• 2 weeks later...

How can i make mil be treated as food? i use realistic needs and disease, that mod has option to add custom foods to him, but even with milk checked as food in CK it still dont recognize.

Can you make the maximum belly scale larger? The atual maximum is not enough for keep all my gems (not the number the size itself [imagination]) and my girl is almost realistic with that belly( my girl have small belly so the maximum amout is like half of splash art.)

How can i make mil be treated as food? i use realistic needs and disease, that mod has option to add custom foods to him, but even with milk checked as food in CK it still dont recognize.

Can you make the maximum belly scale larger? The atual maximum is not enough for keep all my gems (not the number the size itself [imagination]) and my girl is almost realistic with that belly( my girl have small belly so the maximum amout is like half of splash art.)

You'd need to make a compatibility patch. Personally i'd like the resulting "jug of milk" become a compatible bottle of milk for CACO but i doubt anyone made one yet.

For the bellyscaling, i'm not sure but i believe that the scaling is done in a multiplying fashion, meaning that if you already have a high value in your racemenu/ecm bellyslider, it'll scale off it and become a lot larger.

Had a question. I play a male character. (Yes I know rare). But is there a way for me to get the barter bonus if I'm with my follower that's full of milk? Like she's distracting the merchant for me to get better prices.

Get TDF prostitution. Get your prostitute follower to dance in a corner. The shopkeeper will go over to watch her instead of you. Free items!

Is there a replacement to the jugs mod that lets characters breastfeed off each other? (Or maybe a built in setting to SGO?) I'm having a issue where the animations just dont play so I've had to disable it

I'm hoping for a standalone dwarven milking/fucking machine, from MME, that functions within the Sexlab framework (ie real SL sex mechanics and orgasms) and milks from both mods as well.

The fertility cycle feature doesn't work. It just uses the base pregnancy chance and never calls ActorFertilityGetMod(). i.e. you can have a 2% pregnancy chance with a 100x multiplier and fail to get pregnant 98% of the time.

Float Function ActorGetPregChance(Actor Who, Bool Beast=FALSE)
{determine the value to use for preg chancing.}

Float Base = self.OptPregChanceHumanoid as Float
	If(Beast == TRUE)
		Base = self.OptPregChanceBeast as Float
	EndIf

If(Beast && self.OptUntamedPregChance)
		;; an untamed level of 100 increases chance by 20%.
		Base += PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(Who,"Untamed.Level",1.0) / 5),1,20)
	EndIf

Return Base
EndFunction

Adding one line to the end of the function fixed it for me:

Base = Base * self.ActorFertilityGetMod(Who)

dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc

dcc_sgo_QuestController.pex

Is there a replacement to the jugs mod that lets characters breastfeed off each other? (Or maybe a built in setting to SGO?) I'm having a issue where the animations just dont play so I've had to disable it

What is it that's not working in JUGs? (I wrote it)

It's working fine here, but I haven't touched it in ages cause it just works.

PM me so we don't clutter up the SGO thread with JUGs stuff.

ChaJaPa

Just a really simple question. What editor did you use for the scripts.

With Notepad++ I am not really satisfied .

i use sublime text 3 run through mod organizer and a custom build script

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

Ok thanks, i will try to become familiar with sublime text. What I am really missing is something like

brief or at least a good working brief emulation like in the older delphi versions :sleepy:

If anyone cares, I kind of like working with Notepad++, since I found my personal perfect text highlighting for Papyrus and since it's a very good text editor.

What I think Notepad++ is lacking, is stuff like autocomplete for common keywords for the language, like most IDEs have for the common programming languages, but that's just for convenience. (not sure, if you can't set that up too somewhere)

post-24276-0-58631400-1504211849_thumb.jpg

It's based on a file, that is published with Notepad++ tutorial for Papyrus, but customized for my personal use, for stuff like PapyruUtil and MCM menus.

