Overview Screen

image.png.1c4849a8532c27db9ffdcc37c0723d2e.png

Debug Milk Maid Screen

image.png.cf32b4053c1b21e2733577317e064bc1.png

It seems the maid level is not working correctly since I'm well over the times milked and yet I didn't gain a level. I did get the "Mastery level up!" popup when I got over 150 though, but the mastery level and the maid level are two different things.

Do I need to be pregnant or something for the maid level to increase now?

2 hours ago, HerChianti said:

Overview Screen

image.png.1c4849a8532c27db9ffdcc37c0723d2e.png

Debug Milk Maid Screen

image.png.cf32b4053c1b21e2733577317e064bc1.png

It seems the maid level is not working correctly since I'm well over the times milked and yet I didn't gain a level. I did get the "Mastery level up!" popup when I got over 150 though, but the mastery level and the maid level are two different things.

Do I need to be pregnant or something for the maid level to increase now?

Without lactaid, you'll never make it to level 1. Levels 2 and beyond do NOT require lactaid, but the first level DOES.

On 11/29/2018 at 10:16 PM, Doctor Octopus said:

Without lactaid, you'll never make it to level 1. Levels 2 and beyond do NOT require lactaid, but the first level DOES.

image.png.2099abadd34fcb657c53a7d7a34d47e4.png

I tried drinking lactacid and then waiting for milk to build up, after milking, my times milked kept going up but no sign of leveling the maid level. So I just tried removing the milk maid status and starting over, and instead of getting pregnant to activate Milk Maid I used lactacid, this time the maid leveling worked.

Thing is, as you can see here, there's still a problem. No matter what level I put the Maid Level in, Breast effective size is ALWAYS at 1.00, even when I got 0.01 extra breast size at each new nevel. Tried changing that number to anything and nope, effective size does not move from 1.00. So there's something VERY wrong with this.

Maybe something on the scripts fix posted by Ed screwed something else? I have no idea why is this happening.

EDIT: Yeah no, upon further testing. the breasts do NOT get bigger. Even if I increase the sliders of increase per milk or increase per level in the main configuration window or in the debug window I've shown in this post, Breast Effective Size does NOT change. It only changes when I modify Breast Base Size or Breast Base Modifier, and that's not how it's supposed to work.

EDIT 2: It had to be the script fix Ed86 posted for the Self-milking animation bug, so when I had a look at it, I saw that the fix contained pretty much all scripts the original mod had, so I just didn't install the scripts that had to do with the body and the MCM and stuff and just left the ones that affected animations. The MCM and breast scripts work as intended now. ?

So keep going with other questions just put mine on the list...

So I have this for both Oldrim and SSE, SSE seems to work right now but the oldrim milking pumping stations are a bit of a problem.

I go up to them and hit them and nothing happens, I can wear the milking bra to become milkmaid but using the machine is not working. I've ben trying to figure out what settings I've been using for SSE to make it work but nothing really helpful. I've got the X32 skeleton extended and run LOOT all the time so I'm really at a loss for oldrim...can someone just make a check list of what I'm suppose to do with the old one, I like the new one but I want to get the old one working too...

some ideas

jail expansion: place milking machines in jail - when the player is imprisoned she must deliver for each day xxx bottles of milk (depending on state) if the daily rate is not fullfilled, jail time is increased one day and the shortage of milk is added to the depth for the next day.

milking machine:

machines in town have an owner, maybe the jarl or a farmer. using is free but the milk will stay by the owner

player can only take the milk when using its own machines and only then must pay the upkeep fee.

to carry milk in your inventory, you need empty bottles created at the smelter (using glass) or bought from a trader

remaining milk can be stored in an amphore next to an owned machine.

Using a mobile milker: empty bottles  are filled but remaining milk is sprayed everywhere

drinking a bottle of milk gives you an empty bottle again

17 minutes ago, Adetu said:

jail expansion: place milking machines in jail - when the player is imprisoned she must deliver for each day xxx bottles of milk (depending on state) if the daily rate is not fullfilled, jail time is increased one day and the shortage of milk is added to the depth for the next day.

I started making this exact thing a while back, but ... distractions ... and it depended on Zaz 8+.

Would be great if somebody else did it first :) 

1 hour ago, ZeroZeroseven said:

Do you plan to make UUNP milking cuirass with hole?

Doubt that, it's been asked before, your best best would be to ask someone out there to convert it, or take a stab it yourself.  It isn't that it isn't wanted, it's just that the person writing the code isn't a modeler (and neither am I so yeah), actually a good chunk of coders aren't modelers.

