Ok a few comments.

1) For now since some of us are trying to help test things. Tell us where the skooma dens all are, we can't test them if we can't find them all.

2) For the rape chance on blackout out in the wilderness why not have a slider instead of a default 33% chance. So we can adjust how likely it is to happen.

3) Why not also give a slider chance the guards decided to take advantage of a skooma whore in prison. Work like above but just for when you are in the city.

4) Finally have a chance, again have a slider for in a city and one for the wilderness where you have a chance to be robbed on blackout. Have a option where they only take your gold or all gold and gear above a certain gold value, again a slider to set the gold value of gear stolen.

To me the last three make sense as things that could happen and would add to the mod. Especially if they was done with sliders so they could get set to what ever the player wants even down to zero.

But what are visual eff, like in Minecraft?

lol^^

they are not as strong as this one though. Most of them are changes of the screen color, saturation and blur.

it is a pity , it would be funny and crazy sex !

If you look at my previous post I mentioned where they are all located and how to reach them.

Ah ok thanks, I did find the one in whiterun finally on my own. Still it would be nice for testing if the locations was in the OP for now.

But what are visual eff, like in Minecraft?

lol^^

they are not as strong as this one though. Most of them are changes of the screen color, saturation and blur.

it is a pity , it would be funny and crazy sex !

I once saw a really cool effect, it might have been from Hentai Creatures though I have no earthly idea.

it was like the game... was being watched very rapidly rippling water, the more to the center of the screen you looked the less it rippled.

it was a very cool effect and I wonder it can be recreated...

@Nutluck, aye that may be useful though it kinda makes me feel like I ruined the surprise. I made the Dens explicitly hard to find, or rather not too obvious.

Ok here is my feedback to the skoomaden/brothel. So far I have only been to the one in Whiterun, but I assume they are all pretty much the same other than with different NPC's and look.

I will break it up into two parts in spoilers. First one will be bugs/issues and the like, second will be for suggestions.

Ok here is some bugs or minor issues I found with the den and suggested tweaks to existing aspects.

1) It is not super easy to find. Perhaps give all skooma dealers and inn keepers a dialogue to tell you where the den is if you talk to them.

2) It is not hard to figure out but not super easy to know where to stand to be a whore. I suggest once you talk to the guy like the one in Whiterun that he tells you. "Bella has alcove to my right, you take the alcove to the left. Just wait there for customers." That way he seems more professional, as he is telling you where to work.

3) This has to do with gold pay, it is not real obvious if they customers pay you or go pay your pimp. I suggest when you talk to the pimp and get the job he tells you in addition to going to stand in the correct place, he then tells you. "Once you settle on a price, tell the customer to come pay me when their done with you. Once your done for the day, come see me to get your cut" That to me seems more like how it should run and makes things a lot more clear.

4) NPC's, a lot of them you can't talk to, I imagine that will happen in time where you can eventually talk to them all. Least I hope, if they are suppose to be able to to be talked to now, many of them have no names and you can't interact with them at all.

5) Dialogue with the clients while a whore. There is two things that I felt was wrong with this.

5A) When the client walks up he says "Hey Baby" you respond with "Though, what do you want?" I honestly have no idea what the first word should be but that just sounds weird. I suggest instead you replace that with. "Hey Handsome, what can I do for you?"

5B) After you settle on a price and say thats good, the dialogue ends and you have to talk to the client again. I don't know if the dialogue is suppose to end but why not have it not end and have the client ask what he does when you restart the dialogue about asking if you should do it here. I was a bit confused at first because I was waiting for the sex to start and nothing happened, then I talked to him again and seen you had to do that before it would move on.

5C) When you say your ready the client always says "Finally" which doesn't make sense if you agree to do it right then. What I suggest is changing it to the following. If you tell him to follow you, when you stop and tell him here is good, then he says that and sex starts. But if you say here is good right from the start his response should be different. I suggest "Good, i can't wait."

6) When talking to Bella to hire her as a whore, once you ask what all she does. You have no chance to say you changed your mind. I suggest in addition to all the sex choices to add another line that says. "On second thought I changed my mind" Which ends the conversation with her.

Ok here is some suggestions for expanding or improving on things.

