Goodday, I have tried to download the mod over the last several hours and from two different browsers (chrome & firefox) and I haven't been able to download it though chrome, the one time I got it to download though firefox my mod manager says that it is incomplete and I have all the requirements installed already aswell. I was wondering if there is something wrong with my download or what is wrong.

4 hours ago, Yuki_Snowflower said:

Goodday, I have tried to download the mod over the last several hours and from two different browsers (chrome & firefox) and I haven't been able to download it though chrome, the one time I got it to download though firefox my mod manager says that it is incomplete and I have all the requirements installed already aswell. I was wondering if there is something wrong with my download or what is wrong.

Did you try this link?

Hello,

It's already 2nd day I'm trying to find solution so I'm gonna write here in case if someone faced the same issue.

I installed UUNP version of DDX 4.1 with MO, bodyslided everything. In game Iron Collar and Posture Collar (don't remember which one exactly) are not visible on character and there's no dialogue when I try to put them on, also they don't lock on the body (i can freely put on & take off). First I noticed it because Cursed Loot put them on my character, but later I checked from which resource it was added and found these items in DDX.

Sounds like bodyslide problem, but I've built everything that came together with DDX4.1 and most of the other items work completely fine.

Any ideas what am I missing?

Edit: Just checked - it's exactly iron collar and posture collars of different materials. Any way to exclude them from appearing in game? Or get these meshes without bodyslide?

48 minutes ago, cxsora said:

After install DDI4.1 and run FNIS7, I can't load any save even can't start a new game. Then turn off all DD related mods is the same.

Too many animations.  The GAME itself has a limit and with the latest FNIS version it's easy to exceed it.

No one knows the exact figure but it seems to be between 13000 and 15000.  Reduce the number of animation you add via FNIS and try again.

17 hours ago, edcrowly said:

Hello,

It's already 2nd day I'm trying to find solution so I'm gonna write here in case if someone faced the same issue.

I installed UUNP version of DDX 4.1 with MO, bodyslided everything. In game Iron Collar and Posture Collar (don't remember which one exactly) are not visible on character and there's no dialogue when I try to put them on, also they don't lock on the body (i can freely put on & take off). First I noticed it because Cursed Loot put them on my character, but later I checked from which resource it was added and found these items in DDX.

Sounds like bodyslide problem, but I've built everything that came together with DDX4.1 and most of the other items work completely fine.

Any ideas what am I missing?

Edit: Just checked - it's exactly iron collar and posture collars of different materials. Any way to exclude them from appearing in game? Or get these meshes without bodyslide?

Thought it might be the way MO handles files, but seems it's not MO problem. Problem still exists. Can anyone confirm that iron and posture collars don't work?

2 hours ago, edcrowly said:

Can anyone confirm that iron and posture collars don't work?

Haven't worn the iron collars lately but posture collars all work fine here. You may have broken devices on your character (the ability to just unequip them is usually a good sign for that). To try and fix them, you could attempt:

1) run the "remove quest items" function from Devious Devices MCM "Debug" menu

2) transfer all your items from your inventory that you want to keep to a container

3) run command "player.removeallitems" in the console

4) if that fails, you can also try "player.resetinventory" which puts your inventory back to the state of the game start at level 1

6 hours ago, cxsora said:

My animations only 12430

That might still be too much. As others before have said, it seems to depend on a variety of factors. Generally, the longer one's load order, the smaller the anim budget tends to be. Also mind that there's apparently a seperate budget for Alternate Animations (character walk anims, weapon styles, etc.). You may be fine with the sex anims count, but have too many Alternate Anims installed. Some mods with big impact on the AA count are: FNIS Sexy Moves, PCEA, XPMSE (the weapons styles, not the skeleton itself), and of course Devious Devices.

1 hour ago, El_Duderino said:

Haven't worn the iron collars lately but posture collars all work fine here. You may have broken devices on your character (the ability to just unequip them is usually a good sign for that). To try and fix them, you could attempt:

1) run the "remove quest items" function from Devious Devices MCM "Debug" menu

2) transfer all your items from your inventory that you want to keep to a container

3) run command "player.removeallitems" in the console

4) if that fails, you can also try "player.resetinventory" which puts your inventory back to the state of the game start at level 1

Thanks for confirming. 

I don't think devices are broken because if I just use additem mod and add iron / posture collar from DDX mod I still have problem. It happens on new game as well.

When I had no meshes for other devices (before building them in bodyslide) some of them were acting like that - unequipping without dialog.

I'm a bit at loss where exactly is the problem. I just found stripping collar behaves exactly the same (looks like it's the same mesh), so it looks like the problem so far affects only standard neck items...

Edit: I disabled some mods and it works, I'll update when I find exact reason.

20 minutes ago, edcrowly said:

Thanks for confirming. 

I don't think devices are broken because if I just use additem mod and add iron / posture collar from DDX mod I still have problem. It happens on new game as well.

When I had no meshes for other devices (before building them in bodyslide) some of them were acting like that - unequipping without dialog.

I'm a bit at loss where exactly is the problem. I just found stripping collar behaves exactly the same (looks like it's the same mesh), so it looks like the problem so far affects only standard neck items...

check your overwrite folder, i think u should delete all devices mesh subdirectories and rebuild them again.

I finally figured where the problem was.

It was the Paradise Halls Enhanced DDx 4.1 patch, that I overlooked before. I'm still not sure why exactly did it mess with DDx collars in such way, but after removing it everything works perfectly. Thank you everybody for suggestions.

14 minutes ago, Fenroo said:

Hey Kimy, or anyone else who knows the answer: In the intro, it talks about plugs that only tease and never allow release. Does anyone know which those are? Yes, I'm demented. Thanks. 

I know in Skyrim Bound there are plugs like that.

They are known as the Daedric Plugs, and they will never let you orgasm. They vibrate hard and often, but stop before an orgasm.

1 hour ago, HyperonicX said:

I know in Skyrim Bound there are plugs like that.

They are known as the Daedric Plugs, and they will never let you orgasm. They vibrate hard and often, but stop before an orgasm.

Oh wow. Yeah, that's a fun start to the game!

27 minutes ago, Fenroo said:

Oh wow. Yeah, that's a fun start to the game!

I just installed it for the plugs. Giving my character them gives them the satisfaction of never having an orgasm.

And I give them to my followers so they too can know how it feels! XD!

1 minute ago, HyperonicX said:

I just installed it for the plugs. Giving my character them gives them the satisfaction of never having an orgasm.

And I give them to my followers so they too can know how it feels! XD!

Obviously they need some permanent belting as well! Nice to meet someone as crazy as me.