I would like to second the motion that breast scaling has mysteriously stopped working for me. I have no idea why. On, off, it doesn't change at all. I am getting a papyrus with lots of MME errors about a 'none' object. Here you go.attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Also I love this mod so. <3 I've used it for a long time, always been fond of lactation. Keep up the good work, Sugar.

try these

Fix works, Ed. Feel free to push that to main version. Thank you very much.

cuz using script doesnt need compability patches 

i guesss at some point i forgot to add free slots check

that should fix this

Do I need to restart / reset the mod for the fix to take effect?

Not really, unless you want to reset maids to correct and start with a proper slot limits

Alright, help a noob out, how do i correctly reinstall it?

Uninstall everything?

I uninstalled everything, deleted all the scripts manually, still doesn't work.

Uninstall, install requirements, install mod with correct plugins, play

Some n00b questions:

Is it possible for npcs (especially milk maids/slaves) to use milk pumps as part of their sandbox routine (when their milk level is above a given threshold and milk pump is available)? I tought switching to auto milking mode is supposed to work like this but it doesn't seem to change anything.

Is it possible to command any npc (not only followers) to use an object? Milking 10+ npcs even with EFF is a bit of a hassle.

Also I have an idea maybe for use as a part of the MME or maybe for separate mod. PC/NPC can be implanted with a very rare parasite slug (ie. by equipping an object, during Estrus scene). Results would be as follows:

- greatly increased pain levels (resulting in debuffs to magic/stamina/healt to a level that PC/NPC would be unusable in combat)

- production of special milk and other very potent fluids (ie. something like the ADAM in Bioshock)

- constant high level of arousal resulting in boobgasm everytime npc is milked

- belly grow depending on the amount of the other fluids accumulated (special device would be required to harvest these fluids)

- on a rare occasion slug would produce an eggs that could be used to implant other npcs

I can help with creating assets (3d models, graphic concepts, textures).

Some n00b questions:

Is it possible for npcs (especially milk maids/slaves) to use milk pumps as part of their sandbox routine (when their milk level is above a given threshold and milk pump is available)? I tought switching to auto milking mode is supposed to work like this but it doesn't seem to change anything.

Is it possible to command any npc (not only followers) to use an object? Milking 10+ npcs even with EFF is a bit of a hassle.

Also I have an idea maybe for use as a part of the MME or maybe for separate mod. PC/NPC can be implanted with a very rare parasite slug (ie. by equipping an object, during Estrus scene). Results would be as follows:

- greatly increased pain levels (resulting in debuffs to magic/stamina/healt to a level that PC/NPC would be unusable in combat)

- production of special milk and other very potent fluids (ie. something like the ADAM in Bioshock)

- constant high level of arousal resulting in boobgasm everytime npc is milked

- belly grow depending on the amount of the other fluids accumulated (special device would be required to harvest these fluids)

- on a rare occasion slug would produce an eggs that could be used to implant other npcs

I can help with creating assets (3d models, graphic concepts, textures).

that would need ai package and i dont know how to do that

you can remove "ignored by sandbox" flag from milkpumps with tes edit/ck

yes... you would need a mod for that

you or somebody else can make such mod on base of EC

there were a mod for foxclub with facehugger

P.S. anyway my PSU is almost dead so i cant run anything cpu/gpu intensive, gona go play minesweeper =)

I might be able to help with AI behavior packages.  I was thinking about tinkering and seeing if I can get a NPC to use a milk pump as a scheduled event anyway.  I'm not sure if it will work though because the Zaz stuff don't appear to have proper idle markers.  If you look at a chair in CK it has lil light blue tabs that show which ways a NPC can sit from, the Zaz stuff doesn't have those so may not work.  Let me finish up with the pump location rebuild first and I'll investigate. 

Did Morthal and Dawnstar today.   Right now I'm working on Markarth, kinda going a lil nuts with that one :cool:   I steam punked it!  But I think you guys will like it.  The location should be quite a bit more convenient, especially if you've done the Forsworn stuff and a certain house is empty as it will make a handy "barn" for your "cows".  Should be finished up with that and posting another update in a few hours.

I might be able to help with AI behavior packages.  I was thinking about tinkering and seeing if I can get a NPC to use a milk pump as a scheduled event anyway.  I'm not sure if it will work though because the Zaz stuff don't appear to have proper idle markers.  If you look at a chair in CK it has lil light blue tabs that show which ways a NPC can sit from, the Zaz stuff doesn't have those so may not work.  Let me finish up with the pump location rebuild first and I'll investigate. 

