[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

Question: I'm playing a male character atm but I'm just wondering (because when I tried the showracemenu to change genders I was only able to dom the male slave with oral or anal animations). Is there anyway for a fem slave owner to have sex with the male slave without the using male animations (outside oral I mean). Preferably with cowgirl animations?

Or was that just because I used showracemenu?

Unless I screwed up the code (and noone noticed until now) I'd say it's because you switched gender.

Sweet thanks. I figured that's what it was XD

Edit: wait I just a clean save in riverwood with a fem character and I still only got oral/anal with her using male animations. I'm gonna try a new game from scratch.

Edit 2: Yep. Same thing. I only get the option for oral/anal and anal has her in the dominant position using male animations.

MCM -> Options -> Debug -> Paradise Halls status.

I'll have to send the debug file tomorrow... Just looking at the code, I've spotted a problem I'll have to get my head around first (not related to yours tho)...

Are you getting the wrong animations or the wrong dialogue options?

I'll have to send the debug file tomorrow... Just looking at the code, I've spotted a problem I'll have to get my head around first (not related to yours tho)...

Oh I see. Thanks.

DIalogue most likely. She's saying how she'll ream him out when I use the anal choice and if he bites she'll knock his teeth out with the oral. Then it goes straight to the male anal animation and the female oral.

Question: I'm playing a male character atm but I'm just wondering (because when I tried the showracemenu to change genders I was only able to dom the male slave with oral or anal animations). Is there anyway for a fem slave owner to have sex with the male slave without the using male animations (outside oral I mean). Preferably with cowgirl animations?

Or was that just because I used showracemenu?

no, unfortunately this is normal, as he stated earlier on the dialogs were intended for male owners, enough thingws came up that never changed

Oh I see. Thanks.

DIalogue most likely. She's saying how she'll ream him out when I use the anal choice and if he bites she'll knock his teeth out with the oral. Then it goes straight to the male anal animation and the female oral.

can't change the dialogs for you, but atleast the anims can be replaced with zaz anims, think its if player wears a zaz item (collar is what i wear), not certain if slave wearing effects it or not - my female slaver receives from the male slaves

Oh I see. Thanks.

Those are the aggressive dialogues, oral should lead to cunnilingus, anal should lead to a fisting animation. Why it doesn't show you the aggressive vaginal option (fisting again), I don't know (yet). I'll have to check the dialogue...

I've found that I can't dismiss any slaves. "I've decided to let you go" leads to "Thank you" etc., and then they don't leave.

Turn on debugging and post a logfile.

On a upgraded save from 416 to 418 the MCM shows the new stuff but in the status it shows UNKNOWN and you can't select to restart the mod

Tried using the reboot spell and it showed the PH loading messages in the top left and i could talk to slaves etc but mod status remainined unknown so seems just the MCM

Tried on a new game and the MCM loads correctly and says stopped/started etc

Oh I see. Thanks.

Checked the dialogue and there is no aggressive vaginal option for male slaves.

I'll add one in a future version (probably as a quickfix for 4.18)

Oh I see. Thanks.

cool, thanks

Hi blabla11,

First I want to give you my congratulations on your excellent work.

I have one thing to point on your last version though,

I just upgraded from version g to  RC18 and noticed that the STRIP NOW dialog (on OK Slave part of the dialog) do not work anymore.

The slave just do not strip and waits for the sex modality to be chosen.

The "You are going to be whipped" dialog is not there anymore too.

Sometimes I just change my mind and want some whipping action after seeing a beutifull girl nude body  :D.

As a suggestion It would be great to make a "You can put back your clothes now" additon to the dailog lines.

Thanks again

Hi blabla11,

First I want to give you my congratulations on your excellent work.

I have one thing to point on your last version though,

I just upgraded from version g to  RC18 and noticed that the STRIP NOW dialog (on OK Slave part of the dialog) do not work anymore.

Sometimes I just change my mind and want some whipping action after seeing a beutifull girl nude body  :D.

Thanks again

look for status of the mod from mcm, pinky noticed an issue upgrading to the new version as well on saves containing older version data

As a suggestion It would be great to make a "You can put back your clothes now" additon to the dailog lines.

that's not a bad idea anyway for the times the slave gets the bug they've suddenly become naked either by changing cells or they ran too far off screen (tho, this bug might actually be fixed, its been a while since i've seen it), But...

Also, since DigitalSocrates hasn't been seen in weeks and months, I'll need a new dialogue creator.

That's odd... the only thing I changed there was to block childActors. But if it was a child, you shouldn't even see the option, let alone select a sex option (or be able to enslave them even).

The code handling the actual stripping has been unchanged for ages...

That only appears when you go the "you need to be punished" line.

I'd have to change the current undressing mechanic (I let Sexlab handle it at the moment), so for now it's not going to happen, but will in a later stage (probably in combination with posing)

Oh I see. Thanks.

Yay thank you ^_^

Archived