[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

I don't know if any1 has asked this yet but, does this mod work well with the "I'll take the display model v9" mod?

i think somebody a while back said they use that to restrain their slaves

think that might also be the mod listed as recommended for restraining slaves if you ever need to reinstall paradise halls

I don't know if any1 has asked this yet but, does this mod work well with the "I'll take the display model v9" mod?

think that might also be the mod listed as recommended for restraining slaves if you ever need to reinstall paradise halls

Tyvm, I'll give it a go and see what happens. I just wanna have a way to restrain without having to whip or sex npc slave.

Tyvm, I'll give it a go and see what happens. I just wanna have a way to restrain without having to whip or sex npc slave.

I mentioned earlier that I've used it, and the only problem I had was a CTD when I bound a slave in Breezehome then immediately exited, which I could reproduce easily. Then i tried telling the slave to wait, binding her, and exiting Breezehome. No CTDs.

Since then I've always made a point of telling them to wait before binding and had no issues. I never did any further testing, though so it's not a confirmed link between the slave trying to follow and being bound. Maybe I'll experiment some more soon.

I mentioned earlier that I've used it, and the only problem I had was a CTD when I bound a slave in Breezehome then immediately exited, which I could reproduce easily. Then i tried telling the slave to wait, binding her, and exiting Breezehome. No CTDs.

Since then I've always made a point of telling them to wait before binding and had no issues. I never did any further testing, though so it's not a confirmed link between the slave trying to follow and being bound. Maybe I'll experiment some more soon.

haven't used that mod to say if that's normal or not

Is there any word on the author of this mod regarding more command options in dialogue? Would be awesome to have a well trained slave that's loyal break in a new slave via punishment or thru sex. Something like, "Slave!, F**k her brains out!."

There is a mod out there that I used to use before this called "Puppet Master". I was able to command my puppets to do this. Man, it would be awesome to have that in this Mod.

And once again Thank You author for this awesome Mod.

Is there any word on the author of this mod regarding more command options in dialogue? Would be awesome to have a well trained slave that's loyal break in a new slave via punishment or thru sex. Something like, "Slave!, F**k her brains out!."

There is a mod out there that I used to use before this called "Puppet Master". I was able to command my puppets to do this. Man, it would be awesome to have that in this Mod.

And once again Thank You author for this awesome Mod.

ToDo:

(Done, Testing, In Progress)

Milestone 0.2:

• Controllable behaviour
  • Training by follower
  • Expand slave personalities

Wow, I was kind of like Windu190 on page 1.  Paradise Halls was one of my favorite mods.  The expansion with Family Feud and I guess some later attempts had made it where the mod worked sometimes and somtimes not at all.  What a personal project you took on.  I read through the description and installation yesterday and today finally my girl is using and orc for a Pack Mule.  THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR THIS.  I lover all the Sexlab and Devious work that has been done but really have missed the slavery thing.

I only mention my addition of the extension below in case other people have similar circumstances.

In moving through the posts, I noticed a lot of people having troubles like I had for a long time.  I have Paradise Halls on two different games.  The mod went on one machine easy.  It had the 7.3 versions.  I removed all the other extensions, family feud, and checked for all PAH stuff.  That computer loaded real easy with the latest test extension. 

The other machine had a really old version.  I had to go back a long way.  It required script removal from old Paradise Halls.  There was a script remover that I found that performed that easily.  The installation was difficult but at least I didn't have to redo the whole data file.  Both machines are running smoother with this extender.  Thanks again and please keep up the good work.  You are a genius!!!!! 

I am having an issue and I think it may be Paradise Halls related. I can't seem to be able to get slavetats to find slaves nearby to tattoo. It gets other NPCs just fine.

if you like tats, try adjusting loadorder for tats around ph, nobody else has mentioned it, i'm guessing that means nobody uses both mods

maybe could try loading ph, then tats, then slextension

My game finds at least the one NPC that is a slave with Slavetats.  I like adding the ownership with my players initials to the enslaved.  Ouch, when my player hit a trap and put into a Yoke, the slave was not kind enough to use the player's key to remove the Yoke.  As a separate note, I have trouble with the Yoke animation ending properly on some characters.  I think that has to do with the slot assignments with DD from different mods. 

