Pahahaha, whoa, didn't expect the mod author to dig it :P

I'm not entirely sure what that means to become part of the lore in this instance, but hey! I'll take it!

Cheers fred, I'm on the phone with my casting director now ;-)

Although to be perfectly frank, I highly doubt the world is ready to accept Remi the 16inch monster as their lord and saviour just yet.

By the way, where EFF is concerned. It adds mana/stam bars on your companions?? I use floating health bars so I can everyone's health right now but having mana/stam too would be pretty baller!

Also, Minxi, I didn't mean to come across as trying to bash your fantasies in any way if I did, that's not the way I meant it. In fact, I respect the hell out of your strength of character for having the courage to make those your fantasies lol. I'm just saying without having lived it, I don't personally understand the mentality. I would be scared out my mind if you were my girl and I knew those are the types of situations you wanted to be in.

Salute!

- Mugg

A. Remove these if you have them (No exceptions, no excuses):
The Dance of Death (Update to VioLens)
Epic Gameplay Overhaul (Including FIre & Ice Overhaul)
Immersive HUD (Get the 2.4 version instead)
Perkus Maximus (2.2 and down until it's xmasharedscripts scripts gets repaired)
Nature of the Beast (all versions, including Advanced Skyrim Overhaul)
Jaxnoz Smart Loot (as well as Utilities which includes it; Smart Loot has an MCM option to disable it but this DOES NOT WORK and it will continue to hit your system 2 times per second even with the benefit turned off)
Sexlab Spectator Crowds and Guards, and Spectator Crowds (too hard system hit, only use with VERY light load orders)

The part about Perkus Maximus can you explain it ? the version it currently is at is 1.1.

I'm not entirely sure what that means to become part of the lore in this instance, but hey! I'll take it!

Although to be perfectly frank, I highly doubt the world is ready to accept Remi the 16inch monster as their lord and saviour just yet.

By the way, where EFF is concerned. It adds mana/stam bars on your companions?? I use floating health bars so I can everyone's health right now but having mana/stam too would be pretty baller!

Also, Minxi, I didn't mean to come across as trying to bash your fantasies in any way if I did, that's not the way I meant it. In fact, I respect the hell out of your strength of character for having the courage to make those your fantasies lol. I'm just saying without having lived it, I don't personally understand the mentality. I would be scared out my mind if you were my girl and I knew those are the types of situations you wanted to be in.

Salute!

- Mugg

Don't misunderstand me, I am not at all into this futa stuff, but if you substitute a male character for the futa character, it fits my view of Sex Slave lore.

Jaxnoz Smart Loot (as well as Utilities which includes it; Smart Loot has an MCM option to disable it but this DOES NOT WORK and it will continue to hit your system 2 times per second even with the benefit turned off)

Sexlab Spectator Crowds and Guards, and Spectator Crowds (too hard system hit, only use with VERY light load orders)

The part about Perkus Maximus can you explain it ? the version it currently is at is 1.1.

Look here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40181-sexlab-troubleshooting/?p=1065950 and here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40181-sexlab-troubleshooting/?p=1069847

For those of you who want to install the full KS Hair instead of the hair pack, you can find it here:  https://www.tumblr.com/search/ks%20hairdo%27s

No, KS hairpack is not up yet.

Kinda sad I only have the KS Hairdos 265 pack :( .

I Hope she/he ( come to think about it I never learned the persons gender :o ) releases the full pack again, because they are simply beautiful and well made, I especially adore the braid hairstyles he/she made :) .

For those of you who want to install the full KS Hair instead of the hair pack, you can find it here:  https://www.tumblr.com/search/ks%20hairdo%27s

Germanicus, KS hairs has been taken down from everywhere.  I got it from there like 2 weeks ago, but it is no longer there.  I hope I haven't gota change hair again.

Just in case, anyone have any ideas for an unrestricted hair pack?

Kinda sad I only have the KS Hairdos 265 pack :( .

I Hope she/he ( come to think about it I never learned the persons gender :o ) releases the full pack again, because they are simply beautiful and well made, I especially adore the braid hairstyles he/she made :) .

I understand what you mean. I do have KS 400 but wanted to check the ink anyway. :)

Germanicus, KS hairs has been taken down from everywhere.  I got it from there like 2 weeks ago, but it is no longer there.  I hope I haven't gota change hair again.

