I have an issue to report concerning the ebonite corsets and open back belts - the use of these together causes a CTD. Initially this was reported to me by someone on the CD thread, here is my reply to his post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23844-devious-devices-captured-dreams-shop-v415-updated-6-11-2017/?p=1941808

Currently I am using:

DDa v3.0e

DDi v3.3b

DDx v2.0c

CBBE Bodyslide files

I have reinstalled all of the CBBE bodysdlide files and rebuilt the devices so all meshes and files are up to date.

I tested all of the corsets starting with the Ebonite ones using various open back belts (standard and CD) and the game crashed in all cases

I tested all of the leather corsets using the same belts as the testing of the ebonite belts and none of them crashed, all worked properly.

I opened DDx in the CK opened the ArmorAddon for the Corset with open back belt and tried to open the mesh for it but it crashed the CK.

If it only happened with my CD belts I would look at it being a CD issue but since it crashed every time with the ebonite corsets and the standard DDi open back belt but didn't crash with the leather corsets and the same DDi open back belt then it is an issue with the bodyslide files with ebonite corset and open back belt combination in DDx.

I have an issue to report concerning the ebonite corsets and open back belts - the use of these together causes a CTD. Initially this was reported to me by someone on the CD thread, here is my reply to his post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23844-devious-devices-captured-dreams-shop-v415-updated-6-11-2017/?p=1941808

Currently I am using:

DDa v3.0e

DDi v3.3b

DDx v2.0c

CBBE Bodyslide files

I have reinstalled all of the CBBE bodysdlide files and rebuilt the devices so all meshes and files are up to date.

I tested all of the corsets starting with the Ebonite ones using various open back belts (standard and CD) and the game crashed in all cases

I tested all of the leather corsets using the same belts as the testing of the ebonite belts and none of them crashed, all worked properly.

I opened DDx in the CK opened the ArmorAddon for the Corset with open back belt and tried to open the mesh for it but it crashed the CK.

If it only happened with my CD belts I would look at it being a CD issue but since it crashed every time with the ebonite corsets and the standard DDi open back belt but didn't crash with the leather corsets and the same DDi open back belt then it is an issue with the bodyslide files with ebonite corset and open back belt combination in DDx.

I just tested this on the current dev version and couldn't reproduce this issue. I tried the DDI open padded belt with several Ebonite corset variants. Both corset first and belt first. No crash.

If anyone can reproduce this problem on the DEV BUILD, please post a log and the items you tried.

Currently I am using:

DDa v3.0e

DDi v3.3b

DDx v2.0c

CBBE Bodyslide files

I just tested this on the current dev version and couldn't reproduce this issue. I tried the DDI open padded belt with several Ebonite corset variants. Both corset first and belt first. No crash.

If anyone can reproduce this problem on the DEV BUILD, please post a log and the items you tried.

I'm working on it. Could this be a Bodyslide issue? Perhaps different versions were used on each mod?

Currently I am using:

DDa v3.0e

DDi v3.3b

DDx v2.0c

CBBE Bodyslide files

I'm working on it. Could this be a Bodyslide issue? Perhaps different versions were used on each mod?

I have a file called 'Restrictive Chastity Corset Open - CBBE - Fix' dated 11/28/2016 that has nothing but bodyslide files which is when I believe this was fixed the first time but it did not fix the issue this time for me. This was just after DDx v2.0 was released (or at least when I downloaded it) as the file date on that is 11/17/2016 and v2.0c I downloaded on 11/21/2016 so the fix was released after the current release version.

Currently I am using:

DDa v3.0e

DDi v3.3b

DDx v2.0c

CBBE Bodyslide files

I have a file called 'Restrictive Chastity Corset Open - CBBE - Fix' dated 11/28/2016 that has nothing but bodyslide files which is when I believe this was fixed the first time but it did not fix the issue this time for me. This was just after DDx v2.0 was released (or at least when I downloaded it) as the file date on that is 11/17/2016 and v2.0c I downloaded on 11/21/2016 so the fix was released after the current release version.

Yes, this fix was merged to the repo a long time ago. Which is why I am asking people to test against the current dev version, to rule out people using outdated builds.

Currently I am using:

DDa v3.0e

DDi v3.3b

DDx v2.0c

CBBE Bodyslide files

Yes, this fix was merged to the repo a long time ago. Which is why I am asking people to test against the current dev version, to rule out people using outdated builds.

I'm fairly sure the issue is just that while DDa got an official update with the fix, DDx did not.

I'm fairly sure the issue is just that while DDa got an official update with the fix, DDx did not.

That makes a lot of sense.

Hm, we did so many fixes back then that I cannot remember anymore. :D

Anyway, the issue does not seem to occur in the dev build (unless somebody can reproduce it there?), so it's all good.

