Ok I explored the Windhelm and Solitude dens as well and I found only one issue between them. At Windhelm when you try to talk in there seems to be something hanging partway down into the door way. Making it hard to walk in, you can only walk in if you angle to one side of the door entrance while walking. If you try to go straight in you just run in place. Unless of course you crouch.

Ok here is some more general thoughts, idea's and suggestions for the dens.

Ok I thought the Riften one was by far the best one, it was nice, fairly big and open with lots of area's around. Whiterun was nice as well and very interesting due to the where it was. The other two where ok, but I would really like to see all of them expanded to be as big as the Riften one is.

In addition it would be nice to see a bit of a bar service as well there, with some people sitting at tables or the bar drinking.

It would also be very cool if all of the dens had a tunnel that lead outside the city to a trap door somewhere. This would be a way from some of the customers to come and go that normally wouldn't be welcome. Like the bandits who show up etc. Plus it would make sense.

Would like to see the number of whores expanded to at least 4 in each location. Say 3 females and 1 male ratio. Some suggestions for variety of different whores at each den is

Riften

Female Nord

Female Bosmer

Female Argonian

Male Dunmer

Windhelm

Female Nord

Female Dunmer

Female Khajit

Male Argonian

Solitude

Female Nord

Female Breton

Female Altmer

Male Imperial

Markarth

Female Nord

Female Redguard

Female Orc

Male Orc

Whiterun

Female Nord

Female Imperial

Female Breton

Male Redguard

It would also be nice if the whore dressed the part, I will look around for a mod that could be suggested that has whore style clothes to so they whores can wear them and so the pimp could give the clothes to the PC as well. Will post possible mod idea's when I find them in a new post.

Turn off greet comments, it gets old fast standing waiting for a customer to have 1-3 other NPC's nearby saying over and over. "can I help you" "what do you want" and things like that. So turning that off would be a huge plus.

Also instead of just having to wait for a customer, when you are a on duty whore, let you approach any of the random NPC's that don't work there and offer them sex.

In addition to my idea about sliders on how much the pimps cut is which I am still in favor of. Some other thoughts on payment.

If you tell a customer no you don't do that two times, they walk away and go to a NPC whore instead.

I don't know if this is possible or how easy it would be but it is a bit odd. Right now you can tell them no you don't do that, offer something else, like a blowjob, have them say now, then ask them what they want again and then they ask for a blowjob. It would be nice if they said no once to something they always say no to it again and won't ask for it themselves.

A complicated but I feel more immersive pay system. Instead of you just asking x amount have the chance they agree based on a few factors. With the base chances as follows.

10 gold = 100%

20 gold = 90%

30 gold = 80%

40 gold = 70% etc

next you apply the sex act chance.

Handjob/footjob/boobjob = -20%

Blowjob = -10%

vaginal = 0%

Anal = +10%

So you have a better chance to earn more with some sex acts. If you quote a price to the NPC for a sex act and the chance fails have them say. "No that is to much." Then you have a choice of saying "How about..."(which makes the cost list pop up and you can try a lower price) or for you to say. "Sorry that's what it costs" in which case the NPC walks away to one of the NPC whores.

They idea of this, is to make it so you are a desperate skooma whore you might have to do things you don't want to do to earn the gold you need for your skooma addiction.

Which brings me to my last suggestion, skooma addict/New Whore. Have the PC earn ranks in Skooma whore, as in earning a reputation of being a skooma whore. They idea is a new fresh faced whore will earn more than a well known and well used skooma whore. So the rank effects the amount of gold you can ask for.

Rank 0 Fresh Face = +50%

Rank 1 New Face = +30%

Rank 2 New Whore = +10%

Rank 3 Skooma Whore = 0%

Rank 4 Been there done that = -25%

Rank 5 Everyones been there and done that = -50%

My suggestion on gaining ranks is simple. It tracks your number of customers as you get x amount you advance to the next rank. My suggestion as follows.

Rank 0 = 0-9 customers

Rank 1 = 10-29 customers

Rank 2 = 30-69 customers

Rank 3 = 70-109 customers

Rank 4 = 110-159 customers

Rank 5 = 160+ customers

If you guys are interested in pushing the whore aspect even more I have some idea's along the lines of "donkey shows" and the like that could be offered as well.