My game finds at least the one NPC that is a slave with Slavetats.  I like adding the ownership with my players initials to the enslaved.  Ouch, when my player hit a trap and put into a Yoke, the slave was not kind enough to use the player's key to remove the Yoke.  As a separate note, I have trouble with the Yoke animation ending properly on some characters.  I think that has to do with the slot assignments with DD from different mods. 

thanks for the info its good to see somebody here uses the mod without any issues with their slave tats, we used to have people asking for devious compatibility, but we already have that for everything except gags and would likely break some code trying to add compatibility gags so it sounds like another issue with slavetats is the same as issues with dd, so far i'm guessing both are load order related

with dd ph and its mods should load after i'm guessing same for slave tats

I've done about an hour of searching and can't seem to find this bug so I hope i don't get flamed for a repost :-) It's not really gamebreaking or anything, it just requires to me to click Talk to X every time I interact with a NPC but for some reason I always have the enslave prompt available. I was wondering if anyone else encountered this and what they did to fix it? (although it does make being a slave master really easy)

Update 060415: Thanks to the always helpful community members, the problem was discovered and solved. Had to do with the NPC's health in my world. Thank you.

I've done about an hour of searching and can't seem to find this bug so I hope i don't get flamed for a repost :-) It's not really gamebreaking or anything, it just requires to me to click Talk to X every time I interact with a NPC but for some reason I always have the enslave prompt available. I was wondering if anyone else encountered this and what they did to fix it? (although it does make being a slave master really easy)

everytime, or certain npc's, i can duplicate this, but its not really a bug with the mod, yes that's normally ow you enslave them, yes it was asked about in a much earlier post, you'd need give console commands to get.avhealth (or something to that extent), but basically the npc you're talking to injured and if you're getting that on a number of npc's then you're probably a succubus, but even if you're not the best way to fix it is to heal them and i'm only guessing you're a succubus cuz that's how i ran into so many npc's like that and how i was able to devise the solution, basically i made this mess sucking their lives away now its time to clean up

ya, either buy healing hands from the court wizards or the mages guild or use the succubi heal other spell

unfortunately there's a great numbr of npc's thru out skyrim that don't have any natural healing powers like the dragonborn and her followers and/or slaves

everytime, or certain npc's, i can duplicate this, but its not really a bug with the mod, yes that's normally ow you enslave them, yes it was asked about in a much earlier post, you'd need give console commands to get.avhealth (or something to that extent), but basically the npc you're talking to injured and if you're getting that on a number of npc's then you're probably a succubus, but even if you're not the best way to fix it is to heal them and i'm only guessing you're a succubus cuz that's how i ran into so many npc's like that and how i was able to devise the solution, basically i made this mess sucking their lives away now its time to clean up

ya, either buy healing hands from the court wizards or the mages guild or use the succubi heal other spell

unfortunately there's a great numbr of npc's thru out skyrim that don't have any natural healing powers like the dragonborn and her followers and/or slaves

It is with every single npc, even ones at full health. Also I am playing as a Breton. Just an update to see if maybe we can work through this.

It is with every single npc, even ones at full health. Also I am playing as a Breton. Just an update to see if maybe we can work through this.

Page 3 ;)

You have to run 3 consolecommands on him for me:

• getav confidence
  • getav health
  • getbaseav health

and post the resulting values, please

Think this has to do with whether they have gone into run away mode as i have a guard at winterhold do that after a dragon attack and each time i spoke to him i had the option to enslave / talk even though he wasn't currently cowering or low health

Had something similar with serana after she got knocked down a bunch of times by draugr shouting

In both cases for me the issue solved itself after a few cell changes

Hi. Is the beta phase of the new version nearly over? :blush:

Depends on which version you are talking about.

The progress of 0.1H is listed in the OP.

The progress of the RC is a secret :P (actually, there is no status on the RC since I'm always implementing stuff and release when my testers don't find any gamebreakers)

Archived