I hate to be that guy but did anyone encounter invisible extreme hobble dresses ?  The elegant ones are fine but for some reason the extreme ones are just invisible...

Are the normal ones also missing? If so, you may need to rebuild them in bodyslide.

Yeah, only the extreme ones... Here are the meshes I built in Bodyslide, I don't know if the extremes are part of those : https://i.imgur.com/2uXVTl6.png

Weird, the extreme ones should be using the same files as the normal (not elegant) ones...

And yes, I'm fairly sure the Leather/Ebonite HobbleDress ( and "open") ones should be the right ones.

Could you check in the "Meshes\devious\devices" folder if you have both the "_0.nif" and "_1.nif" files for "kimydress", "kimydress_eb", "kimydress_open" and "kimydress_eb_open"?

I updated Bodyslide to its latest version but it didn't fix it.  I think I have a problem with the esp itself because when I console the dress and put it on (still invisible at this point), I'm able to remove it like any normal clothes (whereas the elegant dress would be locked on my character).

I'll try to use a development build from github...

K, I've run into two issues as of now.

1) ZIP appears to be corrupt or damaged as whenever I download the file is 'not a valid archive'.

2) Once I repair the file with a ZIP repair tool, it is missing the data file as well as the .esm and I cannot assign one in mod organizer.  Upon booting the game and loading a save it insta-crashes.

I'm not sure if this is something with the file (doubt it as I'm sure others would have reported it, although no matter how many times I download it its still corrupted/missing stuff), github, or maybe even my computer (again, doubt it, everything else downloads without incident)

Update, it appears the corrupted file may be the one of the chain harness files, according to WinZip at least.

If someone could send me a working copy of the latest version, that'd be great.

Ebonite Armbinder files ( ArmbEbonite.* ) are missing from the UUNP BodySlide folder in the download. This is strange because there are UUNP versions of everything except the ebonite armbinder in the UUNP folder, and there are CBBE versions of everything including the ebonite armbinder in the CBBE folder.

Using the default ebonite armbinder mesh from the Core folder can cause severe clipping while wearing an ebonite armbinder when using some UUNP bodies. For example, the straps just above the breasts disappear strangely into a UUNP-MCBM body, and there is also some clipping near the armpits. Presumably this could be fixed by building the UUNP version of the ebonite armbinder in BodySlide but those files appear to be missing.

Would it be possible to include a UUNP version of the ebonite armbinder in the download?

I having problems with bodyslide. I can show up items bondage.. but Harness is floating in right side the curvy body, like a ghost.. The harness  does not stick to the body.

The harness meshes and your body meshes are both gonna have to be built via bodyslide in order to get them to work properly.

I have met a problem

When my character put on the dress in DDex,the body disappeared.

What's wrong with the game?

Nothing wrong with the game to cause that problem. What is wrong is that you didn't run Bodyslide to build the DD items (see Requrements in the original post, note the single sentence under "Installation").

You are only about the ten thousandth person to have that problem.

For whatever reason, whenever, I equip a blindfold, it disappears from my inventory, but is still equipped on my character. The only way I can remove it is by using the console command "player.unequipall", however, as soon as I try to equip a different blindfold, or a hood(don't know if rubber hoods are from this mod, or cursed loot, which I also have installed.) the item I tried to equip doesn't equip, but rather the blindfold, that I don't actually have in my inventory, gets reequipped in it's place.

For whatever reason, whenever, I equip a blindfold, it disappears from my inventory, but is still equipped on my character. The only way I can remove it is by using the console command "player.unequipall", however, as soon as I try to equip a different blindfold, or a hood(don't know if rubber hoods are from this mod, or cursed loot, which I also have installed.) the item I tried to equip doesn't equip, but rather the blindfold, that I don't actually have in my inventory, gets reequipped in it's place.

I had a similar issue a couple of days ago. Got a blindfold from a cursed container and when I put on a circlet it was marked as "not weared" in my inventory, but was still visually on my character. All the NPCs also mentioned it in their comments. I got rid of it by going to the Master and asking her to remove it for a price, which fixed the issue. 

I had a similar issue a couple of days ago. Got a blindfold from a cursed container and when I put on a circlet it was marked as "not weared" in my inventory, but was still visually on my character. All the NPCs also mentioned it in their comments. I got rid of it by going to the Master and asking her to remove it for a price, which fixed the issue. 

The master as in from the captured dreams shop mod? I have that also, and I've tried to have her remove the item, but all she does is steal my gold, and the phantom blindfold is still equipped on my character.

The master as in from the captured dreams shop mod? I have that also, and I've tried to have her remove the item, but all she does is steal my gold, and the phantom blindfold is still equipped on my character.

I think the difference is that I still had the blindfold in my inventory. It was shown as unequipped, but the game thought it was still somehow equipped. That was probably why I managed to get it removed by the CD shop Master. I tested to drop it away, because it was also possible, but that only broke the game. It was still equipped, but the Master couldn't then take it away anymore.

You guys will have to use the console to find the invisible items.

First, find the blindfold entry with "showinventory". (make sure you click your character or it won't work) Note the ID number. (or if it's not in your inventory, search blindfold and find the one you had)

Second, still with "showinventory", search for the same number as above, but with one number/letter higher. (Or lower, depending on the mod). Type in "removeitem <the number you found> 1" and it should disappear from your inventory, and enable you to use blindfolds/hoods again.

