is it possible to work in the dens for skooma and not for Money ?

So far, in at least a couple dens, I've found that when you have an addiction decay stage of 5 (if not 4), the counterman will tell you that you will get 2 skooma instead, and he'll get all the gold. I think this is an awesome way to do it. I think my only addition (if it's not actually in the mod and I just missed it), would be to keep at least one drug dealer in the inns of the cities to give your character a "free sample", to get your character hooked and owing the dealer a favor. I find that without your character being well funded, or raped, it's actually kind of hard to get addicted...that being said, I absolutely love this mod!

How long did it takes for you to get addiction 5 ? is it really Skooma you get or is it any of the new brews ?

Well, to start with, I set addiction level to fast, and the chance for 1st time use addiction to 25%. I believe the counterpimp gives you leaf skooma for payment once you're high enough addiction stage, as it's the cheapest one he sells. But in order to initially get the skooma to become addicted isn't exactly easy, as a normal whore session will net you about 300-400 if you're patient, and that's really only enough to get about 3 or 4 leaf skoomas. Even on Fast addiction speed, that's not much. You'll have to have ALOT of sex to afford to get addicted. You're almost better off just setting the chance to automatically be fed a drug on rape to 50 or higher, and just find a way to get raped! lol Once you're closer to addiction, immersion-wise it makes more sense at that point for your character to start whoring herself.

is it possible to work in the dens for skooma and not for Money ?

So far, in at least a couple dens, I've found that when you have an addiction decay stage of 5 (if not 4), the counterman will tell you that you will get 2 skooma instead, and he'll get all the gold. I think this is an awesome way to do it. I think my only addition (if it's not actually in the mod and I just missed it), would be to keep at least one drug dealer in the inns of the cities to give your character a "free sample", to get your character hooked and owing the dealer a favor. I find that without your character being well funded, or raped, it's actually kind of hard to get addicted...that being said, I absolutely love this mod!

How long did it takes for you to get addiction 5 ? is it really Skooma you get or is it any of the new brews ?

Well, to start with, I set addiction level to fast, and the chance for 1st time use addiction to 25%. I believe the counterpimp gives you leaf skooma for payment once you're high enough addiction stage, as it's the cheapest one he sells. But in order to initially get the skooma to become addicted isn't exactly easy, as a normal whore session will net you about 300-400 if you're patient, and that's really only enough to get about 3 or 4 leaf skoomas. Even on Fast addiction speed, that's not much. You'll have to have ALOT of sex to afford to get addicted. You're almost better off just setting the chance to automatically be fed a drug on rape to 50 or higher, and just find a way to get raped! lol Once you're closer to addiction, immersion-wise it makes more sense at that point for your character to start whoring herself.

Set chance on rape to 20% and use DCL. Run through some towns gathering everything, and you'll get force fed 10 skooma or so. At least for me. In one 6 hour session, I went from unaddicted to stage 5. At that point, I realized I wasn't prepared for such a severe addiction, so fast. LOL. I didn't even use any skooma, that was just from gathering plants and getting raped.

Feature Ideas... Hardcore Addict option in MCM

Addict Mindset... You get to a certain addiction stage, and can't control yourself when you see Skooma for sale by a vendor.

You have to buy Skooma, when you see it...

Hoarder... You find yourself stockpiling Skooma, you cannot bear to drop it or sell it. You are an addict, and your mind wont let you be parted from Skooma.

Outcome... This would seriously screw you up, serious addiction following, as you swag them off casually when you need them.

Tripping... With all the Skooma drug types, you'd be constantly tripping ( mind - tripping ), as you automatically gulp them down. Like in the film, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Gold... Your money would be depleted slowly, as you just automatically hand Gold over to anyone selling Skooma. Buying their whole stock, and hoarding it.

Full blown Addict... You would slowly increase your addiction, automatically gulping them down when needed, which is already in your mod.

Helpless... Without your drugs, you'd be unable to do much. Forcing you to actively seek out Skooma, as you gulp more and more down over time.

