use MME_AddMilkMaid, player have reserved slot

you can change player milk, lvl and lactacid with below code, maybe use random functions;

;setFloatValue(playerref,"MME.MilkMaid.Level", 0-10)
;setFloatValue(MILKmaid,"MME.MilkMaid.LactacidCount", probably something like 0-10)
;setFloatValue(MILKmaid,"MME.MilkMaid.MilkCount", 0-(lvl+2*2))

u can make something like escaped milkcow start, but i dont know of any slave mods to alter MME behavior so using "SlaveToggle" is probably not very good idea, since there wont be a master to milk, or allow/deny milking
i wanted to tweak sumissive lola for little milk playing but quests and dialogues isnt my cup of tea

anyway player will become milkmaid during slsd milk start and spriggan starts, and "pregnancy" starts

So then that would be:

sendmodevent("MME_AddMilkMaid")

Or:

RegisterForModEvent("MME_AddMilkMaid", "onMME_AddMilkMaid")

Sorry to be such a pain about this.  :blush:

So then that would be:

sendmodevent("MME_AddMilkMaid")

used in milkmod to detect event:

RegisterForModEvent("MME_AddMilkMaid", "onMME_AddMilkMaid")

btw, this will probably cause a problem, if 2 mods use such detection and sgo is absent, only 1 mod will work, other will be broken, thats why i moved to such modular mod construction of mme 

If(Game.GetModByName("dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm") != 255)
    dcc_sgo_QuestController SGO = Game.GetFormFromFile(0xd62,"dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm") as dcc_sgo_QuestController

Menu in mcm doesn't pop up since last update. I re-installed it with all requirements and proper steps.. but still mcm is broken. But I checked economy (milk demand in certain area) script is working. How can I fix this?

setstage ConfigManagerInstance 1

should reregister MCM menues (does not change settings in menues you've already configured)

Also...sometimes... just wait..or change cells and you see the MCM has registered new menues

Menu in mcm doesn't pop up since last update. I re-installed it with all requirements and proper steps.. but still mcm is broken. But I checked economy (milk demand in certain area) script is working. How can I fix this?

setstage ConfigManagerInstance 1

should reregister MCM menues (does not change settings in menues you've already configured)

Also...sometimes... just wait..or change cells and you see the MCM has registered new menues

I did setstage ski_ConfigManagerInstance 1 

Every other mcm menus registered instantly but only milk mod didn't. 

so, milk mod just keeps giving me milk location notifications..

I turn it off, and it continues
I turn it on and it just continues.

its just a constant scrolling text in the top corner of my screen; super duper fucking distracting. Annoying to the point where i dont even want to play skryirm.
How do i get this shit to go away ?

its just a constant scrolling text in the top corner of my screen; super duper fucking distracting. Annoying to the point where i dont even want to play skryirm.

so, i would suggest updating mod

i get you feeling bro, i hate skyrim with so many mods its ctds all the time, this game is awfull

w/e, im out of here gona go play Fallout: Equestria, peace dude!

A big revelation to you fellow mod content consumer: you DON'T play a game with the mods, you play WITH the mods. Constantly tweaking the settings, tuning your mod list, and checking out the next new mod, hoping you will eventually get the satisfaction, excellent equilibrium of playability, stability and great gameplay. But it never comes, because there is always another great mod, or new version of the mod, that you didn't checked out yet. And this one mod almost always WILL break something, WILL cause horrible CTDs that won't go away even if you uninstall this mod, leaving you hopeless... disappointed... yet willing to give one more try to fix the things and if you manage to fix them - install one more mod... well not one... hundred of them!  And even the greatest of modding gods won't help you, and won't save you from this fate.

And it's not really Skyrim problem. Mods are just like that.

Is anything past 2 rows broken with the multibreast thing? I had a hard enough time getting the 2nd pair not swallowed up by the 1st set. I also can't seem to adjust the size of the one's after the first row. Which is a problem if you're a khajiit trying to get 4 rows working haha. Either way I'm having fun with this. :)

Is anything past 2 rows broken with the multibreast thing? I had a hard enough time getting the 2nd pair not swallowed up by the 1st set. I also can't seem to adjust the size of the one's after the first row. Which is a problem if you're a khajiit trying to get 4 rows working haha. Either way I'm having fun with this. :)

Well I was told that breast sliders behave weird, so they were disabled, you can try changing them in outfit studio

Skyrimll recently updated sexlab stories, and made a change to the milk harness(I know they are about the same thing, I believe hentai made it?). He added a pack/container on the back for the milk to go from the tubes. Could you possibly work something out with him to use the container assets? He makes some changes to the harness that I don't really like the look of, but I would really like to have your version of the harness with the milk container. I would also be super happy if you'd be willing to let him use your version(assuming he would like to), that way I don't have manually change the body slots and stuff to use yours.

Just wondering and haven't figured it out yet, probably not ready in game for it, but what is the point of the milk slaves? And how to make one besides spells/mcm menu

none, they just exist

should probably delete that stuff

thanks, with the milk slave probably a thing could be combined with Sanquines Debauchory or something to get the milk slave thing since you can be enslaaved with that mod, and i was on the pump, did the dev screen, made nipple pain 100 just to see what it would do, and game crashed and now i cant get back in :(

i reinstalled everything last time i couldnt get into the game and it worked last time but i dont want to do that again

Skyrimll recently updated sexlab stories, and made a change to the milk harness(I know they are about the same thing, I believe hentai made it?). He added a pack/container on the back for the milk to go from the tubes. Could you possibly work something out with him to use the container assets? He makes some changes to the harness that I don't really like the look of, but I would really like to have your version of the harness with the milk container. I would also be super happy if you'd be willing to let him use your version(assuming he would like to), that way I don't have manually change the body slots and stuff to use yours.

i think it was there like half year or more?

im not into modelling, i dont know how to attach something to model and/or put it into bodyslide with all sliders uunp/cbbe and futa version, so i wont even bother

i guess you can try to use nifs from slsd cuirass to replace mme cuirass

thanks, with the milk slave probably a thing could be combined with Sanquines Debauchory or something to get the milk slave thing since you can be enslaaved with that mod, and i was on the pump, did the dev screen, made nipple pain 100 just to see what it would do, and game crashed and now i cant get back in :(

i reinstalled everything last time i couldnt get into the game and it worked last time but i dont want to do that again

well... nipple pain is painfull what did you expect?

im not into modelling, i dont know how to attach something to model and/or put it into bodyslide with all sliders uunp/cbbe and futa version, so i wont even bother

Too bad. I never really looked into bodyslide, I have only ever done manual conversions. I guess I'll start working with it. Do I have your permission to start with your harness?

Skyrimll recently updated sexlab stories, and made a change to the milk harness(I know they are about the same thing, I believe hentai made it?). He added a pack/container on the back for the milk to go from the tubes.

Screenshot or it didn't happen. :)

well... nipple pain is painfull what did you expect?

So painfull, it broke the game :)

Too bad. I never really looked into bodyslide, I have only ever done manual conversions. I guess I'll start working with it. Do I have your permission to start with your harness?

Yes

I have a problem where my breasts will grow, then reset after a certain size. Is there something Im doing wrong? The only other mod that affects breast growth is procreation. Even disabling taht didnt work.

Then there is some other mod