As always these are just my thoughts, feelings and suggestions. Feel free to use or ignore any of them you want. They are meerly friendly idea's in a effort to help make the mod better and nothing more. Don't consider them as pressure to add them, only idea's to use if you like them.

Anyone know why i get no visual effect on any of the drugs? they are turned on in the mod manager, i even used the console to create a potion for the skooma MGEF, and it did nothing. Just turned my screen purple for a second.  What gives lol

This will be due to your ENB almost certainly, things like night vision and drug visuals modify the same settings that an ENB does, and ENBs take presedence. You can get around this by going into your ENBLocal.ini and setting UseOriginalPostProcessing to 1 (if it's not there it's in Series), that lets drug visuals and night vision work as normal. Alternately make a key that turns off the ENB (normal is Shift+F12) when using night vision or drugs.

Anyone know why i get no visual effect on any of the drugs? they are turned on in the mod manager, i even used the console to create a potion for the skooma MGEF, and it did nothing. Just turned my screen purple for a second.  What gives lol

This will be due to your ENB almost certainly, things like night vision and drug visuals modify the same settings that an ENB does, and ENBs take presedence. You can get around this by going into your ENBLocal.ini and setting UseOriginalPostProcessing to 1 (if it's not there it's in Series), that lets drug visuals and night vision work as normal. Alternately make a key that turns off the ENB (normal is Shift+F12) when using night vision or drugs.

Quick addition to this... I use the "FXAA Post Processing Injector" along with "Climates of Tamrieal" (for darker areas) with no problems so xbloodwhipx might try that one.

It is a bit more difficult to set up but worth it in the long run.

Disclaimer: The above is just my suggestion. I do not claim to know every mod and/or all variations to mods. I in no way claim to know "everything" about one mod or another. The above is in no way saying that "I know better than another" I only know what works for me. If a person dose not like what is said then they agree by reading this to just ignore it and move on.

Small question, I may have even just missed the answer somewhere else, but I'm wondering how to do you stop being a prostitute? Because when I was done I went to speak with the pimp/dealer and there was no dialogue option. Is there supposed to be one? Or is it only good as long as you're in the den?

the new dens seems pretty good, but yes, there's a few conflcts with sewers of skyrim, the markarth den in particular.

The whiterun den seems to have a single conflict as well but the access point that's blocked is right behind the dealer and it's a door that requires a key, so that one seems completely benign, Conflicts seems pretty well mitigated when they have more that one access point, the solitude den comes to mind, but that one is completely conflict free with sewers of skyrim, though that one dealer in solitude seems completely trapped in his dealer room, not a conflict just an immersion thing.

I just made a quick patch for the markarth door to the sewer and moved it behind the dealer to the little hallway to the warehouse area. I didn't mess with anything else, so make sure to put skooma after skyrimsewers.esp so that the navmeshes work correctly, otherwise NPCs and followers will be stuck in the now nonexistent door.

Also skoomawhore seems to also have a few dirty edits, especially to the jail cell doors, which causes a conflict with prison overhaul which adds a couple of keywords to the doors. Skoomawhore may use the jail doors for something but it doesn't seems to modify them for anything, so that's a dirty edit. Putting prison overhaul after skooma in the load order can fix that.

PatchSewer.esp

Ok I explored the Windhelm and Solitude dens as well and I found only one issue between them. At Windhelm when you try to talk in there seems to be something hanging partway down into the door way. Making it hard to walk in, you can only walk in if you angle to one side of the door entrance while walking. If you try to go straight in you just run in place. Unless of course you crouch.

Ok here is some more general thoughts, idea's and suggestions for the dens.

Ok I thought the Riften one was by far the best one, it was nice, fairly big and open with lots of area's around. Whiterun was nice as well and very interesting due to the where it was. The other two where ok, but I would really like to see all of them expanded to be as big as the Riften one is.

In addition it would be nice to see a bit of a bar service as well there, with some people sitting at tables or the bar drinking.

It would also be very cool if all of the dens had a tunnel that lead outside the city to a trap door somewhere. This would be a way from some of the customers to come and go that normally wouldn't be welcome. Like the bandits who show up etc. Plus it would make sense.

