Having an issue with UUNP HDT items (such as the restrictive corset.)

I go into bodyslide and the non-HDT version has presets listed. I switch to the HDT version and there are no presets listed. Is there something I'm supposed to do on my end to bring the presets over to the HDT versions of items?

Everything else is working fine. Other HDT items in bodyslide for instance.

23 minutes ago, Dimmest said:

Having an issue with UUNP HDT items (such as the restrictive corset.)

I go into bodyslide and the non-HDT version has presets listed. I switch to the HDT version and there are no presets listed. Is there something I'm supposed to do on my end to bring the presets over to the HDT versions of items?

Everything else is working fine. Other HDT items in bodyslide for instance.

I think if you batch build the items like the corsets ect will pick up your preset anyway, but yea it looks like a step was missed setting up the preset usage for those items.

What you can do on your end to have the corsets (and any other bodyslide item with this issue) use your preset is hit "Save As" with your preset selected on another item.  You should get a list of groups to assign the sliders to - selecting DDX will add your preset as an option for all DDX items in that group including the restrictive corsets HDT.

Worth knowing since this issue can crop up with other Bodyslide conversions, especially older ones.

On 5/28/2018 at 11:17 AM, nunyabidnez said:

Hey, all

First, let me apologize if this has been addressed before, I did read through the FAQ and the entire thread and did not see it in here.  I'm having a significant issue with the Leather Leg cuffs, they are freaking out bad on my toon or any NPC's that end up with them.  I don't even know how to describe it, please see the attached picture for a very mild example of the issue.  When it really goes nuts, it will actually completely obscure all vision if you have the cuffs anywhere in your line of sight, with various angled objects stretching out to infinity.  I think its a texture issue, but I am so not smart enough to say that unequivocally.  I have bodyslided all the assets, followed all the other troubleshooting advice with no joy.  I'm actually kinda confused, because when I pull up the offending items in the console, they're labled as cuffsLeatherLeg_1.nif and are shown as being part of DDX, but when I go through Bodyslide, or even Windows Explorer to find those items, they only show up in Captured Dreams Shop and do not show in DDX at all.  If anyone could point me in the right direction to troubleshoot this, I would be greatly appreciative.

ScreenShot242.jpg

ScreenShot240.jpg

7 hours ago, nunyabidnez said:

No takers?  Not trying to be a pest, just trying to find some assistance.

Sorry, but it is possible that nobody who has seen your post knows the answer. To me it looks like the .nif files got somehow damaged (probably during export from Bodyslide), but that's pretty much just an extension of the observation and not a solution to the problem. Maybe you could try re-exporting the cuffs from Bodyslide and if that doesn't work, re-exporting them using a different preset? (like for example UUNP-UNPB instead of UUNP-UNP)

I can't seem to figure out how to word my question to find a possible answer through searching. The gist is it seems that with UNP (I'm guessing that's the reason?) the aroused animations, such as the girl fondling herself from arousal after squeezing a plug, are not aligned right. It always looks like she's fondling mid-air.

I'm trying to remember if I tried this in the past and it was aligned with a CBBE body, or if it's just that the animations don't line up in general and is a more general issue.

So far, I think I've been able to try a few different UNP body shapes, some with larger breasts, and I still can't seem to get it right. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm just deluding myself into thinking I changed the body, or if the animation is adjusting outward some to compensate for the larger breasts and thus still being way off. It's not making sense, that's for sure.

I'd try CBBE for science if it was simple to do, but I'm not sure how much of a hassle it would be to change and what all it would break, with all the other things I have installed.

11 minutes ago, Skywayday said:

I can't seem to figure out how to word my question to find a possible answer through searching. The gist is it seems that with UNP (I'm guessing that's the reason?) the aroused animations, such as the girl fondling herself from arousal after squeezing a plug, are not aligned right. It always looks like she's fondling mid-air.

I'm trying to remember if I tried this in the past and it was aligned with a CBBE body, or if it's just that the animations don't line up in general and is a more general issue.

So far, I think I've been able to try a few different UNP body shapes, some with larger breasts, and I still can't seem to get it right. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm just deluding myself into thinking I changed the body, or if the animation is adjusting outward some to compensate for the larger breasts and thus still being way off. It's not making sense, that's for sure.

