i have a question regarding virility for men. In the MCM options it says set to 0 for permanent virility but the slider only goes to 1. is this intentional or an accident?

is there any other way other than the slider to set virility setting to 0?  If virility cannot be set to 0, could it be possible to have a widget somewhere that tells you how many % your virility is at?

regards

If you set it at 1 you have one hour to wait, but what is the problem?

I find no problem at all, I play as one male and you cant jump on your female followers/spouse all the time. I have default 24 hours.

One sex scene take in game around 1½ to 2 hours.

You can check your virility by using the same button you assign as you play like one female. You find it in the menu.

If you push that button you will know your virility, my self use the same button for that for Ined/RND/ and other eat mod so i get all information.

So no need for one widget.

I meant an animation for pc and npc same as if you can implement pull out as a mechanic of the mod

also 2 questions first is if sperm enters the uterus but you don't become pregnant one example is if you are not at the stage in the menstruation cycle, does it eventually go away? if not cum inflation allows sperm to eventually go away. second is if a mod has grinding without penetration does that still give you sperm.

also you did not answer my question if you could implement pull out later.

P.S: I hope im not being rude, im just giving recommendations

pps is this compatible with cum inflation? if yes to this and no to "does sperm eventually go away?" would the mods feature for making sperm go away work for this?

The animation for Pull-out is there already in ZaZ animation pack. And I do think you can find it in other mods to.

The problem is to have B-F to tell ZaZ to use that animation and SL to tell B-F that it was one Pull-out.

There are one more problem, since even if you Pull-out you can get pregnant. So you need one more % scale to guess how many sperms the male have dropped before ejaculation. That is normal to drop.

This mod in my eyes is one of the top 5 mods i have used in my skyrim. Since it realism.  I love that.

There is one timer for the sperm it is set for 2 day, normal male sperms can survive for up to 4 days in the female vagina. That is the time that you can get pregnant.

They dont disappear they die.

My friend IRL did have one daughter from Pull-out. So no sex is safe sex.

And Skyrim dont have condoms.

And dont use Cum inflation mod whit this mod. Since it is only one soulgem factory mod.

to uncle64: no its not belly size just increases the more you have sex

to milzchnitte: also could there be an animation of sperm dripping out after the 2 days and again is this compatible with cum inflation? and no its not a pregnancy mod just a mod that causes the belly to inflate the more you have sex

ps could you perhaps later change or update the mod to be compatible with soul gem oven 2, such as giving the pc the option tho have a baby or a soulgem when they become pregnant?

Pretztail.

I dont understand what you thinking. "not the belly size, etc.."

The Cum infliction Mod do use the same slide/or what it is called that B-F use. So they conflict.

I can ansver to your last post to, you can use the B-F as soulgem oven.

There are already that option in the mod.

to milzchnitte ONLY!: could you consider reading and replying the comment posted 11:10 on 11/7/14?

I truly hope im not being rude.

these are again just friendly recommendations

Thank you Tessina :) Grad to hear that.

@ryofu: It can be that i've changed the range and removed the 0-value, without changing the description. There was a 0-devisision error, all i remember.

After having an orgasm the virility drops down to around 10% and goes up to 100% after some time. If you've set the duration to 10 hours, after 1 hour you've got 19%, after 2 hours you've 28%, .... and so on....

The widget is already implementated. You can press the Widget Hot Key. The duration to 100% will be displayed, too. But this isn't realy neccessary, even 1% (= 30.000 sperms) can impregnate a woman. The virility is more for filter out the father. The guy who had most sperms has the highest chance to become father.

But it's also neccessary for contraception and wash out and stuff. As more sperm, as higher the chance that a few sperms may survive the contraception or the wash out. There are many factors behind all this... some of then i can't even name, because i don't even know them.... side effects.... :)

@pretztail

Ok. let me explain (again) how the sperm things work in RL :)

You can't see sperms, they are way to small. All you can see is the ejaculation. When you have sex and came inside a woman most of the ejaculation is dripping out in the first seconds. When thee woman stand up, almost everything will drip out immediately. Some sperms will stay inside the woman but they are to small to see them.

So "driping out after 2 days" ... something like that you will only see in Cartoons and Mangas / Animes. To have something fictive manga-sytle like that you have the mod "Fill her up".

I did answer your pull out question. I can't and i won't do any pull out things. This is 100% the job for the SexLab Framework and i'm not the developer of the Framework.

It's a bit like uncle already said. SexLab got an animation register filled with Tags... "Animation001" got the Tags: "Creature, Vaginal, doggy", ... Animation002 got the Tags: "Anal, doggy", .... and so on. BeeingFemale checks for the "Vaginal" Tag in the last animation of a sequence has got. If the animation got the Tag, then sperm will be added to the woman.

The SexLab Framework will set all the Tags, not BeeingFemale!

When the Vaginal Tag was added to an anal animation, the sperm is added, too... same to an pull-out animation. I can't handle that, that's all part for the SexLab Framework, not mine.

Please read the books you have in your inventory. Most of the things are explained there and they were a lot of work.

Trust the community, they are playing the mod, too and they want to help other users, too :)

im sorry I hope I was not being rude :( :( :( :(

but is it compatible with fill her up?

:idea: could a animation of it dripping out after sex be added

again im very sorry if I was rude

im sorry I hope I was not being rude :( :( :( :(

but is it compatible with fill her up?

:idea: could a animation of it dripping out after sex be added

again im very sorry if I was rude

Yes it is, I use both and so far haven't had any issues

It will have some problems when you the woman is pregnant because Fill her up and BF are using the same Bones. So it will happen that one mod will overwrite the belly scaling of another mod.