Would like to see the number of whores expanded to at least 4 in each location. Say 3 females and 1 male ratio. Some suggestions for variety of different whores at each den is

Riften

Female Nord

Female Bosmer

Female Argonian

Male Dunmer

Windhelm

Female Nord

Female Dunmer

Female Khajit

Male Argonian

Solitude

Female Nord

Female Breton

Female Altmer

Male Imperial

Markarth

Female Nord

Female Redguard

Female Orc

Male Orc

Whiterun

Female Nord

Female Imperial

Female Breton

Male Redguard

It would also be nice if the whore dressed the part, I will look around for a mod that could be suggested that has whore style clothes to so they whores can wear them and so the pimp could give the clothes to the PC as well. Will post possible mod idea's when I find them in a new post.

Turn off greet comments, it gets old fast standing waiting for a customer to have 1-3 other NPC's nearby saying over and over. "can I help you" "what do you want" and things like that. So turning that off would be a huge plus.

Also instead of just having to wait for a customer, when you are a on duty whore, let you approach any of the random NPC's that don't work there and offer them sex.

In addition to my idea about sliders on how much the pimps cut is which I am still in favor of. Some other thoughts on payment.

If you tell a customer no you don't do that two times, they walk away and go to a NPC whore instead.

I don't know if this is possible or how easy it would be but it is a bit odd. Right now you can tell them no you don't do that, offer something else, like a blowjob, have them say now, then ask them what they want again and then they ask for a blowjob. It would be nice if they said no once to something they always say no to it again and won't ask for it themselves.

A complicated but I feel more immersive pay system. Instead of you just asking x amount have the chance they agree based on a few factors. With the base chances as follows.

10 gold = 100%

20 gold = 90%

30 gold = 80%

40 gold = 70% etc

next you apply the sex act chance.

Handjob/footjob/boobjob = -20%

Blowjob = -10%

vaginal = 0%

Anal = +10%

So you have a better chance to earn more with some sex acts. If you quote a price to the NPC for a sex act and the chance fails have them say. "No that is to much." Then you have a choice of saying "How about..."(which makes the cost list pop up and you can try a lower price) or for you to say. "Sorry that's what it costs" in which case the NPC walks away to one of the NPC whores.

They idea of this, is to make it so you are a desperate skooma whore you might have to do things you don't want to do to earn the gold you need for your skooma addiction.

Which brings me to my last suggestion, skooma addict/New Whore. Have the PC earn ranks in Skooma whore, as in earning a reputation of being a skooma whore. They idea is a new fresh faced whore will earn more than a well known and well used skooma whore. So the rank effects the amount of gold you can ask for.

Rank 0 Fresh Face = +50%

Rank 1 New Face = +30%

Rank 2 New Whore = +10%

Rank 3 Skooma Whore = 0%

Rank 4 Been there done that = -25%

Rank 5 Everyones been there and done that = -50%

My suggestion on gaining ranks is simple. It tracks your number of customers as you get x amount you advance to the next rank. My suggestion as follows.

Rank 0 = 0-9 customers

Rank 1 = 10-29 customers

Rank 2 = 30-69 customers

Rank 3 = 70-109 customers

Rank 4 = 110-159 customers

Rank 5 = 160+ customers

If you guys are interested in pushing the whore aspect even more I have some idea's along the lines of "donkey shows" and the like that could be offered as well.

As always these are just my thoughts, feelings and suggestions. Feel free to use or ignore any of them you want. They are meerly friendly idea's in a effort to help make the mod better and nothing more. Don't consider them as pressure to add them, only idea's to use if you like them.

nutluck, I really appreciate you testings and advise, you are irreplaceable at that :)

In the last days you wrote so much I can't even address it all. I'm also a bit somewere else with my thoughts.

A lot of things you mentioned I did to save myself the work. For example the dialouge with the whores, I made it simple so I get it finished. The bater dialouge as whore is somekind of a circle so I made the second line rather vague so the dialoug can start over from there again. When working as a whore you can do that anywhere as long as you don't leave the cell through a load door.

That the customers don't walk up the dealer to pay is to save time and work. I didn't want to make the time on customer takes longer than necessary.

I'll note your other suggestions and maybe see what I can draw into SW if i'm forced to another update, because of a bug or something like that.