Thinking Ahead... Cue the new Skooma dens, whore yourself out to stockpile your Skooma to do your adventuring... Carrying as much as you can, to keep you in stock. Running out of Skooma, being a possible death sentence at higher addictions, needing you to think ahead. Jail time would be fun...

Degrading... The more you degrade yourself at the Skooma Dens, the higher the payout. Prison Overhaul Mod has an animation where the prisoner gets fucked by a broomstick...

Whore Discount... Skooma Whores get a 50% discount from the Skooma Dens...

Just some ideas to fuck up the player even more, to get them actively seeking the dens...

Just set the addiction to fast, console command yourself 100 skooma and spend a little time drinking them and you will hit max addiction very quickly. That's what I did when I was testing the mod.

100? hmmm.... i put high risk on 100%, drionk and drink ,  where can i see what stage i am ? active powers are just Regenerate...incease..decrease... etc

.....100 skooma, high risk 100%, nothing happens. drug pool rising in sw mcm 11.000, fortify, increase etc in active effectss stay about the same, after sleeping an hour theyare gone.  hulda wanted to have 65 gold extra or throw me out.  no experimantation or stage 2 or 5 noticed anywhere. bora no dialogue for work at all.

where is the actual addiction stage shown ?

Just set the addiction to fast, console command yourself 100 skooma and spend a little time drinking them and you will hit max addiction very quickly. That's what I did when I was testing the mod.

100? hmmm.... i put high risk on 100%, drionk and drink ,  where can i see what stage i am ? active powers are just Regenerate...incease..decrease... etc

.....100 skooma, high risk 100%, nothing happens. drug pool rising in sw mcm 11.000, fortify, increase etc in active effectss stay about the same, after sleeping an hour theyare gone.  hulda wanted to have 65 gold extra or throw me out.  no experimantation or stage 2 or 5 noticed anywhere. bora no dialogue for work at all.

In the MCM menu, if your addiction is not going up after 100 then something is wrong. When I tested it on fast it took way less than 100 to hit max addicton and took around that for the slow addiction to hit max.

In the MCM menu, if your addiction is not going up after 100 then something is wrong. When I tested it on fast it took way less than 100 to hit max addicton and took around that for the slow addiction to hit max.

2. test.  same new character started LAL companions. this time i went direvctly to Bora. dialogue for work was there.

high risk to 100, after 1 skooma bora dialofgue was stage 3, 2more skooma stage 4, after 5 skooma total it was dialogue stage 5 . but still not shown anywhere in menu or ui.

now that boras dialogue shows that my pc is stage 5, what is it about ? what will happen to my pc, what do i have to care about ?  what happens in stage 5 ?

i guess the withdrwal effects may be bad, so i have to Keep the stage 5? how many skooma are necessary to Keep stage 5 up  at which rate, default5) when will withdrawal effects start and what do they do ? how Long will they Keep up ? what happens if i click on reset addiction in mcm ?

2. test.  same new character started LAL companions. this time i went direvctly to Bora. dialogue for work was there.

high risk to 100, after 1 skooma bora dialofgue was stage 3, 2more skooma stage 4, after 5 skooma total it was dialogue stage 5 . but still not shown anywhere in menu or ui.

now that boras dialogue shows that my pc is stage 5, what is it about ? what will happen to my pc, what do i have to care about ?  what happens in stage 5 ?

i guess the withdrwal effects may be bad, so i have to Keep the stage 5? how many skooma are necessary to Keep stage 5 up  at which rate, default5) when will withdrawal effects start and what do they do ? how Long will they Keep up ? what happens if i click on reset addiction in mcm ?

Ok I get what you're asking now, I am not sure if it ever tells you your exact addiction level. I think that was done on purpose for immersion.

The down sides to high addiction is you get a lot of debuffs on how people treat you, stats etc. It is kinda brutal actually. You should see a debuff in your magical effects UI showing you what the effects are. They last until you detox aka not take the drug for a long time. I forget how long, it has been awhile since I last tested the drug effects.

