If you remove the flag on the milk pumps that currently excludes them from the sandbox AI, then NPCs will absolutely use them. 

I know this because this is one of the things I do when a new version of Milk Mod comes out. I open it in Tes5Edit and remove those flags. Now my maids will use them if they are near a pump and idling AND.... an NPC will use them as well. 

Some of the pumps are much more likely to be used by NPCs than others. It depends on where the pump is placed and how the NPCs sandbox is pathing them near it. 

But NPCs absolutely WILL use the pumps on their own.

I'm trying this, would be awesomw but, where are the ai package to use machines in milk mod? I can't find it in CK

Thanks

Edit: I would be nice to see milk maid full of milk running desperately to a machine to empty :lol:

If you remove the flag on the milk pumps that currently excludes them from the sandbox AI, then NPCs will absolutely use them. 

I know this because this is one of the things I do when a new version of Milk Mod comes out. I open it in Tes5Edit and remove those flags. Now my maids will use them if they are near a pump and idling AND.... an NPC will use them as well. 

Some of the pumps are much more likely to be used by NPCs than others. It depends on where the pump is placed and how the NPCs sandbox is pathing them near it. 

I'm trying this, would be awesomw but, where are the ai package to use machines in milk mod? I can't find it in CK

Thanks

Edit: I would be nice to see milk maid full of milk running desperately to a machine to empty :lol:

Nah, it doesn't work like this. They will simply approach the machine like any other furniture (chair for example) jump into it, use it for a while and then leave it. It's not linked to milk level or arousal level but still better than manual micro-management of your farm lol. Also it seems Milk Mod requires the PC to be in certain radious from the pump to show the "Add a new milk maid" dialogue which is cool because prevents random NPCs using pump from disturbing you.

I will test it more today to see if male followers also try to use the pump or if the NPC will still leave the pump if you ordered her to use it (via dialogue menu).

Thanks

Nah, it doesn't work like this. They will simply approach the machine like any other furniture (chair for example) jump into it, use it for a while and then leave it. It's not linked to milk level or arousal level but still better than manual micro-management of your farm lol. Also it seems Milk Mod requires the PC to be in certain radious from the pump to show the "Add a new milk maid" dialogue which is cool because prevents random NPCs using pump from disturbing you.

I will test it more today to see if male followers also try to use the pump or if the NPC will still leave the pump if you ordered her to use it (via dialogue menu).

Male PCs will use the pumps (if the "ignore sandbox" flag is removed)

Already tested and proven.

If you order an NPC (follower) to use the pump, and they leave it as soon as you leave that command mode, then it's a problem with your follower framework.

Vanilla system: they stay in place until told to follow

EFF: they stay in place until told to follow

Several other follower frameworks are just plain broken in this regard. I've tried several. EFF works so I stay with it, plus it gives me access to Racemenu for followers

Male PCs will use the pumps (if the "ignore sandbox" flag is removed)

Already tested and proven.

If you order an NPC (follower) to use the pump, and they leave it as soon as you leave that command mode, then it's a problem with your follower framework.

Vanilla system: they stay in place until told to follow

EFF: they stay in place until told to follow

Several other follower frameworks are just plain broken in this regard. I've tried several. EFF works so I stay with it, plus it gives me access to Racemenu for followers

Thanks, this will save me some time.

I know they should stay in place with vanilla pumps (I use EFF and it works fine) - I just wasn't sure if they will still stay in it after changing the sandbox flag for the pump.

PS.: Of course there are also some very rude followers who won't stay in the pump as soon as you leave the command mode - like Sofia or Toccata ;)

For Ed98:

I've gotten all the locations done except Winterhold, Ivarstead, and the Orc Strongholds; will get back to it on Thursday (heavy work load right now so not so much free time).  I was looking at the strongholds and they use the bound machine.  Do you want me to keep that same machine?  The reason I ask is that there's really no way to navmesh it so that an NPC can walk into it easily, its got "fences" all the way around which they get stuck on and sometimes makes it hard for them to get into it.  I did like the bound animations though, has anyone tried taking the regular milk pump, removing its script and adding the one from the bound milk pump to see if the animations work?

Other than that, just to finish up the remaining locations, add Kynesgrove and Karthwasten, make some final tweaks to the existing locations and a bit of clean up in TES Edit and it should be pretty much done.  Been a fun project so far.  Oh an I need to look at the script to see if I understand it well enough to plug the two new locations into the economy.  Kynesgrove as part of Windhelm and Karthwasten as part of Markarth, correct?

For Ed98:

I've gotten all the locations done except Winterhold, Ivarstead, and the Orc Strongholds; will get back to it on Thursday (heavy work load right now so not so much free time). I was looking at the strongholds and they use the bound machine. Do you want me to keep that same machine? The reason I ask is that there's really no way to navmesh it so that an NPC can walk into it easily, its got "fences" all the way around which they get stuck on and sometimes makes it hard for them to get into it. I did like the bound animations though, has anyone tried taking the regular milk pump, removing its script and adding the one from the bound milk pump to see if the animations work?

