Here I am again. Another day, anoher question: The additional Milkmaid slots come one two Mastry Levels. There is an option to add up to 40 Level and 20 additional Slots. How can I get them? I have already reached the mastery level of 10 and the additional Slots are in use. But I need some more for some Vampires and a Succubus....

use debug menu

Here I am again. Another day, anoher question: The additional Milkmaid slots come one two Mastry Levels. There is an option to add up to 40 Level and 20 additional Slots. How can I get them? I have already reached the mastery level of 10 and the additional Slots are in use. But I need some more for some Vampires and a Succubus....

use debug menu

What should I do there? I set the Milk mastery Level to 40 so I get 20 additional Slots. But I still just have acces to the original 5 additional slots. 

So I've been trying some experiments to see why, for me at least, the new MME doesn't detect gem pregnancy from SGO.  I'm testing by starting completely new games via MO each time with Alternate Start - LAL and then using the SGO menu (SGO 3.03) to insert a gem to start pregnancy.  Then I wait 2 hours in game. 

1. Using the Nov 2015 MME, after 2 hrs, MME successfully detects gem pregnancy and turns me into a milkmaid

2. Using the Mar 7 2016 MME, after 2 hrs and then 24 hours, no milkmaid status.

When reviewing the papyrus logs, 1 line I noticed in trial #2 which isn't in trial 1 is: 

MilkModEconomy ActorCheck cycle
ERROR: Cannot call IsGemPregnant() on a None object, aborting function call

However, both logs do have errors from other mods about aborting function calls due to an inability to call on a None object.   

I'm guessing I'll have to go through my mods to try and figure out what is causing this None object stuff but if anyone has any ideas of what might be causing this, let me know!

ill add option for old detection

that wont solve None issue though, is it player/unique/random generated npc?

It was for player.  Or at least it should be as I never left the starting cell from ASLAL.  I actually spent the last few hours deactivating mods to see if I could track down the issue and basically went down to almost the bare minimum of what is required just to run MME and SGO and still had no luck.  I even deactivated ASLAL and sat thru the cart ride to Helgen but it still didn't seem to resolve the issue.   It is really strange.

This was a shot in the dark (I have virtually no modding experience) but:

Poking around in TES5Edit I noticed that all of the other "intergrations" had a corresponding mme_{xyz} quest in the QUEST section of MilkModNew.esp (Mar 7, 2016 version), but there wasn't one for mme_sgo.  

So I added one, copying the structure of the mme_slhp quest object, and then added an SGO property to the MME_MilkQUEST quest, linking it to the mme_sgo quest object by copying how SLHP was linked to mme_shlp.  (actually I stole the iNeed property since TES5edit won't add properties and I wasn't using iNeed).

Once I did that, MilkMod recognized my SoulGen3 pregnancy (whereas before this hack I was getting the "None Object" errors):

[03/26/2016 - 10:18:06AM] MilkModEconomy ActorCheck cycle
[03/26/2016 - 10:18:06AM] MilkModEconomy SGO3 Pregnancy: Prisoner
[03/26/2016 - 10:18:06AM] MilkModEconomy Player is not milkmaid, but pregnant and female, making player milkmaid
[03/26/2016 - 10:18:06AM] MilkModEconomy MilkCycle for milkmaid:Prisoner
[03/26/2016 - 10:18:06AM] MilkModEconomy SGO3 Pregnancy: Prisoner

Ed86, Nice addition -> Futa Milking Cuirass. Did you make the meshes/texture and will it integrate in milking animations?

They need some more love and a UUNP conversion but are still good. Also as a suggestion, the bottle could be smaller, maybe like the other one included in the mod itself.

this is a quick and dirty( quite dirty) unnp conversion of the futa.

would have did better on it but today bodyslide is hateing me and randomly crasheing when im in outfit studio.

right now we need someone who can modify meshes to replace the schlong part with meshes from unp and other schlong for female mods.

update. haveing the old milk production wont start. gonna see if mod running by enableing the econmy messages.

if i remember right there was a version where when u messed with the econmy messages milk production was acting up. hopely this tiime its not that.

evertyhing so far seems to be working as i jumped in machine and it made me a maid and filled me with lactid but after 2 days ingame its still at 0 milk.

CalienteTools.rar

Ed86, Nice addition -> Futa Milking Cuirass. Did you make the meshes/texture and will it integrate in milking animations?

They need some more love and a UUNP conversion but are still good. Also as a suggestion, the bottle could be smaller, maybe like the other one included in the mod itself.

