pinky6225 Posted June 28, 2015 Posted June 28, 2015 The rite of passage sounds neat but would be a lot of work, would it be possible/less work to amend the dialogue options as submission/sex training increases instead I.e low submission/sex training dialogue tree is - okay slave - i'm going to fuck you now - npc reacts and you get sex positions dialogue (aggressive animations maybe?) high submission/sex training dialogue tree is okay slave - i want you now - npc reacts with submissive/consentual dialogue and you get sex positions dialogue (non-aggresive animations?) So basically what you have now, but a different prompt? I don't really see the point, to be honest... The main difference would be role play/immersion and the ability to treat different slaves differently so if you have a high sub slave you can be nice but with a low sub slave not - at the moment with the MCM control for aggressive animation it applies to both as far as i can tell/have seen
blabla11 Posted June 28, 2015 Author Posted June 28, 2015 The main difference would be role play/immersion and the ability to treat different slaves differently so if you have a high sub slave you can be nice but with a low sub slave not - at the moment with the MCM control for aggressive animation it applies to both as far as i can tell/have seen I'd rather handle that with the role system I have planned than set up some arbitrary rules when to switch the prompt (or go through the pain to make that system adjustable by the user)
moebius989 Posted June 30, 2015 Posted June 30, 2015 Hello, I've been trying to make this mod work with tdf prostitution. Where as defeated enemies are enslaved. That part works...no problem there. The only thing I can't do is pimp any enemy slaves. Mind you regular non-hostile npcs which I make slaves out of can get pimped. Can someone please tell what I am missing or doing wrong, plz. tyvm 1st theory: that sounds like the mod "tdf prostitution" is able to add those dialogs to the npc's before enslavement if they're non-hostiles and ph is just retaining the dialogs for you when they're cloned as slaves, its able to retain some dialogs thru enslavement so that makes sense, its just unable to add the dialogs to the npc's after enslavement 2nd theory: the tdf mod uses factions to add the dialogs and the hostile factions don't get added is there another mod i can use as a work around or what i'm trying is dead in the water? Manually add them to the current follower faction and the dialog will pop up. I had the same problem. tried that and it's a no go. well thx anywayz, i'll keep experimenting to see what happens.
Nepro Posted July 3, 2015 Posted July 3, 2015 http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/828-hyd-slavegirls/ Suggestion; make possible to sell slaves to those traveling slavetraders.
blabla11 Posted July 3, 2015 Author Posted July 3, 2015 http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/828-hyd-slavegirls/ Suggestion; make possible to sell slaves to those traveling slavetraders. Probably no... I'm not handling selling slaves at all at the moment and since there is a place to sell them (Fellglow) even my own ideas for slave trade are very very low priority.
slvsaris Posted July 3, 2015 Posted July 3, 2015 I attached a pic of the files that conflict with Jaxonz Positioner. I do not know if these conflicts are actually causing any problems, but if they are just an accidental carryover you might want to remove them. If they are necessary, then I guess I will have to live with them
blabla11 Posted July 3, 2015 Author Posted July 3, 2015 I attached a pic of the files that conflict with Jaxonz Positioner. I do not know if these conflicts are actually causing any problems, but if they are just an accidental carryover you might want to remove them. If they are necessary, then I guess I will have to live with them Same issue as this: From jcontainers: Versioning note JContainers uses semantic versioning scheme - API.FEATURE.PATCH. Essence: - API version increases when API changes in backward-incompatible way. Note that it's possible to run different plugins with different API versions in parallel. E.g. JC 3.x can be installed alongside with 4.x - FEATURE version increases when functionality added in a backwards-compatible manner. Mod requiring JC 3.1 will perform well with JC 3.2 and above - PATCH version increases when tiny bug fixes added. does this mean an older mod should work fine with newer mods usng the jcontainer or that some versions are too different to be compatible, but multiple versions can be run together----would it be possible to run the newer current version of jcontainer for the ph sl extension alongside the older version included with radiant prostitution Depends on RP... If they use the same version as me and altered something in the JContainer code, then no. If they use the same version as me and didn't alter JContainer code, then yes. If they use a different version as me, then yes. The files I packed are the unaltered version. I don't know what Jaxonz did to those files and to be honest, I don't care, since in my opinion it's their responsibility to either rename the files or use a proper coding style to avoid conflicts on a framework like this.
gekker Posted July 4, 2015 Posted July 4, 2015 Getting an issue where enslaving a certain instance of say, bandits, causes all future instances of that bandit type to spawn nude. They have armor in inventory but it is not equipped. Did I screw up with my installation?
