sidfu Posted March 28, 2016 Posted March 28, 2016 this is a quick and dirty( quite dirty) unnp conversion of the futa. would have did better on it but today bodyslide is hateing me and randomly crasheing when im in outfit studio. right now we need someone who can modify meshes to replace the schlong part with meshes from unp and other schlong for female mods. update. haveing the old milk production wont start. gonna see if mod running by enableing the econmy messages. if i remember right there was a version where when u messed with the econmy messages milk production was acting up. hopely this tiime its not that. evertyhing so far seems to be working as i jumped in machine and it made me a maid and filled me with lactid but after 2 days ingame its still at 0 milk. CalienteTools.rar
Ed86 Posted March 28, 2016 Author Posted March 28, 2016 Ed86, Nice addition -> Futa Milking Cuirass. Did you make the meshes/texture and will it integrate in milking animations? They need some more love and a UUNP conversion but are still good. Also as a suggestion, the bottle could be smaller, maybe like the other one included in the mod itself. Probably, try and see this is a quick and dirty( quite dirty) unnp conversion of the futa. would have did better on it but today bodyslide is hateing me and randomly crasheing when im in outfit studio. right now we need someone who can modify meshes to replace the schlong part with meshes from unp and other schlong for female mods. update. haveing the old milk production wont start. gonna see if mod running by enableing the econmy messages. if i remember right there was a version where when u messed with the econmy messages milk production was acting up. hopely this tiime its not that. evertyhing so far seems to be working as i jumped in machine and it made me a maid and filled me with lactid but after 2 days ingame its still at 0 milk. that bodyslide is a mess, some one need to summon a pro why did they move to osd? imo its awfull, bsd was way better Logs? idk mine starts
sidfu Posted March 28, 2016 Posted March 28, 2016 yeah thats why i said it was a quick and dirty. its funtional and its so dont have to be useing a cbbe body one when on uunp i had did better on first one but when i was checking sliders got the awsome message BODYSLIDE HAS STOPED RESPONDING. back on subject if the harness for it wasnt one big peice would be easier to do it in the outfit studio. ill gget my milk working havent went thru and tried resetting it. like i said it did fill with lactid so mod probaly just stuck. update. got it working like i knew i would but found out what it was. seems that the milk production got stuck when i started this game. still was weird thou everything worked just no milk production. doing the uninstall reset fixed it thoou. think might want to say add a timer to start the mod 1 or 2 min in on new game start to prevent that.
Arcturus7777 Posted March 28, 2016 Posted March 28, 2016 I got a new problem, milk maid is supposed to have 8 max milk, but she has reached 35 milk. (it took a LOOOONG time in the milker, I think she may of passed out a couple times LOL) I may have a setting wrong. I just installed the new version. this is not a major problem, I would reset, but the maids are highest I have ever got them. also, i put a male in the milk machine, then a female next in same machine, but the animation of the dildo did not play on the female. The dildo and rod did not show up at all. I have traveled a lit since then, i could go back and see if it works now if you want. this was with the previous version of the mod now that I think about it. love the mod! thank you for all the hard work! Not complaining, just trying to help.
Mett Igel Posted March 29, 2016 Posted March 29, 2016 thnx for this mod! it´s highly entertaining. sometimes i think i spend more time milking lydia than actually progressing in the game. anyways, since i updated to the latest version i have one tiny issue with this mod: when i activate the manual milking process in game it used to put the milkmaid (pc as well as npc) into the milkcuirass and delivered me the milk after she was milked. now it starts the milking animation WITHOUT the cuirass and every little bit of that white, creamy goodness is spilled on the ground and lost! i checked with every milkmaid i have, always the same, no matter if she´s plain female or futa. i get neither milk not semen. and i checked with every milkmaid if there is a cuirass in the inventory. they just refuse to get in it when it´s milking time. is it possible that i messed something up with that armor list in the mod that prevents them from getting in it?
InterruptingOctopus Posted March 29, 2016 Posted March 29, 2016 Im having trouble with the milking curiass during milking. i have a futa character so it places on the new curiass, but every time i set my pc to get milked i get this image: perhaps its because i have hdt with it? another error i have that is not shown clearly is the nipples are deformed and look painted on. am i using the wrong option for the cuirass mesh? currently have the manga option ticked off.
