blabla11 Posted July 31, 2015 Author Posted July 31, 2015 UILIB_1 is a script, not a variable. Unpack the archive into your source folder, then it should work. UILIB_1.7z
jerrydrake Posted July 31, 2015 Posted July 31, 2015 Ok thanks. Compiled and tested. It works! May I post the compiled file here? JD
Raider1 Posted July 31, 2015 Posted July 31, 2015 I am enjoying this mod, but one of the things I would change is when you can order a slave to use furniture markers, that you can close out the order function and they continue to use the furniture while you issue orders to another slave, currently the moment you tab or escape they dismount the furniture.
blabla11 Posted July 31, 2015 Author Posted July 31, 2015 Ok thanks. Compiled and tested. It works! May I post the compiled file here? JD Sure. You can also send it to me and I'll put it in the main post. I am enjoying this mod, but one of the things I would change is when you can order a slave to use furniture markers, that you can close out the order function and they continue to use the furniture while you issue orders to another slave, currently the moment you tab or escape they dismount the furniture. If you tell me how to do that Right now, ordering a slave to do something puts them in a waiting state (not sure if this feature actually is in the latest RC or in one of my testversions), haven't tried using it on furniture tho...
MidnaLeFay Posted July 31, 2015 Posted July 31, 2015 Ok thanks. Compiled and tested. It works! May I post the compiled file here? JD Sure. You can also send it to me and I'll put it in the main post. I am enjoying this mod, but one of the things I would change is when you can order a slave to use furniture markers, that you can close out the order function and they continue to use the furniture while you issue orders to another slave, currently the moment you tab or escape they dismount the furniture. If you tell me how to do that Right now, ordering a slave to do something puts them in a waiting state (not sure if this feature actually is in the latest RC or in one of my testversions), haven't tried using it on furniture tho... When I would tell a slave to say "sit in a chair" or "cook" they would continue the pose until I told them to stop or I left the cell. This was on one of your test versions though.
SexDwarf2250 Posted July 31, 2015 Posted July 31, 2015 The first thing I did when trying out orders was clicking on another slave to see if I could make them bang each other violently.
Raider1 Posted July 31, 2015 Posted July 31, 2015 I am doing some research over this, I suck at scripting and am trying to learn so that my mods can move beyond eye candy and basic events LOL.
JUSSME Posted August 1, 2015 Posted August 1, 2015 Could you make it so that you can prostitute them for cash as a sex slave
MidnaLeFay Posted August 1, 2015 Posted August 1, 2015 Could you make it so that you can prostitute them for cash as a sex slave He already said that's on the to do list for the future, so no worries mate.
D_ManXX2 Posted August 1, 2015 Posted August 1, 2015 I was battling with lydia then one of the enemies made her go into bleed out state i activated her to get her back up now the only menu i got from her was enslave. anyone know a command line to get out of this menu ? oblivion and fallout had and console command named CloseAllMenus but this does not work in skyrim ?? I had this bug cropping out all the time. And sometimes you don't want to enslave but this is the only option available.
blabla11 Posted August 1, 2015 Author Posted August 1, 2015 I was battling with lydia then one of the enemies made her go into bleed out state i activated her to get her back up now the only menu i got from her was enslave. anyone know a command line to get out of this menu ? oblivion and fallout had and console command named CloseAllMenus but this does not work in skyrim ?? I had this bug cropping out all the time. And sometimes you don't want to enslave but this is the only option available. That shouldn't happen unless something blocks the NPCs dialogue while in bleedout...
