7 hours ago, JohnCena39 said:

I even can't choose bodytype in Bodyslide, wtf is wrong with this file ? I reinstall 9 times and still invisible. 

Not seeing the body presets in Bodyslide means there is something wrong with the CBBE/Bodyslide installs. Not this mod.

On 8/6/2018 at 4:44 PM, Youaremomgey said:

Yes, I did, but iam afraid not comletely right... when it started up i just clicked build...

Sorry for responding so late.

I made a small guide some time ago.

I hope it helps.

BodyslideQuickGuide.thumb.jpg.3d7de8d2359569a5b9574cf6dbe4a07f.jpg

51 minutes ago, peteretea said:

Hi... I know it may not be a big question but it seems like everything in DDX is working except for the ChainHarness. What should I do with that?

If by "not working" you mean it is invisible - the chain harness and other similar items have a separate bodyslide group that you need to build in Bodyslide - for UUNP it is named "DDX_Heretical".  Try rebuilding that group and see if they work for you after that.

20 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

If by "not working" you mean it is invisible - the chain harness and other similar items have a separate bodyslide group that you need to build in Bodyslide - for UUNP it is named "DDX_Heretical".  Try rebuilding that group and see if they work for you after that.

I am using CBBE before installing any of the DD, so is there a difference for that?

19 minutes ago, peteretea said:

I am using CBBE before installing any of the DD, so is there a difference for that?

No - just use the CBBE options when you install.  The names just might be slightly different - I don't use CBBE myself so I can't tell you what they are, but they should be obvious.

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

No - just use the CBBE options when you install.  The names just might be slightly different - I don't use CBBE myself so I can't tell you what they are, but they should be obvious.

Ok. Could you give me a guide how to do the group building? Sorry I am really a noob at skyrim modding.

2 hours ago, JohnCena39 said:

That's what i mean by emptyness

If you can't see any options under any of the drop-down boxes, something is wrong with your Bodyslide install or your folder structure is messed up and it can't find the folders containing your presets and item data.

1 hour ago, peteretea said:

Ok. Could you give me a guide how to do the group building? Sorry I am really a noob at skyrim modding.

Sorry, no guide from me - the DDX Heretical group should just be an option in the group drop down you can select.  If you are really new your best bet would be to look up a Bodyslide guide with a google search or check some youtube videos for a more complete guide.  I don't have links to any because I've used the program for a long time.  Other users have posted picture guides on this site if you search for them.

3 hours ago, Reesewow said:

If you can't see any options under any of the drop-down boxes, something is wrong with your Bodyslide install or your folder structure is messed up and it can't find the folders containing your presets and item data.

Sorry, no guide from me - the DDX Heretical group should just be an option in the group drop down you can select.  If you are really new your best bet would be to look up a Bodyslide guide with a google search or check some youtube videos for a more complete guide.  I don't have links to any because I've used the program for a long time.  Other users have posted picture guides on this site if you search for them.

Thanks! I fixed it and you helped a lot!

9 minutes ago, JohnCena39 said:

So, problems is not over. Damn

Безымянный.png

Run the latest version of FNIS.

If you've done this already, then move around a bit and the game will eventually bind your arms.

But make sure you've saved + reloaded first, so sexlab, etc. will register properly.

11 minutes ago, HyperonicX said:

Run the latest version of FNIS.

If you've done this already, then move around a bit and the game will eventually bind your arms.

But make sure you've saved + reloaded first, so sexlab, etc. will register properly.

I did it, but still problem. I think something's wrong with FNIS, because i install Creature Pack and he don't see Pack