Ed86 Posted March 29, 2016 Author Posted March 29, 2016 I got a new problem, milk maid is supposed to have 8 max milk, but she has reached 35 milk. (it took a LOOOONG time in the milker, I think she may of passed out a couple times LOL) I may have a setting wrong. I just installed the new version. this is not a major problem, I would reset, but the maids are highest I have ever got them. also, i put a male in the milk machine, then a female next in same machine, but the animation of the dildo did not play on the female. The dildo and rod did not show up at all. I have traveled a lit since then, i could go back and see if it works now if you want. this was with the previous version of the mod now that I think about it. love the mod! thank you for all the hard work! Not complaining, just trying to help. turn on milk limit thnx for this mod! it´s highly entertaining. sometimes i think i spend more time milking lydia than actually progressing in the game. anyways, since i updated to the latest version i have one tiny issue with this mod: when i activate the manual milking process in game it used to put the milkmaid (pc as well as npc) into the milkcuirass and delivered me the milk after she was milked. now it starts the milking animation WITHOUT the cuirass and every little bit of that white, creamy goodness is spilled on the ground and lost! i checked with every milkmaid i have, always the same, no matter if she´s plain female or futa. i get neither milk not semen. and i checked with every milkmaid if there is a cuirass in the inventory. they just refuse to get in it when it´s milking time. is it possible that i messed something up with that armor list in the mod that prevents them from getting in it? idk, i just tried and everything works Im having trouble with the milking curiass during milking. i have a futa character so it places on the new curiass, but every time i set my pc to get milked i get this image: ScreenShot9.png perhaps its because i have hdt with it? another error i have that is not shown clearly is the nipples are deformed and look painted on. am i using the wrong option for the cuirass mesh? currently have the manga option ticked off. you need SOS Smurf addon for textures.... i think while i think that futa cuirass is a mess and someone should redo it, its better than nothing and it looks ok, there is bodyslide above that should make it fit your body or you can replace futa mesh with normal, it should probably do untill someone makes better
sidfu Posted March 29, 2016 Posted March 29, 2016 hmm got no natural milk gen. ill mess around and see if get it working again already tried resetting it on thta game with no luck. ill start some new games to see if i get it working. just tried the debug to raise the natural gen but it stays on 0. after reseetting mod twice still no natural. next is to see if work on new games.
Mett Igel Posted March 29, 2016 Posted March 29, 2016 no luck with resetting, deinstalling and reinstalling the mod for me, either. i can´t get those bloody milking cuirasses to work when ordering someone to milk herself. neither pc nor npc. when manually worn it will work, but i have to equip it and then start the milking. dayamn! anyways, the mod is nicely done and a ton of fun, i´d say. would it be possible to flesh out the story some? or maybe buy or enslave npcs to stay at the dungoen to sleep, feed and get milked like proper cows? i have absolutely no clue about modding, so this really is just for curiousites sake. if it was doable it would make a great mod really epic!
Ed86 Posted March 29, 2016 Author Posted March 29, 2016 no luck with resetting, deinstalling and reinstalling the mod for me, either. i can´t get those bloody milking cuirasses to work when ordering someone to milk herself. neither pc nor npc. when manually worn it will work, but i have to equip it and then start the milking. dayamn! anyways, the mod is nicely done and a ton of fun, i´d say. would it be possible to flesh out the story some? or maybe buy or enslave npcs to stay at the dungoen to sleep, feed and get milked like proper cows? i have absolutely no clue about modding, so this really is just for curiousites sake. if it was doable it would make a great mod really epic! Idk about milking with cuirass , everything works 4me Well I have little motivation for making something huge as slavery, you can try PaH, I saw there some new add-on for player homes and training slaves, maybe with time I'll do a plugin for mme, but I'm not sure
Pfiffy Posted March 29, 2016 Posted March 29, 2016 Hi there! It is working much better now with the new version. But I still have some Problems with the Level Limit. I removed the levelcap and set the milkmaid level to max(40). Difficult setting is normal. Even after about 5000 Milkings I still have only 5 additional Milkmaid slots availible. There should be 15 more. What do I have to do to get them?
Pfiffy Posted March 29, 2016 Posted March 29, 2016 just some suggestins: If SGO is installed, A male Maid should be able to produce semen to inseminate in SGO. And maybe and further levels for the additional Milkmaidsor a multiplier for the number. (This would also solve my problem...)
Ed86 Posted March 30, 2016 Author Posted March 30, 2016 Hi there! It is working much better now with the new version. But I still have some Problems with the Level Limit. I removed the levelcap and set the milkmaid level to max(40). Difficult setting is normal. Even after about 5000 Milkings I still have only 5 additional Milkmaid slots availible. There should be 15 more. What do I have to do to get them?
Pfiffy Posted March 30, 2016 Posted March 30, 2016 Hi there! It is working much better now with the new version. But I still have some Problems with the Level Limit. I removed the levelcap and set the milkmaid level to max(40). Difficult setting is normal. Even after about 5000 Milkings I still have only 5 additional Milkmaid slots availible. There should be 15 more. What do I have to do to get them? This is what I have. Is it just that the existing Milk Slaves now get the milkmaid abillities(like the dialog for milking)? So that the Milkslave slots are just converted? Or do I have to make that setting right at the start?
Ed86 Posted March 31, 2016 Author Posted March 31, 2016 Hi there! It is working much better now with the new version. But I still have some Problems with the Level Limit. I removed the levelcap and set the milkmaid level to max(40). Difficult setting is normal. Even after about 5000 Milkings I still have only 5 additional Milkmaid slots availible. There should be 15 more. What do I have to do to get them? This is what I have. Is it just that the existing Milk Slaves now get the milkmaid abillities(like the dialog for milking)? So that the Milkslave slots are just converted? Or do I have to make that setting right at the start?