Raider1 Posted August 1, 2015 Posted August 1, 2015 heres odd... Just messing around in Game I got into a brawl with Rolff in Windhelm, and instead of the normal fight ending, I get the option to enslave him. Which I do since he annoys the crap out of me. now he doesn't follow, not sure why so I go back to my player slave den and Prid him. once he appears I order him to use a piece of furniture and then hit esc to change something or other in the MCM and Rolff remains using the furniture. so thinking that maybe the failure to remain using the furniture might have been some kind of bug or conflict that was now fixed, I ordered another slave to use a furniture and hit escape. Instantly the slave dismounts. Give the order again, and this time hit tab same thing. But old Rolff is still hanging there, ready to be beaten every time I get annoyed. Not really sure why that is, there is nothing special about Good old Rolff other his his super annoyance power. So I think it might have something to do with the NPC's I am enslaving, which are mostly bandits. (note that is a total Guess)
CliftonJD Posted August 2, 2015 Posted August 2, 2015 I was battling with lydia then one of the enemies made her go into bleed out state i activated her to get her back up now the only menu i got from her was enslave. anyone know a command line to get out of this menu ? oblivion and fallout had and console command named CloseAllMenus but this does not work in skyrim ?? I had this bug cropping out all the time. And sometimes you don't want to enslave but this is the only option available. never had Either of these issues happen (above or below), please post what version(s) you're getting these results with, if its most recent we'll need papyrus file and a load order to check the bugs against heres odd... Just messing around in Game I got into a brawl with Rolff in Windhelm, and instead of the normal fight ending, I get the option to enslave him. Which I do since he annoys the crap out of me. now he doesn't follow, not sure why so I go back to my player slave den and Prid him. once he appears I order him to use a piece of furniture and then hit esc to change something or other in the MCM and Rolff remains using the furniture. so thinking that maybe the failure to remain using the furniture might have been some kind of bug or conflict that was now fixed, I ordered another slave to use a furniture and hit escape. Instantly the slave dismounts. Give the order again, and this time hit tab same thing. But old Rolff is still hanging there, ready to be beaten every time I get annoyed. Not really sure why that is, there is nothing special about Good old Rolff other his his super annoyance power. So I think it might have something to do with the NPC's I am enslaving, which are mostly bandits. (note that is a total Guess) your issue makes me wonder the status of the mod from mcm, is it listed as installed or unknown: he should at least Follow, But unfortunately furniture testing isn't something we've tested much of as Most of the mod had no use of it unless you were lucky the slaves would refuse with option to punish them for it...that seems to be changing as of late, but that's still an untested behavior for the most part
DonQuiWho Posted August 3, 2015 Posted August 3, 2015 @ blabla11 Thanks for keeping PAH alive and interesting! I've now used various prior versions of this and it seems to work fine for the most part While you are still developing it, can I make a quick suggestion, hopefully something that might be simple? I was wandering around Labyrinthian the other night with an AFT based follower and a PAH slave. I think she is one of the Immersive Wenches, as caught with Defeat, appropriately trained to a submissive state, but NOT selected to fight for me.. She's on the long walk to Fellglow I also have, amongst a host of others, the Deviously Cursed Loot and Deviously Helpless mods in play. In a trawl through Labyrinthian the other evening, DCL equipped my player with some of the items that trigger Deviously Helpless' enemy approach/takedowns/add more restraints to both player and followers. Thought nothing about it until, just after completing the final boss stage, my nice little subservient PAH girl took down my player, tied up my follower, and after doing her thing, left my player and follower in a whole pile of nasty restraints LOL. She also compounded her felony by doing it again once outside... Is there any way that you can fix that sort of thing, ie stop the PAH captives still being seen as enemies by other SL mods? It's one thing dealing with the baddies without having to watch your back too. Such a change could take place either at initial enslavement or, even more interestingly, by making it only once the submission target stat has been reached. Leaves the slave with a chance to turn the tables, and then run off LOL Sort of like SD+ in reverse.... If it's not anything simple, so be it, but I thought I'd mention the issue anyway. I'll ask from bended knee too, if it might help...
blabla11 Posted August 3, 2015 Author Posted August 3, 2015 [snip] As I understand your post, Deviously Helpless considers the slave as hostile to the player?
