Running 42g

I'm logging papyrus just for yuks. I'm seeing lines of the form (with different numbers for the achievement):

Info: *Achievement 47 awarded - a winnar is you!*

Is that from this mod? It's good to be a winnar, I guess.

It means you've met the condition(s) to unlock one of the vanilla games achievement awards found in AchievementsScript.psc

Running 42g

I'm logging papyrus just for yuks. I'm seeing lines of the form (with different numbers for the achievement):

Info: *Achievement 47 awarded - a winnar is you!*

Is that from this mod? It's good to be a winnar, I guess.

It means you've met the condition(s) to unlock one of the vanilla games achievement awards found in AchievementsScript.psc

That makes more sense. Thanks.

i have a problem after its a trap quest starts my follower is hanged up and the  archeron guy speaks to me but then nothing my character walk to a point and  nothing happens

This is always a problem with script overload.  Visit the main page and review the troublesome mods list and if you have any of them, consider removing them (properly).  There is also a troubleshooting section at the bottom.

Also try running your save through savetool.exe.

If none of those things help you, make a papyrus log and post it as an attachment.

So hey, just real quick, I haven't seen anything about this in the thread. Do you need to go through Dark Possession to get to Free the Virgin, or how does that work? Also, I feel like this might be a stupid question, but I'm assuming you need to grow your bond with each girl to a certain level before their individual quests open up?

So hey, just real quick, I haven't seen anything about this in the thread. Do you need to go through Dark Possession to get to Free the Virgin, or how does that work? Also, I feel like this might be a stupid question, but I'm assuming you need to grow your bond with each girl to a certain level before their individual quests open up?

There is a spoiler that tells you how to skip dark possession, but the reward then is minimal.

That will be the case later, but now, once you make a bond, it is fixed.

Thanks for all the folks working on this great Mod. Have a question about the followers in this Mod...they have what looks like glass eyes, they sometimes turn bright white when they look a certain way...can't think of a better way to describe it looks like they have glass eyeballs, non of my other followers have nor does my character, is this a known issue?.

There is a spoiler that tells you how to skip dark possession, but the reward then is minimal.

Gotcha, I still want to do it, if only just to see what happens :)

I may have already screwed myself over on this save, though, because I didn't take the "never interested in training" dialog to begin with. At the time I thought that meant I wouldn't be able to train companions, which would've broken half the reason I wanted the mod in the first place. Hmmm... might have to just bite the bullet and roll through DP.. I wish I could just be you for an hour or two minxi lol. As a straight male with luke-warm interest in BDSM, watching my girl get raped and mind controlled gets me down, even if your VO is a huge turn on ;D.

That will be the case later, but now, once you make a bond, it is fixed.

Huh, I'm glad that's getting implemented down the road, but at the moment I don't see any new dialog with any of the girls I've bonded to. Do I need to be in a particular area/location, or?

Thanks for the info, and all this time I was thinking it was Achieve That, must be getting old or something... :lol:

It's trivial. What's key, is sharing your knowledge (EFF 4.0 hook) with fishburger. Which I, and I'm sure others appreciate. Thanks! 

Thanks for all the folks working on this great Mod. Have a question about the followers in this Mod...they have what looks like glass eyes, they sometimes turn bright white when they look a certain way...can't think of a better way to describe it looks like they have glass eyeballs, non of my other followers have nor does my character, is this a known issue?.

They are vanilla eyes.  You might benefit from an eye mod.

So I finally put some clothes on Sasha and she got a momentary green glow, then again when I had to AFT summon her. Is that an indication of her nude powers shutting down?

Her nude powers have no spell effects, but that is a great idea.

Huh, I'm glad that's getting implemented down the road, but at the moment I don't see any new dialog with any of the girls I've bonded to. Do I need to be in a particular area/location, or?

There is no additional bonding dialog ATM except for Jenny who will beg you to bond with her frequently (once every other day or so depending on her arousal).  Nothing you can ask for though.

It's trivial. What's key, is sharing your knowledge (EFF 4.0 hook) with fishburger. Which I, and I'm sure others appreciate. Thanks!

I agree Slammer.  Your contributions all along have been much appreciated and I hope I have been courteous enough to say thanks.

What are the nude powers exactly?

When slaves are nude they cast a seduction spell from time to time and if you get hurt bad, they go berserk.  It they are clothed, none of this happens.  The seduction spell slows, and reduces health and stamina a small bit.

I haven't seen Sasha go berserk since I put clothes on her, but she is still casting that AOE spell. I was hoping clothes would be enough to stop that.

She shouldn't be casting the aoe spell.  If so, that would be a bug.

Doesn't Sasha have armor set perks? She has a shit load.

The green glow is typically associated (from my experience) a character getting an item set bonus.

She has negative armor bonus.

