Running 42e bsa version.

I turned off "lore friendly slaves" so that I could listen to Jenny beg without her getting relief by raping me. Fantastic feature, BTW. I finally let her suck me, but she did not enter ecstasy, nor did her arousal level decrease.

EDIT : after a few more rounds of begging, I let Jenny "climb up here and fuck". This one reduced her arousal level.

I got all the way through the quest and through training Mia right up to when she is broken and the training is about to be finished then CTD.

Also, when it gets close to the end of the training, none of those saves will load and they also CTD.

I went back a few hours in game time and got one to load, then continued the training and it crashed again in virtually the same spot.

Please help.

Anybody know what the problem might be?

I got all the way through the quest and through training Mia right up to when she is broken and the training is about to be finished then CTD.

Also, when it gets close to the end of the training, none of those saves will load and they also CTD.

I went back a few hours in game time and got one to load, then continued the training and it crashed again in virtually the same spot.

Please help.

Anybody know what the problem might be?

Sex Slaves is very robust.  It has gone through months of testing and is used by a great many players.  Your CTDs will not be related to its use.

This will be a problem with either a mod conflict or too big a papyrus load, most likely the second.  Check the front page toward the the bottom and see if you have any of the mods installed that are know to cause CTDs with any Skyrim mod (including Sex Slaves).

Are you using LOOT?  Have you run your save through SaveTool.exe.  Many issues can be fixed by doing those two simple things.

If these don't work, make and post a papyrus log (post it all as an attachment) and I will have a look.

Running 42e bsa version.

I turned off "lore friendly slaves" so that I could listen to Jenny beg without her getting relief by raping me. Fantastic feature, BTW. I finally let her suck me, but she did not enter ecstasy, nor did her arousal level decrease.

EDIT : after a few more rounds of begging, I let Jenny "climb up here and fuck". This one reduced her arousal level.

This arousal stuff is related to SLA.  I don't think arousal is reduced for females without pussy sex. 

As far as the ecstasy is concerned, I'd need to know exactly which option you picked that lead to the blow job.  Blow jobs in and of them selves do not lead to it, only specific ones.

Doing a new play through with 42f and i'm stuck on Its a Trap, where my character is hanging there but the whip guy just looks at me, doesn't say or do anything. Waiting over 24 hrs doesn't advance it.  How am i  to progress?. Reloading save and doing it over doesn't help.

No problems to report on my end. Sasha's good company in my game especially with me playing in Wyrmstooth and Falskaar. Keeps the adventure surprising. And dangerous. Though I come with questions:

I remember nyctophilia's patch for disabling UBH and BBLSs outfit system so this followers would work properly(I encountered the same problem, the solution fixed it) I was wondering if this also applies to any other mod that handles a characters wardrobe. Especially ones with Marriage mods. I assume this and this are incompatible yeah? The reason I'm asking cause if I should install a marriage mod(For months, I've been trying to identify an issue in my game at least on why I can move my spouse to skyrim owned houses, but not on any homes from Hearthfire nor Dragonborn.) It may be the still unresolved Spouse bug, but then I would find a mod that would handle marriage instead. But- gah my heads giving up already just trying to figure things out.

Doing a new play through with 42f and i'm stuck on Its a Trap, where my character is hanging there but the whip guy just looks at me, doesn't say or do anything. Waiting over 24 hrs doesn't advance it.  How am i  to progress?. Reloading save and doing it over doesn't help.

You have papyrus issues.  Look at the main page for those mods known to cause issues.   If you don't spot anything, make a papyrus log and if you can't understand what the issue is, post it as an attachment and I'll have a look.

I remember nyctophilia's patch for disabling UBH and BBLSs outfit system so this followers would work properly(I encountered the same problem, the solution fixed it) I was wondering if this also applies to any other mod that handles a characters wardrobe. Especially ones with Marriage mods. I assume this and this are incompatible yeah? The reason I'm asking cause if I should install a marriage mod(For months, I've been trying to identify an issue in my game at least on why I can move my spouse to skyrim owned houses, but not on any homes from Hearthfire nor Dragonborn.) It may be the still unresolved Spouse bug, but then I would find a mod that would handle marriage instead. But- gah my heads giving up already just trying to figure things out.