Animations cannot compensate for breast size dynamically - they simply play a set animation that may or may not align well with your character's breast size.  They generally work better with larger breasts because HDT collisions with the hands can push the breasts up/back and look pretty good if set up properly.  However, even then people that have basketball-sized boobs will probably have the hands clip into the chest, and smaller boob sizes will have the NPC squeezing air.

Honestly, for the one animation I'd say it really isn't worth changing your entire install/character preset, unless you already wanted bigger boobs.  Note that this would also involve redoing bodyslide for all of your armor/DD items as well, or they would still have your older body shape with the smaller breasts.  *Definitely* don't change to CBBE just for that, as you will get horrible texture problems and neck/hip gaps if you don't replace *everything* with CBBE versions at the same time.

On 6/2/2018 at 4:13 AM, El_Duderino said:

Sorry, but it is possible that nobody who has seen your post knows the answer. To me it looks like the .nif files got somehow damaged (probably during export from Bodyslide), but that's pretty much just an extension of the observation and not a solution to the problem. Maybe you could try re-exporting the cuffs from Bodyslide and if that doesn't work, re-exporting them using a different preset? (like for example UUNP-UNPB instead of UUNP-UNP)

Thanks, El_Duderino.  I've already tried re-exporting them, but haven't tried with a different preset.  I'll give that a shot.

6 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Animations cannot compensate for breast size dynamically - they simply play a set animation that may or may not align well with your character's breast size.  They generally work better with larger breasts because HDT collisions with the hands can push the breasts up/back and look pretty good if set up properly.  However, even then people that have basketball-sized boobs will probably have the hands clip into the chest, and smaller boob sizes will have the NPC squeezing air.

Honestly, for the one animation I'd say it really isn't worth changing your entire install/character preset, unless you already wanted bigger boobs.  Note that this would also involve redoing bodyslide for all of your armor/DD items as well, or they would still have your older body shape with the smaller breasts.  *Definitely* don't change to CBBE just for that, as you will get horrible texture problems and neck/hip gaps if you don't replace *everything* with CBBE versions at the same time.

That makes sense and fits with what I figured, thanks.

Yeah, I'm not really into the huge breasts. I was just trying to work it out cause it makes it hard to enjoy it on a sexual level when the animation is so off, to the point of it looking more comical than real.

But I guess that is that. I will just have to go for Osex when I want anims that are well-aligned. I do appreciate the work that was put into this stuff though; it's too bad I can't enjoy it fully the way it's intended. It's pretty crazy to me how both elaborate and fragile so much of skyrim modding is. Like there's so much attention to detail in so many mods, but because of how skyrim is built and how mods can be added in there's a lot that's so brittle and breaks apart so easily. People really have pushed the game to its limits in terms of what it can support, in fascinating ways.

VERSION 4.1

- Added: Pet suit. This extremely punishing and humiliating set of leg and arm binders will force the wearer into a crawl.
- Added: New, much larger ball gags and matching expressions. These gags will really shut you up!
- Added: Transparent rubber versions of several devices (e.g. restrictive set, hobble skirt)
- Added: Rope restraints (e.g. arm binder, full body bindings)
- Added: Event animations for tripping over your high heels, and for being out of breath.
- Added: New struggle animations for several devices (gags, boots, gloves, etc.)
- Added: New bleedout idles suitable for restrained actors. These can be used by modders and are available for all currently available bindings.
- Added: New surrender idles for modders.
- Added: New "Unconscious" idles for modders.
- Added: New Horny/orgam idles for bound actors that will get selected by appropriate events. They can also be called directly by modders.
- Added: Pony animations for pet play, that can be attached to any item!
- Added: Pony Play Boots. These will make use of the new pony animations.
- Added: Tape gags!
- Added: New ModEvent Function SendDeviceEscapeEvent(armor inventoryDevice, keyword deviceKeyword, bool successful), that will signal when an actor makes a successful or unsuccessful escape attempt. Modders can register to this signal to react to escape attempts. Great for slave masters, so they can properly deal with their disobidient subjects!
- Changed: The difficulty slider has been split in three. One for escape chances, cooldowns and key break chances respectively. These will affect all standard items, and custom items if enabled by their creators.
- Changed: The speed effect on hobble skirts is now more resilient.
- Changed: Removed unlock cooldown from most items. The default cooldown is now zero. Characters do not have to wait between unlock attempts.
- Changed: Some struggle animations had their average play time reduced by about 50%, to make them less distruptive to gameplay.
- Fixed: The struggle animation is no longer played when cooldowns are preventing unlocking.
- Fixed: Non-armbinder wrist restraints no longer get wiped off NPCs during framework maintenance cleanup passes.
- Fixed: Removed several ITM records.
- Fixed: Successful escape attempts will no longer destroy keys.
- Fixed: NPCs will properly reset their bound animations and gag expressions when their restraints are removed.
- Fixed: Hobble skirt speed debuffs are now reset properly when a 3rd party mod also applies speed debuffs while the hobble skirt was worn.

