[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

Hmm, interesting. The Original paradise falls does not work for me anymore for some reason. people never go into bleedout and just die, making it impossible for me to enslave them. 

Maybe I'll have more luck with this one. 

that was the same for me.  However, this mod is working well.  I just need a book on how to training the slaves.

training can be done so many ways, from the generous fucking the slave thru dialogs "ok slave - i'm going to fuck you" to the meaner side of whips(so far that's any whips, i've tested with ph whips and zaz whips) or heal them in combat against a stronger foe like a giant or if they get in your way as you're trying to walk thru the door you can get abusive ...eventually these methods all add up to get  submission in your slaves

some slaves learn quicker than others and you're able to start respect training "ok slave"- "from now on you will talk to me as a slave should"

Or "from now on you will fight for me"....some slaves will fight for you before they're willing to respect/honor you to the extent some slaves will even fight for you after they're first caught - these are like gold, like the best of the best slaves, that means now you're not just keeping them in line, but they don't fight can discipline more for that "not in the mood to fight eh?", until they fight enough of their own and start to earn combat points for fighting, higher the combat skill, the more life per level

I need help, for some reason the "I need you to do something", doesn't do anything it just stopped working. I haven't installed any new mods either. Ran LOOT and the problem still persist. Is there something I'm not aware of or missing?, Plz help.

first what version of the mod are you running and how many mcm's do you see - should only be 1, but mo users get 2

-if you're running thetest rlc version you need also the full version files, so install full version g then install test version files over top of it

next, how do you mean the dialog doesn't do anything - specifically, does it ctd, does it just end the dialog with the slave, does it get an unruly slave response with relevant punishment dialogs or do you mean you're unable to get the slave to perform any requested actions

-for the most part the slave's are unruly and won't do what they're asked so you "should" be getting punishment dialogs for those slaves

-there's only a few rare exceptions to this, but they seem to be based on factions so faction altering mods can/will affect this and in my case that may be why i so rarely see any slaves willing cuz the last time i've seen a slave give back a follower's response of "ok, what is it" instead of the unruly slave responses, was before adding sd and its requirements

--can't remember the exact circumstances for that game was many months ago, but if i remember right i was using alt start playing as soldier for the stormcloaks and i used that dialog on a legate expecting unruly slave, got back follower response from it

I need help, for some reason the "I need you to do something", doesn't do anything it just stopped working. I haven't installed any new mods either. Ran LOOT and the problem still persist. Is there something I'm not aware of or missing?, Plz help.

first what version of the mod are you running and how many mcm's do you see - should only be 1, but mo users get 2

-if you're running thetest rlc version you need also the full version files, so install full version g then install test version files over top of it

next, how do you mean the dialog doesn't do anything - specifically, does it ctd, does it just end the dialog with the slave, does it get an unruly slave response with relevant punishment dialogs or do you mean you're unable to get the slave to perform any requested actions

-for the most part the slave's are unruly and won't do what they're asked so you "should" be getting punishment dialogs for those slaves

-there's only a few rare exceptions to this, but they seem to be based on factions so faction altering mods can/will affect this and in my case that may be why i so rarely see any slaves willing cuz the last time i've seen a slave give back a follower's response of "ok, what is it" instead of the unruly slave responses, was before adding sd and its requirements

--can't remember the exact circumstances for that game was many months ago, but if i remember right i was using alt start playing as soldier for the stormcloaks and i used that dialog on a legate expecting unruly slave, got back follower response from it

No CTDs, when I ask..I need you to do something, after dialog nothing happens. Also I did not install the full version also. I guess I'll that after this post. See what happens.

No CTDs, when I ask..I need you to do something, after dialog nothing happens. Also I did not install the full version also. I guess I'll that after this post. See what happens.

Ok I installed the original as instructed then the rc and everything's back to normal. thank you so much for your help.

I am using 0.1h RC 0.4.16

and after the sexy time with the slave, my left and right click is not responding anymore

that is, I can't attack nor cast spell with left or right hand

is this a bug related to the mod ?

OK I am aware of a bug that is you have "x" number of slaves'

We will call x 5.

If you sell any of your slaves but keep number 5 all remaining slaves can't be clicked on, I found that buy freeing the ones I want to keep and tieing them up selling all the ones I want to sell and rein slaving the ones I freed that the bug doesn't happen.

and after the sexy time with the slave, my left and right click is not responding anymore

that's not something we've had here yet, sounds odd

actually sounds like a bug i'd experienced with scenes before

i'm wondering are you able to use world objects like the forge or grindstone in this condition

-i've seen a friend duplicate what it sounds like you're describing to be a sexlab issue, if you unlock the player controls before the deed is done you're unable to more or interact with the world after

We will call x 5.

If you sell any of your slaves but keep number 5 all remaining slaves can't be clicked on, I found that buy freeing the ones I want to keep and tieing them up selling all the ones I want to sell and rein slaving the ones I freed that the bug doesn't happen.

this is a bug i haven't experienced since the testing phases before 4.0 was released, the next time you encounter this issue click the number of slaves in the mcm, it should auto-correct

additionally i think 1 of the files in the fixes folder should also contain the fix for that issue

can't remember off top my head just gettin home from work

Try copying those files from the fixes folder to the scripts folder and see if that fixes your issue

edit: didn't realize 4.16 was another new test release, downloading that now, i'll let ya know if i get the same issue

I have found an incompatibility problem, it causes the slaves can not be interacted with bug.

if you have moonlight tales running any slave that gets infected gets the bug.

never heard of that mod, what's it do and how's it affecting the slaves

I have found an incompatibility problem, it causes the slaves can not be interacted with bug.

as for what the mod dose... a lot so here is the nexus link

www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35470

OK one of the many things that moonlight tales does is allow any and every NPC become a werewolf or werebear.