CliftonJD Posted August 3, 2015 Posted August 3, 2015 @ blabla11 Thanks for keeping PAH alive and interesting! I've now used various prior versions of this and it seems to work fine for the most part While you are still developing it, can I make a quick suggestion, hopefully something that might be simple? I was wandering around Labyrinthian the other night with an AFT based follower and a PAH slave. I think she is one of the Immersive Wenches, as caught with Defeat, appropriately trained to a submissive state, but NOT selected to fight for me.. She's on the long walk to Fellglow I also have, amongst a host of others, the Deviously Cursed Loot and Deviously Helpless mods in play. In a trawl through Labyrinthian the other evening, DCL equipped my player with some of the items that trigger Deviously Helpless' enemy approach/takedowns/add more restraints to both player and followers. Thought nothing about it until, just after completing the final boss stage, my nice little subservient PAH girl took down my player, tied up my follower, and after doing her thing, left my player and follower in a whole pile of nasty restraints LOL. She also compounded her felony by doing it again once outside... Is there any way that you can fix that sort of thing, ie stop the PAH captives still being seen as enemies by other SL mods? It's one thing dealing with the baddies without having to watch your back too. Such a change could take place either at initial enslavement or, even more interestingly, by making it only once the submission target stat has been reached. Leaves the slave with a chance to turn the tables, and then run off LOL Sort of like SD+ in reverse.... If it's not anything simple, so be it, but I thought I'd mention the issue anyway. I'll ask from bended knee too, if it might help... are you certain that's deviously helpless that was triggered, not cursed loot cursed loot has both "sex attacks" And "device comments" that can trigger events for bound player d- helpless is recommended by many to set to only trigger when using an armbinder or blindfold and cursed loot I disable the "device comments" and the "sex attacks", they're just too slow if you're certain the attack was a helpless attack and not loot I don't think there's anything more can be done without changing something on the bandit so its no longer a bandit, but if you obtained the slave from another mod such as immersive wenches there's even less can be done about it, sounds like a wench, not a bandit, the added trigger aside from the worn restraints would be your location, kinda like how some mods can tell when you're sleeping in a dangerous location pretty much anybody who's not a follower would trigger helpless attacks once the devious items configured are worn, But using those above mentioned settings I haven't had helpless trigger from 1 of my own slaves since I found the mod over year or is it 2 years now, anyhow its been a while [snip] As I understand your post, Deviously Helpless considers the slave as hostile to the player? no, I think he's misunderstanding the trigger of d-helpless, if that's even the mod that was triggered... sd has the same issue with player slave regardless of their hostilities neutralized to the point sd (current updated versions) will disable d-helpless mod when player is enslaved or those 2 mods just tangle big time almost to the point of it being a conflicting mod: helpless triggers are configurable by mcm - devious restraints
blabla11 Posted August 3, 2015 Author Posted August 3, 2015 [snip] I was hoping for a faction or a keyword to distinguish the slave as a non-hostile actor, that would be the easiest solution. Gonna take a look at DH, maybe I can find something (or in DD itself, whereever I can get my hands on some sourcecode)
CliftonJD Posted August 3, 2015 Posted August 3, 2015 [snip] I was hoping for a faction or a keyword to distinguish the slave as a non-hostile actor, that would be the easiest solution. Gonna take a look at DH, maybe I can find something (or in DD itself, whereever I can get my hands on some sourcecode) if he said was a bandit or vampire or conjurer I might still believe it were some factions involved, but a wench... unfortunately helpless doesn't share source code, its all contained within the bsa/esp files here : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28298-deviously-helpless-115-aug-23rd/ devious devices assets shares source code if that helps: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/269-devious-devices-assets/ devious devices integration also has source code: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/371-devious-devices-integration-now-with-quests-03272014/
blabla11 Posted August 3, 2015 Author Posted August 3, 2015 if he said was a bandit or vampire or conjurer I might still believe it were some factions involved, but a wench... unfortunately helpless doesn't share source code, its all contained within the bsa/esp files here : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28298-deviously-helpless-115-aug-23rd/ devious devices assets shares source code if that helps: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/269-devious-devices-assets/ devious devices integration also has source code: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/371-devious-devices-integration-now-with-quests-03272014/ The thingy I downloaded from that thread does have source code... I'll go through it and DD one of these days
blabla11 Posted August 3, 2015 Author Posted August 3, 2015 [snip] Run a few faction checks on that particular slave (open console, click on slave, type "getinfaction xxx") Instead of xxx, these are the IDs you have to check: 1BCC0 27242 2EB13 26724 AA0A4 43599 88EE4 34B74 and post those that return 1.