1) Add a slider for the cut the pimp gets. Have it set at 20% by default but let the slider go from 10%-90% or something along those lines for those who want a easier time or a much harder time.

2) Once you have worked there for a bit, like a mini quest. Say serviced 20 customers over 3 or more days, the next time you talk to the pimp. He tells you because you are such a good little whore he will give you a discount on all future skooma, making skooma 50%. This is a way to get the whores hooked and keep them hooked on skooma.

3) Add a 10% chance of getting a rough customer, a client that wants to pay to "rape" the PC whore. Can even have them unwilling to to take no for a answer but they still go and pay the pimp once they are done so they don't get in trouble.

4) Have named NPC's of the city spawn as customers, I know several other mods do similar things. It makes named NPC's spawn in other locations for short periods of time. So in whiterun make it so there is a chance one of the whiterun guards or any of the named NPC's might come to visit.

5) When you get a job as a whore, they give you a special tavern wench outfit. So while your wearing it, you count as a whore while inside. SkyrimLL does this with a wreath for his Sisters mod and it makes it better. So you can go on or off duty by putting the wench outfit on. Letting you even free lance and whore outside the den. But still the gold goes to the pimp and you have to go collect it from them.

Anyways this are suggestions that are a bit more involved but I think they would add to the mod.

@Nutluck, aye that may be useful though it kinda makes me feel like I ruined the surprise. I made the Dens explicitly hard to find, or rather not too obvious.

Don't get me wrong I think that is great and how I would want it if I was just playing the game. But right now you kinda need them tested to make sure things are all working etc. So for testing being able to just find them is helpful. Once the dens are fully tested and everything is working fine. Then remove any mention of their location is what I suggest.

Anyone know why i get no visual effect on any of the drugs? they are turned on in the mod manager, i even used the console to create a potion for the skooma MGEF, and it did nothing. Just turned my screen purple for a second.  What gives lol

Anyone know why i get no visual effect on any of the drugs? they are turned on in the mod manager, i even used the console to create a potion for the skooma MGEF, and it did nothing. Just turned my screen purple for a second.  What gives lol

No clue they worked for me, I turn them off for testing since I use skooma a lot more than I would in normal play to just test stuff.

The New Gnisis Corner Club entrance conflict with Radioactive: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59871

He puts a wall right at your secret entrance.  Luckily a shady character popped out of the wall or I would never have found it.  Radioactive has over 4K endorsements so a lot of people may have trouble with this one.  I'd suggest moving the entrance to behind the bar (so the den corridor is straight rather than L shaped).  This was my favorite den entrance, though.  

As for the Markarth den, I'd suggest putting a door at the end of the warrens, directly behind where the pros used to stand.  I don't think there's anything there.

It was rather good just stumbling across the entrances.  

The New Gnisis Corner Club entrance conflict with Radioactive: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59871

He puts a wall right at your secret entrance.  Luckily a shady character popped out of the wall or I would never have found it.  Radioactive has over 4K endorsements so a lot of people may have trouble with this one.  I'd suggest moving the entrance to behind the bar (so the den corridor is straight rather than L shaped).  This was my favorite den entrance, though.  

As for the Markarth den, I'd suggest putting a door at the end of the warrens, directly behind where the pros used to stand.  I don't think there's anything there.

it was honestly so annoying trying to make the windhelm entrance, if there are enough requests then I will try to do something about it. I hope you understand, in the meantime check out the other 4 dens and settle with the TCL command to get over this barrier.

I was going to request an MCM toggle so that forced drugging only uses skooma (instead of a random drug), because I don't want to keep recompiling the slsw_upkeep script...

Then I realized that the mod is finalized, so I won't have to do it again. :)

Anyway, excellent job, I love this mod. Just wanted to say that.

Tried the Whiterun sewer, not sure if it is only me, if I enter from the water entrance even after surfacing the "underwater sound" doesn't go away. Have to exit back to Whiterun using the same swimming exit to get the sound to stop, even leaving through the ladder won't work.

Am I not suppose to talk to most of the people in there? More often than not they don't have the interact prompt except for the merchant and prostitute. Also the prostitute sometimes doesn't have the dialog choice when talking to her. I thought it is because she is about to have animation with someone, but standing around for a little bit no one approaches her.

