I uninstalled this mod using nmm, did a clean save, and re-ran fnis, but when I resumed my game, my character still had a pregnant body. Enlarged breasts and belly. I used racemenu to remove milk texture. I checked that all files and scripts were removed (using mod zip file as reference). Some of the npc's still had a pregnant body as well. Am I missing a step somewhere? I checked nearly 50 pages on this forum for answers but it seems this is perhaps uncommon. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

I uninstalled this mod using nmm, did a clean save, and re-ran fnis, but when I resumed my game, my character still had a pregnant body. Enlarged breasts and belly. I used racemenu to remove milk texture. I checked that all files and scripts were removed (using mod zip file as reference). Some of the npc's still had a pregnant body as well. Am I missing a step somewhere? I checked nearly 50 pages on this forum for answers but it seems this is perhaps uncommon. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Try re-installing the mod and going to the save game right before you uninstalled it. Make sure your MCM is loaded for this mod. Then go into the MCM and under the general (I think) tab there is an uninstall option. If you click that and wait for it to work, that "should" clear all of the pregnancies.

It should give you a message that you are safe to remove it. From there, save again, exit the game, remove the mod, make a clean save, and run a script cleaner. That should get you going.

Thank you. That script cleaner worked. Hope sometime soon this mod is able to birth developed soulgem so without the need for manual intervention. Would reinstall it immediately. Good work developer! I will say it's easy to use and quite innovative.

I'm running this with SexLab Inflation Framework and for some reason, I'm not seeing any scaling on NPCs. The body isn't an issue as far as I can tell; I rebuilt it in Bodyslide and it works just fine on a female PC. The actual gestation and lactation are also up and running, but there's no outward sign of it on NPCs. Has anyone else encountered this issue? Would this be a problem with SLIF?

I was wondering if it would be possible to keep the breast "inflated" once they have milked once? The reason i ask is because the milk economy mod kinda inflates breasts as soon as you become a milkmaid without actually having milk in the breasts. It doesn't have to be anything complex, just an mcm feature perhaps to tell the mod to keep the breasts at max, no matter what the milk "load" is. Or maybe there is a console command to do this?

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason, when my PC is female, soulgems are not maturing for neither the PC and any and all female NPC's. I run the latest version of SGO and I've verified that Soulgems are actually enabled at both my character aswell as any NPC I try to use as soulgem.

I have this problem as well after updating to the newest version. Sadly there has been no help regarding this issue.

It burns something into the game somewhere so that reverting back to an old version even on a new game still has the same effect. Everything else works except the progression.

I have a problem similar to the above posters, but I doubt whether it has the same cause.  The mod (V3.10, the latest) was working normally for me for over 70 levels of my PC, I had both my PC and female NPCs all over Skyrim birthing soul gems for me.  Then I installed the latest version of Prison Overhaul Patches, which involved doing a clean same with a procedure that included using the saved game script cleaner.  I fear that broke SGO3 by deleting some scripts it shouldn't have.  I've played on for several days of in-game time, and none of my NPCs or PC are producing milk or growing gems. 

Will doing a reset in the MCM fix this?  I'm concerned that a reset will forget about all the gems/milk already in place ...

Edit: Never mind, the MCM reset option worked great, no loss of gems or even any loss of progress in gems already incubating.  Kudos to @darkconsole for such a well coded mod.

I'm also running into issues with gems maturing/producing milk. The workaround I've found is to go into the MCM and restart the mod. That works for a few days to a few weeks game time, but the problem always comes back and I have to restart the mod again.

That happens to me as well, the only fix that I found is to restart the mod after each load (Including the ones on death). I've mentioned this a couple of times since...3.0.6? It has became a minor thing to me now.

Hi. I love the mod, but lately ive become somehow bored and got this idea - is it possible to tinker with the mod and make actors birth eggs from the Egg Factory mod? Would be fun. But my own tinkering got me nowhere so far. Is there any way to do that? Maybee anybody can give me some advice on how to do that? If it is even possible?

A minor ease of use enhancement I'd like to see - you can now use the UI to cause a targeted NPC (or PC) to insert multiple soul gems at once, would it be possible to also inseminate multiple semen vials at once?

I second this. Mass stuffing semen would be a great quality of life.

Question, request, and screenshot offering: (and btw, love the mod)

1. When I use Display Model in conjunction with SGO3, and then use the power to milk a slave while they are posing on a device, the milk drops ok, but I get an infinite repeating sound effect... a bit like dry papers shuffling. I don't hear the sound at all if I release them from their pose, milk them, and then set them up again. Any way to avoid having to re-pose them every time?

2. Request: An animated fucking machine that actually "works" per Sexlab, in other words creates sexlab orgasms and impacts time rate, etc. Does not have to be the milker, there are several in zaz or zaz expansion. (I guess I should have stuck this over in Display Model, woops. Yes I know MME sorta has one with the milker, but I only want a single feature and no conflicts etc.)

3. Screenshot offering.

0Rw.jpg

So, I'm trying to get this to work with the Temptress race (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78668/?).  Breasts are scaling fine, belly isn't moving at all.  Normally I use CBBE Bodyslide for characters, and on everyone else it works.  Anyone have thoughts on how I can fix this?

