I'm really waiting for all the voices to be ready :) This looks like an awesome mod. Can't wait to try it. Finally something for us dominant types! So many player enslavement mods out there...

No need to wait, it's fully voiced.

There are some voices that Darkminxi would like to change, but it may never get done. 

Sure, here is Jenn, you can see her hair style is changed. But I can not change Sasha even if I changed 0003254B

By the GODS, you did change Jennies hair!!  Should have worked for Sasha too.  You have the right nif file.  Maybe the hair style has a different hairline or something?  I personally have no idea.  I use CK and make sure the hair styles are the same in both racemenu and in CK.

Does anyone else have a problem with sex slaves just quit following? Running AFT. I just had it happen with Sasha. She and Annekke were followers at the time. We played the "put your clothes on" game, after sex I told her again and threatened to send her home, so she agreed. I turned around and left the house ... no Sasha (just Annekke). I refilled waterskins, Annekke gets hers filled, Sasha does not. Back into the house, Sasha is just standing there. She has the AFT current follower dialog, but is not following. I dismiss her and tell her to follow again and she does.

I'm not sure if that is the only way this happens, I have had it happen dozens of times. I think there are other cases, but I don't remember what. She may be in the current follower faction, but has some package stuck that keeps her from moving (she still sandboxes).

I can work around this, it isn't critical.

Has anyone else seen this?

Sounds like you hit the wrong dialog option to me if she is just standing there.  There's a "Wait Here..." which makes them do nothing but stand there.  Then there's a "Ok, lets get going..." 

I had that problem too with Sasha and Jenn. It was frustrating before I learned small trick. I first dismissed Sasha or Jenn by opening AFT Tweak, action dialogue box and choose "dismiss normal". Then she left. After that, I rehired them through "follow me". Doing this I kept both followers to follow me.  This problem only exist(ed) with Jenn and Sasha in my game.

Just use ECE to create Linda too, weight is 1.00 not 0.25, she looks beautiful. But still no luck with sasha, same techinique, same nif on Linda and Sasha at the same time. Linda changed, sasha did not. 

You gotta be missing something.  It's cached or stored in a save (I don't think that is the case really) or something.  The nif is stored in the same place.  I regularly export from Racemenu and nifmerge and it always works with all including Sasha.

Guest Long John

@fishburger67 - Could we please have a patch which we can use with "Craftable Cloud Storage" (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25422/) which would allow us to sort our inventory into containers in the Pleasure Palace area of the castle?

Maybe use its system as part of the sex slave maids idea. She could go round collecting up items using the system and placing them in the appropriate containers.

There's something mysterious going on with Sasha, I tells ya! I had the problem with her gray face and even after fishburger67 uploaded for me on this thread her nif and texture files she was still ugly. Only after I finally installed MiasLair on a new game did her face appear correctly. In addition, it's *only* Sasha. Every report I see says all the other followers look great - only problems with Sasha.

There's something mysterious going on with Sasha, I tells ya! I had the problem with her gray face and even after fishburger67 uploaded for me on this thread her nif and texture files she was still ugly. Only after I finally installed MiasLair on a new game did her face appear correctly. In addition, it's *only* Sasha. Every report I see says all the other followers look great - only problems with Sasha.

I love Sasha too. And Linda. I love chocolate. My friend, maybe Sasha is destined for you. Try Jenny. :);):P:D

I love Sasha too. And Linda. I love chocolate. My friend, maybe Sasha is destined for you. Try Jenny. :);):P:D

Jenny?!  I'm not that fickle to dump a slave just because her complexion isn't as clear as it could be. :lol:

It's interesting though how "Jenny v. Sasha" has become the great "Elvis or The Beatles?" question of Sex Slaves.

lol I'm sorry she's being so contrary lol, perhaps she can be trained to be less difficult :)

-C

Well, she could do with an attitude adjustment but she cries so piteously when I tell her she needs some refresher training I just don't have the heart to go through with it! So we just have sex.  :heart:

Guest Long John

@fishburger67 - At some point could we please have some locational dialogue added for any of the following (if possible):-

Utilising soft links and/or soft dependencies (not hard dependencies) thus ensuring that people who don't have these modifications, will still be able to enjoy the modification.

I'm sorry I'm sure this has been asked but I haven't seen it. Does this mod work well with alternate start? I'm level 15 and I haven't gotten any type of letter regarding the quests.

I use alternate start all the time.  You should have gotten the quest the first time you hit outside in a city.  This is a radiant quest start, so there should be no reason for it to not start unless you have some issue.  Are you sure you don't already have the quest in your log?  You get it at level 1.

I saw this posted more then one time, but i never got really awnsered. 

I can't further progress in the Dark Possesion Quest. It just don't gives me the items to do so. Neither ist Master slaver trainer potion, nor the bondage contract, if i give the potion to me via console.

That alone wouldn't be that bad. But i can't play the usual game anymore, beacause i have like 1000 health. Every time Volkar tortured my character i got some more health, what don't want to go away. Futhermore i have no correspondending buff in the magic menu. 

But i can't play the usual game anymore, beacause i have like 1000 health. Every time Volkar tortured my character i got some more health, what don't want to go away. Futhermore i have no correspondending buff in the magic menu. 

Interesting! I've got 225 extra health that I can't figure out where it came from. It doesn't seem to be getting any worse. I did the Allison quest and have Mia hanging up the in the dungeon, but have not progressed further other than recruiting Jenny and Sasha. So the only torture I've experienced was from Archeron. I didn't think of this mod as the source.

Is anyone else seeing extra health?

EDIT : I have a save right before speaking with the Jarl to start the Allison quest and my health is normal. Unfortunately I seem to have overwritten the save I had right after Archeron, which would tell me what I want to know. Running 42b.

Umm, you might not like it...

There is possible glitch in the code of Dark Possession quest whipping scenes.

And yes, bug with extra health seems to be caused by this.

I would recommend to refrain yourself from playing that quest until we would have it investigated more closely.

fixed in version 42e