[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

Was wondering if anyone found a fix for disspearing npc after travel through door or fast travel ?? i am still using the G version. Or what npc's better to avaoid using paradise enslavement menu to prevent the dissapearing npc from happening ??

The npc's i completely avoid to capture now are those you encounter like the darkbrotherhood assasin, the thief. But bandits are hit and miss some work flawlesly but other will again just dissapear after a while.

Maybe it will be good to post a list of npc, but if skyrim is anything like oblivion then you need to check the npc who are duplicated and avoid getting the setting like no low level processing combined with respawn. This what causes npc to disspear on fast travel or traveling through a door.

Dunno. On character i'm fooling around recently i got 28 slaves. Some of them come from radiant world encounters - a thief, 2 vigilant vampire hunters (from Better Vampires mod), a conjurer (from world event of conjurer fighting bandits) etc. Guess like 20 of them are non unique npcs.

30 more i've sold at fellglow camp. Mostly bandits.

Never had any that would disappear without a trace.

I'm using latest h.

Was wondering if anyone found a fix for disspearing npc after travel through door or fast travel ?? i am still using the G version. Or what npc's better to avaoid using paradise enslavement menu to prevent the dissapearing npc from happening ??

The npc's i completely avoid to capture now are those you encounter like the darkbrotherhood assasin, the thief. But bandits are hit and miss some work flawlesly but other will again just dissapear after a while.

Maybe it will be good to post a list of npc, but if skyrim is anything like oblivion then you need to check the npc who are duplicated and avoid getting the setting like no low level processing combined with respawn. This what causes npc to disspear on fast travel or traveling through a door.

that depends what you're calling disappearing:

if you've leashed them or trained them sufficiently and the slave count still drops at cell change then there's usually a mod bug that's causing it, any of the listed npc's there should work flawlessly

only known npc's to be hit or miss are those of hydragirls mod: some npc's of that mod work flawlessly, while others have delete code

remember there's several ways of training your slaves, but they will have escape chances without a leash until 60 submission and escape without collar at all until 90

if you have slaves trained your slaves sufficiently to those levels and you still have them disappear on you i'd have to recommend the latest rlc for the reboot function in the mcm

..if you still have the issues after that, post log of the event

I've also often found method of capture to affect this if say you had taken them as your client and they were waiting to pay you for services rendered or just as likely if they were waiting for your services and enslaved them before the mod that handles them as clients could finish - that borks the slave being captured

another that will bork  the slave is if you have sd installed - And give the slave a high impact yield weapon with a damage radius that hits the player And the player's health gets low enough to trigger daymoyl so that the player's slave becomes their owner : escape is easy enough to ask your slave for the key, but that slave becomes an issue and a liability for the above escape chances and some otherissues with it, the slave should be sold at earliest convenience

According to some bethesda staff there is little point to increase default settings by a lot.

Setting it like that "iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=199024800" may actually decrease game performance rather than improve it.

default is 75 KB (iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=76800). by increasing it to 2 gb you make the game not to use integrated memory optimizer. So instead of improving performance game simply starts to waste memory on useless things.

I did not do much research on this. Not my specialty.

Just saying how i understood something that was written by bethesda dev.

That came from the guy who wrote papyrus engine...anyways, you are free to do what you want with your game, was just trying to help out.

nothing wrong with or against help from either of you, but I read that setting was sposed to be reserving memory for the game, the original articles i'd read about it before this patch that doesn't even seem to exist anywhere said this was reserving the memory for scripts

on a game that take up at most 4gig of ram I could donate half my ram and still have plenty to work with I guess i'm not really understanding their logic behind a number so low as 75k memory could perform better than 2 gig

in my experience with computers a pc with 2gig of ram performs better than a pc with only 75k

if  you could find a dinosaur that still boots with 75k it won't run anything like a modern pc with gigabytes of ram so I tried using that same logic with the game reserving 2 gig out of 16 for scripts

That setting isn't for how much memory is set aside for scripts, neither storage or execution space. What it is is stack space - where papyrus keeps temporary variables that scripts are using or passing to another script. The vast majority of scripts will only use  a dozen or two bytes of that space.

