ccclover Posted June 20, 2015 Posted June 20, 2015 I have Follower Commentary Overhaul installed in hopes that the slaves would use their default voice when interacting through the menu, but it seems to only be effective for followers. Is it possible to make the slaves use their existing voice for menu interaction rather than having it default to the Even-toned voice? (aka the Lydia voice) I just wanted to update you all on this. I managed to get an additional voice working (specifically the femaleyoungeager voice). I unpacked the original BSA and went through the sound files. It looks like the originator of the mod just copy-pasted the sound files from femaleeventoned to all of the other folders. For example: pahpersona_pahpdetsharedin_00042bc0_1.fuz corresponds to the "Yes sir, of course" soundfile to play in Paradise Halls when interacting with a slave. However, this exact voice file is copy-pasted throughout the other vocal categories. When I changed the femaleyoungeager filename to the same thing I was able to get Camilla to use her stock voice in the interactions. I've since done most of them in femaleyoungeager, but it's very time consuming as you have to play the fuz clip and find the replacement audio file in the folder and rename it. I was able to get it to work using just loose files, as I haven't tried repacking the bsa yet. Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone else who wants to attempt this. I may end up finishing doing this myself in my free time, but it won't be for a couple weeks.
blabla11 Posted June 20, 2015 Author Posted June 20, 2015 I just wanted to update you all on this. I managed to get an additional voice working (specifically the femaleyoungeager voice). I unpacked the original BSA and went through the sound files. It looks like the originator of the mod just copy-pasted the sound files from femaleeventoned to all of the other folders. For example: pahpersona_pahpdetsharedin_00042bc0_1.fuz corresponds to the "Yes sir, of course" soundfile to play in Paradise Halls when interacting with a slave. However, this exact voice file is copy-pasted throughout the other vocal categories. When I changed the femaleyoungeager filename to the same thing I was able to get Camilla to use her stock voice in the interactions. I've since done most of them in femaleyoungeager, but it's very time consuming as you have to play the fuz clip and find the replacement audio file in the folder and rename it. I was able to get it to work using just loose files, as I haven't tried repacking the bsa yet. Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone else who wants to attempt this. I may end up finishing doing this myself in my free time, but it won't be for a couple weeks. If you send me what you've done so far, I'll throw it in the RC (of course crediting you) If you also tell me what tools you used, I might be able to get a couple of people together to share the work.
moebius989 Posted June 20, 2015 Posted June 20, 2015 Hello, I've been trying to make this mod work with tdf prostitution. Where as defeated enemies are enslaved. That part works...no problem there. The only thing I can't do is pimp any enemy slaves. Mind you regular non-hostile npcs which I make slaves out of can get pimped. Can someone please tell what I am missing or doing wrong, plz. tyvm
CliftonJD Posted June 20, 2015 Posted June 20, 2015 Hello, I've been trying to make this mod work with tdf prostitution. Where as defeated enemies are enslaved. That part works...no problem there. The only thing I can't do is pimp any enemy slaves. Mind you regular non-hostile npcs which I make slaves out of can get pimped. Can someone please tell what I am missing or doing wrong, plz. tyvm 1st theory: that sounds like the mod "tdf prostitution" is able to add those dialogs to the npc's before enslavement if they're non-hostiles and ph is just retaining the dialogs for you when they're cloned as slaves, its able to retain some dialogs thru enslavement so that makes sense, its just unable to add the dialogs to the npc's after enslavement 2nd theory: the tdf mod uses factions to add the dialogs and the hostile factions don't get added
ccclover Posted June 20, 2015 Posted June 20, 2015 I just wanted to update you all on this. I managed to get an additional voice working (specifically the femaleyoungeager voice). I unpacked the original BSA and went through the sound files. It looks like the originator of the mod just copy-pasted the sound files from femaleeventoned to all of the other folders. For example: pahpersona_pahpdetsharedin_00042bc0_1.fuz corresponds to the "Yes sir, of course" soundfile to play in Paradise Halls when interacting with a slave. However, this exact voice file is copy-pasted throughout the other vocal categories. When I changed the femaleyoungeager filename to the same thing I was able to get Camilla to use her stock voice in the interactions. I've since done most of them in femaleyoungeager, but it's very time consuming as you have to play the fuz clip and find the replacement audio file in the folder and rename it. I was able to get it to work using just loose files, as I haven't tried repacking the bsa yet. Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone else who wants to attempt this. I may end up finishing doing this myself in my free time, but it won't be for a couple weeks. If you send me what you've done so far, I'll throw it in the RC (of course crediting you) If you also tell me what tools you used, I might be able to get a couple of people together to share the work. Sent you a PM with everything in it.
