@Milz

This may be nothing but I noticed since updating to SL1.59c I'm getting these entries appear in the papyrus log

(From last night)

[10/14/2014 - 08:46:19PM] Error: Cannot call HookController() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 5 on (27053B2C)].BFA_AbilityEffectPMSSexHurt.SexLabStageEnter() - "BFA_AbilityEffectPMSSexHurt.psc" Line 60
[10/14/2014 - 08:46:23PM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[10/14/2014 - 08:46:49PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd
[10/14/2014 - 08:46:50PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -8.917000
[10/14/2014 - 08:46:50PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 2
[10/14/2014 - 08:46:50PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[10/14/2014 - 08:46:50PM] Error: Cannot call HookController() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 5 on (27053B2C)].BFA_AbilityEffectPMSSexHurt.SexLabStageEnter() - "BFA_AbilityEffectPMSSexHurt.psc" Line 60
[10/14/2014 - 08:47:10PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd
[10/14/2014 - 08:47:11PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -9.266998
[10/14/2014 - 08:47:11PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 3
[10/14/2014 - 08:47:11PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[10/14/2014 - 08:47:11PM] Error: Cannot call HookController() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[10/14/2014 - 08:47:23PM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[10/14/2014 - 08:47:26PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd
[10/14/2014 - 08:47:27PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -9.299988
[10/14/2014 - 08:47:27PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 4
[10/14/2014 - 08:47:27PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: OrgasmStart
[10/14/2014 - 08:47:27PM] Error: Cannot call HookController() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 5 on (27053B2C)].BFA_AbilityEffectPMSSexHurt.onSexLabOrgasm() - "BFA_AbilityEffectPMSSex

From a quick test tonight

[10/15/2014 - 09:16:12PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[Active effect 3 on (27053B2C)].FWLaborPainsBase.RegisterForSingleUpdateGameTime() - "" Line ?
[Active effect 3 on (27053B2C)].FWLaborPainsBase.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FWLaborPainsBase.psc" Line 23

It may be nothing at all but I thought I'd best mention it in case the latest SL is causing an issue with BF

Neverimd about my post, since zzEstrus.esp was causing game crashes , I deactivated it, apparently it was also causing the issue, now I get the messages again and information are now working again, seems there is no more mode conflict (after I check if pregnancy has no issue)

I have several of this errors in my logfile.

For the record i play as one male right now. Have not checked if i get this error in my other save that is one female.

[10/18/2014 - 01:22:00AM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (0001C1A4)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.UnregisterForUpdateGameTime() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 3 on  (0001C1A4)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.InitState() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 3 on  (0001C1A4)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.ChangeState() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 324
    [Active effect 3 on  (0001C1A4)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 1281

Question...  The blood effects don't work on my female character or any NPC's or Followers. Any idea why they aren't showing or working...

Request 1... In the MCM, an option to prevent heavy armour use in the second trimester. As heavy armour is rigid, and she's got an enormous baby bump that would prevent using it.

1. First trimester all armour's can be used.

2. Second trimester, can't use heavy armours.

3. Third trimester, can't use light or heavy armours. She has to wear just normal clothing like maternity wear...

Idea... For joypad users... occasional baby movement on the joypads vibration function. Slow rumble pack motor speed would probably give the best effect...

Loving the mod, it forces you to play differently to keep the baby alive during dangerous travel. Holding off on the big battles, or cave exploring, running away from battles, using horses or horse  and cart to make up for your slow lumbering speed.

I have several of this errors in my logfile.

For the record i play as one male right now. Have not checked if i get this error in my other save that is one female.

[10/18/2014 - 01:22:00AM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[Active effect 3 on  (0001C1A4)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.UnregisterForUpdateGameTime() - "<native>" Line ?

[Active effect 3 on  (0001C1A4)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.InitState() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line ?

[Active effect 3 on  (0001C1A4)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.ChangeState() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 324

[Active effect 3 on  (0001C1A4)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 1281

I don't know where this problem comes from, normaly this shouldn't happen but it's already fixed. Slorm has uploaded FWSystem file including the fix.

You can download it 1 Page before

Okay, my problem is now identified, beeing female is constantly causing the breast to look weird and bigger than supposed, I fixed the butt problem by uninstalling beeing female and CBBE, but when I re-install it, the body chnages, always. Can I know why is there an alternative body replacing mine? The mod isn't supposed to replace it but only to change it over time when a script is activated, so why is it replacing it?

