[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

Likely i would bug you a little  :P

Would need a few similar things. Arrest option would have to work pretty much the same way as enslaving (activation of low hp enemy).

Guess i would need similar thing with your captives trying to run away from you.

And i would need to PAH enslave NPCs via dialogue (when player would decide to buy a prisoner).

That's just an on-activation-perk, the ugly stuff is everything between activating the actor and having the finished slave ;)

Easy enough, it's almost ready to use in PAHSlave and PAHSlaveMind.

Definitely do-able, but heavily depends on how you pass me the actor (do I have to clean it first or is it ready to use? We'll see.)

Feel free to bug me, I'll help where I can.

What i have in mind is

- you wont be able to "sell" normal citizens anywhere - you would be in trouble if you try.

- empire controlled holds would pay extra for stormcloaks but if you bring an imperial soldier there you would be in trouble. And the same for stormcloaks.

- markarth would pay extra for forsworns

- everyone would buy bandits, rogue mages, silverhands, orc hunters etc

- everyone would "buy" thalmors but stormcloaks would pay extra

etc

The "etc" are what disturbs me ;)

The more factions I have to check, the longer the clone process takes OR I have to rework it to keep the original around long enough afterwards.

Thanks to the crappyness of Papyrus, I'd have to make an If-elseIf-else cascade, so the fewer factions to check, the better.

Example cascade:

If actor.isInFaction(bandits)
   formerFaction = bandits.factionID
elseIf actor.IsInFaction(legion)
   formerFaction = legion.factionID
elseIf actor.IsInFaction(stormcloaks)
   formerFaction = stormcloaks.factionId
[and so on, insert your etc here]
else
   formerFaction = none ;this is for civilians
EndIf

As you can see, worst case actors have to run through every single one to figure out they are civilians.

Keep it short, keep it crisp ;)

In addition to PH from the Nexus -Do I need to install these 3 files in this alphatbetical order?:

In MO am I merging   those 3 together?  Or do I only need1 file? -   0.1h?

The opening post on this page has no instructions or indication on how to install or what files do what... sorry to be a bother.

sl extension g is necessary, if you want to use the others, but yes you just merge the files rc file over top of version g and overwrite all files, discard the hotfix if you're using rc4.18 (its included)

is this still same way for install 0.1h RC0.5 ?

cause when using just newest 0.1h RC0 and uninstall 0.1g, after make a bandit or vanilla npc up to sub 70 they dont have dialoge and cant be click anymore, but she still following me arround.

but can you make it compatible with pah slaves

sounds good if it works

You tell me.

I would need something to detect that some NPC is a PAH slave - preferably without making PAH a hard dependency.

For example do you have any keyword that i would be able to check for with HasKeywordString()?

If not you could add it - i guess its as simple as dropping some keyword to all of slave aliases.

Does PAH keep slave original factions? So for example would that be possible to detect that enslaved bandit was once a bandit?

may want to crack open fellglow keep and see how they're detecting factions, some factions are worth more than others

the slaver at fellglow knows the difference somehow between the bandits from cursed loot and other bandits of the world

get comparable stats on bandit versus similar stats from a cursed loot bandit and cursed loot bandit bring in around 350 worth for high training levels, while other bandits of skyrim are worth 1000 minimum, averge 2700

1 possibility during initial enslavement process " (FF000F3D)].Actor.IsInFaction() - " recording the current factions for later use

hostile factions are still attacked by the crime faction after this, until player comes back and informs slave its a slave now setting "on quest PAH (1401FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.SetInFaction() - "pahactoralias.psc" Line 762"

In addition to PH from the Nexus -Do I need to install these 3 files in this alphatbetical order?:

In MO am I merging   those 3 together?  Or do I only need1 file? -   0.1h?