I just want to know if Linda's hair is supposed to be blond or Black. Cause well...she looks...pixelated. Just to be safe, I made a random new save. Unless she was supposed to be blonde turning black, then that's working as intended. Aside from the pixels. And I'm using the KS hairdo pack, not the Mia's hairpack btw. Anyone can tell me if someone else has this issue? I'm gonna try and optimize my textures again to see if it changes, but doing that will take....an hour. For me at least.

post-128929-0-41009000-1425714441_thumb.jpg

I just want to know if Linda's hair is supposed to be blond or Black. Cause well...she looks...pixelated. Just to be safe, I made a random new save. Unless she was supposed to be blonde turning black, then that's working as intended. Aside from the pixels. And I'm using the KS hairdo pack, not the Mia's hairpack btw. Anyone can tell me if someone else has this issue? I'm gonna try and optimize my textures again to see if it changes, but doing that will take....an hour. For me at least.

I would say that's more of a video card driver problem. You're missing blocks of the textures completely. Or, you might have over optimized the textures.  Check this out > Pixelated Textures!

I would say that's more of a video card driver problem. You're missing blocks of the textures completely. Or, you might have over optimized the textures.  Check this out > Pixelated Textures!

Funny thing is, I've had pixelated textures before and optimized them and they're alright to use now. Although I haven't optimized KS hairdo since I updated it weeks ago. Eck, I'll try optimizing those specific textures then see if there's any change. Thanks for the help mate. And if it in case it's still like that, I guess I have to "live" with it, considering I don't have a decent-level video card. More like toaster. And I'm on a laptop so I'm trying to push it to it's absolute limit. I've broke most of my completed save game with different variations of mods to see what will break em. Suffice to say. I'm avoiding the gist of DD. My laptop can't process the scripts from it fast enough.

Oh, i just remembered- I forgot to ask last time if by opting to never ever ever do the Dark possession quest, would that also mean you would never ever train any followers you bring to turn em into slaves too?

and can u still use puppetmaster on a NPC to give to Volkar? On my recent playthrough it didn't. If it's intentional to not break any quests from them, ok, though I will miss it. (to illustrate, like what fred did to fastred)

Having a strange issue that I can't find reference to anywhere in the thread:

Trying the Dark Possession quest (I think).  Volkar has given my character two 'training sessions', but whenever I go back to get more I'm told to come back in a couple of days.  The issue is, it is nearly an in-game month since the last session.  Is this broken, or am I missing something else I need to do?  Cheers!

Having a strange issue that I can't find reference to anywhere in the thread:

Trying the Dark Possession quest (I think).  Volkar has given my character two 'training sessions', but whenever I go back to get more I'm told to come back in a couple of days.  The issue is, it is nearly an in-game month since the last session.  Is this broken, or am I missing something else I need to do?  Cheers!

You have to change locations at least once.

Go somewhere else, out of Mia's Lair completely, out into the world of Skyrim somewhere. After a short time, you should find yourself out of control, writhiing on the floor in a kind of "Electric Ecstasy". After this occurs, change locations again and you will get a message and quest marked in journal to go visit Volkar to see what he did to you. You then have to have at least two more "sessions" with Volkar.

and can u still use puppetmaster on a NPC to give to Volkar? On my recent playthrough it didn't. If it's intentional to not break any quests from them, ok, though I will miss it. (to illustrate, like what fred did to fastred)

This mod has been really good for me at detecting followers. This includes:

1) Normal followers

2) EFF recruits

3) Radiant followers after rescues

4) Quest followers (Freja, Mjoll)

4) All Puppets

5) Temporary followers, like leading Tabitha to the wagon (heh)

6) Difficult and custom followers like Serana and Cerwiden

They all got trained...

I have had intermittent problems with dismissed followers not leaving.

That is not related to this mod, and assigning them a home fixes it.

I haven't seen Sasha go berserk since I put clothes on her, but she is still casting that AOE spell. I was hoping clothes would be enough to stop that.

I have them clothed in 2000 armor clothes (skimpy but uber smithing helps) and they both went berserk when a Xamnant dragon nearly killed me.

I have them clothed in 2000 armor clothes (skimpy but uber smithing helps) and they both went berserk when a Xamnant dragon nearly killed me.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll have a look.

This mod has been really good for me at detecting followers. This includes:

1) Normal followers

2) EFF recruits

3) Radiant followers after rescues

4) Quest followers (Freja, Mjoll)

4) All Puppets

5) Temporary followers, like leading Tabitha to the wagon (heh)

6) Difficult and custom followers like Serana and Cerwiden

They all got trained...

I have had intermittent problems with dismissed followers not leaving.

That is not related to this mod, and assigning them a home fixes it.

MYIYH2 mod really does work wonders doesn't it :D

Huh, I guess in my case it could either be a load-order issue or maybe some scripts aren't firing off as fast. At least that answered my question. Thanks. :P

Edit: Yep.  It works now but after I loaded Puppetmaster After AFT and Miaslair.esp. And the option in the MCM menu "People follow when puppeted" must be enabled. If not it won't register in the Sex Slave follower count. I also managed to fix my pixel problem.