You can activate the sperm effect in SexLab. the female body will have sperm after having an orgasm. I thought about sperm effect, but Fill her up already got an effect. Having two same efects aren't that nice so i've dropped the idea realy fast. I'm not good in animating anyways.

is it compatible when she is not pregnant?

I now understand that pull out does not stop pregnancy but does it reduce the likelihood?

if so could it be used like that to reduce virulence and likelihood of pregnancy?

also there is a sperm dripping effect in sexlab? can it be configured in mcm?

and fill her up has a similar effect. which is better? if so could the least good one be turned off in mcm?

I've never tested it my self, but in the Beta Thread someone said that it both mods will work together, all i remember.

Some Infos: I had to recreate the new Child Menu, now it seems, everything is working great. Right now I'm creating the Perk Tree. This seems a bit complicated because of the perk-leveling.

When there are problems with RS Children and the new menu is done, i can create an AddOn, then the children should work perfectly.

That is good info milzscnitte.

I have one question. In the menu you can reset all females and it says that those females that are loaded in the game will not be affected.

Did try that and those who i had around me was affected and restored to before.

Is it some bug or is it supposed to be that?

Again a 2 short questions. As far as the guide tells me the "Duration_0x_" will scale the duration for example pregnancy.

Does it works like "Female_Force_This_Baby" if it is a beastrace-plugin (means the value I used in mcm will be multiplied if the father is a e.g. horse)?

If it is like that then how does the value applied 2 Days (mcm setting) * 1.2 (Duration-Value = 1.2)  or do I need to set the Duration-Value to 120%?

If so could it be it is buggy? I did set to testpurpose the trimester two 2 Days and in the race-plugin for horse set to 1.2 (for the trimester) but ingame I still got 48h.

Again a 2 short questions. As far as the guide tells me the "Duration_0x_" will scale the duration for example pregnancy.

Does it works like "Female_Force_This_Baby" if it is a beastrace-plugin (means the value I used in mcm will be multiplied if the father is a e.g. horse)?

If it is like that then how does the value applied 2 Days (mcm setting) * 1.2 (Duration-Value = 1.2)  or do I need to set the Duration-Value to 120%?

If so could it be it is buggy? I did set to testpurpose the trimester two 2 Days and in the race-plugin for horse set to 1.2 (for the trimester) but ingame I still got 48h.

The duration only counts for woman. When you set the duration like 1.2, the womans duration = 1.2 * MCM_Setting, that's correct, but it only counts for the womans race.

Most of the properties you can set are for the woman that is pregnant, only.

That is good info milzscnitte.

I have one question. In the menu you can reset all females and it says that those females that are loaded in the game will not be affected.

Did try that and those who i had around me was affected and restored to before.

Is it some bug or is it supposed to be that?

It can be that all NPCs are resettet. I think i've wrote this, because when the NPC was resettet and the NPC will be unloaded (via location traveling or something like that) the values are set again.... I've never testet who is effected and who isn't

Thanks uncle, but for now I'm only working on the children. They are so great ! :D

The Spell Learning is working great (animated ... when you give them a spell book, they read the book, then they will try out some magic.... and then they maybe have learnd the spell (depending on there stats and the power the spell has got) ... if the learning failed, the book is removed and you have to buy 'em a new one.

They got an own level system (also done and working ... well...)

I have to make some fixes, jsut had a fight with a Level 62 dragon .... and the child should kill it... I've helped a bit, ok ... but let the child fight for 5+ minutes.... and after the fight the child had 30 level ups! ... that's way to much.

A few minutes before the dragon fight, the child killed 2 mamuths + 1 giant.... I made a dungeon with the childrens help.... and the child doesn't had even 1 level up.

This is somethign i have to fix.

The child will gain experience when learning new spells or during the combat (depending on the fight duration, the level of the enemy, and the enemys max health)

Now I have to create the childrens perk system. This is a bit complicated, but I'm looking forward.

@pretztail: Well the plans right and for the next release is only the children overhaul. I've already started a compatiblity menu, but this will be disabled in the next release.

When the children overhaul is done I will release the next version. Most of the ideas that were posted in the forum won't be included. (sorry ppl, but i want to release the next version asap)

After the next version-release i will make the compatiblity-menu. Most of the mods aren't able to make them compatible from my side. I've created some many ways, other mods can check for the BeeingFemale Pregnancy state so they can disable there mods as long the actor is pregnant, but I only know SexLab Hormones that makes use of this feature.

I will also try to develop most of the ideas that were posted already.

And yes BeeingFemale and Fill Her Up are compatible in many ways. I've never tested it by my own but it was reported many times in both threads.

Well, time to call it a day. already 6am, time to go to bed (with a happy smile) :)

The duration only counts for woman. When you set the duration like 1.2, the womans duration = 1.2 * MCM_Setting, that's correct, but it only counts for the womans race.

Ok thanks for the answer and a suggestion/request :

Isn't it possible to make the duration-variables to take effect if the father is the race and the mother is another race?

Ok thanks for the answer and a suggestion/request :

Isn't it possible to make the duration-variables to take effect if the father is the race and the mother is another race?

Not right now, sorry.

I've attached 2 images.

1. Jenny is learning a new skill

2. Jenny learnd the new skill successfully. When the learning was a success, she will demonstrate it.

post-148698-0-40886100-1415804494_thumb.jpg

post-148698-0-30895000-1415804502_thumb.jpg