MidnaLeFay Posted July 4, 2015 Posted July 4, 2015 Getting an issue where enslaving a certain instance of say, bandits, causes all future instances of that bandit type to spawn nude. They have armor in inventory but it is not equipped. Did I screw up with my installation? Though quite rare, I have ran into this before. Never managed to catch a log of it though. Could you perhaps provide a papyrus log of the game session it happened in?
gekker Posted July 4, 2015 Posted July 4, 2015 Getting an issue where enslaving a certain instance of say, bandits, causes all future instances of that bandit type to spawn nude. They have armor in inventory but it is not equipped. Did I screw up with my installation? Though quite rare, I have ran into this before. Never managed to catch a log of it though. Could you perhaps provide a papyrus log of the game session it happened in? Happy to help, I just hope it is not top complicated. What would I have to do?
MidnaLeFay Posted July 4, 2015 Posted July 4, 2015 Getting an issue where enslaving a certain instance of say, bandits, causes all future instances of that bandit type to spawn nude. They have armor in inventory but it is not equipped. Did I screw up with my installation? Though quite rare, I have ran into this before. Never managed to catch a log of it though. Could you perhaps provide a papyrus log of the game session it happened in? Happy to help, I just hope it is not top complicated. What would I have to do? Well first I need to know if you use "Mod Organizer" or not.
gekker Posted July 4, 2015 Posted July 4, 2015 Getting an issue where enslaving a certain instance of say, bandits, causes all future instances of that bandit type to spawn nude. They have armor in inventory but it is not equipped. Did I screw up with my installation? Though quite rare, I have ran into this before. Never managed to catch a log of it though. Could you perhaps provide a papyrus log of the game session it happened in? Happy to help, I just hope it is not top complicated. What would I have to do? Well first I need to know if you use "Mod Organizer" or not. I use Nexus Mod Manager to install mods
MidnaLeFay Posted July 4, 2015 Posted July 4, 2015 Getting an issue where enslaving a certain instance of say, bandits, causes all future instances of that bandit type to spawn nude. They have armor in inventory but it is not equipped. Did I screw up with my installation? Though quite rare, I have ran into this before. Never managed to catch a log of it though. Could you perhaps provide a papyrus log of the game session it happened in? Happy to help, I just hope it is not top complicated. What would I have to do? Well first I need to know if you use "Mod Organizer" or not. I use Nexus Mod Manager to install mods *Go to "C: > users > your user > Documents > My Games > Skyrim" *In that folder you will see a file called "Skyrim.ini" (Not SkyrimPrefs.ini) *Open "Skyrim.ini" with notepad, wordpad, or notepad++. *look for the section labeled "Papyrus" *Add this to the papyrus section: bEnableLogging=1 bEnableTrace=1 bLoadDebugInformation=1 *Save. after adding that to you Skyrim.ini, papyrus logs will be saved in "C: > users > your user > Documents > My Games > Skyrim > logs > script" Papyrus.0.log is the most recent log, next time you run into the nude glitch attach that log to your post.
gekker Posted July 4, 2015 Posted July 4, 2015 Getting an issue where enslaving a certain instance of say, bandits, causes all future instances of that bandit type to spawn nude. They have armor in inventory but it is not equipped. Did I screw up with my installation? Though quite rare, I have ran into this before. Never managed to catch a log of it though. Could you perhaps provide a papyrus log of the game session it happened in? Happy to help, I just hope it is not top complicated. What would I have to do? Well first I need to know if you use "Mod Organizer" or not. I use Nexus Mod Manager to install mods *Go to "C: > users > your user > Documents > My Games > Skyrim" *In that folder you will see a file called "Skyrim.ini" (Not SkyrimPrefs.ini) *Open "Skyrim.ini" with notepad, wordpad, or notepad++. *look for the section labeled "Papyrus" *Add this to the papyrus section: bEnableLogging=1 bEnableTrace=1 bLoadDebugInformation=1 *Save. after adding that to you Skyrim.ini, papyrus logs will be saved in "C: > users > your user > Documents > My Games > Skyrim > logs > script" Papyrus.0.log is the most recent log, next time you run into the nude glitch attach that log to your post. No problem sounds simple enough, next time it comes up I'll grab the log and post. Should I exit game and grab the log as soon as a nude NPC spawns?
