I have a bug with the latest version: resetting addiction is not working, I'm getting starter sets instead. 

Are you sure you're using the latest version, because the starter sets were removed. If so, did you update from an earlier version? If that's the case, it sounds like some script files might have been left over. I would try uninstalling, doing a clean save, then using a game save script cleaner, save again, then make sure you have the latest version of Skooma Whore (1.0 07/02/15), install it, and see if it's still acting up.

my char keeps injesting skooma in my inventory automaticly. Is this a function of this mod?? because its annoying Can an option be made to turn that off

Active Withdrawal Effects:

Every 3 IN-GAME hours, by default, the player may trip and fall down or drink a random drug from the inventory when on Decay Stage 3 or higher and no Withdrawal Supression effect active.

Don't forget to read the front page of any mod before using it...lots of useful information there.

thanks I knew it had a trip setting but I overlooked the part about ingesting a random drug. Thanks

my char keeps injesting skooma in my inventory automaticly. Is this a function of this mod?? because its annoying Can an option be made to turn that off

Active Withdrawal Effects:
Every 3 IN-GAME hours, by default, the player may trip and fall down or drink a random drug from the inventory when on Decay Stage 3 or higher and no Withdrawal Supression effect active.

Don't forget to read the front page of any mod before using it...lots of useful information there.

thanks I knew it had a trip setting but I overlooked the part about ingesting a random drug. Thanks

You're welcome!

I have a bug with the latest version: resetting addiction is not working, I'm getting starter sets instead. 

Are you sure you're using the latest version, because the starter sets were removed. If so, did you update from an earlier version? If that's the case, it sounds like some script files might have been left over. I would try uninstalling, doing a clean save, then using a game save script cleaner, save again, then make sure you have the latest version of Skooma Whore (1.0 07/02/15), install it, and see if it's still acting up.

Yes, it is the latest version. I'll try reinstalling. 

small patch: adds ability for other mods to add custom drugs to be used during rape

For Modders:

to add your drugs use SLSW_DrugsWOcure formlist Game.GetFormFromFile(0x20c71, "SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp")
you can also add drugs to leveled list SLSW_DrugsWOcure10 (40% chance) and SLSW_DrugsAll, carried by some bandits
if you do either of those ALWAYS check if your drug is already in list or you will cause lists bloat, since this mod has no revert(), and eventually cause CTD
you will probably have to write custom script for drug addiction for you drugs, or equip one of existing drugs

MOVED HERE http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2439-skoomawhore-10-patch/

SkoomaWhore 1.0 custom drugs patch.rar

I'm using the "Realistic needs and diseases" mod to force me drink, eat and sleep regularly. Thus I often have to sleep inside a dungeon, which has the risk for rape and getting diseases. I'd rather take a shoot of caffeine or whatever brew that cuts my need for sleep or my hunger (when my food is all eaten or has grown stale). Of course, such a shoot would make me an addict if uses too frequently.

How difficult would that be to implement into your mod? Would you be interested to do it?

I'm using the "Realistic needs and diseases" mod to force me drink, eat and sleep regularly. Thus I often have to sleep inside a dungeon, which has the risk for rape and getting diseases. I'd rather take a shoot of caffeine or whatever brew that cuts my need for sleep or my hunger (when my food is all eaten or has grown stale). Of course, such a shoot would make me an addict if uses too frequently.

How difficult would that be to implement into your mod? Would you be interested to do it?

I agree with this.

Skooma Whore Robust Brew of Coffee?

I could die happy. LOL.

I have published a small addon for this fantastic mod if anyone is interested.

Skooma Whore: Addicted V1.0 (22/08/2015)

DESCRIPTION

This mod is an optional Addon for Guffel’s excellent Sexlab Skooma Whore that adds extended drug seeking behaviours to the Player.

The mod affects Player Characters at high levels of addiction who are in withdrawal and have no drugs in their inventory. In desperation the player will:

• Automatically loot and use the first drug they see. This may, of course upset the owner of the drug if they happen to be alive to notice!
  • Automatically buy and use a hit from any Merchant that has a stash at a price that seems affordable to a desperate junkie!

Link: Skooma Whore Addicted V1.0

Hope you enjoy it!

Bane

DESCRIPTION

This mod is an optional Addon for Guffel’s excellent Sexlab Skooma Whore that adds extended drug seeking behaviours to the Player.

The mod affects Player Characters at high levels of addiction who are in withdrawal and have no drugs in their inventory. In desperation the player will:

• Automatically loot and use the first drug they see. This may, of course upset the owner of the drug if they happen to be alive to notice!
  • Automatically buy and use a hit from any Merchant that has a stash at a price that seems affordable to a desperate junkie!

Hope you enjoy it!

Bane

Nice, an "auto-pickpocket" function that could work well with "Xaz Prison Overhaul" to get the player in trouble and add an extra incentive (depending on your view) to get high stages of addiction.

DESCRIPTION

Hope you enjoy it!

Bane

Nice, an "auto-pickpocket" function that could work well with "Xaz Prison Overhaul" to get the player in trouble and add an extra incentive (depending on your view) to get high stages of addiction.

Interesting idea - how would you see it working though?  

At present SWA  hooks onMenuOpen BarterMenu for Merchants and uses a Perk to pick up container activation.  It  might  be possible to extend to autopickpocket  by hooking the pickpocket menu bot only once it is opened by the player.

I'm  trying to avoid anything that involves repeated scanning of targets / actors in the cell because of the script load it can cause (SWA at the moment is just one quest, one perk and  <300 lines of code.)  

DESCRIPTION

Hope you enjoy it!

Bane

At present SWA  hooks onMenuOpen BarterMenu for Merchants and uses a Perk to pick up container activation.  It  might  be possible to extend to autopickpocket  by hooking the pickpocket menu bot only once it is opened by the player.

I'm  trying to avoid anything that involves repeated scanning of targets / actors in the cell because of the script load it can cause (SWA at the moment is just one quest, one perk and  <300 lines of code.)  

Well repeated scanning wouldn't be needed at all. Only a tracking of the players movements which is already done.

For example: The player walks into Whiterun, the player walks/runs by an NPC and a random drug is added/used. And a bounty corresponding to the pickpocket amount is added as well.

The higher the addiction level the more often this happens.

So at a low addiction level it happens less, high addiction more. The NPC never has to actually have a drug in their inventory so the handling of that is not required. It could possibly hook into Aroused tracking and the "Exhibitionist" function of being watched/ looked at.

DESCRIPTION

Hope you enjoy it!

Bane

Well repeated scanning wouldn't be needed at all. Only a tracking of the players movements which is already done.

For example: The player walks into Whiterun, the player walks/runs by an NPC and a random drug is added/used. And a bounty corresponding to the pickpocket amount is added as well.

The higher the addiction level the more often this happens.

So at a low addiction level it happens less, high addiction more. The NPC never has to actually have a drug in their inventory so the handling of that is not required. It could possibly hook into Aroused tracking and the "Exhibitionist" function of being watched/ looked at.

Well it's possible - although I would personally prefer an approach based on the actual incidence of drugs in the game. I'll give it some thought and also give anyone else looking in a chance to add their opinions.

Hey anyone know how I could swap some visual effects arounds? Double vision from Skooma gives me a headache and some milder effect like from the Arch Mage or Contortionist would be much better. Couldn't figure out how to change them myself :(

In the MCM, you can turn some visual effects to high, low, or even off.

Not all of them, though, but I usually set them to mild.