Let me tell you something. I've been working on this mod constantly for most time this year now and I haven't played skyrim this year at all (!) which I really want by now. I can't see this mod anymore. I want it to be finished so I brought in into a state in which it is good (enough). Of course there can always be new stuff and improvements, but I don't want to have this construction site anymore. Don't get me wrong, I still like modding and I'm not abandoning anything neigther I'm stopping any support, but I want this project to be finished.

So as long as I don't have to work on this mod any further, I won't make any update or (cosmetic) changes.

No worries, if you want need a break. Then take one by all means. If in a couple of months or a year you want to come back and add to this mod great.

I just toss out idea's and stuff I think can improve mods and report any bugs I find. Then if the mod author wants to use them great and if not no worries. :)

Sorry for bothering again but I keep having the problem with the pools autoincreasing (and it's not due to automatically taking a drug). Maybe it is a conflict with some other mod. Could you tell me the function that you use to increase the pools to see if any other mod does something that could be registered as taking drugs?

Thanks.

Edit: Could it be that enemies healing themselves with drugs/brews are making increase the player pool? I mean, they take the drug, the game sees it has been consumed and increases the pool without actually looking who took the drug.

It's the only thing that I can think of.

Edit 2: Looking at the code I think I can confirm the problem.

For example lets look at slsw_badpotion_monitor:

Scriptname slsw_badpotion_monitor extends ActiveMagicEffect  

GlobalVariable Property SLSW_DrugPool_pd  Auto
GlobalVariable Property SLSW_DrugPool_md  Auto
GlobalVariable Property SLSW_DrugPool_mkd  Auto
GlobalVariable Property SLSW_AddictionIndicator  Auto
float property DrugStrenght auto
SLSW_mcmConfig Property MCM  Auto  
SLSW_upkeep Property upkeep Auto

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)

float CurrentValue_pd = SLSW_DrugPool_pd.getValue()

CurrentValue_pd += DrugStrenght + Utility.RandomFloat(1,3)

SLSW_DrugPool_pd.setValue(CurrentValue_pd)

upkeep.UpdateIndicator()

EndEvent

If a bandit takes a drug, the event is also triggered because it doesn't look for the player, any actor that casts the magic effect associated with the drug will trigger it, then it adds the value to the pool, the problem is that the player is not the only one that can trigger it.

I think it could be solved with a conditional that checks if the player is the one that took it (akTarget == Game.GetPlayer).

Thanks again for your time.

Hello, i really like the drugs and they work great.

Especially like that drug that changes the view, maybe make different shaders for more of the drugs sometime.

However i do have a problem that i can't talk with any of the npc's in whiterun's drug den(or whatever its named), they are all nameless too. One of those happened to not be nameless, but i think she is from a wenches mod i have, as she looks like one(wenches clothes) and is named Bella.

I suppose this is not intended? I can't talk to the guy who seems like the dealer either(can't be sure its him if i cant talk to him)

edit: i have not tried any other drug dens in the other cities yet.

edit2:

so i decided to reload my quick safe just before i entered and i re-entered.

this time the door to the dealers stash was open and i went in, found a named npc who seemed like the correct dealer sleeping.

i am a vampire with better vampires on and sunlight damage set to hardcore, so i came there at night.

after talking to him, it seems he works fine and i got a random customer too, and it worked with him

it also appears bella is part of the mod, i just didn't notice the extra dialog the first time.

so are the rest of the npc supposed to be unresponsive? If yes, why? I think they should at least have a generic name, so other mods can work with them, that add dialog to npcs.

Its a perfect place to pimp your prostitutes with a prostitute mod.

Amazing mod, good stuff.

I also just wanted to report a bug.  When entering the Whiterun Den the NPCs are all gone except Bella.  As per the above poster, reloading a quicksave seemed to fix this.  I'm not sure if the NPCS permenantly stay gone if you save once the bug occurs.  It's very hard to reproduce and I'm not sure what's causing it.  I don't have anything that edits those cells.

I haven't seen this problem occur with other dens, but I save before I enter them just to be safe.

Also the Whiterun Den is incredibly dark, even with ENB turned off.  Some more light sources will really help, especially in the area around bella :P

Having this odd issue with the guy (boss?) in Ratway asking PC to leave as if trespassing, but it doesn't seems like he ever gets aggressive or place any bounty.

have you raped anyone by using defeat mod while in the ratway den?

if yes, that may be the problem, i do not know other fix then loading a safe before the rape

Amazing mod, good stuff.