It is actually very logical and the concept has been used for decades. http://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/2gwvwl/guide_papyrus_ini_settings_and_why_you_shouldnt/is a short guide to what those settings do.

It's a thing from the Original mod. If their obidience isn't 70 or higher they will run aay or "dissappear". I did find a spell however that can be used to boost the obedience of a slave. It also defeats the point of whipping them though. Your choice what you want to do with it.

You simply have to open the console; type "help boost" and then it should be there somewhere unless you use mods that also have spells that start with "boost". There is also one to decrease obedience again if you want. Just follow the same steps as before to obtain them.

It's a thing from the Original mod. If their obidience isn't 70 or higher they will run aay or "dissappear". I did find a spell however that can be used to boost the obedience of a slave. It also defeats the point of whipping them though. Your choice what you want to do with it.

You simply have to open the console; type "help boost" and then it should be there somewhere unless you use mods that also have spells that start with "boost". There is also one to decrease obedience again if you want. Just follow the same steps as before to obtain them.

that submission level may apply to fast-travel yes, altho I think the new value for collared slaves is 60,  its well known you shouldn't be fast-traveling with your slaves or expect them to runaway, but there shouldn't be any issues with doorways UNLESs you have too many followers/slaves with you as you enter:

the value for how many is too many can vary depending on where you're coming/going and the performance of the pc that's loading the area + the scripts on cell change, Mostly that's based on the graphics of your pc

in general I try not to pass thru doorways with more than 10, but sometimes i'll exceed that upto 15

some areas for example have small exit ways would be 1 thing to prevent them getting thru, but I think version g is also where he introduced the "advanced leash collar" system available thru mcm - that means that any slaves with a leash collar will never escape the player regardless of the submission value and at that point it just becomes a matter of looking back to see that nobody got "stuck" during cell change if you mistakenly had too many with you either take head count or activate the slave tracker quest and check the map for the slave marker

then there's also the latest paradise halls version h- rc0.5

RC 0.5 Requires ZazAnimationPack! Run FNIS after installation

• Added hotkey option to mark NPCs you want to enslave
  • Transfer Sexlab stats to captures
  • Added slave count toggle
  • Added ZazSimpleCuffs as restraints
  • Added slider for after rape animation duration
  • Enabled iron wrist & ankle restraints as persistent restraints
  • Tweaked MCM
  • Codefixes

by adding zaz and updating to the latest rc content, running fnis you're able to make cuffs for your slaves from the forge with a few iron ingots - make the cuffs from the "miscellaneous subcategory at the forge then with those cuffs in your inventory you'll have dialogs option to "restrain" your slaves anywhere anytime so you don't get too many with you at a time trying to enter doorways getting stuck or just cuz you don't have enough collars to keep them in line. the slaves get trained in the process so when you come back to retrieve them they'll be more submissive meaning less inclined to run away and given enough time may even be willing to fight for you or start respect training.

it opens a whole new realm of possibilities...how many slaves can you catch, I have 46/50 currently, last week it was 50, but I needed to open some slave slots to capture more so I sold some

As Blabla has stated that adding more places to sell slaves is not on the horizon, I was wondering if others using this mod are having problems with the game crashing when trying to enter the slave camp interior cave. 

It works fine early in a play-through, but as the game advances and I acquire and sell more slaves it starts crashing.  I tend to save the game before entering and sometimes after a crash it works again or I end up reloading inside the cave.

As much as I'd like to see more places to sell (and maybe buy) slaves, I realize it is a huge undertaking and I understand why blabla11 does not wish to focus on that at this time. 

I am going to try using the disable command in the  command console to try to reduce some of the caged slaves I have sold to see if that solves the problem. 

In regards to having a ritual to promote a slave to be a real follower, I have come to like a couple (former) slaves and freed them, then used Tweak Followers to make them a companion.

As Blabla has stated that adding more places to sell slaves is not on the horizon, I was wondering if others using this mod are having problems with the game crashing when trying to enter the slave camp interior cave. 