Probably, try and see

this is a quick and dirty( quite dirty) unnp conversion of the futa.

would have did better on it but today bodyslide is hateing me and randomly crasheing when im in outfit studio.

right now we need someone who can modify meshes to replace the schlong part with meshes from unp and other schlong for female mods.

update. haveing the old milk production wont start. gonna see if mod running by enableing the econmy messages.

if i remember right there was a version where when u messed with the econmy messages milk production was acting up. hopely this tiime its not that.

evertyhing so far seems to be working as i jumped in machine and it made me a maid and filled me with lactid but after 2 days ingame its still at 0 milk.

that bodyslide is a mess, some one need to summon a pro

why did they move to osd? imo its awfull, bsd was way better

Logs?

idk mine starts

yeah thats why i said it was a quick and dirty.  its funtional and its  so dont have to be useing a cbbe body one when on uunp

i had did better on first one but when i was checking sliders got the awsome message BODYSLIDE HAS STOPED RESPONDING.

back on subject if the harness for it wasnt one big peice would be easier to do it in the outfit studio.

ill gget my milk working havent went thru and tried resetting it. like i said it did fill with lactid so mod probaly just stuck.

update. got it working like i knew i would but found out what it was. seems that the milk production got stuck when i started this game.  still was weird thou everything worked just no milk production. doing the uninstall reset fixed it  thoou. think might want to say add a timer to start the mod  1 or 2 min in on new game start to prevent that.

I got a new problem, milk maid is supposed to have 8 max milk, but she has reached 35 milk. (it took a LOOOONG time in the milker, I think she may of passed out a couple times LOL)

I may have a setting wrong.  

I just installed the new version.

this is not a major problem, I would reset, but the maids are highest I have ever got them.

also, i put a male in the milk machine, then a female next in same machine, but the animation of the dildo did not play on the female. The dildo and rod did not show up at all.  I have traveled a lit since then, i could go back and see if it works now if you want.  this was with the previous version of the mod now that I think about it.

love the mod!  thank you for all the hard work!  Not complaining, just trying to help.

thnx for this mod! it´s highly entertaining. sometimes i think i spend more time milking lydia than actually progressing in the game. ;)

anyways, since i updated to the latest version i have one tiny issue with this mod: when i activate the manual milking process in game it used to put the milkmaid (pc as well as npc) into the milkcuirass and delivered me the milk after she was milked. now it starts the milking animation WITHOUT the cuirass and every little bit of that white, creamy goodness is spilled on the ground and lost! :(

i checked with every milkmaid i have, always the same, no matter if she´s plain female or futa. i get neither milk not semen. and i checked with every milkmaid if there is a cuirass in the inventory. they just refuse to get in it when it´s milking time. is it possible that i messed something up with that armor list in the mod that prevents them from getting in it?

Im having trouble with the milking curiass during milking. 

i have a futa character so it places on the new curiass, but every time i set my pc to get milked i get this image: 

post-85666-0-66855800-1459222298_thumb.png

perhaps its because i have hdt with it? another error i have that is not shown clearly is the nipples are deformed and look painted on. 

am i using the wrong option for the cuirass mesh? currently have the manga option ticked off.

I got a new problem, milk maid is supposed to have 8 max milk, but she has reached 35 milk. (it took a LOOOONG time in the milker, I think she may of passed out a couple times LOL)

I may have a setting wrong.  

I just installed the new version.

this is not a major problem, I would reset, but the maids are highest I have ever got them.

also, i put a male in the milk machine, then a female next in same machine, but the animation of the dildo did not play on the female. The dildo and rod did not show up at all.  I have traveled a lit since then, i could go back and see if it works now if you want.  this was with the previous version of the mod now that I think about it.

love the mod!  thank you for all the hard work!  Not complaining, just trying to help.

turn on milk limit

thnx for this mod! it´s highly entertaining. sometimes i think i spend more time milking lydia than actually progressing in the game. ;)

anyways, since i updated to the latest version i have one tiny issue with this mod: when i activate the manual milking process in game it used to put the milkmaid (pc as well as npc) into the milkcuirass and delivered me the milk after she was milked. now it starts the milking animation WITHOUT the cuirass and every little bit of that white, creamy goodness is spilled on the ground and lost! :(

i checked with every milkmaid i have, always the same, no matter if she´s plain female or futa. i get neither milk not semen. and i checked with every milkmaid if there is a cuirass in the inventory. they just refuse to get in it when it´s milking time. is it possible that i messed something up with that armor list in the mod that prevents them from getting in it?

idk, i just tried and everything works

Im having trouble with the milking curiass during milking. 

i have a futa character so it places on the new curiass, but every time i set my pc to get milked i get this image: 

attachicon.gifScreenShot9.png

perhaps its because i have hdt with it? another error i have that is not shown clearly is the nipples are deformed and look painted on. 