DonQuiWho Posted August 3, 2015 Posted August 3, 2015 [snip] Run a few faction checks on that particular slave (open console, click on slave, type "getinfaction xxx") Instead of xxx, these are the IDs you have to check: 1BCC0 27242 2EB13 26724 AA0A4 43599 88EE4 34B74 and post those that return 1. Thanks for that. I had literally just logged on to ask how to check, and up popped your suggestion! So, done that. They all return zero values I had also checked the Mod Source and she definitely comes from the Immersive Wenches mod, Inn Girl Resources.esm Oddly, in Console, the name is different from the name that shows under the cursor in game Otherwise, FWIW, on the DCL vs D-H front I have Sex Attacks on DCL @ a value of 1, to allow combat to be handled by Defeat (I can't seem turn off some of the DCL options entirely as exiting from the MCM to game immediately runs the DCL 'test script' and then wequips my PC with, most often, that mods Rubber Collar. No idea why, nor does anyone over at DCL :-) ) In DCL's Device Comments on DCLK, these were set to be made by non followers only, but for no further 'action' to take place In D-H, I have triggers only for DD ArmCuff Armbinder Blindfold EDIT: I think Boots may also have been active at the time of the first of the two encounters Zaz Armcuff Blindfold I also had it set to trigger 'Only with No weapon out' I have, since the encounters I mentioned above, changed that to 'Only with No weapon Equipped' but I'm not sure if that will help much if DCL strips weapons Hope this info is of some help. Let me know if there is anything else I can look at. Be glad to help in any way I can
CliftonJD Posted August 3, 2015 Posted August 3, 2015 ya I forgot about the weapons out versus equipped setting, I use it also just forgot about it this time, sounds like you have some bugs in your cursed loot, try posting an average papyrus log, maybe can find what's bugging it from there, maybe you'll be able to fix your settings again without getting collared
blabla11 Posted August 4, 2015 Author Posted August 4, 2015 [snip]They all return zero values[snip] This leaves two possibilities: It wasn't DH Skyrim is weird Explanation: I checked the stuff DH does to find aggressors and the cloak they use checks the potential candidate for one of those factions. Unless the subject is in one of those factions, the effect doesn't take place) Since both options are almost equally likely (although I do tend towards 2, due to empiric evidence), there's not much I can do right now. I will, however, contact the author(s) of DD, DDi or whoever handles the main mechanics to find out if there's something to do on a general level.
CliftonJD Posted August 4, 2015 Posted August 4, 2015 [snip]They all return zero values[snip] This leaves two possibilities: It wasn't DH Skyrim is weird Explanation: I checked the stuff DH does to find aggressors and the cloak they use checks the potential candidate for one of those factions. Unless the subject is in one of those factions, the effect doesn't take place) Since both options are almost equally likely (although I do tend towards 2, due to empiric evidence), there's not much I can do right now. I will, however, contact the author(s) of DD, DDi or whoever handles the main mechanics to find out if there's something to do on a general level. skyrim is weird factor is highly probable, how would the mod treat the slave if its read as a none actor during the dh aggressor check, if its checking for non-hostile and getting none value, it would assume hostile... I think we need a log of the event to determine if for some reason wenches are declared a none actor by any mods, I've seen it enough times, skyrim will play just fine 1 minute then throw a curveball and suddenly your log will spam up with a mod spamming up an npc as a none actor messing up any other mods that try to check that npc for values @donkeywho: post us your papyrus log if/when dhelpless occurs again on your slave, just guessing it'll be the wench again
blabla11 Posted August 4, 2015 Author Posted August 4, 2015 skyrim is weird factor is highly probable, how would the mod treat the slave if its read as a none actor during the dh aggressor check, if its checking for non-hostile and getting none value, it would assume hostile... I think we need a log of the event to determine if for some reason wenches are declared a none actor by any mods, I've seen it enough times, skyrim will play just fine 1 minute then throw a curveball and suddenly your log will spam up with a mod spamming up an npc as a none actor messing up any other mods that try to check that npc for values @donkeywho: post us your papyrus log if/when dhelpless occurs again on your slave, just guessing it'll be the wench again The way they set up DH means it won't act at all. They have the player constantly cast a spell to find potential aggressors and when they do, they trigger a script handling stuff. The conditions they use for the spell to take effect on an NPC are pretty solid, so it should just ignore a None actor. A log would be very helpful, yes.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.