I'm getting a bounty of 15757 for a 5 Gold offence. Anyone see their bounties this high for some trivial crime? I did have a bunch of illegal potions in my inventory, and was wondering if that was making my bounty go up from the initial 5 gold value.

If you are using the SWA Addicted addon then yes - you got busted for illegal possession

Um, this might sound noobish or something, but how exactly do I download it manually into my game. I extracted the mod, but I'm lost after that.

I advice against installing mods manually. Use mod manager, like Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) or Mod Organizer (MO). Either tool will allow you to load packed mods to manager (no need to unpack them, unless especially instructed to do so) and places all content from them - including possible loose files - to correct places.

I've got an issue with th brothel side of this mod as I can't have sex with any of the Prostitues nor can I do anything as one myself Does this require FNIS:PCEA2? Because that does not work for me or would Animated prostitution affect this mod?

I'm having the same issue as Almir, would greatly appreciate if someone could help.

I've tried getting the prostitutes to work with and w/o Animated Prostitution installed but no dice.

I haven't tried hiring the prostitute, but if you want to earn some money you can talk to the drug dealer merchant and offer your services. Then wait around and eventually a customer will approach you for some fun. Be prepared to wait for some time between jobs, you won't get a queue of customers waiting for a turn. Each customer will leave the den before the next enters. Perhaps some skooma will help ease the boredom between clients?

I've got an issue with th brothel side of this mod as I can't have sex with any of the Prostitues nor can I do anything as one myself Does this require FNIS:PCEA2? Because that does not work for me or would Animated prostitution affect this mod?

I'm having the same issue as Almir, would greatly appreciate if someone could help.

I've tried getting the prostitutes to work with and w/o Animated Prostitution installed but no dice.

I haven't tried hiring the prostitute, but if you want to earn some money you can talk to the drug dealer merchant and offer your services. Then wait around and eventually a customer will approach you for some fun. Be prepared to wait for some time between jobs, you won't get a queue of customers waiting for a turn. Each customer will leave the den before the next enters. Perhaps some skooma will help ease the boredom between clients?

I probably should've been more clear with what my issue is.

If I approach a prostitute/a patron approaches me. Gold changes hands but no animation plays, and whoever I propositioned/whoever propositioned me will stand on the spot not moving and I can't interact with them again without reloading the cell.

If I approach a prostitute/a patron approaches me. Gold changes hands but no animation plays, and whoever I propositioned/whoever propositioned me will stand on the spot not moving and I can't interact with them again without reloading the cell.

Gold changing hands sounds suspicious. I don't recall seeing that, I had to wait until I was tired of servicing clients, and then go to the skooma merchant to clock out and get paid. Is it possible that you have another prostitution mod that is also trying to fire off with these clients, and perhaps getting things confused as to which form of prostitution is running at the time?

Gold changing hands sounds suspicious. I don't recall seeing that, I had to wait until I was tired of servicing clients, and then go to the skooma merchant to clock out and get paid. Is it possible that you have another prostitution mod that is also trying to fire off with these clients, and perhaps getting things confused as to which form of prostitution is running at the time?

Skooma Whore is the only mod I've got running that'd add prostitution, everything else is QoL stuff or armor/weapons.  And when you talk to the NPC prostitute i nthe den you have to pay them.

• 3 weeks later...

I use Animated Prostitution but nothing else

You most likely do not have SexLab and/or it's dependencies installed correctly. If gold is getting exchanged it sounds like Guffel's script is firing.

SexLab requires the latest FNIS for users but not PCEA2.

Animated Prostitution used to replace a file in FNIS that would mess a few mods up but its been about 3 years since I've heard that question so I'm not sure if there would be any problems running AP with SexLab or not these days not many currently are still using it with skyrim.

Is there some way of making regular potions (health recovery, magicka recovery, ...) addictive?

By editing their vanilla items, yes. There is probably a way to do it on-the-fly via script, but it's probably easier to just open up Skooma Whore and copy the "brew" data into the vanilla items.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there some way of making regular potions (health recovery, magicka recovery, ...) addictive?

You would need my SW patch and a mod that will add all desired potions to drugs list

Btw while iwas here, my perverted my had a thought about cumdump/ succubus addon for SW, where pc would essentially be drugged (without visual effects) when having oral with npcs, any 1 interested?

DIALOGUE lines at skooma dens not showing for trading pc body for skooma ..!!?? 

What I'm seeing is that the dialog to start working as a prostitute shows up the first time, but that once you've agreed and started working the dialog with the skooma dealer to stop working and get your pay does not always show up.  Once that happens you can travel to another den and the "start" dialog does not show up, but you can continue servicing clients, and sometimes the "stop" dialog will then show up.

Is that the kind of problem you're having?

• 2 weeks later...

Hoping someone can help with a little problem I'm having. I use a mod called ZF Primary Needs (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36898/?) which, among many other things, adds a really cool Skooma-drinking animation followed by a drunken stumble animation whenever the player drinks (vanilla) Skooma. I also use Skooma Whore because I love the addiction/withdrawal features. The annoying thing is that ZF Primary Needs doesn't recognise the Skooma added by Skooma Whore, only the vanilla stuff. So the animations don't play when I use Skooma from this mod. Does anyone know a way to make ZF Primary Needs recognise the items added by Skooma Whore, using TES5Edit or the CK? I asked the mod author of ZF Primary Needs, but it seems as though he's finished with the mod and is no longer very active, so I thought I'd ask here in case anyone knew. Hope someone can help. 