Custom races often have body meshes separate from the normal ones. Did you properly replace the nifs at \meshes\temptress\actors\character\character assets\ with your bodyslided ones?

So, I'm trying to get this to work with the Temptress race (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78668/?).  Breasts are scaling fine, belly isn't moving at all.  Normally I use CBBE Bodyslide for characters, and on everyone else it works.  Anyone have thoughts on how I can fix this?

Custom races often have body meshes separate from the normal ones. Did you properly replace the nifs at \meshes\temptress\actors\character\character assets\ with your bodyslided ones?

I did try that, yeah.  I was hoping getting the HDT version would suffice, but I copied the Bodyslide meshes to the HDT folder, and not only did the character's body look really weird (because the texture wasn't meant for that shape), but the belly still didn't expand.

when sexlab says you are male you will produce semen and get people pregnant.

I have been using the lovely new mod "SexLab Separate Orgasm," to allow things like multiple/no orgasms, and potential mods in the future which handle orgasm denial etc. However, the lovely old mod SGOIII seems to rely on detecting male orgasms to inseminate via intercourse, and thus that feature does not work with SLSO. Any chance of a patch? For convenience sake I will post what the author of SLSO has written in regards to working with his changes. Thank you either way for SGOIII!

Making Separate Orgasm Patches for [insert ModName Here]:

I've made a new event to send Separate orgasm modevent, technically it can be reduced only to actor variable and thread id can be catched with SexLab.ThreadLib.ThreadSlots.FindActorController(ActorRef) on receiving end but its probably slower, but what do i know?, discuss?

int Seid = ModEvent.Create("SexLabOrgasmSeparate")

if Seid

ModEvent.PushForm(Seid, ActorRef)

ModEvent.PushInt(Seid, Thread.tid)

ModEvent.Send(Seid)

endifto catch event you'll need to register new event

RegisterForModEvent("SexLabOrgasmSeparate", "HentaiPregnancyImpregnateS")catched event is almost no different from catching "OrgasmStart" or "OrgasmEnd" or "AnimationEnd" event

instead of:

Event HentaiPregnancyImpregnate(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)

EndEventyou make it:

Event HentaiPregnancyImpregnateS(Form ActorRef, Int Thread)

actor akActor = ActorRef as actor

string argString = Thread as string

EndEventyou need akActor variable to determine who had orgasm in animation, like this:

if actorList.Length > 1 && akActor != actorList[0]we check if we have more than 1 actor in animation and akActor who had orgasm is not in receiving position [0]

in case your mod runs "AnimationEnd" or "OrgasmStart"/"OrgasmEnd", you probably want to add condition to prevent stuff like pregnancy running, if there was no orgasm and sexlab SeparateOrgasms option enabled and no double impregnation from separate orgasm and normal orgasm

If !SexLab.config.SeparateOrgasms

...your code...

EndIfsslActorAlias new functions

int function GetFullEnjoyment()

returns all enjoyment

Log("Enjoyment ["+Enjoyment+"] BaseEnjoyment["+BaseEnjoyment+"] SLArousal["+slaActorArousal+"]"+"] BonusEnjoyment["+BonusEnjoyment+"]")

function BonusEnjoyment(actor Ref = none)

adds + bonus enjoyment to actor/partner

function Orgasm(float experience = 0.0)

forces actor to orgasm with above 90 enjoyment

experience - 1: resets timer

function HoldOut(float experience = 0.0)

delays orgasm by 2+ experience sec

5+ experience sec for npc

int function GetOrgasmCount()

returns orgasms count

Hi.

So I've been playing Enderal with a bunch of Sexlab mods. Most of them work partially or totally. 

Soul Gem Oven III falling into the "partial" category.

My character is recognized by the mod, can get pregnant, produce milk, soul gem can be damaged.. Etc etc.
BUT. I can't get the radial menu to work. And since everything is done with it.. Well it's not very fun.

So. I know that using that mod with Enderal is pretty much asking for trouble, since it wasn't intended for it. But maybe there is an easy fix that I'm missing ? I figured it must be some kind of conflict between UIExtensions (which supports the radial menu if I'm not mistaken) and the interface mods already included in Enderal.

When I use the "SGO | Menu" it displays in the top left corner the following messages :

[sGO] *** has X [type] gems
[sGO] *** can insert X gems
[sGO] How many should be inserted ?
[sGO] *** will insert 0 gems.
(something along those lines, *** being the character name)

There's also a sound effect, the one when you put clothes on and then... Nothing. No menu.

Welp. If there is no fix I guess it's my own fault. But if there is it would be really nice.

Hi all,

This is probably not the right place to ask a UIExtensions question, but since this mod is the only reason I have UIExtensions installed, here goes:

UIExtensions doesn't seem to be working (as in, the wheel never appears), and I assume it's due to load order. As can be seen from my attachment, SGOIII is loading at 20, SkyUI at 53, and UIExtensions at 68. Should I be moving things around, or is my problem due to something else?

Load_order.txt