I was wondering if it would be possible to make this mod only work on certain factions. Like say you woud only want t be able to make it work on PAH slaves for example, is it possible and if so how should i do it? I was thinking of an exclusion/insclusion system based on the use of formlists. But that's probably not the only thing you need...

its only half implemented. there is no token replace system yet so i cant be like "blah blah {name goes here} blah blah blah"

ah, good to know! only way i can think of doing that would involve adding a tracking script to every pregnant/sperm-making npc. and that would eventually break a save due to script overload and/or savegame bloat. eww nothanks.

offer still stands though: i'm willing to re-write the messages to be NPC appropriate.

I remembered an old idea that I wanted to ask. Is there a way to have a pregnant idle animation? Like a mod checks how far along the npc is in their pregnancy and makes them use a different idle animation. I was thinking about it and thought I ask. Is something like that possible?

Pretty cool mod, fun to play with.  Been using it a few days and got it tweaked to have pregs look ok, but after birth seems to leave some undesireable left overs on the belly.  Is there a reset to normal, switch, potion, or spell?  I may have caused it myself by editing racemenu morph during preg, but undoing that does not seem to normalize the morph.  Thanks

Ahhh Disregard the belly comment above, it seems to have fixed itself over time, I made another SGO scale change in MCM, which probably had something to do with the fix.  It just seemed odd that I had what looked like a sharp object poking straight out under the sternum, about half the length of a common soul gem, but blended with the skin.  After I tweaked the scale on the breast and belly again, it disappeared.

Pretty cool mod, fun to play with.  Been using it a few days and got it tweaked to have pregs look ok, but after birth seems to leave some undesireable left overs on the belly.  Is there a reset to normal, switch, potion, or spell?  I may have caused it myself by editing racemenu morph during preg, but undoing that does not seem to normalize the morph.  Thanks

Ahhh Disregard the belly comment above, it seems to have fixed itself over time, I made another SGO scale change in MCM, which probably had something to do with the fix.  It just seemed odd that I had what looked like a sharp object poking straight out under the sternum, about half the length of a common soul gem, but blended with the skin.  After I tweaked the scale on the breast and belly again, it disappeared.

My guess is you have a physics enabled belly. You can use one that has collisions, like in Bazinga's, but don't have it jiggly when you walk. That's likely your problem. I could also be completly worng on that guess.

Hello,

I was wandering whether anyone edited the mod so that the belly scaled using the UUNP pregnancy belly node rather than the normal belly node, as it would look much nicer.

This mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66197-better-inflated-bellies-inflation-nio-bodymorphs/ does this for three other pregnancy related mods, I was wondering whether something similar existed for SGO3.

Someone already did. In fact it's in that very post you quoted.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66197-better-inflated-bellies-inflation-nio-bodymorphs/?p=1750354

Hello,

I was wandering whether anyone edited the mod so that the belly scaled using the UUNP pregnancy belly node rather than the normal belly node, as it would look much nicer.

This mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66197-better-inflated-bellies-inflation-nio-bodymorphs/ does this for three other pregnancy related mods, I was wondering whether something similar existed for SGO3.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66197-better-inflated-bellies-inflation-nio-bodymorphs/?p=1750354

#rekt

Any chance you (or someone) still have this file available?

1) replace the nif in your bodyslide/shapedata/unifieduunp folder

2) load an outfit in bodyslide

3) load uunp special as the template

4) copy belly weight to all shapes

5) save project and rebuild

if this is not the result https://darkconsole.tumblr.com/post/155708148784/mah-kaofu-lydia then you did something wrong or need to kill hdt belly.

UUNPSpecial.nif

Hello,

#rekt

Any chance you (or someone) still have this file available?

1) replace the nif in your bodyslide/shapedata/unifieduunp folder

2) load an outfit in bodyslide

3) load uunp special as the template

4) copy belly weight to all shapes

5) save project and rebuild

if this is not the result https://darkconsole.tumblr.com/post/155708148784/mah-kaofu-lydia then you did something wrong or need to kill hdt belly.

FML and I just spent like 30min searching through my mods archive trying to find this.

I swear I spend more time modding this game than playing it.

Was just fishing for a cure to a stripping/redress issue I'm having.  The victims are redressing in the last stage, and I have every redress box unchecked in defeat and SL main.  Might it be some other mod, or is anyone here able to duplicate this problem?

Ahhh, turning off Cum Inflation option in SGO, fixes the redress issue.  Got it.

Hi

My game is crashing an awful lot, and the last entry in the papyrus logs is always this:

[sGO] UpdateLoop:Done

Do you think it could be related to this mod?

I have checked that Papyrus Util 3.3 is installed and overwrites everything.

Cheers

Hi

My game is crashing an awful lot, and the last entry in the papyrus logs is always this:

[sGO] UpdateLoop:Done

Do you think it could be related to this mod?

I have checked that Papyrus Util 3.3 is installed and overwrites everything.

Cheers

Short answer: No, it's unlikely.

Long answer: Without knowing more about your install and mod order, there's no way anyone can definitively tell you why your install is unstable or point out likely culprits to your instability and crashing. However, keep in mind that the last thing output to papyrus before a crash happens is very rarely the thing that has caused the crash - it's merely the last thing output to the papyrus log before your game simply ceased to be. 

You should also make a thread here in this subforum, and follow their guidelines for information to provide, including, but not limited to: your most recent Papyrus log and your mod load order. If, for some reason, it is determined that SGO is actually causing the problem, then that would be a good time to post here again to get some support specific to this mod.

Hi, I sought this mod out after breezing by  it one day. I play a male PC who pretty much bangs anything that doesnt out run him so i thought this would be a great add on. Now I may have to remove it if I cant find a solution to this problem. During sexlab encounters I have it set to individual orgasms but usually during the Final stage orgasms, I will press the "o" key to advance to the next animation set rather than end the animation. Not a problem until now with SGO3, now after the first final orgasm, the NPC redresses while still having sex on the the next animation set. Also I use SL Squirt, which usually results in a never ending stream now using SGO3 until the animations have ended.  I had other problems, like SFX not firing or stages not advancing on key press but oddly changing the load order of the ESM to priortize ahead of SL fixed that. Anyway, Ive done everything I can think of but just cant find a way of stopping NPCs from dressing after the orgasm stage. ANy Help?

Thanks for the continued development of this awesome mod, I had an idea if you choose to hold on to the cum, instead of just releasing it, an option to bottle it would be awesome. It could be some potent fermented brew the longer it's left inside.

Anyway just an idea, keep up the awesome work, cheers.

If I could make a suggestion could there be an option in the MCM menu for soul gems/milk to go straight to inventory for both the player and NPC's? Also along the same lines an option for faster birth/pumping?

It sometimes a pain to try and find a suitable place to unload my companions and myself and when playing with higher gem and milk loads it takes a fair bit of time as well.

PS: Maybe provide names for the various birthing animations instead of just numbers.