Just in case, anyone have any ideas for an unrestricted hair pack?

I know that fishburger. I'm checking links for KS 400 on daily bases. They have in plan to uploaded again after doing some upgrade of the mod, but it's not up yet. There are some Russian and Chinese sites where download is available but I wouldn't suggest anybody to download from there. Potentially infected sites.

Greetings and congratulations on your work. I think i run into my first bug of this mod, but it disrupts my gameplay inside the castle quite a lot.

I currently use a female character and i am on the stage where i have to speak with Volkar (where he offers to teach me some interesting stuff). However, each time i initiate a sex action within the dungeon with any npc,  the dialogue of Volkar "You dare strike me Dragonborn" appears and my character is shortly teleported (after the sex action) in the cages room for a bdsm session with Volkar. 

The problem is , that this loop happens even when Volkar begins sex with my character in the punishment room, so that results in a never-ending punishment of my character by him and i have to reload my save.

Anyone else experienced this issue before?

Thanks.

Salute!

- Mugg

Don't misunderstand me, I am not at all into this futa stuff, but if you substitute a male character for the futa character, it fits my view of Sex Slave lore.

Das cool man, I can respect that. Honestly, I'm surprised you read it at all if you're not into futa!

Still would love the quest ID for Dark Possession btw, haven't been able to dig it up in the console yet, although admitedly I haven't tried all that hard.

As to the unrestricted hair pack.... hmmm, I don't know any without any permissions whatsoever off-hand, but here a few I came up with on a minimal amount of digging:

Lovely Hairstyles is pretty aight. But it uses some assets with permission directly from Witcher 2. I dunno, you might be able to strike an accord there, I think those are only a smallish part of the pack.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7403/?

Also there's this pack, I don't really knowwwww, the credits are pretty inconclusive. Sounds like most of it's ported from Oblivion.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11173/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D11173%26preview%3D&pUp=1

This one's a small set, but they're all unique meshes, so you'd just need to ask

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25395/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D25395%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Greetings and congratulations on your work. I think i run into my first bug of this mod, but it disrupts my gameplay inside the castle quite a lot.

I currently use a female character and i am on the stage where i have to speak with Volkar (where he offers to teach me some interesting stuff). However, each time i initiate a sex action within the dungeon with any npc,  the dialogue of Volkar "You dare strike me Dragonborn" appears and my character is shortly teleported (after the sex action) in the cages room for a bdsm session with Volkar. 

The problem is , that this loop happens even when Volkar begins sex with my character in the punishment room, so that results in a never-ending punishment of my character by him and i have to reload my save.

Thanks.

What ever you are doing looks to the skyrim game engine like you are attacking him.  This is not a normal occurrence and has never been reported before.  I personally have done that series at least a hundred times on two machines.

If it persists, make a papyrus log and post it as an attachment

Salute!

- Mugg

Das cool man, I can respect that. Honestly, I'm surprised you read it at all if you're not into futa!

Still would love the quest ID for Dark Possession btw, haven't been able to dig it up in the console yet, although admitedly I haven't tried all that hard.

As to the unrestricted hair pack.... hmmm, I don't know any without any permissions whatsoever off-hand, but here a few I came up with on a minimal amount of digging:

Lovely Hairstyles is pretty aight. But it uses some assets with permission directly from Witcher 2. I dunno, you might be able to strike an accord there, I think those are only a smallish part of the pack.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7403/?

Also there's this pack, I don't really knowwwww, the credits are pretty inconclusive. Sounds like most of it's ported from Oblivion.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11173/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D11173%26preview%3D&pUp=1

This one's a small set, but they're all unique meshes, so you'd just need to ask

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25395/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D25395%26preview%3D&pUp=1

I posted the quest id earlier, maybe like yesterday.  Have a look back a few pages.

Got it fish, sorry I didn't see it earlier, somehow I missed it on my way back through manually and had to search it. Anyway, reset and all is well with the world!

Also:

Played around with skeletons and meshes, went into game to see how it looked, and Sasha jumped me... and started Arrok Lesbian. Goodbye girls, I love you but I may not be around much anylonger... Oh well, gives me the opportunity to see what Volkar wanted with me...