Ok a few comments.

1) For now since some of us are trying to help test things. Tell us where the skooma dens all are, we can't test them if we can't find them all.

2) For the rape chance on blackout out in the wilderness why not have a slider instead of a default 33% chance. So we can adjust how likely it is to happen.

3) Why not also give a slider chance the guards decided to take advantage of a skooma whore in prison. Work like above but just for when you are in the city.

4) Finally have a chance, again have a slider for in a city and one for the wilderness where you have a chance to be robbed on blackout. Have a option where they only take your gold or all gold and gear above a certain gold value, again a slider to set the gold value of gear stolen.

To me the last three make sense as things that could happen and would add to the mod. Especially if they was done with sliders so they could get set to what ever the player wants even down to zero.

I support these ideas.

A suggestion for finding the dens.  Have the drug dealers you meet on the road give hints to locations in the cities.  Maybe have a wandering addict or two give some clues for gold to support their habit or a sex favor to share the secret.

it was honestly so annoying trying to make the windhelm entrance, if there are enough requests then I will try to do something about it. I hope you understand, in the meantime check out the other 4 dens and settle with the TCL command to get over this barrier.

It's all good. I've removed Radioactive and ETaC.  I only put them in to make things look different.  They've been in so long that they look normal now.  Time for a change.  I quite like your mod.  I've liked the idea since it started.  Thanks for sharing.

well since conflicts seems to be a recurring issue here are the locations of the other areas, if you have a mod in these locations you will have conflict issues. Just be warned you are ruining the fun of exploring the cities and finding these drug dens.

Whiterun: the sewer grate to your left as soon as you enter the city

Solitude: go to the bard college' basement and look for a suspicious cabinet close to the entrance outside (in the basement) use that particular entrance for the solitude den (there are others)

Windhelm: go to the darkelf inn area, again look behind the suspicious cabinet

Riften: go to the ratway, after going through the door with spike traps go the right hand tunnel (very dark, take a torch) and access the riften den.

if there are conflict problems with those locations as well provide me with place you want me to put an entrance. I will simply make the den a separate cell from the vanilla locations. Honestly I hate this solution but I see no other choice, besides I am involved with other things at the moment and dont really have the time to really do this. It is an easy fix as long as I know where I am suppose to put the door exactly... and assuming scripts wont get in the way.

I have a alternate suggestion for Riften, one that I think fits betters. I put it in spoiler tags below.

Since you don't want a place that is hard for your customers to get to or at least not dangerous like the current one is. Place a door in the beggers area instead. Right now that is a door that leads to a small place where beggers sleep and there is nothing else there. Placing the door there seems like a good spot, easy to get to but still some place most people wouldn't just go.

Ok just explored the Riften den. Same issues for it as the previous which I covered. I do have to say I like the layout of the den a lot better than the one in whiterun. Though I did find one other bug with it.

Once you enter if you go past the cage and keep going straight, you end up in a room with a hall that leads off. That leads to a door which if you open leads to stairs going up to another door. If you click on the door at the top of the stairs, it says it opens but it never actually opens and you can't go threw it. So I am assuming this a bug of some sort.

Will explore the other dens and look for bugs in them.

Ok just explored the Riften den. Same issues for it as the previous which I covered. I do have to say I like the layout of the den a lot better than the one in whiterun. Though I did find one other bug with it.

Once you enter if you go past the cage and keep going straight, you end up in a room with a hall that leads off. That leads to a door which if you open leads to stairs going up to another door. If you click on the door at the top of the stairs, it says it opens but it never actually opens and you can't go threw it. So I am assuming this a bug of some sort.

That is not a bug, it is actually intentional for something else.

Though I could have probably done something else like making the door require a key but left it as is.

Though I could have probably done something else like making the door require a key but left it as is.

Ah ok, I thought it was a bug since you can activate it but it never opens. No worries I was just reporting it cause I thought it was a bug.

Ah ok, I thought it was a bug since you can activate it but it never opens. No worries I was just reporting it cause I thought it was a bug.

thats cool bro, thanks for all the help.