It works fine early in a play-through, but as the game advances and I acquire and sell more slaves it starts crashing.  I tend to save the game before entering and sometimes after a crash it works again or I end up reloading inside the cave.

As much as I'd like to see more places to sell (and maybe buy) slaves, I realize it is a huge undertaking and I understand why blabla11 does not wish to focus on that at this time. 

I am going to try using the disable command in the  command console to try to reduce some of the caged slaves I have sold to see if that solves the problem. 

In regards to having a ritual to promote a slave to be a real follower, I have come to like a couple (former) slaves and freed them, then used Tweak Followers to make them a companion.

yes, fellglow keep is known for its issues, but making a replacement for it isn't on the list because we don't know how, we've had a couple offers to help, but whatever reason nonbe has come from that, so we're still waiting/hopeing somebody comes along with modding experience with interior cells that create an alternative

the disable command?

I am still experimenting to see if this cuts down on crashes when entering that interior cell.  I have tried killing some of the caged sold slaves and then using the command console  (`) and then targeting the corpse and typing disable in the console to make the corpse go away.  If it is the amount of slaves in the cell that is causing crashes it may be possible via a script to get rid of some when the player exits the interior cell. This could possibly be explained by them being sold off or dying from the cruel conditions of slavery.   If it is not the # of cloned slaves in the interior cell it is likely a script causing the crash.

I have gone back to early saves of my current play-through and the pahfellglowslavecampinterior cell loads with no problems, then progressively more frequent crashes as I gain more slaves and I get further into the game. The same thing happens with the PAHutilitycell. I can use the coc command to teleport there with no crashes early on in a play-through, but as the crashes in fellglow increase, the crashes with the utility cell do as well.

When I have time also, I was thinking of creating another area and just using Layam's (original PAH modder) resources renamed as needed to test things out and get a feel for what is really needed to tackle that kind of project.     That would just be reverse engineering his work, but it is a start to being able to understand how to make "original content" to that effect.  

(I would be doing this for my own curiosity, and not to try to steal credit for Layam's or Blabla11's work in any way)

I am still experimenting to see if this cuts down on crashes when entering that interior cell.  I have tried killing some of the caged sold slaves and then using the command console  (`) and then targeting the corpse and typing disable in the console to make the corpse go away.

When I have time also, I was thinking of creating another area and just using Layam's (original PAH modder) resources renamed as needed to test things out and get a feel for what is really needed to tackle that kind of project.     That would just be reverse engineering his work, but it is a start to being able to understand how to make "original content" to that effect.  

(I would be doing this for my own curiosity, and not to try to steal credit for Layam's or Blabla11's work in any way)

hey open it up, hope you find what you need to make a more usable version

I think if you know ck well-enough, even deleting all the extra npc's from the area would help so its just the slaver and player and number of slaves sold or being sold

...but another thing might help it, I think originally the slaves didn't stay in the keep, the system was meant to do something with them "distribute them to the slave system" I think is how it was worded in the description: if I remember right you'd occasionally see 1 of the slaves being walked thru 1 door or the other, but I haven't seen that in quite some time and it wasn't noticeable to the player enough when it did happen to be able to track down how or when it stopped doing That so the number of slaves in the cage can pile up as it does now - it used to be only the navmeshes that were an issue, now its the navmeshes and the growing number of npc's there - basically if you can find how the mod handled the slave distribution system and maybe find what's stopping it, any of that would be useful

I just tried going into fellglow slave camp and it crashed, as expected.   I reloaded and it worked.  Went down to the holding pen and killed every one of the slaves I had sold (roughly 20).  I did not disable the bodies, just killed them.   I then zoned in and out of fellglow camp 20 times (literally) with no crashes.

I am going to use the console to resurrect them, 1 at a time, zoning out and back in after each, to see at what point it starts crashing (if it does).  I do not know how using the resurrect command will effect the PAH scripts on the npcs though.

Edit: Resurrected 10 of them before crash on the 11th attempt.