Ah, this is the reason why my "funnysideeffect.esp" is preventing the gamestartup. I should have been waiting for the new release. I´m struggling for almost 3 hours now to build a startup in Riverwood with known mods. I simply removed two, I don´t want to have in the loadorder anymore and start a new game.

Now I will have a new setup with DD4.1 alongside. Three hours of rolling eyes to a fucked up MCM menu not showing of the mods, I use more than a year now and updated today. Found the issue and now I´m a lucky user of a brandnew release of DDX.

Thank you Kimy, for the hard work.

44 minutes ago, Kimy said:

VERSION 4.1

- Added: Pet suit. This extremely punishing and humiliating set of leg and arm binders will force the wearer into a crawl.
- Added: New, much larger ball gags and matching expressions. These gags will really shut you up!
- Added: Transparent rubber versions of several devices (e.g. restrictive set, hobble skirt)
- Added: Rope restraints (e.g. arm binder, full body bindings)
- Added: Event animations for tripping over your high heels, and for being out of breath.
- Added: New struggle animations for several devices (gags, boots, gloves, etc.)
- Added: New bleedout idles suitable for restrained actors. These can be used by modders and are available for all currently available bindings.
- Added: New surrender idles for modders.
- Added: New "Unconscious" idles for modders.
- Added: New Horny/orgam idles for bound actors that will get selected by appropriate events. They can also be called directly by modders.
- Added: Pony animations for pet play, that can be attached to any item!
- Added: Pony Play Boots. These will make use of the new pony animations.
- Added: Tape gags!
- Added: New ModEvent Function SendDeviceEscapeEvent(armor inventoryDevice, keyword deviceKeyword, bool successful), that will signal when an actor makes a successful or unsuccessful escape attempt. Modders can register to this signal to react to escape attempts. Great for slave masters, so they can properly deal with their disobidient subjects!
- Changed: The difficulty slider has been split in three. One for escape chances, cooldowns and key break chances respectively. These will affect all standard items, and custom items if enabled by their creators.
- Changed: The speed effect on hobble skirts is now more resilient.
- Changed: Removed unlock cooldown from most items. The default cooldown is now zero. Characters do not have to wait between unlock attempts.
- Changed: Some struggle animations had their average play time reduced by about 50%, to make them less distruptive to gameplay.
- Fixed: The struggle animation is no longer played when cooldowns are preventing unlocking.
- Fixed: Non-armbinder wrist restraints no longer get wiped off NPCs during framework maintenance cleanup passes.
- Fixed: Removed several ITM records.
- Fixed: Successful escape attempts will no longer destroy keys.
- Fixed: NPCs will properly reset their bound animations and gag expressions when their restraints are removed.
- Fixed: Hobble skirt speed debuffs are now reset properly when a 3rd party mod also applies speed debuffs while the hobble skirt was worn.

? Cheers to the release and many more to come!

58 minutes ago, Kimy said:

Make sure to fun FNIS, and check your animation load while at it. DD4.1 adds a few more animations.

I'm seeing the same (CTD)...just updated both DDi and DDx 4.1 (4.0 worked fine). Can't load or even start a new game. Re-downloaded and installed DDa 3e. Updated finis xxl to V7.4.5 XXL. Ran Loot. If you have any idea, please let me know.

order.txt

Papyrus.0.log

24 minutes ago, smarchet00 said:

I'm seeing the same...just updated both DDi and DDx 4.1 (4.0 worked fine). Can't load or even start a new game. Re-downloaded and installed DDa 3e. Updated finis xxl to V7.4.5 XXL. Ran Loot. If you have any idea, please let me know.

order.txt

Papyrus.0.log

P.S. Looks like DDe reports as 4.0 but as you can tell by the date, it is current (assuming it's updated properly)

download.JPG