[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

So now you're calling me a thief.  I make a mod that improved the slave camp and shared it.  Even YOU were using it in whatever you were doing.  And NOW you call me a thief.

So this is the "cooperation" we get.  Some of us try to take what was a dead mod, make stuff and share it with others   What do we get, one person trying to tear everything down, accusing people of being thieves when NOTHING has been stolen.

Nobody here has claimed to have created or owns PAH.  Every mod that has been made and shared here REQUIRE PAH as a dependency.  Layam has always been given credit for making Paradise Halls and his mod was always required.  No one claimed any ownership over that original PAH.  Yes, the mods here to modify the scripts... its called MODDING.   That's not theft, is building add ons and expansions which is what every modder does.

None of us took PAH and claimed it was ours or that we owned it.  Oddly the only person who has done that or acted in that way has been you Strec.

But you're mad, and you've been mad since day one when you walked into this thread.  You asked us to add things to PAHE and we said no.  You got mad and you've been throwing a tantrum ever since because you didn't get your way.  You claimed you could do it all better than what Blabla had done, you didn't.  You claimed you were going build your own expanions mod for PAH, you didn't.  Instead you somehow got access to Layam's account and now you're changing PAHcore and trying to get the mods to pull down everything else we've done.  And yes Strec, you most certainly did ask the mods to remove my mod and PAHE as well.  You also wanted them to ban Clifton, myself and Blabla.  You're a lying snake and a backstabber.  But you'll lie and say you didn't because that's who you are, and what you are. 

But okay... have it your way.  You heard him folks, Strec claims he now owns PAHcore.  He claims he speaks for Layam (even though nobody has heard from Layam in a long time).  And he wants my mod down.  Fine... done.  It will be removed shortly.  An for those who will miss that... well, thank Strec for that.  A lot of you came in this thread asking me and Clifton to work with Strec and cooperate.  Well, here we are... so I'm cooperating.  He wants to destroy everything others have built so he can materialize his "vision".  Course he hasn't gotten a damn thing done yet except cause trouble, close a thread and "quit"... but okay... I'm cooperating.  Fellglow Slaver Camp Rebuild... gone.  Now what Strec... whatcha gonna destroy next?  Hmmm?  Why don't you put some of that energy into actually building your own mod or add on and leave others alone instead of spending your time trying to tear things down and get people banned.   Grow up kid.

I'll be moving on to working with other modders who are happy to have my help.  I need this stupid drama like I need another ulcer.  You try to make something for people to enjoy and get called a thief... seriously?

Please don't leave, i usually just lurk here looking for new updates that sort of thing, but your new cavern is the perfect place to use "manipulator" for storing your harem and training slaves. i have been enjoying it a great deal and particularly waiting for the auction bit to actualize. i use my slaves as followers , not as a source of funds, i cheat a lot, "additem  f 500000" poof i have 500,000 gold. i would rather buy them then capture them , particularly , if they have good stats. :blush:

Do we have enough talent abound to make a mod that would simply make the slave faction graduate to a follower faction once the slaves reach 100 respect and 100 submission via the dialogue menu?

changing my earlier response to this -

while i was looking into updating something else i found what i'd need to make this work so you can expect this my next update

Do we have enough talent abound to make a mod that would simply make the slave faction graduate to a follower faction once the slaves reach 100 respect and 100 submission via the dialogue menu?

while i was looking into updating something else i found what i'd need to make this work so you can expect this my next update

Swoot!!!! Well lets go CliftonJD (talent), chop chop I've got a very important play through to do.

wai wai wwait... what happen? O gosh is sad when this kind of things happen... now talented modder will quit updating something who was broke from the beginning because someone consider that "to fix a broken mod = to steal"....

Come on people, can't we just try to be nice with each others and stop this kind of behaviour.