@Ed86, I tried updating to the previous version before the one you just put up and it was causing MCM crashing (registered itself each game load after install), said the player wasn't a milkmaid then gave the milk level, so something wasn't right there, I looked at the two archives and looked at the diff of them and it seems mostly scripts changed (and some strings), so I restored to the previous archive and everything went back to the way it was.  Will try this newer version again in a while, been too busy to look at anything here sadly.  Though for a next version, perhaps not have any of the size changes enabled by default, with all the mods out there altering breast, belly, butt sizes, having one more automatically thrust to a default can be more of a "surprise, welcome to 99XXX cup".

What I was also having with the updated version was sex with sucking breasts was not milking the player.  Also the enhanced milks don't do anything but ask for a "Submit" or "Resist" requestor, then after saying "Submit" a bunch of spell buffs are added and nothing else happens for Vampire, not tried the Werewolf or the other one.  Could be a conflict with vampire mods?  Really wish they'd made a more "unified" method of causing stuff to happen, would have made this such thing much easier to accomplish.

GuruSR.

"increased breast debuff to breast size"

Is this the option that say's in the status list [MME] Breasts ?  How much was the calculation's changed?  I started a new game, level 1 milk maid, SLIF set to add 1 subtract 1, with total calc value of 7, the debuff was saying 164 pound's?  

Is the new value's working as intended there or did something go wrong?

3 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

"increased breast debuff to breast size"

Is this the option that say's in the status list [MME] Breasts ?  How much was the calculation's changed?  I started a new game, level 1 milk maid, SLIF set to add 1 subtract 1, with total calc value of 7, the debuff was saying 164 pound's?  

Is the new value's working as intended there or did something go wrong?

Was something like breast size*2*weight

Now power(2, breast size)*weight

I thought that having 2 huge half character size breasts with only 14 pounds weight was a bit low

5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

Was something like breast size*2*weight

Now power(2, breast size)*weight

I thought that having 2 huge half character size breasts with only 14 pounds weight was a bit low

I think it works out pretty good as an actual weight, as long as you set up a body that has immense boobs to start with, so size 10.0 with weight 100 is about the size of a golf cart.

Incidentally, for those not in the know, the weight value used in the formula above is:

weight = (GetWeight() / 100.0) + 1.0

So weight actually ranges from 1.0 to 2.0

I'd prefer it if it was:

weight = (GetWeight() / 100.0) * 1.8 + 0.2

...so really skinny characters do not have giant boobs or milk production, but it all depends how you set your body up to start with if you want it to look sort of plausible.

Maybe you could make it so the player can tweak it so that it's:

weight = (GetWeight() / 100.0) * (2.0 - k) + k

...where the player can set k in the MCM with a range of 0.01 to 1.00

But probably that's just more complication, and the whole thing is already so complicated it's hard to tell what things do without going through the MCM code with a fine-toothed comb.

15 hours ago, GuruSR said:

What I was also having with the updated version was sex with sucking breasts was not milking the player.  Also the enhanced milks don't do anything but ask for a "Submit" or "Resist" requestor, then after saying "Submit" a bunch of spell buffs are added and nothing else happens for Vampire, not tried the Werewolf or the other one.  Could be a conflict with vampire mods?  Really wish they'd made a more "unified" method of causing stuff to happen, would have made this such thing much easier to accomplish.

GuruSR.

maybe, this transforms you into vampirelord, so its either your mods or VL is broken

14 hours ago, Ariianna3288 said:

The MCM menu doesn't show up on mine.

20181201174229_1.jpg

you can try reseting mcm or doing clean save

1 hour ago, Fsdk117 said:

Hey, first, thx for the mod. but I have a question. My character sells the milk bottle automatically everytime after milking. May I know how to keep it in a bottle instead of selling it?

mcm-> debug-> disable cuirass sells milk

17 hours ago, nufndash said:

Quick question, probably anyone can answer....Do you let MME overwrite Zaz 8+ or Zaz ovewrite MME.  I didn't pay attention to what it was MME was overwriting, I just said yes to everything MME wanted. I thought I better ask just to make sure.

I too do want to know which one to do first and the one last, only way to milk is armor suction cups...so

ZAZ then MME or other way around?

Plus when you get that error in FNIS and you can delete FNIN_MME_List to fix it, it really not a problem or is it which way you install MME and ZAZ?