Shouldn't be incompatible with any body type.  We let you pick what you want.  However, these custom voiced followers will not be compatible for marriage mods.  Only a few vanilla voiced followers can be marriage partners.

Excuse me , but i'm having some kind of issue when doing mias lair. It's about the first encounter with the "gas trap". I'm trying my hardest to look for other postings, maybe there are others who having this prolem as mine , but I can't seem to find it. The problem is, after the first encounter of the Gas Trap, there is a message, "You are Paralyzed", and then Black out right? but after getting the blackout, my skyrim seems to stopped working, like always after that part. I tried to look for the 2 loading order files too, but nothing wrong in my loading order.

So, could u please be kindly enlighten my way? Thanks in advance.

Excuse me , but i'm having some kind of issue when doing mias lair. It's about the first encounter with the "gas trap". I'm trying my hardest to look for other postings, maybe there are others who having this prolem as mine , but I can't seem to find it. The problem is, after the first encounter of the Gas Trap, there is a message, "You are Paralyzed", and then Black out right? but after getting the blackout, my skyrim seems to stopped working, like always after that part. I tried to look for the 2 loading order files too, but nothing wrong in my loading order.

You may try stashing your inventory in some container before going into the trap.

Point is if you have any mod that reacts to changes in your inventory then sudden move of 100 items generate a lot of papyrus traffic.

People really should not do such things in their mods - unfortunately some of them do (as i learned the hard way personally...).

Not saying that this is a cause of your problem. If this would help you anyhow it would only indicate that your game might be a little overloaded.

Either way you can try posting your papyrus log.

Running 42e bsa version.

This arousal stuff is related to SLA.  I don't think arousal is reduced for females without pussy sex. 

As far as the ecstasy is concerned, I'd need to know exactly which option you picked that lead to the blow job.  Blow jobs in and of them selves do not lead to it, only specific ones.

The begging game gives one option for sex (seems to be random) and a "not now" option. That is the oral option I took. Any of the "listen slave" sex options will reduce arousal, so I was assuming that any of the begging options would work the same way.

Having an issue when I chose to enslave Allison Ravencrone,  her training progressed as normal until the final step of the bonding ritual, where you give her your juices orally.  At the end of the bonding instead of the extacy effect, both characters just stand and Allison begins the "Ooo...yes...yes...ahh...ahhh" line minus the laying down to masturbate and the lightning extacy effect that the normal rutine is.  When you talk with Allison again you just get the same "Ooo...yes...etc" line.  When you talk to Volkar to check her status he just walks up then wanders away!!

Help.... the other characters progressed fine till this Allison character.

Including a Papyrus log I hope it helps since I have no idea how to read them! heh

Any help is appreciated since I find this mod one of my top 5 favorites thus far in the game!!

EDIT:  the previous issue I had with the lockups at "Its a Trap" and the "Dark Possession" lockups were solved with removing the Bathing Beauties or Beefcake mods as well as anything to do with the BBLuxury Suite.

Papyrus.0.log

You may try stashing your inventory in some container before going into the trap.

Point is if you have any mod that reacts to changes in your inventory then sudden move of 100 items generate a lot of papyrus traffic.

People really should not do such things in their mods - unfortunately some of them do (as i learned the hard way personally...).

Not saying that this is a cause of your problem. If this would help you anyhow it would only indicate that your game might be a little overloaded.

Either way you can try posting your papyrus log.

Hmm, i haven't try ur suggestion yet, but i found some "shortcut" accidentally earlier, I used simple command like TCL to avoid the gas, and it seems to work, though I didn't get caught or imprisoned and all, killed every hostiles NPC, and defeat Mias Lorenz, I didn't know if there is any other issue come up if I use a shortcut like that, so far i can't seem to find it, Thanks BTW, for ur quick response, I appreciate very much

One other thing about this.  There is a serious bug with Alicia painslut.  If you take her with you and she has inventory, this is what happens.  I have reported this bug to the author, but it remains unresolved.

As Aqqh pointed out, just move all her inventory to your own and things work well.

This is only a problem with Alicia.  Have never seen it with any other NPC.

