Do you mind if I post a patch to fix this issue?

It is making the main test of the effect fail because of the condition on SexLab.IsActorActive(). 

No, sure go ahead.

Thanks!

I posted a patch here if anyone wants it.

It includes the updated scripts posted a couple of pages above...

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1663-obscure-patches-2016-03-10/

Edit: I updated the path with edits and clean up provided by Bane Master.

Hi, I have downloaded you patch but I don't see in your sources a conditional that prevents from getting your drug pool increased if it's not the player the one who takes the drug.

Regads.

Do you mind if I post a patch to fix this issue?

It is making the main test of the effect fail because of the condition on SexLab.IsActorActive().

No, sure go ahead.

Thanks!

I posted a patch here if anyone wants it.

It includes the updated scripts posted a couple of pages above...

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1663-obscure-patches-2016-03-10/

Edit: I updated the path with edits and clean up provided by Bane Master.

Hi, I have downloaded you patch but I don't see in your sources a conditional that prevents from getting your drug pool increased if it's not the player the one who takes the drug.

Regads.

I suspect that update got lost in the changes between various patched versions and needs adding back in.

Happily as there is now one patched source hosted by skyrimll we shouldn't have similar problems going forward.

I was alerted to the fact the original mod was distributed as loose files.

Making a BSA file in my patch was a mistake since the original loose files would take priority.

I updated my patch with packaged loose files instead,

Please use that version if you applied the patch recently.

perhaps I'm misunderstanding the term "patch" but I thought patches were something that modified the original mod and so needed the original mod installed as well.  I thought you mentioned that your SkoomaWhore file was standalone and did not need this original mod now.

perhaps I'm misunderstanding the term "patch" but I thought patches were something that modified the original mod and so needed the original mod installed as well.  I thought you mentioned that your SkoomaWhore file was standalone and did not need this original mod now.

At this point, it is more a collection of patches, packaged with the original files for convenience.

Hi! I don't know if I'm missing something, but I cannot find the skooma den in Whiterun. Can someone please direct me there? Also, I do not get any effects when taking skooma. Are the effects only from skooma bought at the skooma den or from a travelling dealer? The addiction and effects from the skooma work just not the visual, or do I need another mod for the visuals? If I have a mod conflict I can post my load order. I do not have the unofficial patches installed because I have been having trouble downloading them. Please help and thanks in advance and if this is the wrong place to post my help question, forgive me.

Hi! I don't know if I'm missing something, but I cannot find the skooma den in Whiterun. Can someone please direct me there? Also, I do not get any effects when taking skooma. Are the effects only from skooma bought at the skooma den or from a travelling dealer? The addiction and effects from the skooma work just not the visual, or do I need another mod for the visuals? If I have a mod conflict I can post my load order. I do not have the unofficial patches installed because I have been having trouble downloading them. Please help and thanks in advance and if this is the wrong place to post my help question, forgive me.

Sounds more that your mod isn't active. Or Skooma has been overridden. Are you sure you have the .esp turned on? Do you have another mod altering skooma after SW in your load order?

Sounds more that your mod isn't active. Or Skooma has been overridden. Are you sure you have the .esp turned on? Do you have another mod altering skooma after SW in your load order?

Thanks for the quick response. Skooma Whore is last in my load order and I do not have any other skooma mods installed. It is active because I do get the addiction when I consume skooma and MCM works. I do have the SexLab framework as required and it is active as well. Here is my current load order as set up by LOOT.

LOOT Load Order.txt

Thanks for the quick response. Skooma Whore is last in my load order and I do not have any other skooma mods installed. It is active because I do get the addiction when I consume skooma and MCM works. I do have the SexLab framework as required and it is active as well. Here is my current load order as set up by LOOT.

If you're using an ENB, that will affect the visuals. Besides the visuals for Skooma Whore, it also affects the vanilla Night Sight. Basically, my workaround for it is when my character is drugged, I just hit Shift+F12 to turn off the enb, until the effect wears off.

I just got one derpy question to ask prior to trying this out my next naughty mod spin, and that's if it's possible to try and quit cold turkey and lower decay states? I mean sure, if you let things go too bad it'll drive one nuts, but the possibility to lock yourself up in a cabin and wait it out exists so you don't turn into some crazed kaijit in Aftland instead, right?

I just got one derpy question to ask prior to trying this out my next naughty mod spin, and that's if it's possible to try and quit cold turkey and lower decay states? I mean sure, if you let things go too bad it'll drive one nuts, but the possibility to lock yourself up in a cabin and wait it out exists so you don't turn into some crazed kaijit in Aftland instead, right?

Yeah that is possible. Takes a hell of a long time (depending on the MCM settings) though. So brewing some herbal tea in the cooking menu is recommended.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there a spoiler somewhere that explains how to get to Whiterun's skooma den from Dragonsreach?

Dragonsreach and the skooma den are different locations, even though the skooma den entrance says dragonsreach dungeon...There are two entrances in Whiterun. One is near the city gate when you first enter Whiterun, look to your left where the water is coming out of the grate. Once you enter that, you'll have to swim up. The other entrance is after you take the stairs to the 2nd level, there is a wooden lid on what looks like a well.

Is there a spoiler somewhere that explains how to get to Whiterun's skooma den from Dragonsreach?

Dragonsreach and the skooma den are different locations, even though the skooma den entrance says dragonsreach dungeon...There are two entrances in Whiterun. One is near the city gate when you first enter Whiterun, look to your left where the water is coming out of the grate. Once you enter that, you'll have to swim up. The other entrance is after you take the stairs to the 2nd level, there is a wooden lid on what looks like a well.

Yep. Been using those two. I had a feeling the third entrance was not finished. Thought maybe the Jarl or some prison guards would have a key to the skooma den from the dungeon area. Looks like a WIP still.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm getting a bounty of 15757 for a 5 Gold offence. Anyone see their bounties this high for some trivial crime? I did have a bunch of illegal potions in my inventory, and was wondering if that was making my bounty go up from the initial 5 gold value.