I find it more consistent to just prefix those commands with "player.", since sometimes the first thing clicked isn't always the player.
But then again, since mfg console is included in one of the pre-reqs for the DD-mods, I normally just click (and scroll to if necessary) my character, and then open the equipment section in mfg (as shown in the screenshot below), then you can normally tell what item is what from the path to the model file.

post-1144974-0-88342300-1498086109_thumb.jpg

I find it more consistent to just prefix those commands with "player.", since sometimes the first thing clicked isn't always the player.

But then again, since mfg console is included in one of the pre-reqs for the DD-mods, I normally just click (and scroll to if necessary) my character, and then open the equipment section in mfg (as shown in the screenshot below), then you can normally tell what item is what from the path to the model file.

attachicon.gifenb 2017_06_22 00_59_49_11.jpg

how do you open the equipment section? I've had the mfg console for ages, and never knew how to open the equipment section.

attachicon.gifenb 2017_06_22 00_59_49_11.jpg

how do you open the equipment section? I've had the mfg console for ages, and never knew how to open the equipment section.

You can simply point the cursor on the "equipments" and press left shift.

-----------------

Hey, I'm not sure why but it seems some of the devices are invisible to me (gag, blindfold, armbinder), I already have the latest Bodyslide and Outfit Studio 4.3.1 installed.

Also, when I choose any Outfit/Body with the word "HDT" in it, the Preset will be empty. Those aren't HDT can display Preset just fine.

http://imgur.com/a/uhci0

http://imgur.com/a/aTIbF

Am I missing something? I never had any issue before switching to MO though.

Somehow only DDa and DDx are affected, I have Remodeled Armor UUNP and MiniDresses Collection UUNP installed and both work perfectly fine.

-----------------

Hey, I'm not sure why but it seems some of the devices are invisible to me (gag, blindfold, armbinder), I already have the latest Bodyslide and Outfit Studio 4.3.1 installed.

Also, when I choose any Outfit/Body with the word "HDT" in it, the Preset will be empty. Those aren't HDT can display Preset just fine.

Somehow only DDa and DDx are affected, I have Remodeled Armor UUNP and MiniDresses Collection UUNP installed and both work perfectly fine.

I figured it out, and finally fixed my problem. I had to remove the phantom blindfold and then attempt to equip a different blindfold that I actually had in my inventory like 5 or so times before the phantom blindfold finally disappeared for good.

-------------

You're using MO right now? I used to use it, but switched back to nmm, because I was having various problems with several mods due to the way MO handles mods. Once I switched back to nmm, all the problems that I was having went away. (now I have new problems unrelated to the mod manager that I use, but instead related to buggy mods and conflicts with other mods.) Which is a shame, because I like how MO keeps my data folder clean.

-----------------

I figured it out, and finally fixed my problem. I had to remove the phantom blindfold and then attempt to equip a different blindfold that I actually had in my inventory like 5 or so times before the phantom blindfold finally disappeared for good.

-------------

You're using MO right now? I used to use it, but switched back to nmm, because I was having various problems with several mods due to the way MO handles mods. Once I switched back to nmm, all the problems that I was having went away. (now I have new problems unrelated to the mod manager that I use, but instead related to buggy mods and conflicts with other mods.) Which is a shame, because I like how MO keeps my data folder clean.

I used to use nmm too, but I don't like the way it handles mods so I switched to mo instead, and love how it keeps your skyrim folder clean, and no wait time when switching to different profiles.

Oh well, guess I just have to mess around and hope the issue gets fixed miraculously.

After messing around a bit, I think I found out the reason behind the issue I'm having.

Out of my expectation, MO is the culprit, for some reason MO didn't read DDa/DDx's meshes and textures ingame, therefore result in invisible armbinders, gags, and blindfolds.

I tried extracting DDa and DDx files directly into skyrim data folder and everything works fine again.

Just wondering, is there any workaround to solve this problem? The only thing I can think of is to use NMM for SL contents, and MO for normal gameplay lol.

I would really like to see an option for gem plugs and piercings that also cast a soft (or bright!) glow when they vibrate or go off. I don't suppose there is anything like that out there? I think it would look great and draw attention to important stuff going on.  :)

If you wanted to be, well, devious, you could make the glow wreck stealth, too.  :D

my devices sometimes do not show up on the character. in this photo my character s wearing a bra and a harness-belt. when I unequip the armor it showsup for a second. then I hear the unequip sound and they turn invisible. only the collar from the harness and the plugs stay

Screen_Shot778.jpg

Does anyone know how to fix this?

my devices sometimes do not show up on the character. in this photo my character s wearing a bra and a harness-belt. when I unequip the armor it showsup for a second. then I hear the unequip sound and they turn invisible. only the collar from the harness and the plugs stay

Screen_Shot778.jpg

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Sounds like your settings in the devious devices underneath is hiding them. Goto the MCM menu for devious devices, and then goto the devices underneath section, and look at it. I can't help you out with proper settings for it though, because the devices underneath option confuses me to no end, and I could never figure it out.

Sounds like your settings in the devious devices underneath is hiding them. Goto the MCM menu for devious devices, and then goto the devices underneath section, and look at it. I can't help you out with proper settings for it though, because the devices underneath option confuses me to no end, and I could never figure it out.

tnx I'll try it