The problem is slaves that get infected with either disease get the can't be clicked on bug, oddly unlike every other instance of the can't be clicked on bug it doesn't effect all your slaves, just the ones that have become bad asses.

as for what the mod dose... a lot so here is the nexus link

www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35470

OK one of the many things that moonlight tales does is allow any and every NPC become a werewolf or werebear.

The problem is slaves that get infected with either disease get the can't be clicked on bug, oddly unlike every other instance of the can't be clicked on bug it doesn't effect all your slaves, just the ones that have become bad asses.

Oh, farkas from companion's guild gets that issue if you enable his werewolf form from aft at attack, (even then it doesn't always bug,)

with him you can really bug him if you enable it and you're playing as a succubus he'll change after sex

i'll take a look at the link tho, see if any commonalities can help make a fix

Werebeast Followers

Despite the fact that most of the known werebeast clans have been wiped out, you can still find companionship on your journeys by turning your followers into hunters of your kind. Followers that are not protected can be infected by attacking them in your beast form. If you have a Werewolf or Werebear Blood potion in your inventory, then there will be a dialogue option in which you can ask the follower to drink it. Similarly, if you would like to cure your followers, you need to obtain a Werebeast Heart, travel together to Glenmoril Coven and ask your companion to eat the heart. Other dialogue options that you get are based on transformation behavior. You can ask your follower:

• to transform whenever you do
  • to transform by themselves in combat
  • not to transform for now

Try the following based on that info you should be able to tell them to transform with you then you can turn human to speak to them

If, however you're unable to get dialog with the slave to give the command- Try renaming the slave from the mcm, see if that fixes dialog with the infected slave

Except you can not click on them the moment they get infected, you can not interact with them in any way, so you can not talk to them to control when they shift to hybrid or Crinos, depending on what RPGs you play if any.

TRy renaming them from the mcm - if m suspitions are right, that should allow dialog again so you can give those orders

I had a major bug that had nothing to do with PAH that broke the companions quest line that I think was caused by Moon Tales I had to start a new game so Moon tales is gone and I won't be able to make the test

We will call x 5.

this is a bug i haven't experienced since the testing phases before 4.0 was released, the next time you encounter this issue click the number of slaves in the mcm, it should auto-correct

edit: didn't realize 4.16 was another new test release, downloading that now, i'll let ya know if i get the same issue

ok so you found an issue with moonlight tales that lost interaction with slaves, but the mod broke the companion's quest line as well and ended up being removed so the question comes back to the original issue or is this solved now

I'm sure you guys are hard at work on the new content, but may I ask where fleshing out the voice responses falls on the current priority list? Having the voices fluctuate when the slave isn't an EvenToned voice is really killing my mojo.

I'm sure you guys are hard at work on the new content, but may I ask where fleshing out the voice responses falls on the current priority list? Having the voices fluctuate when the slave isn't an EvenToned voice is really killing my mojo.

currently that's using original paradise halls code for it, blabla doesn't know how to work voice changes so we're for the time being waiting for somebody to show up willing to help who does know

Read the main post, your question is answered there.

i love this mod :)

Thanks, I appreciate it :)

Yes, I know it's on the to-do list, but I was hoping it was being actively worked on at present. Hearing it's on a roadblock, I wish I could help, but I don't think I have the time to sift through Skyrim's countless voice files to find fitting responses, either... maybe I'll take a poke around sometime.

I had a major bug that had nothing to do with PAH that broke the companions quest line that I think was caused by Moon Tales I had to start a new game so Moon tales is gone and I won't be able to make the test

We will call x 5.

ok so you found an issue with moonlight tales that lost interaction with slaves, but the mod broke the companion's quest line as well and ended up being removed so the question comes back to the original issue or is this solved now

.... um as I do no longer have Moonlight tails because it broke a quest line, the bug it caused with PAH Ext no longer matters, so resolved on my end. thanks for the info if Moonlight Tales ever gets fixed I will remember what you suggested and try it, and let you know.

Yes, I know it's on the to-do list, but I was hoping it was being actively worked on at present. Hearing it's on a roadblock, I wish I could help, but I don't think I have the time to sift through Skyrim's countless voice files to find fitting responses, either... maybe I'll take a poke around sometime.

Actually, I was referring to this part:

The amount of interest in this still surprises me and if I'm not careful the pressure to please and release will burn me out. So I will not say when something new is done (or on very short notice). I try to release bugfixes in a timely manner, while releasing new features when they are available.

[...]

Help needed:

[...]
  • CKing (making more dialogue (sound and lip) shared)

It's still only me working on this (although I do have a handful of pre-testers, who I am very grateful for and so should everyone using this mod) and even they don't know when something new will pop up.

I do not and will not make any announcements/public deadlines except from the very obscure colour code in the main post.

With this out of the way, I always appreciate anyone helping me; either by figuring out how to do something and providing me with a how-to or, in the best case, providing me with an edited version of the latest RC including the actual changes.

In the later case (which, again, I'd prefer) I'd run it through my pre-testers first, obviously, and if it's up to snuff incorporate it into the next RC/release, giving proper credits.

Archived