Pfiffy Posted March 31, 2016 Posted March 31, 2016 Hi there! It is working much better now with the new version. But I still have some Problems with the Level Limit. I removed the levelcap and set the milkmaid level to max(40). Difficult setting is normal. Even after about 5000 Milkings I still have only 5 additional Milkmaid slots availible. There should be 15 more. What do I have to do to get them? This is what I have. Is it just that the existing Milk Slaves now get the milkmaid abillities(like the dialog for milking)? So that the Milkslave slots are just converted? Or do I have to make that setting right at the start? Well... I'm feeling a bit the same... You see, I'm a german and nasty one... I have the tendency to test out everything to the extreme....If things don't work as I think they should I look for instruktions.. We germans love instuctions...We are depending on them... Some say that we don't even go to the toillet without instructions... Thats in our DNA... But enough about me: I have 20 Milkmaids and 20 Milkslaves right now. My mastery level is at 10 and I have the set the Milkmaids slost to 40 in the debug menu. Whenever I try to make a new milkmaid it sais no more milkmaid slots. I just want to know what went wrong... Are th slaves Blocking this feature?
Ed86 Posted March 31, 2016 Author Posted March 31, 2016 Hi there! It is working much better now with the new version. But I still have some Problems with the Level Limit. I removed the levelcap and set the milkmaid level to max(40). Difficult setting is normal. Even after about 5000 Milkings I still have only 5 additional Milkmaid slots availible. There should be 15 more. What do I have to do to get them? This is what I have. Is it just that the existing Milk Slaves now get the milkmaid abillities(like the dialog for milking)? So that the Milkslave slots are just converted? Or do I have to make that setting right at the start? Well... I'm feeling a bit the same... You see, I'm a german and nasty one... I have the tendency to test out everything to the extreme....If things don't work as I think they should I look for instruktions.. We germans love instuctions...We are depending on them... Some say that we don't even go to the toillet without instructions... Thats in our DNA... But enough about me: I have 20 Milkmaids and 20 Milkslaves right now. My mastery level is at 10 and I have the set the Milkmaids slost to 40 in the debug menu. Whenever I try to make a new milkmaid it sais no more milkmaid slots. I just want to know what went wrong... Are th slaves Blocking this feature? mastery lvl/2 = maidslots 40/2= 20 maids slaveslots are always 20
sidfu Posted March 31, 2016 Posted March 31, 2016 got natural milk gen to work again but its weird. i have to put the natural milk gen up to .8 or higher just for it to say .01 does it divdie the milk gen by what u have the milk tick set at?
Terrarium Posted March 31, 2016 Posted March 31, 2016 I've installed the mod with PSQ addon, but the female cum doesn't replenish succubus energy. I even forced succubus on my character on MCM menu of Milk Mod... Am I doing somethhing wrong?
Loresalef Posted March 31, 2016 Posted March 31, 2016 Is there a MilikingCuirass for UNP available? Or a good guide that i can do it for myself ?
sidfu Posted March 31, 2016 Posted March 31, 2016 Is there a MilikingCuirass for UNP available? Or a good guide that i can do it for myself ? i posted a quick and dirty uunp ealier. its crap but atleast it works. it should work on unp also without any problems. just go back about apage u see it.
WindWaker4D Posted March 31, 2016 Posted March 31, 2016 Breast scaling from milk mod not working? Any help plz~
Pfiffy Posted April 1, 2016 Posted April 1, 2016 Q: Can’t make follower milkmaid A: At start you have only 1 slot for Milkmaids, you gain more as you progress.A: You need to be close when you make Milkmaids. Well I hve just started a new game and I have 20 Milkmaid slots. I have just recruited 2. Both behave like Milkmais, but the mod says that they aren't. It seems like this ist where my misunderstanding comes from: 20 Maids plus 20 additional maids makes 40.... I will check what happens if I recruit more of them.
ZoneTanIsLove Posted April 3, 2016 Posted April 3, 2016 Okay, I've installed everything correctly (I believe so, since the Plugins are all in acronyms and not in full titles it was a little hard to know which ones to get) And I got the latest PapyrusUtil I've cleaned my master files, optimized my load order, and got everything the mod requires. And I STILL get "Milk Mod Economy was not installed correctly" each time I launch the game.
Spectre_Ops Posted April 3, 2016 Posted April 3, 2016 Okay, I've installed everything correctly (I believe so, since the Plugins are all in acronyms and not in full titles it was a little hard to know which ones to get) And I got the latest PapyrusUtil I've cleaned my master files, optimized my load order, and got everything the mod requires. And I STILL get "Milk Mod Economy was not installed correctly" each time I launch the game. I'm having the same problem as well. I've used the mod plenty of times, but had to re-install skyrim. I have all the dependencies, and I also get the same message.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now