The opening post on this page has no instructions or indication on how to install or what files do what... sorry to be a bother.

sl extension g is necessary, if you want to use the others, but yes you just merge the files rc file over top of version g and overwrite all files, discard the hotfix if you're using rc4.18 (its included)

is this still same way for install 0.1h RC0.5 ?

cause when using just newest 0.1h RC0 and uninstall 0.1g, after make a bandit or vanilla npc up to sub 70 they dont have dialoge and cant be click anymore, but she still following me arround.

yes, that's still not changed as version h is still written as test code you need to overwrite version g to use it, not uninstall

Slavers in the far past weren't to picky about where slaves came from. You could just have mercenaries take care of the slave camps, take any hostage, no questions asked. Less if else loops, faster scripts.

not a bad idea, throw some mercenaries into the random npc generator with dialogs to buy your slave like the slaver at fellglow would

still have same problem

after overwrite 0.1g with latest test H , on a new game and try training 1 slave until 70 sub that slave lose all dialogue after exit room, i can't click on her and she still following.

2nd try training outside field and make 70 sub then walk following the road while my camera keep looking on slave, until suddenly she stop moving and lose all dialogue again and can't click her, but the dif now she not following me.

it's happen every time change cell with slave.

this my 3rd try latest log after exit room and lose all slave dialogue.:

[07/18/2015 - 01:12:10PM] Scan cell for Followers total 1
[07/18/2015 - 01:12:10PM] Bandit Marauder is female
[07/18/2015 - 01:12:10PM] ScanCellForFollower exits with 1 female followers
[07/18/2015 - 01:12:10PM] No Sex Slaves or WantsCellScans = False, no sense in scanning the cell
[07/18/2015 - 01:12:11PM] slaScanner start time is ....1234.495972
[07/18/2015 - 01:12:11PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0F042D62)>] Getting actors for 2 and locked = TRUE
[07/18/2015 - 01:12:12PM] Found 0 nakedActors

[07/18/2015 - 01:12:15PM] VM is freezing...
[07/18/2015 - 01:12:15PM] VM is frozen
[07/18/2015 - 01:12:15PM] Saving game...
[07/18/2015 - 01:12:15PM] VM is thawing...
[07/18/2015 - 01:12:16PM] VM is freezing...
[07/18/2015 - 01:12:16PM] VM is frozen
[07/18/2015 - 01:12:16PM] Log closed

Slavers in the far past weren't to picky about where slaves came from. You could just have mercenaries take care of the slave camps, take any hostage, no questions asked. Less if else loops, faster scripts.

not a bad idea, throw some mercenaries into the random npc generator with dialogs to buy your slave like the slaver at fellglow would

Most likely at some point i would make a dremora controlled mine that would be very much related to Sex Slaves mod.

But still - i'm not exactly eager to make ppl start capturing vanilla unique NPCs. Imo it only causes issues.

For example someone would enslave Ysolda, then install Sexlab Amorous Adventures and then he would come whining why his slave Ysolda does not give him the quest that she should.

Will try to find some way to detect what type of NPC your prisoner is. I got an idea that might work.

still have same problem

after overwrite 0.1g with latest test H , on a new game and try training 1 slave until 70 sub that slave lose all dialogue after exit room, i can't click on her and she still following.

2nd try training outside field and make 70 sub then walk following the road while my camera keep looking on slave, until suddenly she stop moving and lose all dialogue again and can't click her, but the dif now she not following me.

it's happen every time change cell with slave.

this my 3rd try latest log after exit room and lose all slave dialogue.:

[07/18/2015 - 01:12:10PM] Scan cell for Followers total 1

[07/18/2015 - 01:12:10PM] Bandit Marauder is female

[07/18/2015 - 01:12:10PM] ScanCellForFollower exits with 1 female followers

[07/18/2015 - 01:12:10PM] No Sex Slaves or WantsCellScans = False, no sense in scanning the cell

[07/18/2015 - 01:12:11PM] slaScanner start time is ....1234.495972

[07/18/2015 - 01:12:11PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0F042D62)>] Getting actors for 2 and locked = TRUE

[07/18/2015 - 01:12:12PM] Found 0 nakedActors

[07/18/2015 - 01:12:15PM] VM is freezing...

[07/18/2015 - 01:12:15PM] VM is frozen

[07/18/2015 - 01:12:15PM] Saving game...

[07/18/2015 - 01:12:15PM] VM is thawing...

[07/18/2015 - 01:12:16PM] VM is freezing...

[07/18/2015 - 01:12:16PM] VM is frozen

[07/18/2015 - 01:12:16PM] Log closed

I see a couple possibilities going here:

1. its a simple name bug all rename capable mods can lose/forget names (the more scripts running on the slave the more likely for it to happen) and if that's your bug you just need to rename her from the mcm

if that didn't fix it ....