Other than that, just to finish up the remaining locations, add Kynesgrove and Karthwasten, make some final tweaks to the existing locations and a bit of clean up in TES Edit and it should be pretty much done. Been a fun project so far. Oh an I need to look at the script to see if I understand it well enough to plug the two new locations into the economy. Kynesgrove as part of Windhelm and Karthwasten as part of Markarth, correct?

Well you can do that but animations won't match, everything will look weird so I think its better as they are, anyway I don't think its lore friendly for anyone to voluntary use bound pumps unless they're some kind of perverted dragonbornmilktitsyslutslavepieceowalkingmeat

I cant seem to get the multibreast files to load in Bodyslide, even tried to update it. The files seem to be .osp? I don't think I have ever seen bodyslide files like that before  :-/

guess its time to update you bodyslide

i think osp is same as xml, its just renamed to make users suffer

I cant seem to get the multibreast files to load in Bodyslide, even tried to update it. The files seem to be .osp? I don't think I have ever seen bodyslide files like that before  :-/

guess its time to update you bodyslide

i think osp is same as xml, its just renamed to make users suffer

but I did update bodyslide  :(

For Ed98:

I've gotten all the locations done except Winterhold, Ivarstead, and the Orc Strongholds; will get back to it on Thursday (heavy work load right now so not so much free time). I was looking at the strongholds and they use the bound machine. Do you want me to keep that same machine? The reason I ask is that there's really no way to navmesh it so that an NPC can walk into it easily, its got "fences" all the way around which they get stuck on and sometimes makes it hard for them to get into it. I did like the bound animations though, has anyone tried taking the regular milk pump, removing its script and adding the one from the bound milk pump to see if the animations work?

Other than that, just to finish up the remaining locations, add Kynesgrove and Karthwasten, make some final tweaks to the existing locations and a bit of clean up in TES Edit and it should be pretty much done. Been a fun project so far. Oh an I need to look at the script to see if I understand it well enough to plug the two new locations into the economy. Kynesgrove as part of Windhelm and Karthwasten as part of Markarth, correct?

Well you can do that but animations won't match, everything will look weird so I think its better as they are, anyway I don't think its lore friendly for anyone to voluntary use bound pumps unless they're some kind of perverted dragonbornmilktitsyslutslavepieceowalkingmeat

Gotcha, didn't if anyone had tried it and I've been kinda swamped this week so far so didn't have time to try it out myself.  I should be able to get Winterhold and Ivarstead updated today and maybe add Kynesgrove and Karthwasten as well, I know pretty much what I want to do for each.  Will post an update soon as I finish up and to a basic test.

Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows a mod that sets a minimum move speed.

I'm getting debuffs by this mod and a few other mods that combine to reduce my move speed to 0. The only mod I can see that might help is BYOG but what I want is something that can set a minimum of 40% move speed and prevent it from going lower (thus allowing me to move at all times) while keeping the debuffs in place so I still have to get rid of them all to move normally again.

If anyone knows of such a mod or how to acheive the effect I want I would be very grateful

Okay, managed to finish up some more locations.

This update includes Windhelm, Winterhold, Ivarstead and adds new pumps at Kynesgrove and Karthwasten.

Windhelm pumps are behind Candlehearth Hall facing the palace.

Winterhold is almost in the same location, moved it inside the ruined house and added a "shack" cover.

Ivarstead is locate on a new platform on the north side of the inn.

Kynesgrove is located behind the inn opposite the mine

Karthwasten is located just north of its "hall", 2nd house on the left.

I have not yet plugged  Kynesgrove or Karthwasten into the MME economy (still not sure how) so they should be defaulting to the Khajit economy.

So at this point this includes updates for the following locations:

Whiterun

Riverwood

Rorikstead

Falkreath

Morthal

Dawnstar

Riften

Shor's Stone

Ivarstead

Windhelm

Kynesgrove

Winterhold

Markarth

Karthwasten

Solitude

Dragon's Bridge

This just leaves the Orc Strongholds, still pondering what to do there.

Enjoy!

MilkModNEW PumpLocRebuild.esp

Hi so I posted b4 but still no fix, and others seem to have had the same problem. The breast scaling for milk maids doesn't seem to be working? Having only recently installed this mod I haven't had it work before but this seems to be a new issue. Any help is appreciated~ ^-^

Hi so I posted b4 but still no fix, and others seem to have had the same problem. The breast scaling for milk maids doesn't seem to be working? Having only recently installed this mod I haven't had it work before but this seems to be a new issue. Any help is appreciated~ ^-^

i think the newest version have this fixed

I really do not think this mod is causing a problem, but I am hoping someone else had this problem and knows how to fix it.