Anyway, the issue does not seem to occur in the dev build (unless somebody can reproduce it there?), so it's all good.

Which version is the dev build then?

It will be 4.0, but we don't change build numbers during development. It can be downloaded from DD's GitHub.

It will be 4.0, but we don't change build numbers during development. It can be downloaded from DD's GitHub.

This is gonna look stupid but what's the DD Github?

Our public development repository for DD. You can find it here, along with instructions how to use it:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/69936-devious-devices-framework-developmentbeta/

Our public development repository for DD. You can find it here, along with instructions how to use it:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/69936-devious-devices-framework-developmentbeta/

This fixed everything for me, thanks to Lazyboot:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/35569-devious-devices-expansion/page-48?do=findComment&comment=1761488

my devices sometimes do not show up on the character. in this photo my character s wearing a bra and a harness-belt. when I unequip the armor it showsup for a second. then I hear the unequip sound and they turn invisible. only the collar from the harness and the plugs stay

Screen_Shot778.jpg

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Sounds like your settings in the devious devices underneath is hiding them. Goto the MCM menu for devious devices, and then goto the devices underneath section, and look at it. I can't help you out with proper settings for it though, because the devices underneath option confuses me to no end, and I could never figure it out.

sort of fixed it. now it doesn't hide at all tho :P

• 2 weeks later...

File Name: Devious Devices - Expansion

File Submitter: Kimy

File Submitted: 16 Aug 2014

File Category: Framework & Resources

Requires: DD Assets, DD Integration, Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

Special Edition Compatible : No

Devious Devices - Expansion (DDX)

By The DD Team:

- Min (Founder)

- Kimy (Lead Maintainer)

- Princessity

- Pincopallino

- Heretical

- Feuertin

- MaikCG

Past Contributors: Zadil, Coopervane, Koffii, Aelie, zenetx, Srende, Lordescobar666, xaz, Cedec0

DDX is an add-on content pack for the Devious Devices family of mods. It is considered a required mod for the DD framework and most content mods using it .For more details, see the Devious Devices Integration Readme.

REQUIREMENTS

DDA: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19865-devious-devices-assets/

DDI: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration-02022015/

Bodyslide and Outfit Studio: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

^And their respective requirements^

INSTALLATION

Install with mod manager of your choice. Build your outfits in Bodyslide after installation.

If you don't know how to use Bodyslide: Here is a basic how-to: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19865-devious-devices-assets/page-154?do=findComment&comment=1741728

Manual install:

Just don't do that, ok!

CHANGELOG

V2.0c

- Fixed DDA sliders and models not showing on Argonians.

V2.0b

- Fixed chain mittens, slider sets and the hobble dresses.

V2.0a

Fixed: Added missing harness model

V2.0

- Added: LOTS of new items (almost 100 in total!): Hobble dresses, pew bondage mittens, new slave high heels, chain harnesses, more gags, bridles, pear plugs...

- Changed: Removed support for CBBE Curvy and UNP body mods and replaced with UUNP and CBBE-HDT. Bodyslide is now a requirement of this mod!

download.png

Click here to download this file

well i think we need dildo saddles conected to sexlab aroused redux or something like that... im wondering if it does not exist yet... but if no, i encourage yours to create it XD 

well i think we need dildo saddles conected to sexlab aroused redux or something like that... im wondering if it does not exist yet... but if no, i encourage yours to create it XD 

That's a fun idea, but it's probably out of scope for DD. DD is about wearable restraints, kink wear and equippable toys.

Hello,

That's a fun idea, but it's probably out of scope for DD. DD is about wearable restraints, kink wear and equippable toys.

then how is this for an idea: a petplay devious saddle, that is worn like a corset, and forces the player into a crawl?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kimy. I have a question. I have a pair of platform heels for my character and I wonder how I can turn them into a Devious Device. Any how to links or other help would be appreciated and ty for all the work you've done. :)

Hi Kimy. I have a question. I have a pair of platform heels for my character and I wonder how I can turn them into a Devious Device. Any how to links or other help would be appreciated and ty for all the work you've done. :)

Easiest route is to copy a current device and make adjustments to it.

Find a pair of boots/shoes with features you feel are fitting (some or no movement restrictions etc) and copy both the Inventory item and Script instance item for it.

Rename both of the items, best to use a similar naming scheme as current items]

On the script instance item change the Armor Addon parts to the Armor Addon for your heels and adjust any of the keywords or enchantments (if necessary)

On the Inventory item go into the properties and change the rendered device to your Script Instance item, the Inventory item should change automatically but check it to be sure.

Change the description of the device

Change the world models of the item

That is basically it.