2. sounds like you had the game running for too long without version g installed OR too many scripts updated between g and the current verson of h:

goto the mcm and click the start button - if its already been started it'll either say started or even in your case it may say status unknown, but clicking that will reboot the mod

next you'll need to wait for it to complete or finish

IF after performing the reboot and saving your game you still have issues

on your next reload upload the full log, that tidbit you pasted there doesn't even look paradise halls related

Most likely at some point i would make a dremora controlled mine that would be very much related to Sex Slaves mod.

But still - i'm not exactly eager to make ppl start capturing vanilla unique NPCs. Imo it only causes issues.

For example someone would enslave Ysolda, then install Sexlab Amorous Adventures and then he would come whining why his slave Ysolda does not give him the quest that she should.

Will try to find some way to detect what type of NPC your prisoner is. I got an idea that might work.

lol, we had similar issue not too long ago somebody enslaved their whiterun housecarl and complain she escaped and further complained it wasn't in the op when its in the main paradise halls pre-requisite

that's never been changed nor will it, nor has anybody here stated it has

1. its a simple name bug all rename capable mods can lose/forget names (the more scripts running on the slave the more likely for it to happen) and if that's your bug you just need to rename her from the mcm

2. sounds like you had the game running for too long without version g installed OR too many scripts updated between g and the current verson of h:

goto the mcm and click the start button - if its already been started it'll either say started or even in your case it may say status unknown, but clicking that will reboot the mod

on your next reload upload the full log, that tidbit you pasted there doesn't even look paradise halls related

ah thank you so much sir.

no.1 fix my problem, when i see slave list,it's like the list forget her name

ah thank you so much sir.

no.1 fix my problem, when i see slave list,it's like the list forget her name

cool

Honestly at that point I'd go "and why did you think someone who you enslaved would want to become your lover???"

I mean common sense at that point. The whole plot would have to be rewritten to be something more akin to Stockholm syndrome at best.

Ysolda and Sadia are slaves really after their quests anyway.

Ysolda is being blackmailed and should either hate the dragon born, or do to how greedy she is move into breezeholm and spend some of the dragonborn's money on nice things, or both for that matter.

Sadia more or less collared her self in her mind it is better to be a living sex doll if the other option is dead to the point that she calls the dragonborn Master sometimes.

Honestly at that point I'd go "and why did you think someone who you enslaved would want to become your lover???"

I mean common sense at that point. The whole plot would have to be rewritten to be something more akin to Stockholm syndrome at best.

You underestimate me:

She's gone...

That needs to be fixed for non wip version.

I summoned her with the cheat codes. She's broken npc now with always trying to escape slavery. Looks like she will wonder around Whiterun...

Not unless I find a really good implementation for fleeing slaves.

Right now you yank someone out of their life, hold them hostage, possibly torture and rape them and they see the opportunity to escape your grasp.

They're not gonna stay around for you to grab them again. So either she's hiding somewhere in the wilderness or she left Skyrim for good.

You underestimate me:

She's gone...

That needs to be fixed for non wip version.

I summoned her with the cheat codes. She's broken npc now with always trying to escape slavery. Looks like she will wonder around Whiterun...

Not unless I find a really good implementation for fleeing slaves.

Right now you yank someone out of their life, hold them hostage, possibly torture and rape them and they see the opportunity to escape your grasp.

They're not gonna stay around for you to grab them again. So either she's hiding somewhere in the wilderness or she left Skyrim for good.

Oh no not you! I should've made myself clear I meant the person silly enough to complain about about the one they enslaved not giving them an Amorous quest when that is flatly stated to be mostly about CONSENSUAL encounters on it's page.

The mind just boggles.

You'd be amazed how uncommon common sense is, especially in the development world.

That's the reason I prefer being a code monkey instead of a project manager, the shit they have to deal with is staggering... To use an analogy:
No matter how many developers or how much money you throw at a project, there is just no way I can draw a straight line that looks like a puppy.

While the above issue is, in theory, easy to fix, the amount of resources needed for the easy fix is tremendous and not worth it.

But for most people programs are just a nice surface and behind that is magic. And magic can do everything.

