2 hours ago, darkfender666 said:

tried everything :| no result.

New stuff still doesn t work old stuff still works.

Could you try temporarily disabling every mod except the devious ones and their requirements and then starting a new game to see if it works? If it does, then you have a conflict.

2 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Transparent catsuit high heels are working fine for me as a UUNP user - they need to be built in bodyslide under the group DDX Rubber Suits UUNP.

I have not tested with CBBE however, if everyone above is using CBBE and the mesh isn't being placed correctly there may be an issue with the CBBE bodyslide files.

Maybe they are only missing from the CBBE Bodyslide files, since I did build the DDX Rubber Suits set for CBBE and got the suit itself, just not the shoes.

I have noticed an issue with the new "large ballgag". While it sits just below the upper lip, as it should, the lower half of my character's jaw clips through the bottom half of the ball, making my lower lip completely obscured.

I've had a similar issue with the standard ballgag, but this new one exaggerates the problem. Is there a fix I can do on my end?

And yes, I've done the bodyslide/FNIS steps.

4 hours ago, jigwigigx said:

Could you try temporarily disabling every mod except the devious ones and their requirements and then starting a new game to see if it works? If it does, then you have a conflict.

I'm having a similar issue, tried to disable all the mod that use DD as master and with only DD asset, integration and expansion in active, but it still same, it crashes save game and new game

How do I manually install this mod correctly? There's a problem when I try to use NMM, so I have to do it that way.

I extracted the file to the skyrim data folder, and brought out the .esm file from the core folder so that it'd show up as a check box in NMM. The mod works correctly, but none of the items show up in game. I can get them in game using an item finder mod, but when I equip it the item doesn't show. What am I doing wrong?

How do I manually install this mod correctly? There's a problem when I try to use NMM, so I have to do it that way.

I extracted the file to the skyrim data folder, and brought out the .esm file from the core folder so that it'd show up as a check box in NMM. The mod works correctly, but none of the items show up in game. I can get them in game using an item finder mod, but when I equip it the item doesn't show. What am I doing wrong?

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:03 AM, Dinkel said:

i'm having the same issue, ctd loading any save or starting new game.

Disabled 2 animation packs/fnis SM to reduce alternate animations/reinstalled ddi/dde ran fnis but nothing seems to help.

initially after updating it loaded fine but i forgot to run fnis, so i exited ran fnis and now ctd on load save/new game.

not sure how to fix this

-edit also disabled pcea2 and ran fnis, made no diffirence, starting to think its not animation related

Same here...was at 13000 character anims, and removed some slal packs. Got down to around 9300 cha and 3800 creature anims and everything loads ok now.

Running fnis XXL 7.0.

I'll just repost the post I left in the Integration thread to hopefully help a few of you that are having CTD issues after updating.

Repost:

Just incase it helps some of those with CTD due to animation overload issue, I thought I'd post my experience and technique I used to troubleshoot this and get working again with minimum disturbance to my load order.

First install - straight upgrade of DD from 4.0 -> 4.1 with my old load order and got CTDs.  My FNIS output was: 

• Alternate Animation mods: 6 sets: 61 total groups:  309  added file slots: 2330  alternate files: 1251
  • 10748 animations for 49 mods (character)
  • 3901 animations for 13 mods and 43 creatures

First attempt to reduce my animation load - I removed Display Model 2 (I don't actually find I use it) and one SLAL pack I don't actively use which was Nazonootoko's Tropical Island SLAL pack.

The CTD was still occuring.  Resulting FNIS output was:

• Alternate Animation mods: 6 sets: 61 total groups:  309  added file slots: 2330  alternate files: 1251
  • 10120 animations for 44 mods (character)

Second step to reducing my animation load - I downgraded from ZAP 8 to ZAP 7, as I currently am not running a mod that requires 8.

Success!  I can again load my saves and start new games just fine, and have no serious issues with my game so far.  FNIS output was:

• 9284 animations for 44 mods (character)

Basically, my suggestion for those that find they need to make decisions on what to keep installed is to look at the mods you have currently, and see if you have things that add a lot of animations that you do not use often or do not need.  Some of these mods have a huge animation footprint even when you do not realize it. 

