4 hours ago, Kimy said:

It's coming along very well, thank you! The code is pretty much ready to go, and our modellers resumed work after the (well-deserved!) summer break as well!

Right now we have our plates full with the stuff we're working on, and we haven't yet talked about what to add beyond the first batch of devices currently in the works. :)

Fine, if there´s a need about some stuff, you can p.m. me or do how you like. All the best for your DDf - extension-pack.

8 hours ago, Kimy said:

It's coming along very well, thank you! The code is pretty much ready to go, and our modellers resumed work after the (well-deserved!) summer break as well!

Right now we have our plates full with the stuff we're working on, and we haven't yet talked about what to add beyond the first batch of devices currently in the works. :)

If I may ask, what is included with the "first batch"?

8 hours ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

"I am still have problems with some of the devices. For me, the chains and bells/signs from both vaginal and anal pears(plugs) dont show. The pears themself DO show.

And i can hear the rattle from the chain and the jingle of the bell. Other chains work well, and when using signs and bells from original Heretical they show up as well. I dont have the "pears of anguish sign/bell" in Bodyslide, thou i dont think they are needed there ?  Its since i first used any DDdev/DD4.

There is a Pear with chain and sign used in Lozeaks mod "Devious Follower" wich works fine, anything visible.      Any help would be much appreciated.

regards"

Heretical items require working HDT physics extension. You will also need to "batch build" them all in Bodyslide, using the HDT body (edit: Though i don't directly see those restraints in my Bodyslide categories... Everything that can and the body still needs to be built HDT).

15 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Heretical items require working HDT physics extension. You will also need to "batch build" them all in Bodyslide, using the HDT body (edit: Though i don't directly see those restraints in my Bodyslide categories... Everything that can and the body still needs to be built HDT).

Thanx for the hints but yes, i have HDT Extension installed and build the Heretic DD Items in Bodyslide, thou the plugs/pears dont even exist there. I dont think they need to be build, as they dont have any "skinning/bones" aplying to the body. regards.

HOLY CRAP! I just installed The Midden - Expanded...

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38484?tab=description

and came across something that might warrant implementing: crawling mummy-wrapped draugrs! This immediately gave me an idea for an adapted crawling mechanic and, dare I say it, full-body bondage sacs. How feasible would that be?

Edit: Actually, it seems to be an asset from the VICN Creature Pack. My point still stands.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65134

34 minutes ago, hamthe3rd said:

Welp, I am giving up. Wish I hadn't deleted the old file.

Hope this is resolved soon, I can't play my game without this.

The download works fine for me, it's probably has something to do with your browser. Have your tried downloading it with another browser?

54 minutes ago, hamthe3rd said:

Using Firefox, not sure why that would be the problem. I don't have a problem with the rest of the site.

I have seen others with the same problem. Switching browser helped some of them.

But I have also noticed that the downloading from this site isn't flawless.

Try downloading it from GitHub: https://github.com/DeviousDevices/DDx

Click the green "Clone of download" button and select "Download zip"

7 minutes ago, hamthe3rd said:

Is there a difference between Master and 4.1?

Tried it with Edge, btw, same thing.

The master version on GitHub should be the version we have here.

There is also a Development version, but that is the Beta they're working on.

2 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

The master version on GitHub should be the version we have here.

The download link here on LL points to github anyway : https://codeload.github.com/DeviousDevices/DDx/zip/v4.1

I woud like to repeat my suggestion for the DD Team if you could add a to-be-expected filesize of the archive somewhere in the description or even better a checksum?

Such huge archives tend to make problems with crappy ISPs (mine included).

With the aded size/checksum information the download can at least be verified if it's completed or broken.

Or is that already stated somewhere I didn't notice it yet.

some added information on github download behaviour.

TLDR: I assume it's a github fault thing and NOT user-end related

Spoiler

I was fed up with broken browser downloads and did let my notebook do a series of scripted downloads while I cared for my RL.

