I get the issue as well. So far I don't know if the mod is working or not but any warning or error message is a concern. Has anyone else had this issue and resolved it?

I use mod organizer and my skooma whore is set at priority 76 while Skooma whore addicted is set at 176 so shoo a whore is loaded first.

when I installed the add on listed abover here I get the message that it could not detect the skoomawhore esp

yet it's there in my load order, right above the one from the add on, and I don't get any CTD's

someone her ewho has this?

Can you make the extra NPCs in Skooma Whore all have names and be selectable? As it is now, if one of them becomes the target of a Thieves Guild pick pocket, Companions Brawl or Radiant Prostitution home delivery quest, the quest breaks as you can't interract in any way with the NPC except to kill them (can't even loot their bodies).

Can you please make a way to turn off the damned double vision effect? I can't play the game at all with that happening. It's godawful and I don't know why modders even use it. :(

First, I'm pretty sure there is an option in the MCM menu to change the more ...intensive visual effects. If you don't like it, tweak it!

Speaking of tweaking.... I don't think I need to point out that each has their own preferences when it comes to games. Some people don't want to use drugs IRL, but find the concept of drugs ingame amusing, arousing, or appealing. Not to mention that some people have an easier time perceiving strangeness with strange graphics, hence why some people (like me) can find it playable. It's just a matter of learning how the effect works and trying to aim for doorways properly.

First, I'm pretty sure there is an option in the MCM menu to change the more ...intensive visual effects. If you don't like it, tweak it!

Speaking of tweaking.... I don't think I need to point out that each has their own preferences when it comes to games. Some people don't want to use drugs IRL, but find the concept of drugs ingame amusing, arousing, or appealing. Not to mention that some people have an easier time perceiving strangeness with strange graphics, hence why some people (like me) can find it playable. It's just a matter of learning how the effect works and trying to aim for doorways properly.

The MCM option disables the other visuals, sadly. I like those ones. But the double vision makes me feel, quite literally, like I'm about to puke. My eyes just can't do that. 

You make a fair point, however, in that some people might be able to work through it. It's like 3D; my eyes just cannot understand 3D.

I'd even be fine with being prompted to what to change in TESVEdit to remove the double vision. I love the rest of the mod and it'd be a shame to stop using it.

For now I'm just reloading every time someone forces me to take Skooma, though.

i have searched posts over and over again ..where can i find any dealer ..i found the one in the warrens on my own ..please give a brief description ..??

Other than the ones which are in this mod, (and who have gone all up market by having premises - mind with Immersive Citizens they do seem to wander ), there are the standard ones http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Skooma_Dealer_%28NPC%29

i have searched posts over and over again ..where can i find any dealer ..i found the one in the warrens on my own ..please give a brief description ..??

Whiterun's is accessed by a couple of sewer entrances, as is Solitude's. Riften has a den in the warrens. Windhelm has a den behind a concealed door in the Corner Club. 

The first post has pics of the locations of the skooma dens in major cities. Whiterun's is accessed by a couple of sewer entrances, as is Solitude's. Riften has a den in the warrens. Windhelm has a den behind a concealed door in the Corner Club. 

no that's the first post ::

Can you include the other way too?

I want to be a Dealer  :D

The first post has pics of the locations of the skooma dens in major cities. Whiterun's is accessed by a couple of sewer entrances, as is Solitude's. Riften has a den in the warrens. Windhelm has a den behind a concealed door in the Corner Club. 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37404/?

Sorry about that. Thought the pics were in the first post, but now I can't find them. Look where the poor of each city hang out and you'll find the dens.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37404/?

i 'm not asking for this mod ..i copied and pasted it ..:)

Because of the disturbingly large chance that innocent small children under the age of three will find this mod and think that Skooma is something everyone should take, you should attach this warning to keep on the legal side and avoid lawsuit before skooma overdoses start coming in.

