51 minutes ago, median said:

Hi, I'm having a problem with devious devices. Some devices work fine, but most of them are either invisible, like the restrictive corset and collar, others that should cover the whole body part makes the body invisible, along with the device. Armbinders are surprisingly working. The menu that appears when you equip/unequip the devices also work, along with the animations. I am using uunp all in one animated pussy. Converted armors work perfectly. I've ran bodyslide and fnis, tried a clean install with only the required mods, same issue. 
Thanks in advance!

It sounds like the meshes are missing, and if so the solution is to run a batch-build bodyslide.

5 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

It sounds like the meshes are missing, and if so the solution is to run a batch-build bodyslide.

Yes, I've tried that multiple times. I've even checked the meshes folder inside the game directory, and it looks fine, so I'm clueless. I'm using mod organizer properly.

What mechanism is used to stop leg cuffs from showing through Restrictive Boots? Specifically, I would like to have Ankle Chains to still show up while wearing these boots. If it's not too difficult I should be able to make the edits myself :smile:

5 hours ago, Renfrya said:

What mechanism is used to stop leg cuffs from showing through Restrictive Boots? Specifically, I would like to have Ankle Chains to still show up while wearing these boots. If it's not too difficult I should be able to make the edits myself :smile:

Have you checked the Device Hider settings in the Devious Devices MCM Menu?

I was wrong with my old posts. DD4 works perfectly. It was NexusMM error, after so many times reinstaling mods it go crasy and decide to make errors in every install. Now i have DD4 with more than 1000 mods and more than 18k animations counted in Fnis and all is ok after reinstaling all the game. Kimy i love you.

On 28/04/2018 at 2:26 AM, WaxenFigure said:

Have you checked the Device Hider settings in the Devious Devices MCM Menu?

I have, but the Restrictive Boots seem to override Device Hider preferences whereas every other set of boots are fine.

5 hours ago, Renfrya said:

I have, but the Restrictive Boots seem to override Device Hider preferences whereas every other set of boots are fine.

It's a slot issue. The restrictive boots have the same slots as all other boots and the leg cuffs.

Fixing it is easy. Use TES5Edit and locate the boots in the ArmorAddon part, remove the slot that uses the leg cuffs (double check to see what slot the leg cuffs use beforehand.)

After that, it would be best to locate the meshes and check the slots on there using nidskope.

9 hours ago, HyperonicX said:

It's a slot issue. The restrictive boots have the same slots as all other boots and the leg cuffs.

Fixing it is easy. Use TES5Edit and locate the boots in the ArmorAddon part, remove the slot that uses the leg cuffs (double check to see what slot the leg cuffs use beforehand.)

After that, it would be best to locate the meshes and check the slots on there using nidskope.

Thank you! I've managed to fix it by editing ArmorAddon and BSDismemberSkinInstance in Nifskope.

On 26/04/2018 at 10:09 PM, median said:

Yes.

Edit: I've tried with both uunp special, and leyenda body, same issue. 

I'm having the same issue. Will keep troubleshooting myself. The meshes are definitely there (you can see them in inventory, for instance), but they don't show up on the body. I suspect the commonality is All-in-one-Leyenda.

24 minutes ago, bathoz said:

I'm having the same issue. Will keep troubleshooting myself. The meshes are definitely there (you can see them in inventory, for instance), but they don't show up on the body. I suspect the commonality is All-in-one-Leyenda.

Keep in mind that what's showing in the inventory is the ground-object, not what will show on the character.

Right. I solved my problem. And it wasn't Leyenda. It was typical ID10T stuff. For some reason my Bodyslide had stopped creating files in places that MO could see them, so was essentially doing... nothing.

By CTRL-Batch building inside bodyslide, I was able to put them in a new folder inside MO's mods folder.

I cannot use any outfit from this mod, they are invisible.  I am putting the outfit on a Bandit female character, who is nude at the present and nothing shows up...I have disabled all the settings, etc in MCM.  Can anyone help me understand the problem.  Disabling, removing and putting back in and clean save and NOTHING.....

Any help would be appreciated....

1 hour ago, Amberyl said:

I cannot use any outfit from this mod, they are invisible.  I am putting the outfit on a Bandit female character, who is nude at the present and nothing shows up...I have disabled all the settings, etc in MCM.  Can anyone help me understand the problem.  Disabling, removing and putting back in and clean save and NOTHING.....

The devices have to be built in bodyslide. If you go over to the DD Integration thread you've had a couple of responses there that should help.

2 hours ago, Amberyl said:

You have to use Bodyslide to create the outfits so they fit your character.  Until you use Bodyslide to create them, there are no meshes for the outfits.  See Step 7 of the Installation Instructions from the original post.

A simple guide to using Bodyslide: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration/?do=findComment&comment=2203232

I'm also having the issue with straight jackets being invisible. I've run bodyslide multiple times both from NMM and from the skyrim directory itself and haven't had any luck. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. Any ideas? Could it be because I'm building the meshes for the specific bodyslide preset I made myself?

I'm  not sure if this is the right place for this posting... But my game crashes ALOT with all the  DD mods, the main three (assess,exp,integr )  it crashes even if I have no mods that require DD . So trouble shooting individual DD mods is not possible that I know of. 

I would not be asking this if I didn't already try ALL the usual remedies.

45 minutes ago, webb71 said:

I'm also having the issue with straight jackets being invisible. I've run bodyslide multiple times both from NMM and from the skyrim directory itself and haven't had any luck. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. Any ideas? Could it be because I'm building the meshes for the specific bodyslide preset I made myself?

Make sure bodyslide is set to output to your actual skyrim directory.

1 hour ago, smashling177 said:

I'm  not sure if this is the right place for this posting... But my game crashes ALOT with all the  DD mods, the main three (assess,exp,integr )

This is the right place to ask, but we'd need more details to try and troubleshoot this. Please post a log from after a crash and your load order (ideally as attached txt files). There's so much that can go wrong with a modded (or even vanilla) Skyrim savegame, please give as much detail as possible like which mod manager are you using, does the crash happen on a new game or only on an older savegame, are you using Crash Fixes?