One thing that helped me see what mods may have large animation files was simply to look in my Meshes\actors\character\behaviors folder and sort by file size.

This was done using NMM - I imagine MO users may have an easier time finding a balance by starting with the minimum "required" mods and adding animations a few at a time until you hit CTDs again.

I might have a different problem. I started a new game without any problems and made all the changes in the MCM. Then I saved and reloaded to start a couple of mods, which need this reload. Everything was ok so far. I played an hour or so and then saved and exited the game and now I can't load any save or start a new game. Even the coc qasmoke gives me a CTD.

My animation counts are:

• Alternate Animation mods: 6 sets: 65 total groups:  297  added file slots: 2241  alternate files: 1122
  • 8620 animations for 38 mods (character)
  • 4031 animations for 11 mods and 43 creatures

Compared to the post above mine, the amounts are not that high and the curious think is, that it worked ok in the beginning. I haven't added anything or made any other changes except those changes in the MCM settings.

5 minutes ago, JuliusXX said:

I might have a different problem. I started a new game without any problems and made all the changes in the MCM. Then I saved and reloaded to start a couple of mods, which need this reload. Everything was ok so far. I played an hour or so and then saved and exited the game and now I can't load any save or start a new game. Even the coc qasmoke gives me a CTD.

My animation counts are:

• Alternate Animation mods: 6 sets: 65 total groups:  297  added file slots: 2241  alternate files: 1122
  • 8620 animations for 38 mods (character)
  • 4031 animations for 11 mods and 43 creatures

Compared to the post above mine, the amounts are not that high and the curious think is, that it worked ok in the beginning. I haven't added anything or made any other changes except those changes in the MCM settings.

I wouldn't use my numbers, or anybodies, as a direct comparison - I only put the numbers in the post as examples of how much animation counts can change just removing a few mods. 

We don't really know what the actual cause of the CTDs is, and it could very well simply be some string type or data field that gets filled up exceptionally well by animations, but other mods will still contribute to.  Crashing on COC QASMOKE definitely still sounds like you are over the safe level for your game - all of my CTDs were while using that command as I always load from the test cell.

22 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

I wouldn't use my numbers, or anybodies, as a direct comparison - I only put the numbers in the post as examples of how much animation counts can change just removing a few mods. 

We don't really know what the actual cause of the CTDs is, and it could very well simply be some string type or data field that gets filled up exceptionally well by animations, but other mods will still contribute to.  Crashing on COC QASMOKE definitely still sounds like you are over the safe level for your game - all of my CTDs were while using that command as I always load from the test cell.

Well I made some more tests. To get those animation amounts in my previous post I rerun FNIS and the game started to load. Tested a couple of times and only one CTD during five loads. Then I did, in the SLAL's MCM, a rebuild of the SexLab animations and now I get the CTD's again. Something weird is going on, or maybe I'm just on the limit with the animation count etc. I'll probably do more tests when I have more time.

7 hours ago, Sathella said:

I have noticed an issue with the new "large ballgag". While it sits just below the upper lip, as it should, the lower half of my character's jaw clips through the bottom half of the ball, making my lower lip completely obscured.

I've had a similar issue with the standard ballgag, but this new one exaggerates the problem. Is there a fix I can do on my end?

And yes, I've done the bodyslide/FNIS steps.

You can open showracemenu in console and adjust the shape and height of the mouth. The trouble is there are about a dozen vanilla mouth shapes, the gags don't fit perfectly for all of them, only the first 2 or 3 will be fine, the rest need adjusting.

5 hours ago, rubychoco said:

I have been manually installing mods since Sims1 and Morrowind, there was no such thing as a mod manager back then. (If there was, I didn't know about it).

I use NMM now but it doesn''t always work for me so sometimes I have to manual install. I would not recommend it as it really takes experience, just download the latest version of NMM or MO instead. If you really want to learn to manual install, start with smaller mods and copy the file structure inside the zip file. Don't try it with mods like expansion or cursed loot as there are too many folders and subfolders  which will confuse you.

Did you run Bodyslide after installing?

