Had a random issue when returning to Volkar after doing a lone quest line, I disabled the leash via MCM but when returning I got locked in a punishment loop because the piercing was unequipped.

The MCM menu option has no on the missing piercing.  However, the looping this is a bug.  It should happen only once.  Can you post a log beggining when you first get punished and ending when the second one starts?   That would be a huge help as I cannot reproduce it.

This mod is really a great job. The story is interesting and disturbing, the script is original and allows to continue almost indefinitely adventure :shy: . the scenario is a good built :) The texts are well worked. I love the voice, very exciting for the girls, serious and threatening for the boys. I'm a fan of all your work :)

However, I have a little problem. When my character is whipped by Vernor, it sometimes loses her life, and the animation of bondage is break :( . Someone have an idea of where it may come?

Great mod, I'm sure a lot of work and sweat went into it and it really shows.

Just one question: I have taken Mia prisoner and brought her to the dungeon. I'm told I have to do her training ... so it's "beat her" ... "have sex" ... "beat her" ... "have sex". Problem is, I cannot get any further.

So my question is:

- am I just impatient and it takes quite a lot of beat her and have sex?

- am I doing something wrong? (sometimes she's rebellious, then I beat here some more ... but the option to masturbate shows only when she is rebellious so she can refuse ... what about giving her food?).

- is there a bug like that?

Thanks for the mod and for an answer.

Great mod, I'm sure a lot of work and sweat went into it and it really shows.

Just one question: I have taken Mia prisoner and brought her to the dungeon. I'm told I have to do her training ... so it's "beat her" ... "have sex" ... "beat her" ... "have sex". Problem is, I cannot get any further.

So my question is:

- am I just impatient and it takes quite a lot of beat her and have sex?

- am I doing something wrong? (sometimes she's rebellious, then I beat here some more ... but the option to masturbate shows only when she is rebellious so she can refuse ... what about giving her food?).

- is there a bug like that?

Thanks for the mod and for an answer.

You can go into the mod's MCM menu and adjust the training time, I find it to be somewhat dull so I adjust it down to the lowest setting, that gets me done in about an hour's play. When she's rebellious you need to go see Volkar and tell him about it, he'll then put her on one of the devices and that will lower her willpower and make her easier to train once you let her down. You should cycle through the various types of sex animations I think, then at some point she gets a masturbate option, then only pick that when she's ready to cooperate, then you'll get a message when she's ready to finish, at this point have lots of oral with her. Go see Volkar several times and ask him to check progress on her.

Found link to ks hairdos on last page but the file is ridiculously large (17179869184 GB) and it says it will take thousands of days to download I mean come on!

Errr, pretty sure that should be kb, not gb, as in 1.7 gigabytes. If it's a slow download then look for it elsewhere.

I uploaded the link for KS hairpack... all three versions few pages ago.

Did you download them from that google link? The mediafire and nexus files have been deleted and I tried the google link but it definately said the file was thousannds of gigabytes. I tried to download the 400 file. Sorry if I'm being a niusance.

Did you download them from that google link? The mediafire and nexus files have been deleted and I tried the google link but it definately said the file was thousannds of gigabytes. I tried to download the 400 file. Sorry if I'm being a niusance.

No, I downloaded from the Tumbir link that Shocky provided. Just scroll back 1 or two pages and will find the link. :)

No, I downloaded from the Tumbir link that Shocky provided. Just scroll back 1 or two pages and will find the link. :)

Finally got it and its not thousands of gb in size idk why it said that before.

Good. The wrong size reading of the KS mod provided on that page is not the uploader's fault, since it was correct from the beginning, but the provider's fault. So, whatever provider will say about the size next time for kS 400 (apart from correct one - 935 +/- MB) is wrong, but it's safe to download since the file size isn't changed. It is only misreading the size of the file.

Ok since I downloaded this nexus mod manager will not open.

MiasLairHairPack42.7z is on the download page with the mod itself, I just checked.