EDIT: Whoops, forgot to disable victim controls again, don't think Volkar liked that one bit!

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/538515417924852758/5BB63C8F84C90C1EBCCC26571947E34CFD35D711/

Oh my god. How I wish I hadn't clicked on that link! *cries* :P

I saw this on my way through the thread and lol'd, I pretty much did the same thing. I'm faithfully married damnit, I ain't takin' none o' his niny nannery ;P

thank you for your advices fish i do use more killmoves for all weapons mod and did slide sexslave training time to 6. I did left mia hang at chains after going 2 or 3 train sessions with her embarrased to admit  i use hmm 50+ mods without enbs i have also ati radeon 4850 hd  inter®core quad cpu q 8200 2.33  basicly . skyrim does crashes sometimes randomly and when i loaded save before takin mia to volkhar it loaded normally and was theni was to able walk in casttle room.  i use defeat and submit together and have aproach too tought i havent activated it  seems my random crashes has increased with aproach especially when im crowded places or near some npc after 2 or 3 aproached and basicly had their fun with my male char. lets see 10 sec chekkin and sendin random npc to you it probably might cause it sometimes. no worries about a strange bug fish :) my mods are probably partially fault  XD  i havent done papyrys logs before so not sure how to create it :) . darkminxi i am sorry about what you had to experience and i admire you courage ,also there are decent guys to find/or perhaps you have already spend your life together :) . i love how you and carida have improved jenny and sasha and those new lines are something that really cant be resisted if i met rl womens like them i would be swooed by them in seconds and very efectively rounded by their finger literatelly ;).

thank you for your advices fish i do use more killmoves for all weapons mod and did slide sexslave training time to 6. I did left mia hang at chains after going 2 or 3 train sessions with her embarrased to admit  i use hmm 50+ mods without enbs i have also ati radeon 4850 hd  inter®core quad cpu q 8200 2.33  basicly . skyrim does crashes sometimes randomly and when i loaded save before takin mia to volkhar it loaded normally and was theni was to able walk in casttle room.  i use defeat and submit together and have aproach too tought i havent activated it  seems my random crashes has increased with aproach especially when im crowded places or near some npc after 2 or 3 aproached and basicly had their fun with my male char. lets see 10 sec chekkin and sendin random npc to you it probably might cause it sometimes. no worries about a strange bug fish :) my mods are probably partially fault  XD  i havent done papyrys logs before so not sure how to create it :) . darkminxi i am sorry about what you had to experience and i admire you courage ,also there are decent guys to find/or perhaps you have already spend your life together :) . i love how you and carida have improved jenny and sasha and those new lines are something that really cant be resisted if i met rl womens like them i would be swooed by them in seconds and very efectively rounded by their finger literatelly ;).

Sex Slaves has no bugs that will cause any CTDs.  Been running with it for many months on two machines with no issue.  I highly recommend the work that Sacremas has done.  Go here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/ and read the entire thing.

Your core 2 is pretty weak.  Skyrim can make good use of 4 cores.  You will have to be very careful what mods you use.  Make sure you check out the main page for mods that consume a lot of CPU and dump any you cannot live without.

I don't know about you, but CTDs really piss me off. 

Thanks for the kind words on behalf of Carida and Darkminxi in case they missed your post.

Hope that you won't hate all of us even if obviously every single one of us here is just another pervert  ;)

Thanks for the kind words, Aqqh. Nooooo I don't "hate you all" lol! How could I? I wouldn't call the guy who did that to me a pervert, that would be an insult to perverts everywhere. That guy was no pervert, he was something entirely different. Perverts are interesting people, they have their likes/dislikes, their unique "tastes" for the unusual and I admire their individuality.

I am one of these "perverts", same as you and I'm proud to be known as such (even though I don't like that word "pervert" much)!

*hugs*

By the way thanks for sharing darkminxi, that was probably not easy, and I deeply apologise if I offended accidentally in any way.

No Sacremas, I wasn't ofended in the slightest, I did feel ever-so-slightly annoyed when you used the word "horrifying" about the idea of women fantasising about wanting to subject themselves to that (although you did use "fascinating" as well)!

But your follow-up post described EXACTLY what I was trying to get across but much better than I tried to!

I was trying to say how different fantasies are from reality and how what happens in real life can be totally seperate from the fantasies we create.