17 hours ago, denkou331 said:

I just booted the game and checked: The transparent catsuit high heels do not work for me, either. When I put them on, my PC's feet vanish. While I was at it, I checked the other transparent items, and they all seemed to work fine for me. Anything else you noticed was not quite working? It would seem that you and I have a similar problem overall. 

We have exactly the same issue then.

-transparent Catsuit with heels doesnt work (CBBE)

-pet suit doesn t work

-any new animation like struggling out of boots doesn t work (only message in Patches there is supposed to be a new animation doesn t it?).

I strongly suspect its zaz 8+ problem.

6 minutes ago, darkfender666 said:

We have exactly the same issue then.

-transparent Catsuit with heels doesnt work (CBBE)

-pet suit doesn t work

-any new animation like struggling out of boots doesn t work (only message in Patches there is supposed to be a new animation doesn t it?).

I strongly suspect its zaz 8+ problem.

Probably, yeah. I'm thinking of doing a fresh build, using only the mods that I use consistently (DD, Cursed Loot, Captured Dreams, Devious Followers, and a couple other framework mods to make them function better) and see if I can solve the problem by keeping it simple and sticking with Zaz 7.0. I think most of the mods I actually use stick to Zaz 7.0, and just some extra ones require 8.0. Hardly a solution to the problem at hand, it's more of giving up and starting over.

Plus, Kimy has clarified that while DD and Zaz 8.0 are compatible for the time being (in theory), the development will likely shift in the future, and they will eventually become totally incompatible one way or another. To that end, I figure it's best to just start over now and see what I can fix just by keeping it simple.

37 minutes ago, denkou331 said:

Probably, yeah. I'm thinking of doing a fresh build, using only the mods that I use consistently (DD, Cursed Loot, Captured Dreams, Devious Followers, and a couple other framework mods to make them function better) and see if I can solve the problem by keeping it simple and sticking with Zaz 7.0. I think most of the mods I actually use stick to Zaz 7.0, and just some extra ones require 8.0. Hardly a solution to the problem at hand, it's more of giving up and starting over.

Plus, Kimy has clarified that while DD and Zaz 8.0 are compatible for the time being (in theory), the development will likely shift in the future, and they will eventually become totally incompatible one way or another. To that end, I figure it's best to just start over now and see what I can fix just by keeping it simple. 

can you tell me something if it works with zaz 8.0 or 7.0? i have lot of mds requiring 8 and a couple 8+. knowing it would save me lot of problems.

32 minutes ago, darkfender666 said:

can you tell me something if it works with zaz 8.0 or 7.0? i have lot of mds requiring 8 and a couple 8+. knowing it would save me lot of problems.

Sure thing! It'll take me a while to remake my build, though. Hopefully, I can get everything up and running in the next few days. I'll let you know if it solves the problem!

1 hour ago, darkfender666 said:

It should be compatible, I run zaz 8+ and DD4.1 with a bunch of additional SLAL animations. Things may get crashy with too many animations enabled in the game. If you are getting crashes, you may want to try and disable any additional SLAL packs you have installed.

At a glance I don't see why DD and ZAP8 shouldn't be compatible now or in the future.

7 hours ago, Musje said:

At a glance I don't see why DD and ZAP8 shouldn't be compatible now or in the future.

Animation count. Both DD and ZAP 8 use a LOT of animations, and both mods keep adding them. Combined, the two frameworks use up a very healthy portion of the total animation count that's still considered safe. In light of recent developments, we decided that DD is going to add a furniture mod of its own, which will probably find its way into people's load orders by a few popular DD mods requiring it. This will add another several hundred animations, at least.

I expect ZAP 8 and DD to become functionally incompatible as soon as with the next major version, as people won't be able to install BOTH frameworks and still have enough breathing room left for sex animations, combat animation replacers etc. I made a post about this last night in the DDI thread, to make modders aware of that. I do advise -against- developing mods using BOTH ZAP 8 and DD, and I also advise DD mods with legacy dependencies on ZAP to remain with ZAP 7 for the time being.

If you think of it - both frameworks do the same thing, just different. In other words, they are redundant. People won't want to sacrifice so many resources for two frameworks doing the same thing.