I am going to back up the fellglow.esp and edit the active one with fewer slaver npcs and try to move the door to the same level, bypassing all the scaffolding and deleting the walkmesh up to that point.

I just tried going into fellglow slave camp and it crashed, as expected.   I reloaded and it worked.  Went down to the holding pen and killed every one of the slaves I had sold (roughly 20).  I did not disable the bodies, just killed them.   I then zoned in and out of fellglow camp 20 times (literally) with no crashes.

I am going to use the console to resurrect them, 1 at a time, zoning out and back in after each, to see at what point it starts crashing (if it does).  I do not know how using the resurrect command will effect the PAH scripts on the npcs though.

I am going to back up the fellglow.esp and edit the active one with fewer slaver npcs and try to move the door to the same level, bypassing all the scaffolding and deleting the walkmesh up to that point.

oh, that'd be cool

good luck, hope it works

As a suggestion to "fixing" Fellglow (fixing in "", because it's not just the CTDs that need to be adressed, which is why I stay away from that), sold slaves are held in aliases (21, according to the esp).

What you can do is find the script those aliases use and add a RegisterForUpdateGameTime(someValue). Then, once that update occurs, delete the slave and clear the alias.

** someValue in game days, so 0.5 is 12 ingame hours. Maybe add a random value to make it less predictable.

As a suggestion to "fixing" Fellglow (fixing in "", because it's not just the CTDs that need to be adressed, which is why I stay away from that), sold slaves are held in aliases (21, according to the esp).

What you can do is find the script those aliases use and add a RegisterForUpdateGameTime(someValue). Then, once that update occurs, delete the slave and clear the alias.

** someValue in game days, so 0.5 is 12 ingame hours. Maybe add a random value to make it less predictable.

should already be in the esp if you can find how to fix that, they used to be escorted out and deleted, was never more than 5 in the cage like that...10 or 20 we're getting now wtf happened

but ya, 1 of the updates here borked that delete script somehow

used to be a limit even for how many it would take, if you tried to sell more slaves before the slaves were walked out and deleted you'd get a "come back later" response

I remember the "come back later" message. I always thought it was due to the number of slaves in that room, before they were taken to the main cage, but it does not really matter. 

I edited the doors in fellglow slave camp to make the player come in the large imperial door near the cages rather than the mine shaft and scaffolding.  I still need to mess around with removing that tunnel (block it with rocks? cave in?).  I have played around and caught and sold five slaves with no crashes so far, for a total of 15 in the cage.

I will try to look into the scripts for earlier versions of PAH to see what can be done about having the game take care of excess slaves over the weekend.  

What I may try is to duplicate the slave camp interior cell and then build another (smaller) cave or fort stockade interior. Using that cave as a reference I'll place the markers as needed. After making a new slave buyer npc and placing new markers etc down and linking it to the world I'll test it out in game and clean it up in CK as I go. I know there is more to it than that, linking scripts, dialogue, etc, but I will figure things out as I go.

Yes, I know I probably sound like a noob and a cheating, thieving bastard to use other people's mod resources like this but Layam has been gone for two years now. Blabla has stated he does not want to venture there yet, and Doc really got a lot of people going into this genre with his original plans for skyrim slavers guild.   I am doing this mostly to fix the mod to a playable state for me, and as a motivation to learn the CK and other modding tools.    If something actually useful comes out of my efforts I will post again. 

yes, fellglow keep is known for its issues, but making a replacement for it isn't on the list because we don't know how, we've had a couple offers to help, but whatever reason nonbe has come from that, so we're still waiting/hopeing somebody comes along with modding experience with interior cells that create an alternative

Recently i have an idea to make a mod that would introduce "cindha mines" in every hold.

So player would be able to "arrest" defeated enemy, drag him/her to jail and get a bounty.

It's quite simple, really.

You don't need mine complex itself - just entrance with some defensive structures placed. Mine itself would be closed and unavailable for player. You would just talk to the guard outside, get your money, your prisoner would go inside and that's it.

At some point this could have slave trade added. For example at some point you would learn that some of those guards decided to start a little business of selling their prisoners as slaves.