How, even though I was actually raped, I can and do fantasise about rape, but it's different.

Much like how you described how you feel about your sister yet you can still fantasise about incest.

Thanks for sharing that btw, I really loved reading what you wrote and you wrote it so well. I understood exactly what you meant and I totally relate to it.

So thank you again!

Salute!

- Mugg

Well Mugg, I'm sorry that I didn't get my point across correctly.  Sacremas posted a long post after mine, where he(she?) explains about the difference between what we fantasise about and what we actually think about those subjects.

Rape fantasies are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to what I do actually fantasise about.

I scare myself sometimes when I look deep into my psyche and see what's in there, but it IS there. It's a lifetimes (maybe even more than one lifetimes) worth of experiences, with all the accompanying emotions, feeling, hopes, dreams, desires, fears all mixed together, swirling around together.

I'm no expert on psychology, but I do know that we need to delve in there sometimes and it can be real frightening if you uncover too much at once!

The way we handle our "inner-demons" differs for each of us, we all have our unique ways of dealing with what's inside us.

darkminxi i am sorry about what you had to experience and i admire you courage ,also there are decent guys to find/or perhaps you have already spend your life together :) . i love how you and carida have improved jenny and sasha and those new lines are something that really cant be resisted if i met rl womens like them i would be swooed by them in seconds and very efectively rounded by their finger literatelly ;).

Thanks for the kind words, Skippe.

Glad you like mine and Carida's work. It means a lot to know that, thank you. :)

Need help with Jenn Winglow; she won´t stop following me.

I use AFT and there is the "Follower leaves service"-dialouge, after she begs to stay... But she will not leave. I can "rerecruit" and dismiss her, but that doesnt change a thing.

Please help.

It sounds like AFT issue.

Did you move AFT in your load order after you recruited her? Because if you did, the FORMID for AFT follower scripts/stuff isn't the same anymore. Try loading your save without AFT, clicking on stuck on following companion in console and using "evp" command on them, then dismiss her, save and load with AFT again.

Make a backup of your save before you do that, just in case.

Thank you, worked for me (1st i was unable to load the game, but starting a new game and then load the save worked =) )

Update: Created an issue with AFT(new ressource IDs...). But a simply reset of AFT solved my problem and Jen left.

Thanks.

I don't know if this could be of some help to you but I had the same issue.

It happened when my naughty dragongirl had a drink soul spell (gotten from a different mod) active and Volkar did not like it at all. I guess the same thing may happen with sexual revenge spell too.

the npcs in palace and dungeon did not take the euiipable schlong on. i made them aft followers and that really worked to keep the schlong on them. But when casting the aft follower spell on any npc in dungeon or palace, aft gets corrupt, ending in your real follower fading out, gets invisible. had this Problem with puppet master too.

if Display model is cast on a non follower npc, the follower becomes your aft follower. -  aft is very jealous and dont accept any other mod to play with your followers.

is the mod finished now or what comes next ?

the npcs in palace and dungeon did not take the euiipable schlong on. i made them aft followers and that really worked to keep the schlong on them. But when casting the aft follower spell on any npc in dungeon or palace, aft gets corrupt, ending in your real follower fading out, gets invisible. had this Problem with puppet master too.

if Display model is cast on a non follower npc, the follower becomes your aft follower. -  aft is very jealous and dont accept any other mod to play with your followers.

is the mod finished now or what comes next ?

If Sex Slaves is successful, like any great software, it will have legs and never be finished.  There is lots of new stuff planned.

Thanks.

I don't know if this could be of some help to you but I had the same issue.

It happened when my naughty dragongirl had a drink soul spell (gotten from a different mod) active and Volkar did not like it at all. I guess the same thing may happen with sexual revenge spell too.

I also had the same issue. check you have  not got obis and sexlab stop combat on I uninstalled them both and solved my problem. I tried sex slaves before reading the Req in the first post

Look here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40181-sexlab-troubleshooting/?p=1065950 and here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40181-sexlab-troubleshooting/?p=1069847

Sorry! My bad, that should be 1.1 and down, totally derped on that! :(

By the way thanks for sharing darkminxi, that was probably not easy, and I deeply apologise if I offended accidentally in any way.