This mod is really a great job. The story is interesting and disturbing, the script is original and allows to continue almost indefinitely adventure :shy: . the scenario is a good built :) The texts are well worked. I love the voice, very exciting for the girls, serious and threatening for the boys. I'm a fan of all your work :)

However, I have a little problem. When my character is whipped by Vernor, it sometimes loses her life, and the animation of bondage is break :( . Someone have an idea of where it may come?

Do you mean whipped by Volkar?  If so, that should not happen.  In the Dark Possession series, there is script that adds health if it gets below 50%.  If that is not happening for you, please tell me what level you are playing at and how you started the spanking series.

Ok since I downloaded this nexus mod manager will not open.

MiasLairHairPack42.7z is on the download page with the mod itself, I just checked.

Do you mean whipped by Volkar?  If so, that should not happen.  In the Dark Possession series, there is script that adds health if it gets below 50%.  If that is not happening for you, please tell me what level you are playing at and how you started the spanking series.

My character is level 20+. I have same result if is use the console code "tgm" or/and if i add health to my character during the whipping scene with Volkar. Only when Volkar is whipping, i don't have this vwhen others Dremora do the whipping. It can be during the earning of the bondage or when my character come back to her Master.

My character is level 20+. I have same result if is use the console code "tgm" or/and if i add health to my character during the whipping scene with Volkar. Only when Volkar is whipping, i don't have this vwhen others Dremora do the whipping. It can be during the earning of the bondage or when my character come back to her Master.

are you using sexlab defeat for example?

I've seen both of them use bows, they used their hunting bows to kill a bastard who kept tossing everyone who came close away, I hadn't even given them arrows, AFT gave them infinite iron arrows and the hunting bow. You may need a follower overhaul like AFT or EFF to make them use gear properly. Sasha is a spellcaster, kinda, but the only spell she knows to begin with is Oakflesh, and unless you've used ASIS or one of the above to teach her spells she won't have any ranged weapons. An NPC always defaults to whatever's doing the most damage however if not managed by a follower system, so with the Sex Slave Labia Exciter and for example one of the daedric daggers they're unlikely to equip most bows.

I've seen both of them use bows, they used their hunting bows to kill a bastard who kept tossing everyone who came close away, I hadn't even given them arrows, AFT gave them infinite iron arrows and the hunting bow. You may need a follower overhaul like AFT or EFF to make them use gear properly. Sasha is a spellcaster, kinda, but the only spell she knows to begin with is Oakflesh, and unless you've used ASIS or one of the above to teach her spells she won't have any ranged weapons. An NPC always defaults to whatever's doing the most damage however if not managed by a follower system, so with the Sex Slave Labia Exciter and for example one of the daedric daggers they're unlikely to equip most bows.

i use EFF 4 and the problem is unique to sasha only . if i remove the daggers she uses her spells but not the bow . i have set her to range weapons in EFF but still she does not equip her bow . can plz u suggest so solution

Yes, do you think it can explain this ? i will try to desactivate it, i let you know.

I got all the way through the quest and through training Mia right up to when she is broken and the training is about to be finished then CTD.
Also, when it gets close to the end of the training, none of those saves will load and they also CTD.

I went back a few hours in game time and got one to load, then continued the training and it crashed again in virtually the same spot.

Please help.

Thank's Aggh, When i desactivate defeat, it's perfectly runinng :)

Thank's Aggh, When i desactivate defeat, it's perfectly runinng :)

You dont need to deactivate whole Defeat.

You got player victim tab in defeat MCM

most of the problems during whipping scenes is "Stun" - each power attack has a chance to stun your character. Whipping power attacks as well (even if they do no damage).

Set slider for that stun to 105 - this way it would no longer be possible to stun you by 1 handed weapon attacks (this should solve 99% of defeat problems).

If im not wrong game consider all whips as 1 handed swords.

Just wanted to throw my hat in and mention how much I enjoyed this mod. It's great to see an actual story involving SexLab material. The voice acting in particular is excellent. Thank you to the whole team.

I had no issues, despite a 220+ mod game. LOOT, Mod Organizer, and temporarily disabling script intensive mods took care of getting me through the scripted scenes.