My observation

1. download was a basic wget -c https://codeload.github.com/DeviousDevices/DDx/zip/v4.1
  2. My download rate seems to average at 380kB/s which is a usual to-be-expected rate of my less-than-average ISP
  3. all download attempts ended at varying filesizes with a "read error"
  4. EACH download ended after 20min 25sec +/- 5 sec => this is definetly NOT my ISP. I never ever observed that with any other download

So far, I assume that github terminates any download based on the progression of time after 20min+something. At least for my region.

I presume

• Anyone with a download time below 20minutes won't notice anything and has a nice DD zip file

I suggest for everyone with faulting downloads:

• watch out WHEN the download ended
  • is it around 20minutes from start to end ?

If this can be veryfied fro others, we can conclude it's a github interference ( I already assume that, by now)

This would be a new behaviour of github as I had not noticed any issues in the DDv4.0 age ?

Spoiler

I feel a rising urge to rant about the github change of "owner"ship, but I can supress it for now.

2 hours ago, worik said:

The download link here on LL points to github anyway : https://codeload.github.com/DeviousDevices/DDx/zip/v4.1

I woud like to repeat my suggestion for the DD Team if you could add a to-be-expected filesize of the archive somewhere in the description or even better a checksum?

Such huge archives tend to make problems with crappy ISPs (mine included).

With the aded size/checksum information the download can at least be verified if it's completed or broken.

Or is that already stated somewhere I didn't notice it yet.

I didn't know that. I guess I'm lucky with my ISP.

thank you, but as already mentioned in the past, mega is not a usable dl source for everybody. 

I understand the idea of Kimy why to prefer mega, but that doesn't fix their technical side

Nothing new in here, but again I copy&paste from their webpage

Spoiler

MEGA failed to load because of

The file "lang/de_c116985b526b567c8ab11db9aa1b45e39ff06868b6f279b2c17956768be3f4b6.json" could not be loaded.

just one of the few funnies

I'm not sure how relevant the github community is to the github owner, but I would suggest to voice the assumed 20min issue there. (IF it can be confirmed? I'm still curious what others experience. ) Basically there is nothing wrong with github as a dl source. It's probably just this "new" behaviour.

It's true that when you can't download from 3 different sources it's probably your ISP.

Not everyone can switch to another ISP though. I live in an area where one ISP has the monopoly, but I'm lucky that it's a really good one. Some people can't do anything about it.

Maybe uploading it in multiple parts could help.

@Kimy

Suggestion:

Have you considered re-skinning the straitjackets with legbinders into web or mummy cocoons?  Other then the arachnophobia mod, there don't seem to be any mummification stuff.  would be fun to have spider spit attack lock you into a cocoon and you have to hop your way to safety , or have the rubber doll quest from Deviously Cursed Loot have a draugr mummification variation, where you're slowly wrapped in more bandages as time goes on.

2nd suggestion:

there's a mod by Bazinga that runs a script that un-equips ammo during sex lab scenes and then re-equips them when they're over.  might consider borrowing the code and including it in the stripping animations during cursed loot events. 

Hey, I have an issue with the newest update: When I put on the rope body restraint, as well as the hobble dress of submission from CL, they appear on my character as a transparent zipsuit, and I can't unequip it because in the inventory the restraint doesn't appear as equipped, and the equipped zipsuit is not present. Has anyone else had this issue/found a solution for it?

Thanks

1 hour ago, craz5 said:

Hey, I have an issue with the newest update: When I put on the rope body restraint, as well as a named hobble dress, they appear on my character as a transparent zipsuit, and I can't unequip it because in the inventory the restraint doesn't appear as equiped, and the equiped zipsuit is not present. Has anyone else had this issue/found a solution for it?

Thanks

This only happens on my main save too. I started a new game and all the stuff from all the DD mods equips properly on my character, using the models it should be using