No Sacremas, I wasn't ofended in the slightest, I did feel ever-so-slightly annoyed when you used the word "horrifying" about the idea of women fantasising about wanting to subject themselves to that (although you did use "fascinating" as well)!

But your follow-up post described EXACTLY what I was trying to get across but much better than I tried to!

I was trying to say how different fantasies are from reality and how what happens in real life can be totally seperate from the fantasies we create.

How, even though I was actually raped, I can and do fantasise about rape, but it's different.

Much like how you described how you feel about your sister yet you can still fantasise about incest.

Thanks for sharing that btw, I really loved reading what you wrote and you wrote it so well. I understood exactly what you meant and I totally relate to it.

So thank you again!

Ah that's great to hear, you wouldn't believed how relieved I am now! Yeah it's a bit strange to open up and share some of the twisted things going on in your head, especially when they are contrary like ours are, things that we fantasise about but don't actually want to ever happen! They could easily be read wrong and misinterprented by narrow minded folks.

Ah that's great to hear, you wouldn't believed how relieved I am now! Yeah it's a bit strange to open up and share some of the twisted things going on in your head, especially when they are contrary like ours are, things that we fantasise about but don't actually want to ever happen! They could easily be read wrong and misinterprented by narrow minded folks.

Exactly - it's like just because you might fantasise about - say - rape, paedophilia, bestiality, homoesexuality, incest, etc...that doesn't then mean that you then want to go and moleste your 9 year old brother then get raped by the family dog. :P

On the other hand, it's quite often fun to "live out" fantasies with someone, like playing "doctors and nurses", "student and teacher", dressing up, using different voices, etc, etc...

There's a myriad of circumstances in which you choose what you bring into your "real-life", all interconnected with your personal thoughts and dreams.

Fantasy is truly a wonderful, magical thing. It enables freedom of the mind to explore without limits so many conceivable possibilities and situations real or imagined within us. Our only limit is your own creativeness and how far we want to delve at any given time into whatever weird and wonderful scenario we dream up!

Sometimes when you do get the chance to live out the fantasy you find the fantasy to be superior however... as an example I have as been stated here a lot of Femdom fantasies, but last time I was in asia I visited a BDSM club and got tied up and whipped by a beautiful dominatrix. Problem was that while the idea turns me on, the reality didn't at all, it was just funny and not in my character. She tried to subject me to humiliation by taking my boxers while I showered and got ready and headed back into the open club area and gave it to a random person, I was supposed to go out there and beg each member of the club (guests and staff) to give me back my boxers, naked and in fetish gear while she observed, but I ended up corrupting it entirely. I made it all into a lewd joke and scared the crap out of some of the other dominatrixes and slaves in the club by suggesting I look for it ("oh I'm sure you put it up your ass, let me just reach in there and check, it won't take a moment!"), all the while the dominatrix was standing behidn me with a cat of nine tails and whipping me as hard as she could, but I just ignored her enitirely (learned on a young age to utterly ignore all pain and exhaustion if need be, though it has led to me getitng scars and injuries that could have been avoided had I listened to those signs) kept on going until they gave up and gave me my boxers prematurely. When we returned to the room the dominatrix swiftly got down on her knees and said that since she was unable to dominate me in any way that she tried, now it was my turn. That was a lot more fun.

Despite that experience however I still have fantasies about submitting to a strict dominatrix, even ones bordering on rape, abuse and mutiliation, despite now KNOWING for sure it's not in my nature to do it in real life, it's still an enticing fantasy to have.

I think this is why I have a tendency to subvert Volkar's scenes so much in this mod, because it's not in my nature and my current character is too much like me (she's a female version of me that likes guys, fine things, and killing dragons). I mean she has sex with giants and dragons for fun and has superhuman endurance, there's not so much a poor dremora can possibly do to someone like that. I'm going to try it over agian with another chracter that's a lot more vulnerable and using mods like SD+ and Death Alternative on a high difficutly using Requiem without using some of the more OP mods, maybe that'll work better.

Anyone who followed mine and Fish's suggestions and downgraded iHUd to 2.4 can now upgrade it to the latest version again (which is as of now 3.0.03) as he fixed the papyrus spam that was causing the issues before.

Edit: Made it really big for empahsis to keep people skipping it like my other posts :P