Beeing Female 1.14 Estrus Chaurus Integration Patch V1.01

Hi All,

This is a patch for Beeing Female - posted here by kind persmission of milzschnitte.

This version has been updated to include Slorm's solution to FWSystem papyrus log spam - Thanks Slorm, great work!

This Version supports BF V1.14 Only

Required Mods and Versions

Beeing Female 1.14 (and it's requirements)

Estrus Chaurus+ 3.36  (and it's requirements)

The patch fixes handling of Chaurus Oviposition with Beeing Female, the changes are pretty simple (as are my coding skills!).  

Features

• Beeing Female will now recognise Chaurus attacks on females and trigger the Chaurus implantation effect
    • Having Chaurus eggs implanted whilst pregnant will KILL  the unborn child resulting in a miscarriage starting a few hours after the Chaurus eggs are "Born"
    • Having Chaurus eggs implanted whilst NOT pregnant will result in a menstruation phase starting a few hours after the Chaurus eggs are "Born"

• The BF timer function bug caused by EC is fixed
  • If you are using devious devices and an actor is wearing a chastity belt/harness they will be protected from the Beeing Female Chaurus implantation effect.

To repeat - being implanted with Charus eggs will terminate any current pregnancy. If you don't want to lose that precious baby you probably shouldn't be fooling around in Bug infested caves!   ;)

Because I am triggering the EC effect from within Beeing Female it operates independently of EC's Actor events framework - this still needs to be installed because it is an EC master but it's use can be safely set to false in the EC menu thereby improving compatibility with defeat or other similar mods. If Actor events is disabled in EC then Sexlab driven events will be the only trigger for oviposition, chastity belts will protect against oviposition and tentacle spit attacks will no longer happen (I am working on another use for tentacles though - more news on that at a later date!)

Basically I am writing patches to  learn some papyrus scripting and (hopefully) to add immersion - I'm sure it could be done at lot better, but this seems to work.

To use install over Beeing Female 1.14  You should see a patch initialised message...  (NMM or Mod Organizer recommended for installation! )

For the avoidance of doubt, I am an amateur at modding and this unofficial patch is provided "as is " to use at youir own risk!

Bane

Known Issues

None - please report any problems (or success) and I will try and sort them.

Changelog V1.01

Added Slorm's FWSystem Papyrus log spam fix

Beeing Female 1.14 EC patch V01.01.7z

This version has been updated to include Slorm's solution to FWSystem papyrus log spam - Thanks Slorm, great work!

As much as I'd like to I can't claim the credit. Milz told me what the fix was, I just made the changes and recompiled the script. But thanks for mentioning it :)

As much as I'd like to I can't claim the credit. Milz told me what the fix was, I just made the changes and recompiled the script. But thanks for mentioning it :)

In which case - thanks Milz as well!!  :)

Okay, my problem is now identified, beeing female is constantly causing the breast to look weird and bigger than supposed, I fixed the butt problem by uninstalling beeing female and CBBE, but when I re-install it, the body chnages, always. Can I know why is there an alternative body replacing mine? The mod isn't supposed to replace it but only to change it over time when a script is activated, so why is it replacing it?

BeeingFemale updates the belly and breasts every game hour when the actor is pregnant.

There is no sizing when the actor is not pregnant (this is for the compatiblity to SexLab Hormnes and it's even not neccessary) and there is also no butt scaling or body replacement.

In the Beta thread we were talking about butt scaling, but at least the butt hasn'Ät anything to do with pregnancy :-) So I never created it.

In Beta 1 the breast and belly-scaling was every game hour, even when the actor isn't pregnant. Skyrimll had the request to make it more compatible with SexLab Hormones with removing the scaling, when the actor isn't pregnant. So i removed it in Beta 2. Since this time there is no scaling anymore when the actor isn't pregnant.

The scaling every game-hour, when the actor is pregnant, is required because without scaling there is no scaling :-) and this is one of the most important things, isn't it?

I would recommend switching from NetImmerse functions to the Transforms in NiOverride, because

- They are presistent, means they don't need to be loaded every time you start the game, you set them and good is,

- There can be multiple transforms on the same node and they work together, one mod can scale by 2 another by 4 and the result will be 8 you don't need to save other values by other mods or so

- When you want something to orignal you just remove the Transform with your key, means you don't have to calc the oringal value

- when you wanna read values from other mods you just do get with the other mods key

- you can easily look if another mod is doing transforming on the node

- They are performance cheap

- etc.