient.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1199

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "Farm Animals.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1241

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "Farm Animals_HF.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1242

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "GM-CookingRebalanceFinal.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1251

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "GM-CookingRebalanceFinalHearthfire.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1252

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "ZFO-TS10.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1261

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "ZFO-TS6.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1262

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "ZFO-TS8.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1263

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "ZFO-TS10-Labeled.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1264

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "ZFO-TS6-Labeled.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1265

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "ZFO-TS8-Labeled.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1266

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "NerniesCityandVillageExpansion.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1283

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "REGS - Resources.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1284

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:00PM] Error: File "Babettes Feast Balanced.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_SNDLCQuest (67021E36)]._sndlcquestscript.DLCMaintenance() - "_sndlcquestscript.psc" Line 1293

the above mod's bug repeats thru the log

That's just basic checking for soft dependencies... Although it should show up only once per loaded save...

why do we have devious devices assets listed here as a soft dependency with no devious items added to the mod, this should be a zaz dependency, not devious

Because I started implementing DD collars as slave collars, but never finished it :P

next is some bugs from pah with the reboot mcm listed again, but can't tell from the bugs, this might have been the save you clicked the restart from the moc:

Error: Cannot cast from None to Int[]

stack:

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:53PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to PAHSlave[]

stack:

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:53PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to String[]

stack:

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:55PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to Int[]

stack:

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:55PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to PAHSlave[]

stack:

[06/17/2015 - 10:45:55PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to String[]

stack:

[06/17/2015 - 10:46:24PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to PAHSlave[]

stack:

[06/17/2015 - 10:46:24PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to String[]

stack:

[06/17/2015 - 10:46:28PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to PAHSlave[]

stack:

[06/17/2015 - 10:46:28PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to String[]

stack:

Those cast errors *should* be harmless, although they shouldn't show up as much as they do here...

On the other hand the log just says it fails to list the slaves in the MCM, so that shouldn't create a crash, unless it hides something more problematic.

Script cleaning is never a bad idea!

Because I started implementing DD collars as slave collars, but never finished it :P

Oh, That's cool then :cool:

In addition to PH from the Nexus -Do I need to install these 3 files in this alphatbetical order?:

In MO am I merging   those 3 together?  Or do I only need1 file? -   0.1h?

The opening post on this page has no instructions or indication on how to install or what files do what... sorry to be a bother.

In addition to PH from the Nexus -Do I need to install these 3 files in this alphatbetical order?:

In MO am I merging   those 3 together?  Or do I only need1 file? -   0.1h?

The opening post on this page has no instructions or indication on how to install or what files do what... sorry to be a bother.

sl extension g is necessary, if you want to use the others, but yes you just merge the files rc file over top of version g and overwrite all files, discard the hotfix if you're using rc4.18 (its included)

Archived