am i using the wrong option for the cuirass mesh? currently have the manga option ticked off.

you need SOS Smurf addon for textures.... i think

while i think that futa cuirass is a mess and someone should redo it, its better than nothing and it looks ok, there is bodyslide above that should make it fit your body

or you can replace futa mesh with normal, it should probably do untill someone makes better

hmm got no natural milk gen. ill mess around and see if get it working again already tried resetting it on thta game with no luck. ill start some new games to see if i get it working.

just tried the debug to raise the natural gen but it stays on 0. after reseetting mod twice still no natural. next is to see if work on new games.

no luck with resetting, deinstalling and reinstalling the mod for me, either. i can´t get those bloody milking cuirasses to work when ordering someone to milk herself. neither pc nor npc. when manually worn it will work, but i have to equip it and then start the milking. dayamn! 

anyways, the mod is nicely done and a ton of fun, i´d say. would it be possible to flesh out the story some? or maybe buy or enslave npcs to stay at the dungoen to sleep, feed and get milked like proper cows? i have absolutely no clue about modding, so this really is just for curiousites sake. if it was doable it would make a great mod really epic! ;)

no luck with resetting, deinstalling and reinstalling the mod for me, either. i can´t get those bloody milking cuirasses to work when ordering someone to milk herself. neither pc nor npc. when manually worn it will work, but i have to equip it and then start the milking. dayamn!

anyways, the mod is nicely done and a ton of fun, i´d say. would it be possible to flesh out the story some? or maybe buy or enslave npcs to stay at the dungoen to sleep, feed and get milked like proper cows? i have absolutely no clue about modding, so this really is just for curiousites sake. if it was doable it would make a great mod really epic! ;)

Idk about milking with cuirass , everything works 4me

Well I have little motivation for making something huge as slavery, you can try PaH, I saw there some new add-on for player homes and training slaves, maybe with time I'll do a plugin for mme, but I'm not sure

Hi there! It is working much better now with the new version.  

But I still have some Problems with the Level Limit. I removed the levelcap and set the milkmaid level to max(40). Difficult setting is normal. Even after about 5000 Milkings I still have only 5 additional Milkmaid slots availible. There should be 15 more. What do I have to do to get them? 

just some suggestins: If SGO is installed, A male Maid should be able to produce semen to inseminate in SGO. And maybe and further levels for the additional Milkmaidsor a multiplier for the number. (This would also solve my problem...) 

But I still have some Problems with the Level Limit. I removed the levelcap and set the milkmaid level to max(40). Difficult setting is normal. Even after about 5000 Milkings I still have only 5 additional Milkmaid slots availible. There should be 15 more. What do I have to do to get them?

post-388097-0-40713300-1459320011_thumb.jpg

This is what I have. Is it just that the existing Milk Slaves now get the milkmaid abillities(like the dialog for milking)? So that the Milkslave slots are just converted? Or do I have to make that setting right at the start?

This is what I have. Is it just that the existing Milk Slaves now get the milkmaid abillities(like the dialog for milking)? So that the Milkslave slots are just converted? Or do I have to make that setting right at the start?

MahiruHeadbang.gif

MahiruHeadbang.gif

Well... I'm feeling a bit the same... You see, I'm a german and nasty one... I have the tendency to test out everything to the extreme....If things don't work as I think they should I look for instruktions.. We germans love instuctions...We are depending on them... Some say that we don't even go to the toillet without instructions... Thats in our DNA...

But enough about me: I have 20 Milkmaids and 20 Milkslaves right now. My mastery level is at 10 and I have the set the Milkmaids slost to 40 in the debug menu. Whenever I try to make a new milkmaid it sais no more milkmaid slots.  I just want to know what went wrong... Are th slaves Blocking this feature? 

MahiruHeadbang.gif

Well... I'm feeling a bit the same... You see, I'm a german and nasty one... I have the tendency to test out everything to the extreme....If things don't work as I think they should I look for instruktions.. We germans love instuctions...We are depending on them... Some say that we don't even go to the toillet without instructions... Thats in our DNA...

But enough about me: I have 20 Milkmaids and 20 Milkslaves right now. My mastery level is at 10 and I have the set the Milkmaids slost to 40 in the debug menu. Whenever I try to make a new milkmaid it sais no more milkmaid slots.  I just want to know what went wrong... Are th slaves Blocking this feature? 

mastery lvl/2 = maidslots

40/2= 20 maids

slaveslots are always 20

Is there a MilikingCuirass for UNP available?

Or a good guide that i can do it for myself ?

i posted a quick and dirty uunp ealier. its crap but atleast it works. it should work on unp also without any problems. just go back about  apage u see it.