If anyone wants it, I could share the language xml.

i use sublime text 3 run through mod organizer and a custom build script

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

Ok thanks, i will try to become familiar with sublime text. What I am really missing is something like

brief or at least a good working brief emulation like in the older delphi versions :sleepy:

setup process i went through.

http://www.loverslab.com/blog/199/entry-938-compiling-scripts-mod-organiser-creation-kit-sublime-text-3/

i've customized the script a little bit since then to clean out and replace my computers username and hostname which gets baked into the pex files, but it depends on some gnu tools that dont exist normally on windows. the version in that blog post should just work.

Quick question. Are the women supposed to give birth to the gems on their own after a set period of time has passed or do we always have to induce labour?

I spent a good while knocking up a lot of women in a tavern and then waiting around to see what happened but none of them went into labour.

Is something not triggering properly on my end or is this the way it is supposed to be?

Quick question. Are the women supposed to give birth to the gems on their own after a set period of time has passed or do we always have to induce labour?

I spent a good while knocking up a lot of women in a tavern and then waiting around to see what happened but none of them went into labour.

Is something not triggering properly on my end or is this the way it is supposed to be?

That's how it is supposed to work. The women only give birth when they are induced by the player.

Hi, thank for this great mod!

Just a quick question, I stumbled on this topic http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66197-better-inflated-bellies-inflation-nio-bodymorphs/ . To be short it say that you get a more nice looking belly if you scale it with the node " PregnancyBelly" instead of the node "NPC Belly". From what I saw, the main difference is that using the first avoid to have a huge wierd navel. I checked your mod and saw that you use NPC Belly for pregnancy. I wanted to change it myself to PregnancyBelly, but as I also use the inflation framework, thing turned to be even more complex and in fear of breaking something I didn't changed anything.

The big difference is that PregnancyBelly is a body morph while NPC Belly is a node, soI wasn't sure if the framework would know what to do with it.

Do you know how the inflation framework handle nodes vs morph and what should I change in script so that PregnancyBelly is scaled ?

Just a quick question, I stumbled on this topic http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66197-better-inflated-bellies-inflation-nio-bodymorphs/ . To be short it say that you get a more nice looking belly if you scale it with the node " PregnancyBelly" instead of the node "NPC Belly". From what I saw, the main difference is that using the first avoid to have a huge wierd navel. I checked your mod and saw that you use NPC Belly for pregnancy. I wanted to change it myself to PregnancyBelly, but as I also use the inflation framework, thing turned to be even more complex and in fear of breaking something I didn't changed anything.

The big difference is that PregnancyBelly is a body morph while NPC Belly is a node, soI wasn't sure if the framework would know what to do with it.

Do you know how the inflation framework handle nodes vs morph and what should I change in script so that PregnancyBelly is scaled ?

SLIF will take over(provided you allowed it to overwrite the scripts) Soul Gem Oven scalling and use whatever you set it up to use, which of course, can be the bodymorph instead of the Ni Node.

SLIF will take over(provided you allowed it to overwrite the scripts) Soul Gem Oven scalling and use whatever you set it up to use, which of course, can be the bodymorph instead of the Ni Node.

That wasa fast answer. Thank you forthe help!

Argh, I made the eddit but the compilation faile because stuff are missing in other files!

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(274,25): GetWornForm is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(301,20): GetEquippedObject is not a function or does not exist

I get ton of stuff like that! What is missing exactly?

Argh, I made the eddit but the compilation faile because stuff are missing in other files!

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(274,25): GetWornForm is not a function or does not exist

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(301,20): GetEquippedObject is not a function or does not exist

sslActorLibrary is a SexLab script, you are missing the SexLab sources.

I dont know why you are editing the script but if the only thing you want is the bodymorph instead of the node you will just need to do MCM edits, no need to modify any script for that.

here is what you need to change: post-245315-0-15159200-1505080796_thumb.jpg

by default it will be something like NiOverride 100% and pregbelly 0%, just change it to NiOverride 0% and pregbelly 100% and you will be set.

Must change it for NPC and player(groups).