I noticed that Cum inflation, increases the belly size according to belly size, So if you just got pregs, the cum inflation is almost 0, if you are ready to pop, the cum inflation is huge.  

Also in the milk pumps from milk mod, every orgasm in hte pumps added the cum inflation value again. LOL

anyway, just thought you might want to know, love the MOD, and the above are not major concerns.

That's a function of nioveride. If your belly is at 5 and something else wants to scale by 2, then you end up with a scale of 10. Best suggestion I have is to switch to sexlab inflation framework which supports this mod. You can use nioverride if you don't want to use bodymorphs, but I get much better results with SLIF and morphs than nioveride.

thank you for the reply, I will check out SLIF

You can also change NiOverride's working mode by adjusting the relevant lines in Data/skse/plugins/nioverride.ini

I noticed that Cum inflation, increases the belly size according to belly size, So if you just got pregs, the cum inflation is almost 0, if you are ready to pop, the cum inflation is huge.  

Also in the milk pumps from milk mod, every orgasm in hte pumps added the cum inflation value again. LOL

anyway, just thought you might want to know, love the MOD, and the above are not major concerns.

That's a function of nioveride. If your belly is at 5 and something else wants to scale by 2, then you end up with a scale of 10. Best suggestion I have is to switch to sexlab inflation framework which supports this mod. You can use nioverride if you don't want to use bodymorphs, but I get much better results with SLIF and morphs than nioveride.

thank you for the reply, I will check out SLIF

You can also change NiOverride's working mode by adjusting the relevant lines in Data/skse/plugins/nioverride.ini

Changing the mode always breaks scaling for me. And besides, both CBBE and UUNP have horrible weight paints if you use scaling. But that's just, like, my opinion man.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a weird bug somehow: my character gets a fully inflated belly right after installation of the mod :(

I use a BS generated UUNP Special body (with morph files) and the latest XPMSE and NiO are installed, too.

So the only thing I did was starting a new game, altering the body shape with the RaceMenu UUNP sliders and then I let the game load some mods and saved. Into that savefile I've loaded SGO, which first went fine, but after changing stuff in its MCM menu, suddenly the girl had a full pregnancy belly, while the breasts seam to stay unaltered.

I downloaded everything and got bodyslide up but now everytime I take off my top the game completely crashes

That's a sign that you need to install the xpmse skeleton - available here and on nexus.

if it is crashing at the main menu thats a sign of a missing esm.

if the save is loading then probably maybe that.

Loving this mod still. It's basically one of the staples of my  game, as among the many other benefits, it makes it relatively easy for my character to accumulate a lot of gold early in the game.

The  one thing I wish is that the cum inflation effect lasted longer for both the PC and NPCs. Or  that the effect length was configurable. The reason is that I've noticed that the deflation effect starts before inflation has ended. I was looking at the script, but adding Utility.Wait with various values doesn't seem to cause script execution to wait before adding the deflate spell. So obviously I don't know what I'm doing, and that means a request to add a configurable wait period  between the end of inflation and the start of deflation. Or just a 5 minute wait.

Hi everyone.

Thank you darkconsole for the mod. Very nice and stable.

I have a question:

What should I do if sometime I want to have sex without the risk to get my follower pregnant?

I know I can configure it in MCM, but is there any other way?

you can disable gems per actor in the wheel menu...

Hi everyone.

Thank you darkconsole for the mod. Very nice and stable.

I have a question:

What should I do if sometime I want to have sex without the risk to get my follower pregnant?

I know I can configure it in MCM, but is there any other way?

you can disable gems per actor in the wheel menu...

Ah, can't believe I forget that one.

Thanks!  :D 

Can npc's auto go into labor? 

no.

if you had an entire pregnant city, which, there are people who do, because they are crazy, having them pop out gems leaving them around everywhere would bloat the save like crazy. additionally physics is weird when things aren't in loaded range. so many would probably fall through the floor.

Can npc's auto go into labor? 

no.

if you had an entire pregnant city, which, there are people who do, because they are crazy, having them pop out gems leaving them around everywhere would bloat the save like crazy. additionally physics is weird when things aren't in loaded range. so many would probably fall through the floor.

I thought that was the point to allowing any npc to birth Soul gems, I think i remember reading a way to extend the soul gem capacity from 12 on this form before, There was another soul gem mod called Sexlab Soulgem Pregnancy but it's got some issues that i don't like one of them having no SLIF compatibility, and then there's hentai pregnancy that has a plugin for Soulgem birth i think, I think i remember reading that this mod is incompatible with HP.

I thought that was the point to allowing any npc to birth Soul gems, I think i remember reading a way to extend the soul gem capacity from 12 on this form before, There was another soul gem mod called Sexlab Soulgem Pregnancy but it's got some issues that i don't like one of them having no SLIF compatibility, and then there's hentai pregnancy that has a plugin for Soulgem birth i think, I think i remember reading that this mod is incompatible with HP.

any npc ever can get pregnant. that keeps the bloat within the SKSE Cosave which i can easily clean out if you want to uninstall the mod.

but if in the 2 months since the last time you been to solitude 50 women give birth to 6 gems each i cannot clean your Actual Save out of all the soulgems laying around everywhere, which may or may not even be in a place you can get to them since they may fall through the floor when you aren't there. thats 300 object references that will forever be there in your Actual Save, and it will continue to happen as they get pregnant again, and it will bloat and bloat until the save just stops loading.

fun fact, SGO does not store its data in your save. now you know.

My NPCs show belly and breast scaling when clothed, but not naked. Is this supposed to happen? Everything works fine on my PC.

That suggests the clothes they're wearing have the correct nodes/bones/weights for scaling, but their bodies don't. (When a main piece of armour or clothing is equipped it replaces the nude body with one included in its own mesh.)

Things to look at would be:

• are you using a unique player body, or just one for all
  • if using one for all, is this happening with all npcs or only some of them
  • if it's only some of them, are these npcs affected by a looks overhaul mod (something like the bijin mods, for example) which includes its own body meshes for the characters it changes
  • if you do have different bodies for different characters, either from looks overhauls or a unique player body mod, find and replace any non-scaling body meshes with ones that do scale, such as hdt