I also just wanted to report a bug.  When entering the Whiterun Den the NPCs are all gone except Bella.  As per the above poster, reloading a quicksave seemed to fix this.  I'm not sure if the NPCS permenantly stay gone if you save once the bug occurs.  It's very hard to reproduce and I'm not sure what's causing it.  I don't have anything that edits those cells.

I haven't seen this problem occur with other dens, but I save before I enter them just to be safe.

Also the Whiterun Den is incredibly dark, even with ENB turned off.  Some more light sources will really help, especially in the area around bella :P

Yea sorry... my ENB is crap or maybe its my fault.

it is just bright all the frigging time so I never noticed it.

Give me some time and eventually I will get off my butt and fix it.

its easy to fix.

Nope, this particular save doesn't even have defeat.

Is the asking to leave normal or if he should gets aggressive?

Is it the guy named Augustus something? If so, I have had this too. I think he has a room nearby too. But I don't know the story on him.

Amazing mod, good stuff.

Yea sorry... my ENB is crap or maybe its my fault.

it is just bright all the frigging time so I never noticed it.

Give me some time and eventually I will get off my butt and fix it.

its easy to fix.

Np! It's a small issue on an amazing mod.  This adds so many layers of immersion.

Another idea I had would be to add junkies outside of the dens in town (places like dark alleys and stuff).  These junkies will do anything for a fix:

1.) Offer sexual favors for Skooma (can use the pre-existing prostitute framework already built)

2.) Pay Gold

3.) Attempt to pull a weapon on you and attack you for your skooma.  Some might even call in thugs to ambush you.

4.) Risk of the junky being an undercover guard and they bust you if you try to continue, giving you a crime bounty and taking you to jail.

This can add the "dealer" aspect to the mod.

There also might be corrupt guards who will let your crime go for a fix.

These outside of den NPCs can be random spawns like the dealers, some can be roadside encounters.  Best to put them in seedy areas of the towns.

Nope, this particular save doesn't even have defeat.

Is the asking to leave normal or if he should gets aggressive?

Is it the guy named Augustus something? If so, I have had this too. I think he has a room nearby too. But I don't know the story on him.

Yep that's the guy, and I saw his room too, everything is not tagged as stolen, but he was chasing me out of the entire Ratway in general not just his room nor the skooma bar/brothel.

Also not sure if it is related, but there's a guy that is tied up who has a similar name in Riften Jarl's room. I don't know if it is from this mod or another.

Edit: The tied up guy is from another mod, likely not related

A sort of a follow-up to my previous post about the Windhelm den:

I was able to work there successfully by not staying inside the den area after starting. I stood around the end of the bar, at the bottom of the stairs, etc., and customers arrived and departed normally. Kassandra, however, remained stuck in the cage with Hastuar and a Farmer with a Necromancer idling just inside the entrance the whole time. I was able to end my shift without a hitch too, So, if ppl want to play around there, just stay to the rest of the club and don't take customers back into the "secret" area.

Thanks again.

is it possible to work in the dens for skooma and not for Money ?

You get money as long as you are on low addiction. On addiction stage 4 you get a bit gold and 1 skooma per customer and on stage 5 you get one only 2 skooma per customer.

So far, in at least a couple dens, I've found that when you have an addiction decay stage of 5 (if not 4), the counterman will tell you that you will get 2 skooma instead, and he'll get all the gold. I think this is an awesome way to do it. I think my only addition (if it's not actually in the mod and I just missed it), would be to keep at least one drug dealer in the inns of the cities to give your character a "free sample", to get your character hooked and owing the dealer a favor. I find that without your character being well funded, or raped, it's actually kind of hard to get addicted...that being said, I absolutely love this mod!

So far, in at least a couple dens, I've found that when you have an addiction decay stage of 5 (if not 4), the counterman will tell you that you will get 2 skooma instead, and he'll get all the gold. I think this is an awesome way to do it. I think my only addition (if it's not actually in the mod and I just missed it), would be to keep at least one drug dealer in the inns of the cities to give your character a "free sample", to get your character hooked and owing the dealer a favor. I find that without your character being well funded, or raped, it's actually kind of hard to get addicted...that being said, I absolutely love this mod!

How long did it takes for you to get addiction 5 ? is it really Skooma you get or is it any of the new brews ?