Did Morthal and Dawnstar today.   Right now I'm working on Markarth, kinda going a lil nuts with that one :cool:   I steam punked it!  But I think you guys will like it.  The location should be quite a bit more convenient, especially if you've done the Forsworn stuff and a certain house is empty as it will make a handy "barn" for your "cows".  Should be finished up with that and posting another update in a few hours.

when you finish, could you provide a list of location names you've changed in ck?

P.S. if anyone interested, for testing heres a git for MME, since i dont have much experience with it  be gentle.... xD

By location names you mean cell names (I'm guessing cell names, I'll start a list)?

Trying to keep the cell edits to a minimum.  Morthal has been the most complex so far since the spot I picked just happened to cross 4 cells.  Ironically, it was Dawnstar that gave me the most navmesh headache which is odd cause there was only one cell border involved in that and then things went kinda screwy.  Markarth is only one cell, but its been the most fun and my most creative yet complete with animated stuff, sound effects, etc. (which is funny because I was dreading Markarth because its so cramped but it turned out to be fun to do).

Still have some cleaning to do in TES edit where CK adds unnecessary stuff (click or something, turn a trigger box invisible so you can see to work, anything like that and CK logs it as an edit and then I have to clean it out in TES.  Wish they'd fix that).  Speaking of which, better get back to it so I can finish up what I wanted to get done today.

This will bring the list of world locations done so far up to:

• Whiterun
  • Riverwood
  • Rorikstead
  • Riften
  • Morthal
  • Dawnstar
  • Markarth

Tomorow will try to get Winterhold (that one may be a bugger as well), Winterhold, Shor's Stone.

EDIT:  I think this is the complete list of cell names so far.  TES will show more cells altered because I haven't cleaned that up yet.

Tameriel

• DawnstarWesternMineExterior (pump location)
  • DawnstarExterior09 (navmesh edits)
  • FalkreathExterior01
  • MorthalExterior01
  • MorthalExterior02
  • MorthalExterior03
  • MorthalExterior04
  • Riverwood04
  • RoriksteadExterior01

WhiterunWorld

• WhiterunPlainsDistrict01
  • WhiterunPlainsDistrict02

RiftenWorld

• RiftenCityOrigin
  • RiftenCityNorth
  • RiftenCitySouth (moved pumps to new spot)

MarkarthWorld

• MarkarthOrigin

And here's the current build, enjoy!  Be sure to check out Markarh, like I said I had fun with that one. ;)

• Whiterun Milking barn behind Belethors shop
  • Riverwood same location (2nd floor walkway at trading post opposite Inn)
  • Rorikstead, behind the inn on a new platform
  • Falkreath Milking shack, behind the trading post on a new platform, accessible around either side of trading post.
  • Riften, in the lower canal under the bridge leading to Bee and Barb
  • Morthal, behind the alchemist shop by the water in its own shed, accessible around eitehr side of shop.
  • Dawnstar, in the cow pen by the inn.
  • Markarth, look up when you first enter, its the big balcony projecting out.  Top level close to the home you can by there (convenient no?)

All milking stations should already be plugged into the economy correctly (didn't add new ones just dragged and dropped the old ones so same form ID).

May tweak Markarth a bit more (think maybe I overdid the sound effects).  Like the "dwemerfied" milk stations?  They were some kinky bastards those dwarves! :cool:

MilkModNEW PumpLocRebuild.esp

Okay, here the current build for the Update Pump Locations.

Added:

• Shor's Stone (pump is in same location, just dressed it up a bit)
  • Dragon's Bridge (coming across the bridge look towards the inn, if you can't see it you are blind LOL)
  • Solitude (just past the Inn on the left looks sort of like a stable, hard to miss)

Made some additional tweaks to other locations.

Clean the ESP in TES Edit, got rid of as much extra stuff as I could.

As before, all the milk pumps should still be correctly plugged into the economy, I've tested the navmesh changes and everything seemed okay.