Alternately you can attach this warning because it's just wicked cool.

vSTFw5X.png

The next update of addicted has been released:

Skooma Whore: Addicted V2.1 (13/09/2015)

What's New in Version V2.1 (13/09/2015) (See full changelog)

• Added support for T&B Default Race Relations
  • Improved forced menu close (no longer reliant on hooking key bindings)
  • Pricing bug fixes
  • Desperate purchase on selling items fixed
  • More code optimisations

Link

Thanks! Your three mods (including t&B) work really nice together. Too bad this one isn't going to be supported anymore, it has a lot of potential (the sex\interactions part, especially)

Hi I need some help. From what I understand you get paid after ending a shift when working in the den, but when I end a shift I don't get paid. I talked to the npc behind the counter to begin and end my shift. I am also in Solitude. I'm not sure if it is a conflict or load order problem. I used LOOT to sort my load order. Any help will be appreciated.

The following in my load order

00 Skyrim.esm
01 Update.esm
02 Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp [Version 2.1.3b]
03 Dawnguard.esm
04 Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp [Version 2.1.3b]
05 HearthFires.esm
06 Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp [Version 2.1.3b]
07 Dragonborn.esm
08 Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp [Version 2.1.3b]
09 hdtHighHeel.esm
0A SexLab.esm [Version 1.60]
0B TKChildren.esm
0C SexLabAroused.esm
0D ZaZAnimationPack.esm
0E BeeingFemale.esm [Version 2.5]
0F Devious Devices - Assets.esm [Version 2.8.3]
10 Devious Devices - Integration.esm
11 Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
12 daymoyl.esm
13 HighResTexturePack01.esp
14 HighResTexturePack02.esp
15 HighResTexturePack03.esp
16 Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp [Version 1.1.9]
17 XPMSE.esp
18 RaceMenu.esp
19 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
1A SkyUI.esp
1B TKChildren_DB.esp
1C TKChildren_HF.esp
1D TKChildren_V.esp
1E USKP TKChildren Patch.esp
1F childskeletonfix.esp
20 RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
21 RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
22 RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
23 RND_USKP-Patch.esp
24 navetsea female face preset.esp
25 Basvanbeu MuscleTextureChanger with Navetsea set.esp
26 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
27 sanguinesDebauchery.esp
28 hydra_slavegirls.esp
29 Captured Dreams.esp
2A Inconsequential NPCs.esp
2B Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
2C RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
2D SexLab_Dialogues.esp
2E SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
2F BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
30 TkCHildren - Inconsequential NPCs.esp
31 Devious Deviants.esp
32 Aradia Devious Expansion.esp
33 RND_AnimalLoot.esp
34 RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
35 Brawl Bugs CE.esp
36 Deviously Enslaved.esp
37 Customizable Camera.esp
38 SexLab Romance.esp
39 MilkModNEW.esp
3A MilkModNEW HF.esp
3B MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
3C Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp [Version 3.0.4]
3D Bashed Patch, 0.esp

I've run into a few issues with this mod. I know you've said that you consider the mod complete, but I'm not sure if you consider bug fixes out of the question.

Firstly, the Whiterun den's water is set up incorrectly. If you go underwater and then come back up, you end up with the droning underwater sound effect playing when above water.

Second, if you change the addiction speed to medium (havn't tested slow), you'll still end up suffering the active withdrawal effects (tripping, auto-drinking, and etcetera) at the same amount as you would when on the default fast addiction, which ends up being at the higher end of "regular use" for medium. You also receive comments like "My best customer!" when at relatively low addiction and speaking to dealers. The latter is rather inconsequential, but the former is rather annoying.

I've been having a particular bug for a while now, and I haven't been able to find a solution on my own, so I'm hoping someone here has an answer for me.

I'll be running along, minding my own business, when all of a sudden I'll get the Skooma effect.  Increased movement speed, increased stamina regen, and a boost to my addiction pool.  I know this is a feature of the mod, but there are distinctly different circumstances between what I'm experiencing and what the mod intends.

I have no Skooma in my inventory.  I've never even consumed a Skooma.  It happens when I have no addiction level, it happens when I have the Withdrawal Suppression effect.  Random Skooma.

I saw a post from a while back in this thread that identified the problem as the effect being applied to the player if an NPC consumes some Skooma, but I haven't been able to confirm this or figure out a solution to it.

I have various mods that change Skooma (Requiem, RND, Trade Routes) and their various patches (I do have a patch specifically for Skooma Whore and Requiem that I found somewhere around here).  I don't know if all of the changes to the Skooma itself is causing some sort of confusion in the game, or if something that's supposed to be attached to Skooma from this mod is getting left off somehow.

Anyone have a fix for this?