MidnaLeFay Posted July 4, 2015 Posted July 4, 2015 Getting an issue where enslaving a certain instance of say, bandits, causes all future instances of that bandit type to spawn nude. They have armor in inventory but it is not equipped. Did I screw up with my installation? Though quite rare, I have ran into this before. Never managed to catch a log of it though. Could you perhaps provide a papyrus log of the game session it happened in? Happy to help, I just hope it is not top complicated. What would I have to do? Well first I need to know if you use "Mod Organizer" or not. I use Nexus Mod Manager to install mods *Go to "C: > users > your user > Documents > My Games > Skyrim" *In that folder you will see a file called "Skyrim.ini" (Not SkyrimPrefs.ini) *Open "Skyrim.ini" with notepad, wordpad, or notepad++. *look for the section labeled "Papyrus" *Add this to the papyrus section: bEnableLogging=1 bEnableTrace=1 bLoadDebugInformation=1 *Save. after adding that to you Skyrim.ini, papyrus logs will be saved in "C: > users > your user > Documents > My Games > Skyrim > logs > script" Papyrus.0.log is the most recent log, next time you run into the nude glitch attach that log to your post. No problem sounds simple enough, next time it comes up I'll grab the log and post. Should I exit game and grab the log as soon as a nude NPC spawns? Thats usually what I do, but as long as its all in one session it douse not really matter.
terrain182 Posted July 4, 2015 Posted July 4, 2015 I attached a pic of the files that conflict with Jaxonz Positioner. I do not know if these conflicts are actually causing any problems, but if they are just an accidental carryover you might want to remove them. If they are necessary, then I guess I will have to live with them i haven't encountered any problems with Jaxonz Positioner installed, so i guess it's ok.
blabla11 Posted July 4, 2015 Author Posted July 4, 2015 Getting an issue where enslaving a certain instance of say, bandits, causes all future instances of that bandit type to spawn nude. They have armor in inventory but it is not equipped. Did I screw up with my installation? Known issue, but I haven't been able to trace it.
CliftonJD Posted July 4, 2015 Posted July 4, 2015 http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/828-hyd-slavegirls/ Suggestion; make possible to sell slaves to those traveling slavetraders. that mod has so many Known issues with it against this mod it'd be a bad idea, like we'd need to follow behind them fixing their bugs, but some of their bugs were intentional 1 for example is their need to remove hydraslave from the game when the mod thinks she's not in use or you changed cells twice, well that means if she's your slave she's gone Getting an issue where enslaving a certain instance of say, bandits, causes all future instances of that bandit type to spawn nude. They have armor in inventory but it is not equipped. Did I screw up with my installation? that's a known issue with the test release, I was able to track that down to within a timeframe of versions, but there were quite a few updates sent out there Getting an issue where enslaving a certain instance of say, bandits, causes all future instances of that bandit type to spawn nude. They have armor in inventory but it is not equipped. Did I screw up with my installation? Though quite rare, I have ran into this before. Never managed to catch a log of it though. Could you perhaps provide a papyrus log of the game session it happened in? Happy to help, I just hope it is not top complicated. What would I have to do? Well first I need to know if you use "Mod Organizer" or not. I use Nexus Mod Manager to install mods *Go to "C: > users > your user > Documents > My Games > Skyrim" *In that folder you will see a file called "Skyrim.ini" (Not SkyrimPrefs.ini) *Open "Skyrim.ini" with notepad, wordpad, or notepad++. *look for the section labeled "Papyrus" *Add this to the papyrus section: bEnableLogging=1 bEnableTrace=1 bLoadDebugInformation=1 *Save. after adding that to you Skyrim.ini, papyrus logs will be saved in "C: > users > your user > Documents > My Games > Skyrim > logs > script" Papyrus.0.log is the most recent log, next time you run into the nude glitch attach that log to your post. Do Not enable trace trace in a debug log is where building errors come from - hearthfire building errors so every item you pickup will be traced as a building error it took me months to track down and fix those errors after reading those same instructions example 1 is with 2 gig of reserved ram [Papyrus] fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0 iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=199024800 bEnableLogging=1 bEnableTrace=0 bLoadDebugInformation=1 example 2 is just enabled papyrus [Papyrus] bEnableLogging=1 bEnableTrace=0 bLoadDebugInformation=1 I attached a pic of the files that conflict with Jaxonz Positioner. I do not know if these conflicts are actually causing any problems, but if they are just an accidental carryover you might want to remove them. If they are necessary, then I guess I will have to live with them i haven't encountered any problems with Jaxonz Positioner installed, so i guess it's ok. the files you pointed out as blabla said were jcontainer files, with any luck it'll just knock out renamer and you'll be fine
Exaltedmidget Posted July 4, 2015 Posted July 4, 2015 I enslave Hydra slaves all the time, I just train them to Submission 60 nearly on the spot. And mine don't disappear