What happens is the button to get the milk maid stats, and hold longer to milk the milk maid, just says this is not a milk maid.

the mod shows the toon as a milk maid, and shows the number of times milked.

this was not a problem before, most of what has changed is newer versions of sexlab mods.  Installing interesting NPC's

I uninstalled amazing follower tweaks and installed EFF, but this only helped keep npcs in the milker longer.

everything used to work with AFT, and it has not changed.  but I tried EFF anyway.

Any ideas?

I really do not think this mod is causing a problem, but I am hoping someone else had this problem and knows how to fix it.

What happens is the button to get the milk maid stats, and hold longer to milk the milk maid, just says this is not a milk maid.

this was not a problem before, most of what has changed is newer versions of sexlab mods.  Installing interesting NPC's

I uninstalled amazing follower tweaks and installed EFF, but this only helped keep npcs in the milker longer.

everything used to work with AFT, and it has not changed.  but I tried EFF anyway.

Any ideas?

Well,  I can tell you it's not EFF causing it because I use EFF. 

When you press and hold the key, the milkmaid needs to be in the crosshairs the whole time you're holding the key. Just having her there when you first press the key won't always get her milking.

If you're not fast enough, and she walks out of the crosshair, you will usually get the "not a mikmaid" message.

Any ideas?

Well,  I can tell you it's not EFF causing it because I use EFF. 

When you press and hold the key, the milkmaid needs to be in the crosshairs the whole time you're holding the key. Just having her there when you first press the key won't always get her milking.

If you're not fast enough, and she walks out of the crosshair, you will usually get the "not a mikmaid" message.

yes, not EFF.  

I have used the mod for a long time., so i know about the key.  it is just not working.  the rest of the mod is still working fine, but the press and hold key to milk is failing.

i think the newest version have this fixed

Taking a better look milk mod is working correctly, I assume, I think it's just breast scaling conflicting with other mods, so how should I be putting this in my load order? Do I overwrite with my skeleton or not?

@ed86

I would like to integrate your mod into CCAS, if possible. Is there a good starting point I can use, a quest call or modevent, that would allow an ASLAL plugin to quick-start your mod? Preferably without making it a dependency.

I think the easiest way is to just equip a milking cuirass, right?

@ed86

I would like to integrate your mod into CCAS, if possible. Is there a good starting point I can use, a quest call or modevent, that would allow an ASLAL plugin to quick-start your mod? Preferably without making it a dependency.

There's mod event on 1st page, I think it'll make player milkmaid w/o asking if it want's to be one

@ed86

There's mod event on 1st page, I think it'll make player milkmaid w/o asking if it want's to be one

Ah, heck... it's right there under "for modders" too. Sorry, my bad.  :blush:

@ed86

I'm having trouble triggering this via your code. Because I'm a complete newb to scripting.

I used this:

int MME_AddMilkSlave = ModEvent.Create("MME_AddMilkSlave")
ModEvent.PushForm(MME_AddMilkSlave, playerref) 
ModEvent.Send(MME_AddMilkSlave)

And it doesn't seem to be doing anything. On the off chance that I misunderstood what was supposed to be put in my code, I also tried these:

SendModEvent("MME_SlaveToggle")
sendmodevent("MME_AddMilkSlave", playerref)
RegisterForModEvent("MME_AddMilkSlave", playerref)
RegisterForModEvent("SlaveToggle", "OnSlaveToggle")

And none of them work. Any advice?

(nb: "playerref" is a property pointing to the player, essentially the same as game.getplayer()).

@ed86

I'm having trouble triggering this via your code. Because I'm a complete newb to scripting.

I used this:

int MME_AddMilkSlave = ModEvent.Create("MME_AddMilkSlave")
ModEvent.PushForm(MME_AddMilkSlave, playerref) 
ModEvent.Send(MME_AddMilkSlave)

And it doesn't seem to be doing anything. On the off chance that I misunderstood what was supposed to be put in my code, I also tried these:

SendModEvent("MME_SlaveToggle")
sendmodevent("MME_AddMilkSlave", playerref)
RegisterForModEvent("MME_AddMilkSlave", playerref)
RegisterForModEvent("SlaveToggle", "OnSlaveToggle")

And none of them work. Any advice?

(nb: "playerref" is a property pointing to the player, essentially the same as game.getplayer()).

MME_AddMilkSlave is only for npcs

use MME_AddMilkMaid, player have reserved slot

you can change player milk, lvl and lactacid with below code, maybe use random functions;

;setFloatValue(playerref,"MME.MilkMaid.Level", 0-10)
;setFloatValue(MILKmaid,"MME.MilkMaid.LactacidCount", probably something like 0-10)
;setFloatValue(MILKmaid,"MME.MilkMaid.MilkCount", 0-(lvl+2*2))

u can make something like escaped milkcow start, but i dont know of any slave mods to alter MME behavior so using "SlaveToggle" is probably not very good idea, since there wont be a master to milk, or allow/deny milking
i wanted to tweak sumissive lola for little milk playing but quests and dialogues isnt my cup of tea

anyway player will become milkmaid during slsd milk start and spriggan starts, and "pregnancy" starts