PLEASE

Swoot!!!! Well lets go CliftonJD (talent), chop chop I've got a very important play through to do.

i would implement it as an option but not a as must... because then i would have no slaves only followers of wich i have more then enouth and that would be a greate gamebreaker for me for example!

careful there rush jobs = broken content and its currently giving me issues

i would implement it as an option but not a as must... because then i would have no slaves only followers of wich i have more then enouth and that would be a greate gamebreaker for me for example!

agreed there, my intent, if i can get it working will be to add them to the follower faction that the player can then choose to ask the former slave to be a follower

careful there rush jobs = broken content and its currently giving me issues

agreed there, my intent, if i can get it working will be to add them to the follower faction that the player can then choose to ask the former slave to be a follower

I've been trying to get my lazy slaves to work for some time now. I figured it may be an additional esp patch to the PAH extension not necessarily included in the mod that if I set them free and they have 100 submission and 100 respect when they are set free they automatically are transferred from the slave faction to follower faction. But they would feel like Lord Bush_Connoisseur just cast them from the garden of Eden.

This would serve 3 purposes at least for me maybe for you guys as well.

1) I have slaves that i've grown attached to and would never sell to the slave trader Jerrek. I would like to treat them with more respect than the run of the mill slave.

2) followers can work and earn me coinage

3) the slaves realize that they never had it so good living in the rocks and caves and now don't want to run away. They would rather stay by their loving master and appease his Carnal desires (feminine wiles only need apply here:)

Oh wow.  pahe_lives_on-5.0.1 beta... pahe_lives_on-6.0.2 beta

What are these and what century is this? i've been using paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1h_RC0.6_fix.7z Did i miss something?

guess i'll start reading on page 100

welcome to the 21st century, i'm carrying on the works of blabla from That new thread

you didn't miss anything yet, because i'd only just posted it last nite with the link to it here directly after putting up the page

what you were using was blabla's last update, what i posted was a link to my updates of his work i'd told everybody i was working on

i held onto it long enough to give blabla time to return and when he still hadn't returned after a month i moved forward with the update from my own thread and was happy to hear from him today that he agrees with my decision to do so ;)

What are these and what century is this? i've been using paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1h_RC0.6_fix.7z Did i miss something?

welcome to the 21st century, i'm carrying on the works of blabla from That new thread

you didn't miss anything yet, because i'd only just posted it last nite with the link to it here directly after putting up the page

what you were using was blabla's last update, what i posted was a link to my updates of his work i'd told everybody i was working on

i held onto it long enough to give blabla time to return and when he still hadn't returned after a month i moved forward with the update from my own thread and was happy to hear from him today that he agrees with my decision to do so ;)

Great, I'm looking forward to check it out. Just as soon as my eyes stop hurting.. I think my brain is bleeding also. So, I would only need pahe_lives_on-6_0_2-beta.rars and nothing else from past or other threads or forums? And you have an included thankyou.txt offering homage to all creating predecessors, asset creators, Bethesda and the company that made the monitor you are reading this on?

Now a question, why all the interest in releasing slaves?  I mean you can let them go now,they just wander off and despawn.  But you guys keep asking for the ability to release them and have them become followers, go back to being guards or something like that.  So very sincerely, why?  I ask because its never even occurred to me, I work at training a slave and doing all that the LAST thing I want to do is let them go.  Maybe sell them for a pile of gold, but turn them back into a normal NPC... hell no!  :D

LOL!!!

Great, I'm looking forward to check it out. Just as soon as my eyes stop hurting.. I think my brain is bleeding also. So, I would only need pahe_lives_on-6_0_2-beta.rars and nothing else from past or other threads or forums?

that's correct

And you have an included thankyou.txt offering homage to all creating predecessors, asset creators, Bethesda and the company that made the monitor you are reading this on?

i've credited each author for their works on my page, but no i haven't given credit to the nexus for holding layam's files that were then updated by strec nor have i given thanks to the company that's received millions off the game's production yet still chose not to update its engine when they discovered they could make a better engine to run fallout4

if they choose to update skyrim with the same fixes they've made to fo4 then they'll recieve my thanks for their work

Now a question, why all the interest in releasing slaves?  I mean you can let them go now,they just wander off and despawn.  But you guys keep asking for the ability to release them and have them become followers, go back to being guards or something like that.  So very sincerely, why?  I ask because its never even occurred to me, I work at training a slave and doing all that the LAST thing I want to do is let them go.  Maybe sell them for a pile of gold, but turn them back into a normal NPC... hell no!  :D

LOL!!!

yes, i see his point, but still chose chose to fill the requests of the users who felt otherwise as i made version 5.5 beta so it contains some untested content features i had to invent myself, hopefully it works, but so far the only reports on it have been from users already having trouble with install regardless of the instructions i put up front

Archived