moebius989 Posted June 21, 2015 Posted June 21, 2015 Hello, I've been trying to make this mod work with tdf prostitution. Where as defeated enemies are enslaved. That part works...no problem there. The only thing I can't do is pimp any enemy slaves. Mind you regular non-hostile npcs which I make slaves out of can get pimped. Can someone please tell what I am missing or doing wrong, plz. tyvm 1st theory: that sounds like the mod "tdf prostitution" is able to add those dialogs to the npc's before enslavement if they're non-hostiles and ph is just retaining the dialogs for you when they're cloned as slaves, its able to retain some dialogs thru enslavement so that makes sense, its just unable to add the dialogs to the npc's after enslavement 2nd theory: the tdf mod uses factions to add the dialogs and the hostile factions don't get added is there another mod i can use as a work around or what i'm trying is dead in the water?
CliftonJD Posted June 21, 2015 Posted June 21, 2015 Hello, I've been trying to make this mod work with tdf prostitution. Where as defeated enemies are enslaved. That part works...no problem there. The only thing I can't do is pimp any enemy slaves. Mind you regular non-hostile npcs which I make slaves out of can get pimped. Can someone please tell what I am missing or doing wrong, plz. tyvm 1st theory: that sounds like the mod "tdf prostitution" is able to add those dialogs to the npc's before enslavement if they're non-hostiles and ph is just retaining the dialogs for you when they're cloned as slaves, its able to retain some dialogs thru enslavement so that makes sense, its just unable to add the dialogs to the npc's after enslavement 2nd theory: the tdf mod uses factions to add the dialogs and the hostile factions don't get added is there another mod i can use as a work around or what i'm trying is dead in the water? don't know of any mod that allows/enables pimping out your slaves, that you even have it working with tdf prostitution is luck, prolly the best you'll get
fooku Posted June 21, 2015 Posted June 21, 2015 Hello, I've been trying to make this mod work with tdf prostitution. Where as defeated enemies are enslaved. That part works...no problem there. The only thing I can't do is pimp any enemy slaves. Mind you regular non-hostile npcs which I make slaves out of can get pimped. Can someone please tell what I am missing or doing wrong, plz. tyvm 1st theory: that sounds like the mod "tdf prostitution" is able to add those dialogs to the npc's before enslavement if they're non-hostiles and ph is just retaining the dialogs for you when they're cloned as slaves, its able to retain some dialogs thru enslavement so that makes sense, its just unable to add the dialogs to the npc's after enslavement 2nd theory: the tdf mod uses factions to add the dialogs and the hostile factions don't get added is there another mod i can use as a work around or what i'm trying is dead in the water? Manually add them to the current follower faction and the dialog will pop up. I had the same problem.
Nepro Posted June 22, 2015 Posted June 22, 2015 http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15223/? I ran into trouble with mod kuerteeFightOrFly. I can't remove the mod or disable it in game. Continuing playing with removed kuerteeFightOrFly will break my game. The problem is that kuerteeFightOrFly takes over enslavement feature. kuerteeFightOrFly makes NPCs flee when low on health. You can catch up to the fleeing NPC and talk to them. Same kind of window bumps up when you press action key you but the "enslave option" is no there. I tried different load orders for both mods. I was testing g version. Maybe I should go and check with release candidate version h?
Ryzaki009 Posted June 23, 2015 Posted June 23, 2015 Out of curiousty blabla11 but is there any eta on the male slave with vaginal sex for a female master? Not trying to demand anything just curious.