But it's not magic, it's logic and there are limits.

No sadly I believe you XD I admit I'm to blame for some frankly silly requests myself.

I see what you mean.

Oh yeah I said it before but thanks again for the male slave on female master stuff and I do like who there's always a chance (or at least it feels like it since I've never gotten them to 100% submission and once in a while even if it's rare they'll decide to be a smartass) for the male slaves to resist my orders makes them feel less doormatty.

Just a heads up that the current version of paradise halls has an issue with the latest version of SexLab Beta.

The current issue is that it can't find the aggressive animation list and so no sex act occurs plus this appeared in the log along with some other debug logging details : FATAL - Thread[0]  - Unable to find valid default animations.

I figured this out because when I went through the punishment -> strip -> sex options the first time it worked as this is classed as consensual whereas the ok slave -> Im going to fuck you -> sex options with low training stats are classed as non consensual.

I then ticked the aggressive animations only and did the punishment -> strip -> sex options and no act occurs.

Now this obviously doesn't have any issues with SexLab 1.59 but considering that pretty much everything is going to be on SexLab 1.60 pretty shortly is it possible the next patch could look into this compatibility issue?

Generally speaking, modders will wait for the official release of the latest sexlab before updating in response. This is only logical - betas are, by definition, unstable. Every time a change was made to it, you would have to add another update of your own, which is a lot of unnecessary extra work. Plus, the average player is going to have the official release; compatibility with the beta could very easily lead to bugs for them.

This

Anyone else having an issue with slaves not sandboxing (using idle positions, walking about the room)?   I am using
Ayleid Palace and Underground Bath House as player homes and regular companions idle with no issues but slaves no longer do .

Right your completely pointless reply aside, I'm aware of that fact but this isn't talking about creating a patch for an alpha or early beta version. The final version is going to be complete end of this month or early next month, probably before the next patch for this gets released, not to mention the problem I pointed out should be easily resolved by changing the location from where the aggressive animation list gets picked to the new one...

of course you'd be aware of this if you spent more time finding issues and resolving them instead of wasting time on finding other peoples posts and then posting single word replies in order to look elitist

If anyone here can be elitist, it's Clifton.

As user support and my most consistent tester Clifton has played a huge part on where this mod is right now.

So you better check your attitude or feel free to leave.

In response to your initial post

Just a heads up that the current version of paradise halls has an issue with the latest version of SexLab Beta.

The current issue is that it can't find the aggressive animation list and so no sex act occurs plus this appeared in the log along with some other debug logging details : FATAL - Thread[0]  - Unable to find valid default animations.

I figured this out because when I went through the punishment -> strip -> sex options the first time it worked as this is classed as consensual whereas the ok slave -> Im going to fuck you -> sex options with low training stats are classed as non consensual.

I then ticked the aggressive animations only and did the punishment -> strip -> sex options and no act occurs.

Now this obviously doesn't have any issues with SexLab 1.59 but considering that pretty much everything is going to be on SexLab 1.60 pretty shortly is it possible the next patch could look into this compatibility issue?

Generally speaking, modders will wait for the official release of the latest sexlab before updating in response. This is only logical - betas are, by definition, unstable. Every time a change was made to it, you would have to add another update of your own, which is a lot of unnecessary extra work. Plus, the average player is going to have the official release; compatibility with the beta could very easily lead to bugs for them.

This

This

Anyone else having an issue with slaves not sandboxing (using idle positions, walking about the room)?   I am using

Ayleid Palace and Underground Bath House as player homes and regular companions idle with no issues but slaves no longer do .

I've changed the wait mechanic in RC 0.4, so trained slaves don't sandbox.

If you can reproduce the issue with an untrained, angry slave it's a bug, if they do sandbox it's a "feature" ;)

I've read your whole post, but no matter what comes with the next SexLab Framework update, I still have to wait and see what I have to adapt. As I have to do with every other mod I rely on, be it hard or soft dependencies

If you had read the disclaimer in the main post, you may have read this:

I try to release bugfixes in a timely manner

When a new SL Framework is published and something stops working because of that, that is a bug. I try to release bugfixes in a timely manner.

Also I tend to ignore users who don't provide information past "it's not working" (as I clearly state in the main post for any bug report to provide the version and a log)

Archived