Inducing labour is the only way to do it, once the soul gems are maxed they'll simply stay at black level.  If they were able to pop on their own it would lead to heavy save bloating from all the soulgems sitting around on the ground.

Ok, I can understand that, though why isn't that a problem with mods like EC+ if it would cause problems for SGO?

If you were in the habit of infesting entire cities with Chaurus parasites it would be a problem.  EC+ pregnancies are pretty rare in regular gameplay, but if you run any type of random sex generating mod it wouldn't take long to have dozens of SGO3 pregnant NPCs dropping gems and milk all over.

If you were in the habit of infesting entire cities with Chaurus parasites it would be a problem.  EC+ pregnancies are pretty rare in regular gameplay, but if you run any type of random sex generating mod it wouldn't take long to have dozens of SGO3 pregnant NPCs dropping gems and milk all over.

there are also other technical issues, like if someone gives birth while a zone is not loaded chances are you'll find the gems under ground, stuck in walls, floating in air, etc. and if we delay birth until you enter a zone your game will start lagging when its been a month since the last time you been to solitude as they all proceed to finally go at it lol.

best solution for what i wanted to create is what we have. keeps data in the cosave, and its very small data, just a bunch of numbers. and then when you are ready, convert them to actual game objects.

another interesting thing that could happen, though, it would take someone really special to pull off, would be that everyone could birth so many gems the FF000000 namespace runs out of IDs and i assume that means the game would just start crashing because it would be unable to spawn any thing else like bandits, guards, etc. afaik nobody has really come close to managing this. it would be pretty epic tho. that'd be something like [16 million minus however many IDs the game is already using] gems laying around everywhere hahah. my game crashed after spawning 20,000 sweetrolls so i dunno how plausable it is.

• 2 weeks later...

get this , i  use clam of skyrim 3.7

mini_298213Sanstitre.jpg

Old Mod used this: SetNodeScale(akActor, belly, 10.0, false)   -> like pic

This is old NetImmerse Scale.

New(er) methode: SetBodyMorph(akActor, PregnancyBelly, modname_key, 1.0)  -> work fine

This is NetImmerse Override (NIO) Morphs - used for example in RaceMenu Plugin.

I'm thinking about this mod. First of all, since I have a lot of sex, I'm afraid my character will have a belly all the time, which is no the look I would like. Can it be turned off or set to minimal? Or maybe terminate pregnancy? Secondly, this feature

Milks and Semen are now alchemy ingredients which are tuned to be on par with the best of the alchemy ingredients in the game. You can still eat them to heal.

Can I collect sperm from male partners as a female?

I'm thinking about this mod. First of all, since I have a lot of sex, I'm afraid my character will have a belly all the time, which is no the look I would like. Can it be turned off or set to minimal? Or maybe terminate pregnancy? Secondly, this feature

Milks and Semen are now alchemy ingredients which are tuned to be on par with the best of the alchemy ingredients in the game. You can still eat them to heal.

Can I collect sperm from male partners as a female?

you can disable belly scaling, breast scaling, and testicle scaling.  as in no scaling if those parts are turned off.

you can use the ultrasound part to end the pregnancy (at any time after it turns into at least a fragment, which happens very near to instantly) by giving birth

yes you can collect sperm (from males) or milk (from females/futas) as a male PC or as a female PC

you can disable belly scaling, breast scaling, and testicle scaling.  as in no scaling if those parts are turned off.

you can use the ultrasound part to end the pregnancy (at any time after it turns into at least a fragment, which happens very near to instantly) by giving birth

yes you can collect sperm (from males) or milk (from females/futas) as a male PC or as a female PC

thats a lot of functionality

and thanks

So, maybe I'm not doing this the "right" way, but something came to mind as I'm running around bandit camps "harvesting" semen for alchemy ingredient purposes with a bit of necromancy.

I've noticed I can use the SGO menu on Falmer and Droogies, but they just give semen that only has "Calcium Enrichment" as an effect (Of which I haven't figured out yet what it does.). I think it would be neat if they got their own "Brand" or if droogies gave Nordic semen and falmer had a chance to give one of the three elven types at random.

Again, maybe I'm "cheating" with my semen collection, but hey, someone has to make potions, and who really has the time to find "willing and able" donors?

Just started playing Skyrim again after a three month break. Everything was working fine with this mod, but now my lesser power does not work, when played on an npc it just says that actor is not a valid target. When not targeting an actor to use on myself, nothing happens. actors who were pregnant are still pregnant and have increased breats sizes. I have tried rebooting and reinstalling the mod but the lesser power still does not work.

Just started playing Skyrim again after a three month break. Everything was working fine with this mod, but now my lesser power does not work, when played on an npc it just says that actor is not a valid target. When not targeting an actor to use on myself, nothing happens. actors who were pregnant are still pregnant and have increased breats sizes. I have tried rebooting and reinstalling the mod but the lesser power still does not work.

Have you double-checked that you have the latest UIExtensions installed properly?  That's the master mod that provides the menus when you use the lesser power.

Otherwise I'd recommend starting a new test save game and seeing if the mod works there.  If it does something is broken in your main save.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Recoilsuave said:

It happens to me sometimes. I just hit restart mod in the MCM after I notice it and after a minute or so everything updates.

Yep same here.  Resets fine every time it's happened to me - even my npc's have the correct number of gems etc after.

2 hours ago, darkconsole said:

re: all yall, i really need to see papyrus logs before you do the reset mod thing. i still suspect overloaded saves stack dumping.

Not saying it is the mod - I'm pretty sure it's my overload of mods that cause it to "lock-up", just saying that the reset has worked for me on those occasions where it has happened.  I never thought to post as I do believe it to be self inflicted!

Is using the reset a bad thing to do?

Edited by Stiffon
Afterthought
14 hours ago, Stiffon said:

Not saying it is the mod - I'm pretty sure it's my overload of mods that cause it to "lock-up", just saying that the reset has worked for me on those occasions where it has happened.  I never thought to post as I do believe it to be self inflicted!

Is using the reset a bad thing to do?

no, i just want to know. plus if people are going to keep posting about it but not try and solve it whats the point.

Edited by darkconsole

i know this topic has probably been beaten to death, but i'm confused about how gender swapping works and searching isn't really clarifying it for me.  what would i need to do to get my female character to be able to impregnate another female npc when she screws them with a strapon (sos detachable dick)?  do i need to change the gender in sexlab?  wouldn't that default to make animation in all situations (like when paired with a male npc)?

again, sorry for asking what i'd imagine is a very tired question.