CliftonJD Posted June 23, 2015 Posted June 23, 2015 Out of curiousty blabla11 but is there any eta on the male slave with vaginal sex for a female master? Not trying to demand anything just curious. no eta's on anything was his number 1 rule back on the main page you'll burn out the modder you'll get it soon, its already in the beta testers
CliftonJD Posted June 23, 2015 Posted June 23, 2015 http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15223/? I ran into trouble with mod kuerteeFightOrFly. I can't remove the mod or disable it in game. Continuing playing with removed kuerteeFightOrFly will break my game. The problem is that kuerteeFightOrFly takes over enslavement feature. kuerteeFightOrFly makes NPCs flee when low on health. You can catch up to the fleeing NPC and talk to them. Same kind of window bumps up when you press action key you but the "enslave option" is no there. I tried different load orders for both mods. I was testing g version. Maybe I should go and check with release candidate version h? took a look at your link there to the nexus, it shows screenshots with mcm settings, have you tried adjusting those to work the wording on the screen makes it hard to tell what they're saying, everything refers to "user", but on the rigt side of the settings at the top: i'd say try disabling "userprotectallfrom first death and useryieldbefore damage if that doesn't fix it, try also adjusting the fighttodeath chance as high as it'll go (if the mod prevents death ph will never work with it), next if that's not enough to fix it disable usernpcgroup,
Nepro Posted June 23, 2015 Posted June 23, 2015 This mod is awesome!!! I enslaved Nazeem and sold him like a good farmer a sells a cow. What a profit!!! No more annoying self-important douchebag running around the Whiterun. Next in line is Heimskr. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15223/? I ran into trouble with mod kuerteeFightOrFly. I can't remove the mod or disable it in game. Continuing playing with removed kuerteeFightOrFly will break my game. The problem is that kuerteeFightOrFly takes over enslavement feature. kuerteeFightOrFly makes NPCs flee when low on health. You can catch up to the fleeing NPC and talk to them. Same kind of window bumps up when you press action key you but the "enslave option" is no there. I tried different load orders for both mods. I was testing g version. Maybe I should go and check with release candidate version h? Okay looks like I kind found the solution. I adjusted the load order. I put these paradise_halls_farengars_study.espparadise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.espparadise_halls_SLExtension.esp before SexLabDefeat.esp and placed paradise_halls.esp before daymoyl.esm Death Alternative - Captured (daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp) is loaded before halls_farengars_study.espparadise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.espparadise_halls_SLExtension.esp as per instruction. Still got some situation with kuerteeFightOrFly where slave won't follow you but that no big deal. I can always set the slave free or load the save.
CliftonJD Posted June 23, 2015 Posted June 23, 2015 This mod is awesome!!! I enslaved Nazeem and sold him like a good farmer a sells a cow. What a profit!!! No more annoying self-important douchebag running around the Whiterun. Next in line is Heimskr. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15223/? I ran into trouble with mod kuerteeFightOrFly. I can't remove the mod or disable it in game. Continuing playing with removed kuerteeFightOrFly will break my game. The problem is that kuerteeFightOrFly takes over enslavement feature. kuerteeFightOrFly makes NPCs flee when low on health. You can catch up to the fleeing NPC and talk to them. Same kind of window bumps up when you press action key you but the "enslave option" is no there. I tried different load orders for both mods. I was testing g version. Maybe I should go and check with release candidate version h? Okay looks like I kind found the solution. I adjusted the load order. I put these paradise_halls_farengars_study.espparadise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp before SexLabDefeat.esp and placed paradise_halls.esp before daymoyl.esm Death Alternative - Captured (daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp) is loaded before halls_farengars_study.espparadise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp as per instruction. Still got some situation with kuerteeFightOrFly where slave won't follow you but that no big deal. version h has a reboot function might help or post the log, i'm betting its stopped up somewhere and with the above mentioned mods in there they don't play nicely with load order changes mid-game
Nepro Posted June 23, 2015 Posted June 23, 2015 they don't play nicely with load order changes mid-game Chill I know what I am doing. My load order was positioned like that from the beginning I only needed to find the right load order for Paradise Halls and its extension. I didn't move any esps/plugins mid-game playing the same character. I just started from the save where Paradise Halls wasn't even in the load order. If couple plugins will get pushed one or two hexadecimals farther down the list it won't matter. It matters when you move part of the structure or pieces of the load order.