The addiction stages will show in the top left corner when you cross a threshold unless I am mistaken.

there is a slider in MCM for Recovery Rate, or something like that, that you can set to control how fast the pool goes back to 0 (ie, increments per day).

Also, there are three degeneration pools and, based on what I've seen playing with the mod, different drugs have different effects on the various pools which determines which debuffs you get and how extreme they are. The skill debuffs especially, are, as Nutluck said, brutal when you rely on those skills.

Hope that helps.

I am having a problem with the Skooma drug only, not with the new added drugs.

When i drink skooma i do not get the debuffs of withdrawal to go away. If i drink another drug they are gone.

I have skyre and frostfall and a bunch of other mods. I am mentioning these two as the latest frostfall seems to have a problem with skyre, but i think its limited to frostfall itself(not game breaking and i do not want to restart again).

I placed the skooma whore mod right above bashed patch and the reprocessor for skyre and above the postReProcessor patches. I am using mod organiser, so i placed the skooma whore mod at the bottom, so its loaded cleanly.

Not sure what else i can do, any ideas? I am not sure if this was like that from the start either, i got addicted later in game, after rape.

Is the Riften Skooma Den unfinished except for Rita? I saw no one else in the place. I was getting incredible FPS drops in there as well. Apropos kept detailing Rita's exploits with a customer as well, but when I checked she was just standing there/

• 2 weeks later...

Version 0.97 somehow blocks Prison Overhaul 0.33 arrest event, forcing it to vanilla scenario. 0.96 works ok.

Same thing again, possible latest PO patches in conflict?

Sure that SW causes the conflicts?

After 0.97 I stayed clear of the gurad dialouge, so I don't know where the conflicts might come from.

Version 0.97 somehow blocks Prison Overhaul 0.33 arrest event, forcing it to vanilla scenario. 0.96 works ok.

After 0.97 I stayed clear of the gurad dialouge, so I don't know where the conflicts might come from.

Probably not that simple, but everything seems to be ok after uninstalling SW.

Probably not that simple, but everything seems to be ok after uninstalling SW.

I can't conform this. I am using Skooma Whore and XPO + Inte's patches. I have not experienced any problems with arresting dialogue, or faced other conflicts between the two mods.

Hi, 

i found just a little dirty warnings in papyrus log:

warning: Property Work1 on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (A4002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
warning: Property WhoreRI on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (A4002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
warning: Property CWSiegeAttackObj on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (A4002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
warning: Property WhoreMK on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (A4002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
warning: Property Work3 on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (A4002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
warning: Property CWSiegeDefendObj on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (A4002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
warning: Property WhoreSO on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (A4002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
warning: Property Work2 on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (A4002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
warning: Property WhoreWH on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (A4002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
warning: Property WhoreWR on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (A4002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
warning: Property WorkScript on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (A4002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
warning: Property SLSW_DrugBrothel on script slsw_mcmconfig attached to SLSW (A4002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
warning: Property SLSW_Brothel on script slsw_mcmconfig attached to SLSW (A4002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
warning: Property SLSW_Lilly on script slsw_mcmconfig attached to SLSW (A4002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

bye!

S.

Is the Riften Skooma Den unfinished except for Rita? I saw no one else in the place. I was getting incredible FPS drops in there as well. Apropos kept detailing Rita's exploits with a customer as well, but when I checked she was just standing there/

Where is the skooma den i tried looking but found no den in riften. the only one i found was the one in whiterun. are there more ??

Where is the skooma den i tried looking but found no den in riften. the only one i found was the one in whiterun. are there more ??

Check the first post, in the spoiler. :)

my char keeps injesting skooma in my inventory automaticly. Is this a function of this mod?? because its annoying Can an option be made to turn that off

Active Withdrawal Effects:

Every 3 IN-GAME hours, by default, the player may trip and fall down or drink a random drug from the inventory when on Decay Stage 3 or higher and no Withdrawal Supression effect active.

Don't forget to read the front page of any mod before using it...lots of useful information there.