9 hours ago, HyperonicX said:

Of course they're permanently belted! How else will they feel the love?

Same here! XD!

What belting arrangement do you use?

What the game seems to lack at this point is a Dom NPC who wants to inflict this type of suffering. Sasha as a Dom is pretty good, especially if you use the console to set her dominance to hardcore. She keeps a character belted for the most part and uses the vibrator controls to tease. But she does occasionally allow your character to get off. Similarly, the Master from the Captured Dreams shop will give your character a free trial in one of her belts, and if you're submissive enough it basically never comes off, but you have to use one of her plugs and none are as sadistic as what you just showed me.

I keep pestering the mod makers to accommodate my fetishes, so maybe we'll get there someday. ?

3 hours ago, Fenroo said:

What belting arrangement do you use?

What the game seems to lack at this point is a Dom NPC who wants to inflict this type of suffering. Sasha as a Dom is pretty good, especially if you use the console to set her dominance to hardcore. She keeps a character belted for the most part and uses the vibrator controls to tease. But she does occasionally allow your character to get off. Similarly, the Master from the Captured Dreams shop will give your character a free trial in one of her belts, and if you're submissive enough it basically never comes off, but you have to use one of her plugs and none are as sadistic as what you just showed me.

I keep pestering the mod makers to accommodate my fetishes, so maybe we'll get there someday. ?

Standard chastity belt + plug combo given by my character, cause sometimes simple is best.

1 hour ago, HyperonicX said:

Standard chastity belt + plug combo given by my character, cause sometimes simple is best.

Oh, so you just leave her locked up. See, my character would take the belt off if she only could...maybe she'll find a key someday...that's why I'm wishing for a Dom character that will enforce it. Somehow. 

54 minutes ago, Fenroo said:

Awesome! Something that teases mercilessly and doesn't allow relief would be exciting. Now we just need a dominant npc to lock it in place. Please? ?

Laura isn't someone who would fit in the cruel domme role, but I want to eventually add another npc that could do that to the player.

5 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Laura isn't someone who would fit in the cruel domme role, but I want to eventually add another npc that could do that to the player.

Think of it like this: Laura isn't being cruel. She's giving the player exactly what she wants. Even though the character cries and protests. "No, you really love this feeling. Look how excited you are. No, I won't unlock you and take that feeling away". 

Or, you could just add an NPC that's a total bitch. Either is fine. 

kimy, (or anyone that knows the answer to this) does this mod have a script that makes certain slots invisible when something is equipped on the main armor slot?  I've noticed that equipping a straitjacket makes my nipple clamps and chastity belt invisible, and I'm trying to figure out if its DD or some other mod I'm using.  I'm asking because it's not just devious devices that are invisible when I have armor equipped.  I tried to use the dwemer goggles mod, but the goggles are invisible unless my character is naked.  

Edit:  never mind, the devices underneath part of the menu lets you change that.

2 minutes ago, kaldwin said:

kimy, (or anyone that knows the answer to this) does this mod have a script that makes certain slots invisible when something is equipped on the main armor slot?  I've noticed that equipping a straitjacket makes my nipple clamps and chastity belt invisible, and I'm trying to figure out if its DD or some other mod I'm using.  I'm asking because it's not just devious devices that are invisible when I have armor equipped.  I tried to use the dwemer goggles mod, but the goggles are invisible unless my character is naked.  

That's the Device Hider function from Devious Devices. You can change it in the Devious Devices MCM.

20 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

That's the Device Hider function from Devious Devices. You can change it in the Devious Devices MCM.

Thanks, I just figured it out myself about 5 minutes ago.  probably should have checked the menu more carefully before I posted 

Do the slave chain outfit and chain plugs require HDT-Physics Extension? I don't see HDT-PE as a requirement.

I installed HDT-SMP recently and the chains don't work (They stay still instead of flopping around).

FNIS doesn't seem to be the problem. Bodyslide doesn't seem like it either. Any clues?

Usually when I find I have issues with HDT physics not working, the problem ends up being that I forgot to select the HDT options (when available) when building my body and gear in Bodyslide. If that ain't the problem, then I don't know.

For some reason i'm not able to download from the link, it'll get up to around 800ish mb and then just says "Failed - Network error" which doesn't make any sense cause the network is just fine. Is there an alternate link I can download this from?

4 hours ago, Syhner said:

For some reason i'm not able to download from the link, it'll get up to around 800ish mb and then just says "Failed - Network error" which doesn't make any sense cause the network is just fine. Is there an alternate link I can download this from?

Have you tried the one Kimy put here?

On 10/7/2018 at 8:02 PM, Fenroo said:

Hey Kimy, or anyone else who knows the answer: In the intro, it talks about plugs that only tease and never allow release. Does anyone know which those are? Yes, I'm demented. Thanks. 

The cursed plugs you get from the cursed collar quest in the Deviously Cursed Loot mod do the same thing as the dadric plugs form Skyrim Bound but with better scripting.

8 hours ago, XZero said:

When I batch build in bodyslide, what folder do I deposit the files to?

Also, since I installed DD-Assets, integration an Expansion.  I no longer have 2 weapons on back DSR.  I've updated skyproccer overwrite.  Any speculations on how to correct this?

I tend to pack the bodyslide built meshes into a new mod and let it overwrite the original.

9 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Download it again, the file is fine so your download got messed up.  Proper file size is 1,029,352 KB.

I`ve downloaded it 5 times, same trouble again and again. Slow download speed and the error of .zip folder when I tried to open it. The file size is only 119,293 KB, but the download always stops at this point or even earlier - previous file stopped at 92,168 KB.

4 hours ago, ValentineGrau3rt said:

I`ve downloaded it 5 times, same trouble again and again. Slow download speed and the error of .zip folder when I tried to open it. The file size is only 119,293 KB, but the download always stops at this point or even earlier - previous file stopped at 92,168 KB.

My personal experience with github recently was that any download gets capped after a certain time.

If you have a fast link, you won't notice it at all. If you are living on a low speed end .. bad luck. :classic_wacko: