dear milzschnitte, I hope you can find the time in your schedule to read my post on pull out on page 26 and washout animation on page 27 between me and Uncle64 thank you,

dear milzschnitte, I hope you can find the time in your schedule to read my post on pull out on page 26 and washout animation on page 27 between me and Uncle64 thank you,

The animation do exist, you find it in any animation pack. But it is another thing to have SL to use that animation. For one purpose.

It will be soulgem pregnacy i know its kinda unrealistic but some farm black soul gems would be handy.Or make compability patch for soul  gem oven??

What do you meen? Bear a soulgem? that's already possible. You can switch between Bearing an "Actor", "Item", "Soulgem" and "Nothing".

The Soulgem Pregnancy was a request in the old Beta thread, so it's possible to do so since a long time :)

Oh didnt know that sorry for asking dumb question tho

Greetings Susanoo,

that's not realy true. At now this isn't that easy.

The RaceID is for maes and females, that's true. So it can be a Nord woman + khajiit man and the result would be the same like having a nord man and a khajiit woman.

But the "Female_Force_This_Baby" setting works a bit different. Let's say your AddOn handles the Chaurus Creature race. Then you could enable this setting and set an Egg as a baby. What BeeingFemale will do now is, when a chaurus impregnates a woman, the woman will always bear this eggs, never mind what the woman race is.

When you enable this option for, lets say the nord race. when the woman or the men is a nord, always this child bill be born you've set. So this will work for females too.

But this idea is missing, i can add this for the next version, shouldn't be that difficult

Thanks for the answer.

Hm if I understand it right than I should set both the male and female mesh to an egg and activate the Female_Force_This_Baby than I get what I want, that if the chaurus pregnate a woman an egg is born?

Another Question:

I set DisablePregnancy to true and only add the horserace to the actor ID. Would this always be applied to all pregnancy where the father is from the horserace regardless of the mothers race?

I just started playing Skyrim again, so I thought that I would get this mod a shot.  Really amazing work you've done here.  This mod is nearly perfect.  There are a few things that would be great if you would address them however.

1) I don't play mages. Could you change the NPC information spell to a power, or in any other way stop it from giving me illusion skill.  I don't want to waste my skill levels on skills that I will never use.

2) Could you add an option to the MCM to make the children follow their mother (the one who gave birth to them, since I play as a futanari) instead of following me around?  I play a stealthy archer, and having a bunch of children following me everywhere is not very good for stealth.  Or alternately it would be even better to have a spell to set a home for the kids to inhabit, that way the kids that my character gives birth to could be dealt with as well.

3) I let my character have a baby ONCE only.  It took so long for her to go from her water breaking to giving birth that I got really bored and left the room, and she still wasn't done when I returned.  I'm all for authenticity, but when the result is the player idly staring at the screen for ten minutes I think you need to draw the line.

If you can't do anything about these issues, I'll understand.  I will still play with the mod.  As I said it is exceptional.

1) I don't play mages. Could you change the NPC information spell to a power, or in any other way stop it from giving me illusion skill.  I don't want to waste my skill levels on skills that I will never use.

Do you have the "Skyrim -Community- Uncapper"? If not you might want to take a look at it for a proper level cap removal. The Bethesda Legendary system is 100% rubbish.

Sorry, thought i've answerd the post already, but seems i've closed the browser to fast :)

You can cinfigurate the anal pregnancy chance. All i remember, the default value is set to 3% or something like that. You can raise it or set it to 0%

The pull out won't realy work, this depends on the animation. There are already some animations with "pull out" and i think those aren't taged as vaginal sex (= no pregnancy).

The stamina bar is more something for SexLab, not for BeeingFemale. It wouldn't be a good idea to overwrite SexLab functions, and SexLab handles the complete sex Part.

About Contraception for NPCs... just give them some contraception fluids, the NPCs will use it. WahsOut isn't implementated right now.

Thanks for the answer.

Hm if I understand it right than I should set both the male and female mesh to an egg and activate the Female_Force_This_Baby than I get what I want, that if the chaurus pregnate a woman an egg is born?

Another Question:

I set DisablePregnancy to true and only add the horserace to the actor ID. Would this always be applied to all pregnancy where the father is from the horserace regardless of the mothers race?

Yes that's how this function works. The Woman will born an egg, when the child is set to an egg, and Female_Force_This_Baby is activated, no matter what other AddOns will set.

About the DisablePregnancy property. When you activate it and you add Khajiit Race for example, a female Khajiit can't become pregnant anymore.

Creatures such as horses are taged as "Male", so they never can become pregnant. So no, this won't work. This option only effects female actors and got no effect for male actors.

But i think i can implementate this for the next version "Can_Impregnate" ... this is what you're looking for, right?

I just had an odd thought. Is there a way in a upcoming patch/version you can add an option to have the add-on H.U.D. elements stay on screen and/or have adjustable position placement. Great mod by the way.  

Yes for the "Stay visible" part, "No" for the position part.

It's planed to check the duration how long the key was pressed. When the key was pressed for less then 2 or 3 seconds, the HUD will stay visible for around 5 seconds.

When you've pressed the key for 3 seconds or longer, the HUD will stay visible until you press the hotkey again.

But I've to rewrite the Papyrus Part of the HUD Script again. Right now each of this 3 widgets check for the key event. That's why sometimes only 1 widget is toggled indead of all Widgets. There must be 1 script indead of 3 single scripts, that handles the visibility.

About the position part, i will think about it, but I'm still busy with the child menu and many users are waiting for the next version (and they are right, the next version will have many great features)

I just started playing Skyrim again, so I thought that I would get this mod a shot.  Really amazing work you've done here.  This mod is nearly perfect.  There are a few things that would be great if you would address them however.

2) Could you add an option to the MCM to make the children follow their mother (the one who gave birth to them, since I play as a futanari) instead of following me around?  I play a stealthy archer, and having a bunch of children following me everywhere is not very good for stealth.  Or alternately it would be even better to have a spell to set a home for the kids to inhabit, that way the kids that my character gives birth to could be dealt with as well.

3) I let my character have a baby ONCE only.  It took so long for her to go from her water breaking to giving birth that I got really bored and left the room, and she still wasn't done when I returned.  I'm all for authenticity, but when the result is the player idly staring at the screen for ten minutes I think you need to draw the line.

If you can't do anything about these issues, I'll understand.  I will still play with the mod.  As I said it is exceptional.

1. I will think about it. right now it's not planed. I had several other ideas instead of a using magic. I will think about a nice solution for that problem. Up to then i will lower the magica cost and stuff.

2. There are already other things planed. I'm creating a complete new adoption system with many functions such as "Go home", "Go to your father / mother" (not sure if i can make this) and many other things. They get a complete leveling system so you can skill them (raising there sneak skills for example)

And for sure they fall back a bit more and won't overrun you anymore. More informations about that you can read in my blog or on a few pages back.

3. Water breaking don't meen that the child is comming out. Between the water breaking and the birth there are some many hours (in-game: 12 hours). That's how reality is. The water breaking is a sign that you should go somewhere where it's save but you can take your time.

Thanks for the answer.

Another Question:

Yes that's how this function works. The Woman will born an egg, when the child is set to an egg, and Female_Force_This_Baby is activated, no matter what other AddOns will set.

About the DisablePregnancy property. When you activate it and you add Khajiit Race for example, a female Khajiit can't become pregnant anymore.

Creatures such as horses are taged as "Male", so they never can become pregnant. So no, this won't work. This option only effects female actors and got no effect for male actors.

But i think i can implementate this for the next version "Can_Impregnate" ... this is what you're looking for, right?

Hm I think I missunderstood something or I just didn't get it. Maybe I did get it now:

• "BabyMesh_Female" and "BabyMesh_Male" set to "egg"
  • "Female_Force_This_Baby" set to "true"
  • "RaceID" add "ChaurusRace"

After I did that and load it I could play as Khajiit get impregnate by a Chaurus and a Egg is born and I get the same result if I play as Nord, Elf and so on?

Hm I think I missunderstood something or I just didn't get it. Maybe I did get it now:

• "BabyMesh_Female" and "BabyMesh_Male" set to "egg"
  • "Female_Force_This_Baby" set to "true"
  • "RaceID" add "ChaurusRace"

After I did that and load it I could play as Khajiit get impregnate by a Chaurus and a Egg is born and I get the same result if I play as Nord, Elf and so on?

That's correct.

:idea: :idea:dear milzchitte, I was meaning could you implement this later along with the raising and feeding of the children.

also if you want a washout animation go to random stuff in the mods section

P.S sorry I cant post a link it just wont let me

I just had an odd thought. Is there a way in a upcoming patch/version you can add an option to have the add-on H.U.D. elements stay on screen and/or have adjustable position placement. Great mod by the way.  

It's planed to check the duration how long the key was pressed. When the key was pressed for less then 2 or 3 seconds, the HUD will stay visible for around 5 seconds.

When you've pressed the key for 3 seconds or longer, the HUD will stay visible until you press the hotkey again.

But I've to rewrite the Papyrus Part of the HUD Script again. Right now each of this 3 widgets check for the key event. That's why sometimes only 1 widget is toggled indead of all Widgets. There must be 1 script indead of 3 single scripts, that handles the visibility.

About the position part, i will think about it, but I'm still busy with the child menu and many users are waiting for the next version (and they are right, the next version will have many great features)

Well I ask about position because for some odd reason the "Egg Icon" part of the H.U.D. I have seen jump around to different parts of the screen and some times become obscured by other H.U.D. add-ons' I have. Some times I have seen it jump under my Frostfall Heat Gage, other times it moved to a place under my "A Matter of Time Clocks" making the clocks some what difficult to read.

hi

i got this being male quest in my misc quests, am i supposed to do something or is it just to ensure that the mod recognizes me as male?

regards

Yes it is that you are male. You cant do anything about it.

I suggest you read some before you start to use the mod i and some other have write some 3-4 pages back.

You have no other cheat then give your female follower/spouse contraception.

You need to read little. You will not be disappointed about this mod.

The mod is primary for those who play as Female but it is made so you can really enjoy it as male to.

I play currently as male and it is way better then any other pregnancy mod you can find.

Other mods are more like soulgem factory.

I

hi

i got this being male quest in my misc quests, am i supposed to do something or is it just to ensure that the mod recognizes me as male?

regards

Yes it is that you are male. You cant do anything about it.

I suggest you read some before you start to use the mod i and some other have write some 3-4 pages back.

You have no other cheat then give your female follower/spouse contraception.

You need to read little. You will not be disappointed about this mod.

The mod is primary for those who play as Female but it is made so you can really enjoy it as male to.

I play currently as male and it is way better then any other pregnancy mod you can find.

Other mods are more like soulgem factory.

I

Thanks, i am loving this mod it is so amazing! hopefully in the future we will be able to have baby actors like in one of the mods on the nexus instead of fully grown kids which breaks abit of the immersion for me but other than that this is one of the mods i have been waiting for since i started playing skyrim :)

big thank you to the mod author and everyone involved with helping this mod reach it's full potential

regards

Well I ask about position because for some odd reason the "Egg Icon" part of the H.U.D. I have seen jump around to different parts of the screen and some times become obscured by other H.U.D. add-ons' I have. Some times I have seen it jump under my Frostfall Heat Gage, other times it moved to a place under my "A Matter of Time Clocks" making the clocks some what difficult to read.

You have the dreaded "wandering widget" complaint by the sound of it, you'll need to look back in this thread if you want all the details.

At the time I just put up with it as my game was something like a 170 hours old (it usually happens when pc changes cell) but it did fix itself when I did a complete reinstall of Skyrim and all the mods and started a new game.

You could experiment by just starting a new game to see if that would work as well.

The clean reinstall worked for me but this being Skyrim that's no guarantee it will work for you particularly as you're using other mods with widgets as well, but hopefully it would.

hi

regards

At least it's an relict to see in what phase you are right now from times there were no HUD Widgets.

This was made by Trixy in Procreation as well so I decided to use this, too.

Nowadays we got the widget and it's time to remove the "quest objective"

I will take a look on it, but i realy don't know where this comes from.

big thank you to the mod author and everyone involved with helping this mod reach it's full potential

So this thanks goes to the complete LL Skyrim Community :)

In the WIP Thread many users had many great ideas and helped me to create this mod :)

Hi Milz,

would it be possible to have a contraception slider, eg to cap it at a maximum of 80% protection?

So that one can forge the own lore in how efficiently the contraception would be.

I'm currently stopping to use the Contraception Fluid, so that it wouldn't reach 100% and while delaying I'm having the Contraception bar on the screen for several ingame hours.

@pretztail, why can't you post any links? oO

Greetings :)

first of all, i read every single post but i often don't got the time to answer ever request...

About wash out Animations, i already know some animations that fit for a wash out animation but thanks.

What do you meen to implementate it later? ... the Wash Out for NPCs? I've already wrote the answer. I will include it.

About the contraception slider, shour i can add. I will take a look where i find some good looking space for it.

Right now the maximum contraception is set to 98%.So there will be always a chance for pregnancy. But for sure a slider would be even better, that's true and a good idea

i have a question regarding virility for men. In the MCM options it says set to 0 for permanent virility but the slider only goes to 1. is this intentional or an accident?

is there any other way other than the slider to set virility setting to 0?  If virility cannot be set to 0, could it be possible to have a widget somewhere that tells you how many % your virility is at?

regards

I meant an animation for pc and npc same as if you can implement pull out as a mechanic of the mod

also 2 questions first is if sperm enters the uterus but you don't become pregnant one example is if you are not at the stage in the menstruation cycle, does it eventually go away? if not cum inflation allows sperm to eventually go away. second is if a mod has grinding without penetration does that still give you sperm.

also you did not answer my question if you could implement pull out later.

P.S: I hope im not being rude, im just giving recommendations

pps is this compatible with cum inflation? if yes to this and no to "does sperm eventually go away?" would the mods feature for making sperm go away work for this?