CliftonJD Posted June 23, 2015 Posted June 23, 2015 they don't play nicely with load order changes mid-game Chill I know what I am doing. My load order was positioned like that from the beginning I only needed to find the right load order for Paradise Halls and its extension. I didn't move any esps/plugins mid-game playing the same character. I just started from the save where Paradise Halls wasn't even in the load order. If couple plugins will get pushed one or two hexadecimals farther down the list it won't matter. It matters when you move part of the structure or pieces of the load order. sounds like its no longer an issue with said mod anymore, but a stopped up script you know what you're doing, but its still broke you still haven't posted a log and my experience of ph has been to load it after daymoyl
blabla11 Posted June 23, 2015 Author Posted June 23, 2015 Out of curiousty blabla11 but is there any eta on the male slave with vaginal sex for a female master? Not trying to demand anything just curious. no eta's on anything was his number 1 rule back on the main page you'll burn out the modder you'll get it soon, its already in the beta testers The problem is that I'll burn myself out I know how impatient people can be, after all, I myself expect other modders to always release stuff as fast as inhumanly possible with no bugs at all (or fix bugs 5 minutes after I report them)... So when someone asks about the next release or I state a date, my mind goes into overdrive to release as soon as possible which leads to mistakes in the code which leads to more work to debug them. I know I can throw broken stuff at my testers and they'll give me the information I need to fix it. So while my overdrive tells me to release what I have RIGHT NOW! I also know I can't do that
Ryzaki009 Posted June 23, 2015 Posted June 23, 2015 Out of curiousty blabla11 but is there any eta on the male slave with vaginal sex for a female master? Not trying to demand anything just curious. no eta's on anything was his number 1 rule back on the main page you'll burn out the modder you'll get it soon, its already in the beta testers The problem is that I'll burn myself out I know how impatient people can be, after all, I myself expect other modders to always release stuff as fast as inhumanly possible with no bugs at all (or fix bugs 5 minutes after I report them)... So when someone asks about the next release or I state a date, my mind goes into overdrive to release as soon as possible which leads to mistakes in the code which leads to more work to debug them. I know I can throw broken stuff at my testers and they'll give me the information I need to fix it. So while my overdrive tells me to release what I have RIGHT NOW! I also know I can't do that Oh I certainly don't mean to rush you sorry if I came across that way Thanks for the answers
Svenski72 Posted June 23, 2015 Posted June 23, 2015 I´m really enjoying this mod and not had any stability issues with it from what I can see. Only issue I have is that the sex training value does not seem to increase after sex. Playing a female character. Am I missing something?
Ammo12ga Posted June 24, 2015 Posted June 24, 2015 I know what I am doing--sometimes. Just as curiosity what do you mean by a stopped up script. I am interested and would like to learn. Previously, when I sold a couple of slaves that stayed at Fellglow and I thought they were still taking up slots. I am playing a male right now using pack mules and would like to sell a couple of slaves if it doesn't clog up my game so to speak? Thanks for any knowledge you may be able to share. I love paradise halls.
CliftonJD Posted June 24, 2015 Posted June 24, 2015 I´m really enjoying this mod and not had any stability issues with it from what I can see. Only issue I have is that the sex training value does not seem to increase after sex. Playing a female character. Am I missing something? version version are you running, if you're using version h, you still need to put those files over top of version g for it to work if you've tried that already and its still not working then what dialog are you using "ok slave" - "i'm going to fuck you" dialogs should get sex training other sex as punishment for should work after that's done I know what I am doing--sometimes. Just as curiosity what do you mean by a stopped up script. I am interested and would like to learn. Previously, when I sold a couple of slaves that stayed at Fellglow and I thought they were still taking up slots. I am playing a male right now using pack mules and would like to sell a couple of slaves if it doesn't clog up my game so to speak? Thanks for any knowledge you may be able to share. I love paradise halls. stopped up script is an issue that user was having a sold slave shouldn't take up any slots
Nepro Posted June 24, 2015 Posted June 24, 2015 I enslaved Ysolda but didn't train her at all. I left her in the breezehome for while and then she's gone. The slave tracker doesn't show her location. I checked all the Whiterun and her house in the city but couldn't find her. Where should I look for her?
CliftonJD Posted June 24, 2015 Posted June 24, 2015 I enslaved Ysolda but didn't train her at all. I left her in the breezehome for while and then she's gone. The slave tracker doesn't show her location. I checked all the Whiterun and her house in the city but couldn't find her. Where should I look for her? you'll need to check the debug log for her at the time she escaped the slave tracker isn't made for tracking an escaped slave once its removed from the slave count can't remember what blabla had planned for slaves that were released as target locations, but I don't think he ever extended that to cover any escaped slaves, original ph had them deleted
blabla11 Posted June 24, 2015 Author Posted June 24, 2015 can't remember what blabla had planned for slaves that were released as target locations, but I don't think he ever extended that to cover any escaped slaves, original ph had them deleted She's gone...
Nepro Posted June 24, 2015 Posted June 24, 2015 can't remember what blabla had planned for slaves that were released as target locations, but I don't think he ever extended that to cover any escaped slaves, original ph had them deleted She's gone... That needs to be fixed for non wip version. So the console code for her would be this? player.placeatme 00013BAB <#> http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Console_Commands_%28Skyrim%29/Characters http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Ysolda I summoned her with the cheat codes. She's broken npc now with always trying to escape slavery. Looks like she will wonder around Whiterun...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.