Will add the remaining locations when I can.   Still left to do are:

• Winterhold
  • Windhelm
  • Orc Strongholds (4)
  • Add Kynesgrove
  • Add Karthwasten

Also, and I may be biased, but the view from the new Markarth pump station may be one of the best in Skyrim. :D Enjoy!

post-749264-0-11813700-1460333996_thumb.jpg

MilkModNEW PumpLocRebuild.esp

i think it would be better to remove milk pumps(or move them to separate plugin), and make them hearthfire buildable but i have no idea how =)

and instead of pumps, ecenomy would deal with inn keepers

I have a basic understanding of how it would need to be done.  You'd have to place the pumps in the hearthfire homes and set them initially disabled.  Then find the hearthfire quests and add an option to "build" them.  The quest then uses a script fragment to enable that pump.  It would also need some IF/THEN type conditions to check if certain other stuff had been built or if you build a milk pump then certain other options get disabled (so you don't end up with two furniture items trying to occupy the same spot).  But that also means they could only be built in homes you'd set up that way (you could also add them to other homes like Breezehome and so forth in much the same way).  I could handle the placement of the objects if you wanted but I'm no good at scripts yet.

An alternate option would be to make them a craftable item that gets placed in your inventory and then dropped.  I think that could work, but the player would probably need something like Jaxon's Positioner to place them with any precision.  You wouldn't be able to link them into the economy unless they were somehow linked by location ID, but then you'd have to have a list somewhere of all the cells in the game and what economy each cell 'belonged" to.  Using innkeeprs or merchants seems a much better idea.  Belethor of course cause, lets face it that man will buy or sell anything... just ask him... he'd sell you his sister!  LOL

Before I forget (again) I checked into whether NPCs can use the milk pumps as idle markers.  Currently they cannot.  This could possibly be enabled by going into CK and editing the milk pump and setting it to being usable by ActorTypeNPC (you might also, but I'm not sure, be able to define a new actor type, ActorTypeMilkMaid, and set it to that which would mean if everything was done correctly only milk maids could use them as idlemarkers... but I'm far from being able to explain how t do that).  However, when I tried testing this my save game would crash on attempting to load so it may not work or require something further (or it might have just been my save game on my old computer, so someone double checking that couldn't hurt).  I'll have to ask someone who knows more about that stuff than I do.  But that's what I was able to find out so far.

Oh an just installed the latest version, unfortunately unless I installed or configured something worng (possible) then the Milk Maid slot check isn't working for me :s   Not sure why, and I'm a lil too tired right now to investigate.

Cheers

how do i fix this?

install correct plugins,requirements or ignore if mod works(mcm)

i think it would be better to remove milk pumps(or move them to separate plugin), and make them hearthfire buildable but i have no idea how =)

and instead of pumps, ecenomy would deal with inn keepers

I have a basic understanding of how it would need to be done.  You'd have to place the pumps in the hearthfire homes and set them initially disabled.  Then find the hearthfire quests and add an option to "build" them.  The quest then uses a script fragment to enable that pump.  It would also need some IF/THEN type conditions to check if certain other stuff had been built or if you build a milk pump then certain other options get disabled (so you don't end up with two furniture items trying to occupy the same spot).  But that also means they could only be built in homes you'd set up that way (you could also add them to other homes like Breezehome and so forth in much the same way).  I could handle the placement of the objects if you wanted but I'm no good at scripts yet.

An alternate option would be to make them a craftable item that gets placed in your inventory and then dropped.  I think that could work, but the player would probably need something like Jaxon's Positioner to place them with any precision.  You wouldn't be able to link them into the economy unless they were somehow linked by location ID, but then you'd have to have a list somewhere of all the cells in the game and what economy each cell 'belonged" to.  Using innkeeprs or merchants seems a much better idea.  Belethor of course cause, lets face it that man will buy or sell anything... just ask him... he'd sell you his sister!  LOL

Before I forget (again) I checked into whether NPCs can use the milk pumps as idle markers.  Currently they cannot.  This could possibly be enabled by going into CK and editing the milk pump and setting it to being usable by ActorTypeNPC (you might also, but I'm not sure, be able to define a new actor type, ActorTypeMilkMaid, and set it to that which would mean if everything was done correctly only milk maids could use them as idlemarkers... but I'm far from being able to explain how t do that).  However, when I tried testing this my save game would crash on attempting to load so it may not work or require something further (or it might have just been my save game on my old computer, so someone double checking that couldn't hurt).  I'll have to ask someone who knows more about that stuff than I do.  But that's what I was able to find out so far.

