I was wondering: Is the re-written intro quest implemented yet?  After re-reading the front page, the description indicates that it is, but after starting a brand new game and following the quest up to the "It's a Trap!" scene, I haven't seen any new content.  Is this new writing/quest just not in yet, or am I missing something?  It should start on a brand new game, right?

I was wondering: Is the re-written intro quest implemented yet?  After re-reading the front page, the description indicates that it is, but after starting a brand new game and following the quest up to the "It's a Trap!" scene, I haven't seen any new content.  Is this new writing/quest just not in yet, or am I missing something?  It should start on a brand new game, right?

Aqqh has it written, but we are still beta testing and debugging  it.  We will include it in either the next or following major version release.

I see, I guess I misread the description.  Thank you for the quick response, I appreciate that!  I assume that you guys won't be willing to release the beta publicly until it's "ready for prime-time?"  I fully understand if that's the case, but I wouldn't mind a few bugs in order to try it out ;)  

I downloaded the new version but i can't get the quest the start, even tried vanilla followers, still no courier

The only possible reason for the quest not to start is that it already started in the save you used or you have something screwing up Radiant events.  Its a standard courier quest.  You should get the quest long before you get any followers.  If you start a new game with Live another life and take the Riverwood in as your base and walk outside, you can't even get off the porch before the courier approaches you.

I see, I guess I misread the description.  Thank you for the quick response, I appreciate that!  I assume that you guys won't be willing to release the beta publicly until it's "ready for prime-time?"  I fully understand if that's the case, but I wouldn't mind a few bugs in order to try it out ;)  

I think Aqqh might like another beta tester, send him a PM.

Vortec, on 27 Feb 2015 - 9:15 PM, said:snapback.png

I downloaded the new version but i can't get the quest the start, even tried vanilla followers, still no courier

The only possible reason for the quest not to start is that it already started in the save you used or you have something screwing up Radiant events.  Its a standard courier quest.  You should get the quest long before you get any followers.  If you start a new game with Live another life and take the Riverwood in as your base and walk outside, you can't even get off the porch before the courier approaches you.

I am using the new version on previous Sex Slaves savegame, however i've run Script saver which removed a little under 400 scripts from savegame before i installed the new version. Is this mod only good on new game??

Edit: just uninstalled mod and ran script cleaner again, now i see Sex Slaves in my MCM menu although its empty ummm

Vortec, on 27 Feb 2015 - 9:15 PM, said:snapback.png

I am using the new version on previous Sex Slaves savegame, however i've run Script saver which removed a little under 400 scripts from savegame before i installed the new version. Is this mod only good on new game??

Edit: just uninstalled mod and ran script cleaner again, now i see Sex Slaves in my MCM menu although its empty ummm

Because it is a radiant quest, the note gets dropped into the couriers bag when the quest is discovered by the game engine.  Cleaning with save tool does not recover that.  You might try setstage MiaFindCaptives  20.  I seem to remember that that did not work, but you can give it a try.  My recollection is that I got the note after getting to Morthal.  If you do, don't read it.  Just continue on with the quest.

Otherwise, you have to load a save from before MiasLiar was ever on your machine.  That does not necessarily mean that you have to start a new game, but to get the quest, you must load one from before MiasLair was in your save. 

I finally got to try this mod last night, and it was quite a bit of fun! 

The initial quest was pretty thrilling I thought, but after I got hit by the gas trap and then escaped, things got a little confusing to me, possibly because I had forgotten to ever recruit Alicia (even though I installed the mod). I still ended up confronting Mia (which is where there was some dialogue about Alicia, who I'd never met), defeating her, and taking over her operation. This is about where things started to lose my interest, because I'm not much of a dominant at all, and also am not generally that turned on by F/F stuff.

Well what a nice thing then that there's a new 2nd quest, Dark Possession. Even though it was predictable what was going to happen, what did happen was exactly what I wanted to, and I enjoyed it all the way through. ^_^ I think the only thing I would add is a bit more dialogue towards the end once the PC finds out she's been tricked, protesting that this isn't what she had expected, etc... but that's a pretty minor complaint since overall it was fun. I can't wait to see what's next!

Hi,

I want to try your Mod but there is no link to download the hair styles.

I went to Google and search every where and couldn't find either KS Hairdos or the MiasLairHairPack42.

When I did search the KS Hairdos though there was a page on it but no link to download it.

Oh well, maybe I'll come back in a Month or two and see if the hair packs are available. If not then I can't try your Mod.

Thanks anyway . . .

MrHanky

Hi,

I went to Google and search every where and couldn't find either KS Hairdos or the MiasLairHairPack42.

When I did search the KS Hairdos though there was a page on it but no link to download it.

Oh well, maybe I'll come back in a Month or two and see if the hair packs are available. If not then I can't try your Mod.

Thanks anyway . . .

MrHanky

Hmm, I'm pretty sure the hair pack is on the download page...MiasLairHairPack42.7z

I THINK that's it, it should be! It's just crazy silly if it's not! It's only logical!

I hope I'm not wrong here Fish and that you haven't made it so Mia's Lair is unplayable unless players go googling for some thinly-distributed essential mod!

Tell me it's not so!

I finally got to try this mod last night, and it was quite a bit of fun! 

The initial quest was pretty thrilling I thought, but after I got hit by the gas trap and then escaped, things got a little confusing to me, possibly because I had forgotten to ever recruit Alicia (even though I installed the mod). I still ended up confronting Mia (which is where there was some dialogue about Alicia, who I'd never met), defeating her, and taking over her operation. This is about where things started to lose my interest, because I'm not much of a dominant at all, and also am not generally that turned on by F/F stuff.