MidnaLeFay Posted July 4, 2015 Posted July 4, 2015 http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/828-hyd-slavegirls/ Suggestion; make possible to sell slaves to those traveling slavetraders. that mod has so many Known issues with it against this mod it'd be a bad idea, like we'd need to follow behind them fixing their bugs, but some of their bugs were intentional 1 for example is their need to remove hydraslave from the game when the mod thinks she's not in use or you changed cells twice, well that means if she's your slave she's gone Getting an issue where enslaving a certain instance of say, bandits, causes all future instances of that bandit type to spawn nude. They have armor in inventory but it is not equipped. Did I screw up with my installation? that's a known issue with the test release, I was able to track that down to within a timeframe of versions, but there were quite a few updates sent out there Getting an issue where enslaving a certain instance of say, bandits, causes all future instances of that bandit type to spawn nude. They have armor in inventory but it is not equipped. Did I screw up with my installation? Though quite rare, I have ran into this before. Never managed to catch a log of it though. Could you perhaps provide a papyrus log of the game session it happened in? Happy to help, I just hope it is not top complicated. What would I have to do? Well first I need to know if you use "Mod Organizer" or not. I use Nexus Mod Manager to install mods *Go to "C: > users > your user > Documents > My Games > Skyrim" *In that folder you will see a file called "Skyrim.ini" (Not SkyrimPrefs.ini) *Open "Skyrim.ini" with notepad, wordpad, or notepad++. *look for the section labeled "Papyrus" *Add this to the papyrus section: bEnableLogging=1 bEnableTrace=1 bLoadDebugInformation=1 *Save. after adding that to you Skyrim.ini, papyrus logs will be saved in "C: > users > your user > Documents > My Games > Skyrim > logs > script" Papyrus.0.log is the most recent log, next time you run into the nude glitch attach that log to your post. Do Not enable trace trace in a debug log is where building errors come from - hearthfire building errors so every item you pickup will be traced as a building error it took me months to track down and fix those errors after reading those same instructions example 1 is with 2 gig of reserved ram [Papyrus] fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0 iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=199024800 bEnableLogging=1 bEnableTrace=0 bLoadDebugInformation=1 example 2 is just enabled papyrus [Papyrus] bEnableLogging=1 bEnableTrace=0 bLoadDebugInformation=1 I did not know that.
slvsaris Posted July 4, 2015 Posted July 4, 2015 "iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=199024800" this is waaaaaay out of whack, please do some research on that particular ini setting
CliftonJD Posted July 5, 2015 Posted July 5, 2015 I enslave Hydra slaves all the time, I just train them to Submission 60 nearly on the spot. And mine don't disappear some slaves work fine, I used it for years on the old version, while others complained of their slaves disappearing, but then that's the oldest version they had which doesn't contain any scripted slavetraders, just decorational npc's walking around was only 1 slave I found after years of using that version that still had the issue - out in riften by the jarl the latest version of the mod had several pages of users here with issues of their slaves lost, blabla worked with some others to track down they were being deleted at cell changes...its written into their code "iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=199024800" this is waaaaaay out of whack, please do some research on that particular ini setting I did, was lucky to stumble on that, what makes you believe its out of whack, by your suggestion I did some extra research, seems there is a memory patch with relevant info here http://www.rcrncommunity.com/five-quick-skyrim-tweaks-you-may-not-know But that page is only relevant if you have the patch mentioned, without it there's a 2gig limit
slvsaris Posted July 5, 2015 Posted July 5, 2015 read http://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/2gwvwl/guide_papyrus_ini_settings_and_why_you_shouldnt/
CliftonJD Posted July 5, 2015 Posted July 5, 2015 read http://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/2gwvwl/guide_papyrus_ini_settings_and_why_you_shouldnt/ Everything involves a tradeoff, and the default value for this was chosen by a engineer at Bethesda that understood software design and the internals of the game engine. Trust in their decision you really want to trust the engineers who chose a system that doesn't allocate memory for a 64 bit environment... This didn't seem unreasonable. The name of the setting iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes seems to suggest it relates to how much memory the Skyrim engine will allocate. This guy seemed to know what he was talking about, so I made the change. I launched my game and it immediately crashed. his crash testing was based on the article I posted you about that said patch, he doesn't state whether he has the patch installed and he's using much higher values than I recommended previously to your statement and previous to the patch in the article basically if I was to base any thing off this it'd be that either he doesn't have the patch mentioned in the article so the settings won't work Or the patch itself wasn't any good and possibly why the patch was later removed from nexus and marked hidden by its authors those are much larger values than the 2gig limit I read about before the "patch"
aqqh Posted July 5, 2015 Posted July 5, 2015 According to some bethesda staff there is little point to increase default settings by a lot. Setting it like that "iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=199024800" may actually decrease game performance rather than improve it. default is 75 KB (iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=76800). by increasing it to 2 gb you make the game not to use integrated memory optimizer. So instead of improving performance game simply starts to waste memory on useless things. I did not do much research on this. Not my specialty. Just saying how i understood something that was written by bethesda dev.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.