Hoping someone can help with a little problem I'm having. I use a mod called ZF Primary Needs (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36898/?) which, among many other things, adds a really cool Skooma-drinking animation followed by a drunken stumble animation whenever the player drinks (vanilla) Skooma. I also use Skooma Whore because I love the addiction/withdrawal features. The annoying thing is that ZF Primary Needs doesn't recognise the Skooma added by Skooma Whore, only the vanilla stuff. So the animations don't play when I use Skooma from this mod. Does anyone know a way to make ZF Primary Needs recognise the items added by Skooma Whore, using TES5Edit or the CK? I asked the mod author of ZF Primary Needs, but it seems as though he's finished with the mod and is no longer very active, so I thought I'd ask here in case anyone knew. Hope someone can help. 

Maybe see how the author of ZF is doing it.  Did he add a script to the skooma item or extend the game's drink potion script perhaps?  If he extended the drink potion script of the game, maybe he hard coded the ID of the skooma.  A better way to do that might be to add a keyword to the skooma item and then use the HasKeyword function when it is consumed to call whatever animation idle the author of ZF is using.  I've poked around in the CK some and made a few mods for myself that turned out to be crap, but sometimes I fix broken mods I am using too.  You might do the same thing and see what you come up with.

Maybe see how the author of ZF is doing it.  Did he add a script to the skooma item or extend the game's drink potion script perhaps?  If he extended the drink potion script of the game, maybe he hard coded the ID of the skooma.  A better way to do that might be to add a keyword to the skooma item and then use the HasKeyword function when it is consumed to call whatever animation idle the author of ZF is using.  I've poked around in the CK some and made a few mods for myself that turned out to be crap, but sometimes I fix broken mods I am using too.  You might do the same thing and see what you come up with.

Thanks a lot for the response, that's very helpful. I'll have a look and see if I can figure it out.

I'm having a problem with this mod, but I'm not entirely sure whether the root of the problem is due to Skooma Whore or Skooma Whore Addicted (I have both installed). I went to the Skooma Den in Whiterun and asked the dealer if he has any work for me. He tells me that I can sell myself in the den and for each guy I fuck he'll give me two bottles of Skooma. If I talk to him immediately after accepting this job, I can see that there's a dialogue option saying something like "I've finished working for today, can I have my payment?". The problem is that this dialogue option simply vanishes after a minute or two (I've tested this a bunch of times). So I stand around waiting for the Skooma Den inhabitants to approach me (there's no dialogue option to initiate sex with them, I have to wait for them to come to me), and by the time someone approaches me and we do the deed, I no longer have the dialogue option with the dealer to get my payment. If I mess around with the dealer using console commands (disable/enable, resurrect) I can sometimes get the dialogue option to return, but it's a less than ideal solution and not all that reliable. Has anyone else run into this problem, or does anyone know what I could do to fix it? 

Edit: one other question: is Skooma supposed to be so damn expensive? Without Trade and Barter enabled, a bottle of "regular" Skooma costs about 450 septims. Seems a bit extreme. I get that it should be a difficult habit to keep up, but that's quite a lot of money on a daily basis if you're addicted and needing multiple bottles a day.

I'm having a problem with this mod, but I'm not entirely sure whether the root of the problem is due to Skooma Whore or Skooma Whore Addicted (I have both installed). I went to the Skooma Den in Whiterun and asked the dealer if he has any work for me. He tells me that I can sell myself in the den and for each guy I fuck he'll give me two bottles of Skooma. If I talk to him immediately after accepting this job, I can see that there's a dialogue option saying something like "I've finished working for today, can I have my payment?". The problem is that this dialogue option simply vanishes after a minute or two (I've tested this a bunch of times). So I stand around waiting for the Skooma Den inhabitants to approach me (there's no dialogue option to initiate sex with them, I have to wait for them to come to me), and by the time someone approaches me and we do the deed, I no longer have the dialogue option with the dealer to get my payment. If I mess around with the dealer using console commands (disable/enable, resurrect) I can sometimes get the dialogue option to return, but it's a less than ideal solution and not all that reliable. Has anyone else run into this problem, or does anyone know what I could do to fix it? 

Edit: one other question: is Skooma supposed to be so damn expensive? Without Trade and Barter enabled, a bottle of "regular" Skooma costs about 450 septims. Seems a bit extreme. I get that it should be a difficult habit to keep up, but that's quite a lot of money on a daily basis if you're addicted and needing multiple bottles a day.

This is due to the way the quest operates in SLSW (SW Addicted doesn't change any of the Den functionality)

Basically the "I'm finished" dialogue becomes unavailable from the moment a potential client spawns and starts moving towards you and remains unavailable until they finish interacting with, you walk back to the exit and "leave" (i.e. are deleted). You then have a short period (I think about 30 seconds when the "I'm finished" hand in dialogue is available before the next client spawns and the whole process is repeated.... Like so many things in life -it's all about timing! ;)

AFAIK that is the normal price for Skooma

This is due to the way the quest operates in SLSW (SW Addicted doesn't change any of the Den functionality)

Basically the "I'm finished" dialogue becomes unavailable from the moment a potential client spawns and starts moving towards you and remains unavailable until they finish interacting with, you walk back to the exit and "leave" (i.e. are deleted). You then have a short period (I think about 30 seconds when the "I'm finished" hand in dialogue is available before the next client spawns and the whole process is repeated.... Like so many things in life -it's all about timing! ;)

AFAIK that is the normal price for Skooma

Ah, I see. That's very helpful information, thanks. I must be getting the timing wrong, I'll try it again with this in mind.