I have strange issue with this mod: I never used any drugs, but drug pool incresing regularly. For now I have physical decay 360, mental decay 226 and magical decay 26. At the same time I don't have any addiction stage or withdrawal effects. I tried to find triggers for drug pool increase and noticed that it growing after killing enemies, but maybe there are other triggers too. I guess there could be conflicts with other mods, but I have no idea which one could do such thing. Any ideas about that?

Did you get this issue after installing the new version? If so, did you make a new clean save without scripts using the save file cleaner application? If not, I advice you to do so. I had some issues and that fixed everything.

Did you get this issue after installing the new version? If so, did you make a new clean save without scripts using the save file cleaner application? If not, I advice you to do so. I had some issues and that fixed everything.

No, I never used previous versions of this mod. I started new game with current 0.9.8 and looks like drug pool has been increasing from very beginning of the game.

I'm having an issue where I am not getting clients in Windhelm. I go down and talk to the pimp and he tells me to get to work. Then I stand there. My clients are getting stuck at the gate to the city; they all just stand there looking at the door until I go up the stairs. Then when I get the dialogue, they stand there after it's over. No sex, no money exchange, no option to reinitiate, nothing. I hope this isn't something that's been addressed a million times and if it is, I'm sorry.

On another note, I like the addition of red light districts, but I have a thought on how to make it more relatable to drugs without ruining what you were trying to accomplish. I think you need to be able to buy skooma from the dealer. Then at stage 5 you are doing what Mixwater was doing and you're just working for drugs. You might even consider having the pimps working for the original drug dealers, so after your addiction hits 5, the pimp tells you you're too jittery to work the streets and you get sent up to work for the 'drug lord' himself. So, in Windhelm for example, you end up hanging out around the inn all day sleeping with the drug dealer and random associates for skooma kinda like what you had going on with Mixwater.

I love the mod, and love the features you've been adding, great job. 

Here are a few notes to take or leave:

- I don't see any recipe drops. I want to craft some of these brews/drugs and especially the purifying solution.

- When you're addicted, the guards will tell you to leave in an hour.  If you persuade them to have sex instead they sometimes just follow you around without initiating the sex conversation, sometimes you have to wait a couple hours.  If you fail the persuade, it doesn't seem to matter, no consequences.  Could they be bribed with money as well?

-  After an hour with the guards, they tend to try to murder you instead of throw you in prison.

- Can we remove the red light district if we want?

I had a thought about a possible feature for withdrawal that might be fun once the blackout feature has had some of those "planned features" added. My thought was that on the final stage of addiction, when the three hour check is done and there is no skooma to be had, your character could have a rare chance to black out in the same manner as when you drink too much. My only thought is that if this were to fire in combat, it might lead to some issues. It might be possible to do a check to see if the player is in combat and if so, cause the player to fall down instead.

I came across a surprise as well, and I'm not sure if this mod caused it or not, but I did the pussy dialogue to get some skooma from the khajiit in Riften while I wasn't addicted, and I had a collar equipped on me afterwards. I didn't have one in my inventory previously, so something obviously spawned one on me. If it was intentional, I like it. Speaking of, the response to that dialogue option seems to have a typo in it. It says something like "Well I hope you're still thigh if you do this every time.", which doesn't make sense. Is thigh supposed to be high?

My thoughts on the red light districts were that they were there to test the mechanics of the brothels while the brothel environments were being worked on. I would agree with others in the thread that they seem kind of out of place otherwise, at least in the more law-abiding towns. Regardless, nice work with the mod.

Hi

Thank you for the mod.....

I have this thing that i keep being addicted and i dont use any skooma or other potions from this mod .....do i get addicted to all the skyrim potions now or what?

Is there a way to cure this?post-28-0-78119600-1433237487_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately i didn´t really got anything done in the last weeks and today I´m going on vacation. Therefore I won´t be online for the next two weeks. Any update won´t come till the end of the month. Please be patient a bit longe^^

• 2 weeks later...

What about, instead of getting the same old boring gold while working in the redlight district, if the player lets their addiction go for too long they get a nasty debuff (The Shakes) that removes all their fighting ability, then you can choose to work for drugs in the redlight district to get your fix. five clients and you can choose one bottle of a drug of your choice.  This would be a way to force the player into that line of work.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to sound dense; but this mod won't install with NMM for me. I unpacked it, but it only includes a textures set. I've pasted it in to my data folder, but am I missing something?

Your download is very broken. It's missing meshes, scripts, SEQ, and esp files. Go re-download it. The archive should be just over 16 MB in size

Sorry to sound dense; but this mod won't install with NMM for me. I unpacked it, but it only includes a textures set. I've pasted it in to my data folder, but am I missing something?

Your download is very broken. It's missing meshes, scripts, SEQ, and esp files. Go re-download it. The archive should be just over 16 MB in size

Many thanks. I did redownload it before but same probelm. I've changed what I was using to unpack it (7zip to winrar) and it worked fine this time.

Thanks again.

How is the mod coming along? With 0.9.8 I had the problem that the drug pools would randomly increase their value. So aside from this problem (it keeps me from using it regularly) it's a great mod.

Thanks for your effort.

I'm working on the implementation of the drug dens and the possebility for the player to work there as a prostitute, as a substitute for the red light districts, which got to script heavy. I plan to make everything in the next week. And then I want to call the mod finished.

I just made a testrun checking on your problem with the pool. I didn't notice anything like you described. My guess is that the problem is on your end, maybe a bad install or conflict with a previous version. Are you sure you really didn't take any drug or brews that increased the pools? The brew are easily confused with normal potions.

How is the mod coming along? With 0.9.8 I had the problem that the drug pools would randomly increase their value. So aside from this problem (it keeps me from using it regularly) it's a great mod.

Thanks for your effort.

I'm working on the implementation of the drug dens and the possebility for the player to work there as a prostitute, as a substitute for the red light districts, which got to script heavy. I plan to make everything in the next week. And then I want to call the mod finished.

I just made a testrun checking on your problem with the pool. I didn't notice anything like you described. My guess is that the problem is on your end, maybe a bad install or conflict with a previous version. Are you sure you really didn't take any drug or brews that increased the pools? The brew are easily confused with normal potions.

I wonder if it's the effect that makes you take a random drug every so often if you're addicted, and you're just not noticing taking the drug?

Can you change it so that if you're an agressor during a rape you don't auto-consume drugs? I'm rapist way more often than I get raped, and I get juiced up each time.

That shouldn't happen at all. The script checks via sexlab function if the player is listed as victim, and then appies a drug. Unfortunately I don't know hot of execute this part diffrently. Somehow SL must confuse your char as the victim... The only thing right now would be for you to disable the featue completly.

I'm using Submit for the raping, my character is a transgender female via SOS for UNP and Sexlab Cumshot (which only disables the strapon really and allows cumshots). I've gotten drugged up on every time I tried raping while I had Skooma Whore active.

The moment you've all been waiting for is here :D

The final update is there!

Main changes are the removal of the redlight districts and their replacement through new drug dens in all major holds. To find the dens just look carefully around, they are not too hard to find :)

Another change is that blackouts now get you put in jail (not really imprisoned, just put there^^) and the possebility of rape when blacking out in the field. The new NSAP will have sleeping animations extra for this :D