Well what a nice thing then that there's a new 2nd quest, Dark Possession. Even though it was predictable what was going to happen, what did happen was exactly what I wanted to, and I enjoyed it all the way through. ^_^ I think the only thing I would add is a bit more dialogue towards the end once the PC finds out she's been tricked, protesting that this isn't what she had expected, etc... but that's a pretty minor complaint since overall it was fun. I can't wait to see what's next!

So glad you're enjoying it!

After you've been tricked...

try "being naughty" and not fulfilling your contractual obligations and fail to return to him (you may have to change areas once or twice). Also try attacking Volkar, see how he reacts. :P

I'm hoping to add some more stuff with Volkar but that's going to have to be at a later date, because we're working on some other suprises right now, which I hope you will enjoy too. :)

Hi,

Thanks anyway . . .

MrHanky

Hmm, I'm pretty sure the hair pack is on the download page...MiasLairHairPack42.7z

I THINK that's it, it should be! It's just crazy silly if it's not! It's only logical!

I hope I'm not wrong here Fish and that you haven't made it so Mia's Lair is unplayable unless players go googling for some thinly-distributed essential mod!

Tell me it's not so!

Ye, Mia's HairPak is in download page and it's operational. mrhanky is referring to the link that Fishburger provided in some earlier posts. That Hairpack doesn't exist yet on that tumbir page link.

here is the link for all KS hair does - https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwqznZtZs6RZNVFsbnZZZXpvZG8&usp=sharing

Just choose the version you want and click on the fat arrow pointing down on the top of the page and download file.

Big thanks to Shocky who reupload them.

hello fishburger67 ,  Darkminxi and all his collegues

this is the first time i am posting on LL simply because i had to congratulate u all on  the GREAT work u  all have done.i dont enjoy bdsm and  slave training etc  but that did not stop me from  enjoying the company of JENNY AND SASHA. jenny is my favourite  together with vilja and anduniel they have become my dears. wish u can maybe attach additional quests to both jenny and sasha to make it much more  interesting.plz keep up the good work .

with lots of regard and best wishes.

i had the grey face bug with sasha even though i have the latest 4.2f can u suggest some solution ,i am  good at playing only and pretty much useless  at  modding.

Yep, got grayface bug on Sasha now as well, didn't have it before.

hello fishburger67 ,  Darkminxi and all his collegues

this is the first time i am posting on LL simply because i had to congratulate u all on  the GREAT work u  all have done.i dont enjoy bdsm and  slave training etc  but that did not stop me from  enjoying the company of JENNY AND SASHA. jenny is my favourite  together with vilja and anduniel they have become my dears. wish u can maybe attach additional quests to both jenny and sasha to make it much more  interesting.plz keep up the good work .

with lots of regard and best wishes.

i had the grey face bug with sasha even though i have the latest 4.2f can u suggest some solution ,i am  good at playing only and pretty much useless  at  modding.

Hi,

Thanks anyway . . .

MrHanky

Hi,

Thanks anyway . . .

MrHanky

Tell me it's not so!

Yes, the MiasLairHairPack42.7z is all you need.  It contains the KS Hairs that MiasLair uses.  Only find and download the full thing if you want to dress up your character or something.

Are you guys using the bsa version or the loose version?  Never mind, I just loaded the f version and have it myself.  Guess I'll have to put out a G version.

Version 4.2g (Loose only) is available

This version fixes the gray face for Sasha.  In addition, you will find a new space in the palace.  I am working on an update that provides for a "hair dresser".  You should ignore this new stuff because she currently does nothing and she does not look like what she will look like when I get her finished.

Also added more light to the pool area for those of you with enbs.

I will upload a bsa version on Monday.

So, I'm using Perkus Maximus but I just saw, that PerMa is incompatible? Something with version 2.2 and xmashared.... script...

PerMa is currently version 1.1.... So uhm.... where do I find v 2.2? Or do you mean your mods version 2.2?

It is not incompatible.  It just has lots of scripts that overload your system and may cause you some issues.  Look here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36882-sexlab-sex-slaves/?p=1096444 for more details.

thanks for the sasha fix she is perfect now (surely my countrymen could learn a thing or two about quick service from u guys :P )

i am using EFF 4 and at first when i took sasha as a follower everything was fine but later when i dismissed her there was no way to get her back as a follower .her dialogue box did not have the "follow me" line and EFF also stopped working on her (no menu).

i reverted to a previous save and instead of dismissing her used the "relax" command to get around the problem.all other follwers dont have this problem.

So, I'm using Perkus Maximus but I just saw, that PerMa is incompatible? Something with version 2.2 and xmashared.... script...

PerMa is currently version 1.1.... So uhm.... where do I find v 2.2? Or do you mean your mods version 2.2?

It is not incompatible.  It just has lots of scripts that overload your system and may cause you some issues.  Look here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36882-sexlab-sex-slaves/?p=1096444 for more details.

Yeah I fibbed on that fish, you should update your mods list to change Perkus version to 1.1 instead of 2.2, and also you can remove iHud from the list of badly behaving mods as it's fine now if you're using the very latest version.

Yeah I fibbed on that fish, you should update your mods list to change Perkus version to 1.1 instead of 2.2, and also you can remove iHud from the list of badly behaving mods as it's fine now if you're using the very latest version.

Thank you sir, done.