To me such system has much more sense than vanilla system of "death penalty for every criminal".

What you guys think? Because it would be very simple to make it support PAH slaves as well. Both as place to sell your slaves and to buy prisoners and PAH enslave them.

Guess if someone would want whole player submissive mod similar to prison overhaul could be added to it as well (player gets arrested and placed in such mine). Tho i'm not much interested in player sub - there's a lot of it already.

Recently i have an idea to make a mod that would introduce "cindha mines" in every hold.

So player would be able to "arrest" defeated enemy, drag him/her to jail and get a bounty.

You don't need mine complex itself - just entrance with some defensive structures placed. Mine itself would be closed and unavailable for player. You would just talk to the guard outside, get your money, your prisoner would go inside and that's it.

That would be the kind of great mods you see once in a while if it's well done.  I mean, you can develop a whole gameplay style around this.

OP, could you generate a download page for this topic ?  So that people can follow it.

At some point this could have slave trade added. For example at some point you would learn that some of those guards decided to start a little business of selling their prisoners as slaves.

To me such system has much more sense than vanilla system of "death penalty for every criminal".

What you guys think? Because it would be very simple to make it support PAH slaves as well. Both as place to sell your slaves and to buy prisoners and PAH enslave them.

Guess if someone would want whole player submissive mod similar to prison overhaul could be added to it as well (player gets arrested and placed in such mine). Tho i'm not much interested in player sub - there's a lot of it already.

but can you make it compatible with pah slaves

sounds good if it works

sounds good if it works

You tell me.

I would need something to detect that some NPC is a PAH slave - preferably without making PAH a hard dependency.

For example do you have any keyword that i would be able to check for with HasKeywordString()?

If not you could add it - i guess its as simple as dropping some keyword to all of slave aliases.

Does PAH keep slave original factions? So for example would that be possible to detect that enslaved bandit was once a bandit?

Go for it! If you need anything code-wise from me, give me a shout. RC already has a global PAHUtil to grab the core script, If you need anything else, I can add it.

(If you do it, I don't have to ;) )

sounds good if it works

You tell me.

I would need something to detect that some NPC is a PAH slave - preferably without making PAH a hard dependency.

For example do you have any keyword that i would be able to check for with HasKeywordString()?

If not you could add it - i guess its as simple as dropping some keyword to all of slave aliases.

Does PAH keep slave original factions? So for example would that be possible to detect that enslaved bandit was once a bandit?

Current keyword is testchic. If you want a PAH-specific keyword, easy enough to do.

No, all slaves are removed from all factions to not run into issues of hostility.

Although I could track specific factions, like Bandits, Forsworn, Legion, Stormcloaks and Thalmor (the main factions, basically) and give you a way to check for those in code.

Go for it! If you need anything code-wise from me, give me a shout. RC already has a global PAHUtil to grab the core script, If you need anything else, I can add it.

(If you do it, I don't have to ;) )

Likely i would bug you a little  :P

Would need a few similar things. Arrest option would have to work pretty much the same way as enslaving (activation of low hp enemy).

Guess i would need similar thing with your captives trying to run away from you.

And i would need to PAH enslave NPCs via dialogue (when player would decide to buy a prisoner).

No, all slaves are removed from all factions to not run into issues of hostility.

Although I could track specific factions, like Bandits, Forsworn, Legion, Stormcloaks and Thalmor (the main factions, basically) and give you a way to check for those in code.

That would be great, yes.

What i have in mind is

- you wont be able to "sell" normal citizens anywhere - you would be in trouble if you try.

- empire controlled holds would pay extra for stormcloaks but if you bring an imperial soldier there you would be in trouble. And the same for stormcloaks.

- markarth would pay extra for forsworns

- everyone would buy bandits, rogue mages, silverhands, orc hunters etc

- everyone would "buy" thalmors but stormcloaks would pay extra

etc

- you wont be able to "sell" normal citizens anywhere - you would be in trouble if you try.

Maybe a shady character in Riften that arranges ransoms?

Archived