Having an issue when I chose to enslave Allison Ravencrone,  her training progressed as normal until the final step of the bonding ritual, where you give her your juices orally.  At the end of the bonding instead of the extacy effect, both characters just stand and Allison begins the "Ooo...yes...yes...ahh...ahhh" line minus the laying down to masturbate and the lightning extacy effect that the normal rutine is.  When you talk with Allison again you just get the same "Ooo...yes...etc" line.  When you talk to Volkar to check her status he just walks up then wanders away!!

Help.... the other characters progressed fine till this Allison character.

Including a Papyrus log I hope it helps since I have no idea how to read them! heh

Any help is appreciated since I find this mod one of my top 5 favorites thus far in the game!!

EDIT:  the previous issue I had with the lockups at "Its a Trap" and the "Dark Possession" lockups were solved with removing the Bathing Beauties or Beefcake mods as well as anything to do with the BBLuxury Suite.

You have a pretty dirty save.  You are having a lot of issues with Simple Multiple Followers "kuSMFQS.psc".  Is this the follower mod you are using?  I ask because I also see references to TweakMonitorPlayerScript.psc which is from AFT.  If you have both, suggest you dump one.  If you only have one, you did not uninistall one of them right.

You also have issue related to gauldurs amulet quest..  Go here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34270/? for a potential fix.

Strongly recommend running your save through savetool.exe (after fixing the above two issues).  Load the cleaned save and run for 5 minutes, then exit.  If you still have a big papyrus log, you need to spend some time learning how to use PDT.  Got here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40181-sexlab-troubleshooting/ to get started.

How can i get the npc's to wear clothes? I ticked that option on the MCM menu and they won't pick up any clothes.

If sb have solution for this problem please reply.

Just give them cloths.  Take them as a follower and open their inventory.  Getting a Sex Slave to wear cloths in combat requires you to make them do it using the dialog options (after you have ticked the MCM menu option) and they won't be happy. 

mmh im not really sure how to use the seduction/group sex option.

i have it turned on in MCN and every time i try to use it, the slave just does it with my character.

i guess im doing sth wrong dont know what though :(

There is a special menu option "Lets put your seduction skills to use" that you'll find after you click on "Listen to me slave"

To have much available there, you have to be in a place where there are at least two men and three women.

Or, you can use it to seduce enemies with a single one.

There is no MCM menu option to enable or disable that.

i clicked option to enable scans for orgies and seduction not sure what cell means is it certain distance or something ? :) well i enabled it whiterun stall vicinity and went city and market an sasha did my char only XD i either dont understand all instructions or just miss something here :) umm yes should i take dark possession guest right away or do it sometime  later when i have free roamed a bit ? and darby is she purposely set so that you can have fun with her volkar and you before you take allison to her mother ? i noticed that after you have taked allison to her mother no 3 some with darby but you can still have option listen to me slave with her . i am going to take sasha and jenny at spin in turn and free roam every posible place i can get XD . 

i clicked option to enable scans for orgies and seduction not sure what cell means is it certain distance or something ? :) well i enabled it whiterun stall vicinity and went city and market an sasha did my char only XD i either dont understand all instructions or just miss something here :) umm yes should i take dark possession guest right away or do it sometime  later when i have free roamed a bit ? and darby is she purposely set so that you can have fun with her volkar and you before you take allison to her mother ? i noticed that after you have taked allison to her mother no 3 some with darby but you can still have option listen to me slave with her . i am going to take sasha and jenny at spin in turn and free roam every posible place i can get XD . 

Orgies only work in interior cells.  Go into the Companions place or Dragonsreach.

None of this needs Dark Possession.  Do it whenever you like or not at all.

darby is she purposely...

Don't know who darby is.  If you mean Barby, she is just eye candy although I think you can fuck her.

Take Jenny and/or Sasha with you and go kill some shit.  Mostly you can stand back and watch because they are bad-asses and really fun to listen to.  They have over 800 lines of dialog between them and I really enjoy having them along.

There is no MCM menu option to enable or disable that.

That is not entirely correct.  You have to have cell scans turned on for orgy opportunities to be available.  Also, you can now leave cell scans turned on as it's papyrus impact is pretty small.