Oh an just installed the latest version, unfortunately unless I installed or configured something worng (possible) then the Milk Maid slot check isn't working for me :s   Not sure why, and I'm a lil too tired right now to investigate.

Cheers

sounds like a lot of work, i guess 2nd option would be far easier

If you remove the flag on the milk pumps that currently excludes them from the sandbox AI, then NPCs will absolutely use them. 

I know this because this is one of the things I do when a new version of Milk Mod comes out. I open it in Tes5Edit and remove those flags. Now my maids will use them if they are near a pump and idling AND.... an NPC will use them as well. 

Some of the pumps are much more likely to be used by NPCs than others. It depends on where the pump is placed and how the NPCs sandbox is pathing them near it. 

But NPCs absolutely WILL use the pumps on their own.

If you remove the flag on the milk pumps that currently excludes them from the sandbox AI, then NPCs will absolutely use them. 

I know this because this is one of the things I do when a new version of Milk Mod comes out. I open it in Tes5Edit and remove those flags. Now my maids will use them if they are near a pump and idling AND.... an NPC will use them as well. 

Some of the pumps are much more likely to be used by NPCs than others. It depends on where the pump is placed and how the NPCs sandbox is pathing them near it. 

Thanks for the pro-tip! I'll check this out today.

Thanks for the pro-tip! I'll check this out today.

Fair warning...

If you modify Ed's mod.... DO NOT EXPECT HIM TO SUPPORT you if you run into problems.

sounds like a lot of work, i guess 2nd option would be far easier

It would be, I think making the pumps craftable so they can be built, dropped and place would be both less work and probably make players happier because they can then put them anywhere they want.

On placing them, I had a notion last night before I went to bed.  You could maybe look at another mod, Display Model.  This mod deals with NPCs not objects but its the concept that is important.  In that mod you get two spells of interest to us.  One lets you mark the spot you are standing on.  The second spell teleports something (an NPC in their case) to that spot.  I would imagine that idea might be adaptable to your mod as a "in house" solution for helping players place those crafted pumps.  Change the spells to target the milk pumps (or MME objects or whatever) and they can stand where the want it facing the way the want it to face, then use the other spell to teleport it into position.  It won't be as precise as Jaxon Positioner but it should work for those that don't want to or can't use a mod like that.   Just an idea though.

Also, the pumps don't necessarily have to be crafted, but could be.  They could also be something you buy from a merchant... or both. 

Yup, I haven't tried it in TES, but here's a screen shot of what I was talking about in CK.  Picture being worth a thousand words and all.  Its not something I know a lot about but maybe someone who does can jump in and explain it better.

In blue I circled the folders where the pump is located, I'm assuming you already know this but just for clarity.

In red I circled the check box that needs to be unchecked as Chajapa was talking about.  This should work fine if that's the only change you make and as Chajapa pointed out that would allow potentially any NPC to use it as an idle marker.  It depends on how their patrol routes and behaviors are set up though (For example I added a chair to the milking barn behind Belethors.  Sigurd wanders by it frequently but never uses it because his patrol route and behavior package apparently won't let him, so he probably won't use the milk pumps either even if you change the sandbox flag).  Also if you wanted you could make a copy of the pump and have one that ignores sandboxes and one that allows it if you need them for different locations / purposes.

Finally, in green I circled the Interaction Keyword box.  Now when I messed with this it caused my save game to crash on load so I probably was doing something I shouldn't have.  Its not something I know a lot about.  But in theory, if I understand correctly, you can use this to set a keyword that limits who can use furniture item.  So for example you could uncheck the "ignore sandbox" then set the interaction keyword to something like ActorTypeMilkMaid.  That actor type would need to be defined in your main script somewhere (because right not it doesn't exist) and then when someone becomes a milk maid that keyword needs to be assigned to them.  End result, only sandboxing milk maids would use the milk pumps, other NPCs would ignore it.  In theory... I could be wrong. :cool:   (Would not be the first time LOL)

Anyway, just throwing that out as food for thought.

post-749264-0-69830500-1460377454_thumb.jpg

Works well! Some of my NPCs immediately jumped into the pumps lol. I will test it a little more to see if there no unexpected things (like NPC leaving the pump prematurely) happen. Thanks again.

Question, I installed the multibreast bodyslide file, yet can't see it as an option for either CBBE or UNP type bodies in bodyslide, is there something I'm missing here?

ive reuploaded with correct path for nmm